Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:32:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Introduce Yourself?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Introduce Yourself?  (Read 20480 times)
sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2003, 04:10:24 PM »

I'm a very shy, reserved, and withdrawn retired cop

*guffaws*

TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2003, 05:22:24 PM »

Hey BEP... I love the way ya'll talk from there, i actually have friends from oklahoma.. and been invited down that way, i'd love to go, been told its a beautiful place.
As for your "bull in the chinashop syndrome." it would seem from a few different posts from people ive saw, others are feeling the same way!!  Grin
Luv TL

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2003, 05:46:39 PM »

I'm a very shy, reserved, and withdrawn retired cop

*guffaws*

Oklahoma Howdy to SincereHeart,

I'm back, hoping the crew here can draw me out of my shell.  Smiley

I went to a shrink recently for problems with self-confidence and feelings of a homely appearance. The doc had me lay face down on the couch for the session.  The doc told me to use the rear entrance on my next visit. Grin

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2003, 06:07:32 PM »

Hey BEP... I love the way ya'll talk from there, i actually have friends from oklahoma.. and been invited down that way, i'd love to go, been told its a beautiful place.
As for your "bull in the chinashop syndrome." it would seem from a few different posts from people ive saw, others are feeling the same way!!  Grin
Luv TL

Oklahoma Howdy to TigerLily,

I live in Southwest Oklahoma in a fairly large place called Lawton/Fort Sill. We are surrounded by the Wichita Mountains and the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge. The buffalo and longhorn herds still roam wild here. I'm a 15 minute drive away from over 30 lakes, The Holy City of the Wichitas, and some of the best hiking, camping, fishing, and hunting in the country. Fort Sill is the Artillery Center of the World and the home of MRLS and Paladin. Depending on deployments, Lawton/Fort Sill is the home of between 110 to 130 thousand folks.

We are pretty plain and friendly folks here, about 50 miles North of the Texas border. We do have electricity, indoor plumbing, and most of us wear shoes.  Grin

If you come visit, you might not want to leave. Yes, I am determined to take a pill for my "bull in the china closet syndrome". I'm going to be nice or be quiet.

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2003, 06:20:02 PM »

I like my picture, too.  Thanks, everyone.

Yes, sincereheart, I'm always smiling. But yes, it does get tiring.
(thanks to tigerlily and nX for the pix...)
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2003, 06:27:28 PM »

oh BEP that sounds soo beautiful..would love to someday see your area... and your right i may not want to leave lol.
and btw i got some cute little pink pills that would be great for that B IN CS syndrome Wink  (j/k) LOl HEy blue-sincereheart  remember those little pink pills? hahaha
Luv TL

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2003, 08:53:36 PM »

I sent you (3) emails with some of my favorite pictures of the Wichita Mountains, some of the lakes, and some of the wildlife. Please let me know if you got them ok.

joelkaki

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2003, 10:13:16 PM »

I am joelkaki.  I had been around for quite a while before the crash, and I'm glad the site is back up.  (*Starts back at post #1 after 1000+*)

Joel
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2003, 07:11:30 AM »

hi BEP,, yes i got them thank u so much, gracious you live in a beautiful area,! you are blessed.
TL

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2003, 09:47:43 AM »

hi BEP,, yes i got them thank u so much, gracious you live in a beautiful area,! you are blessed.
TL

This is almost my favorite time of the year for the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge. It's near birthing time. They usually try to separate the bulls from the herd and you can sometimes find an entire pasture full of buffalo mammas and babies. I'm not a cowboy, so you'll have to excuse my terminology. All I can tell you is they are beautiful, and I'll try to get you a picture.

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2003, 09:59:00 AM »

oh great, love to see that thanks...
 and um if you were a cowboy i might not undersstand  ya then lol, then again, i am a country gal, thru and thru!!
TL

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2003, 10:03:05 AM »

I am joelkaki.  I had been around for quite a while before the crash, and I'm glad the site is back up.  (*Starts back at post #1 after 1000+*)

Joel

Hi Joel, its nice to meet you, you have a lot of posting to do to catch up to 1,000 plus posts. Looking Forward  Smiley

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2003, 10:04:49 AM »

Luv TL

I live in Southwest Oklahoma in a fairly large place called Lawton/Fort Sill. We are surrounded by the Wichita Mountains and the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge. The buffalo and longhorn herds still roam wild here. I'm a 15 minute drive away from over 30 lakes, The Holy City of the Wichitas, and some of the best hiking, camping, fishing, and hunting in the country. Fort Sill is the Artillery Center of the World and the home of MRLS and Paladin. Depending on deployments, Lawton/Fort Sill is the home of between 110 to 130 thousand folks.

We are pretty plain and friendly folks here, about 50 miles North of the Texas border. We do have electricity, indoor plumbing, and most of us wear shoes.  Grin

If you come visit, you might not want to leave. Yes, I am determined to take a pill for my "bull in the china closet syndrome". I'm going to be nice or be quiet.

sounds great  Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Photogrunt

I am an Army of One for The One!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2003, 08:09:30 AM »

Hello again everyone.  Nice to be back in fellowship with everyone.

For those who may not remember me, I am a US Army photographer (hence 'Photogrunt') stationed in our nation's capital.  I've served our armed forces for almost 16 years now.  I have served our ultimate Commander-in-Chief since I was 9 years young.

I hope everyone was well while we were away.  Godl bless you all.

...But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. (Joshua 24:15b)

I support our troops!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2003, 02:28:40 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Photogrunt,

Welcome back, it's nice to see you back on the board. I appreciate your service to our country.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the