Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:41:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  Questions, help, suggestions, and bug reports (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Guests Please Read
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guests Please Read  (Read 7832 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2006, 04:34:22 AM »

I want to say hello and welcome to all those that come here looking and never register as well as to those that may register and for some reason never post. You have apparently come here in search of something. Have you found what you are searching for? Are you troubled and looking for internal peace? Or are you looking for an escape from the troubles of this world? Maybe you are seeking Jesus but are afraid to ask or to take that first step in that direction. Perhaps you have already found your way to the Lord and just want support of other Christians. Please don't hesitate. Come on in and join in. There are many friendly people here that want to answer your questions or to have some good friendly fellowship with you.

There is no need to be nervous nor is there anything to fear. Jesus loves you just as you are and so do we. He wants you to come to Him without delay. Not waiting for you to change or to get anything in your life taken care of first. Just as you are.

I Had a young man tell me one time that he was almost persuaded to be a Christian. Almost persuaded but not quite there. There was a Rev. Mr. Brundage that was said, “He who is al­most per­suad­ed is al­most saved, and to be al­most saved is to be en­tire­ly lost”. Never was there truer words than that. Almost but not quite there. We never know when this fragile life may be over. An unexpected car accident. An unexpected hidden illness.Then it will be too late. Why wait any longer come to Him today. If you're not sure how and really want to know come on in and talk to us. We will gladly answer your questions.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 06:59:34 AM »

I agree with what Pator Roger is saying guests and those of you who are members and for some reason just want to look in real quick as guests and not post.

We want welcome you to become memberes it is free and easy. You will make many new friends here and enjoy fun and fellowship with fellow Christians.

So why not just take a moment and join today!?  Cheesy Cheesy

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
ibTina
Gold Member

Keep your eyes on JESUS!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 01:26:02 PM »

A big "AMEN" to what Pastor Roger and Maria have stated... "HELLO  out there"  JESUS loves you and so do we!!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 08:10:27 AM »

BUMP!!

This has been off the front page long enough.

Hello y'all

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 10:03:38 AM »

AMEN!!! DW

Hello to our guests, once again we offer you an invitation to join us and fellowship with us.  Wink

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 11:51:24 PM »

BUMP!!

This has been on page 3 long enough.

Hey y'all

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 02:53:11 PM »

AMEN!

GOOD NEWS!

1:  Romans 3:10 NASB  as it is written, "THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS, NOT EVEN ONE;

2:  Romans 3:23 NASB  for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

3:  Romans 5:12 NASB  Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned--

4:  Romans 6:23 NASB  For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

5:  Romans 1:18 NASB  For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,

6:  Romans 3:19-20 NASB  Now we know that whatever the Law says, it speaks to those who are under the Law, so that every mouth may be closed and all the world may become accountable to God;  20  because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin.

7:  Romans 3:27 NASB  Where then is boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? Of works? No, but by a law of faith.

8:  Romans 5:8-9 NASB  But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  9  Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.

9:  Romans 2:3-4 NASB  But do you suppose this, O man, when you pass judgment on those who practice such things and do the same yourself, that you will escape the judgment of God?  4  Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance?

10:  Romans 3:19-22 NASB  Now we know that whatever the Law says, it speaks to those who are under the Law, so that every mouth may be closed and all the world may become accountable to God;  20  because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin.  21  But now apart from the Law the righteousness of God has been manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,  22  even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction;

11:  Romans 3:24-28 NASB  being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus;  25  whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in His blood through faith. This was to demonstrate His righteousness, because in the forbearance of God He passed over the sins previously committed;  26  for the demonstration, I say, of His righteousness at the present time, so that He would be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.  27  Where then is boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? Of works? No, but by a law of faith.  28  For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the Law.

12:  Romans 10:8-9 NASB  But what does it say? "THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART"--that is, the word of faith which we are preaching,  9  that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

13:  Romans 4:14-25 NASB  For if those who are of the Law are heirs, faith is made void and the promise is nullified;  15  for the Law brings about wrath, but where there is no law, there also is no violation.  16  For this reason it is by faith, in order that it may be in accordance with grace, so that the promise will be guaranteed to all the descendants, not only to those who are of the Law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all,  17  (as it is written, "A FATHER OF MANY NATIONS HAVE I MADE YOU") in the presence of Him whom he believed, even God, who gives life to the dead and calls into being that which does not exist.  18  In hope against hope he believed, so that he might become a father of many nations according to that which had been spoken, "SO SHALL YOUR DESCENDANTS BE."  19  Without becoming weak in faith he contemplated his own body, now as good as dead since he was about a hundred years old, and the deadness of Sarah's womb;  20  yet, with respect to the promise of God, he did not waver in unbelief but grew strong in faith, giving glory to God,  21  and being fully assured that what God had promised, He was able also to perform.  22  Therefore IT WAS ALSO CREDITED TO HIM AS RIGHTEOUSNESS.  23  Now not for his sake only was it written that it was credited to him,  24  but for our sake also, to whom it will be credited, as those who believe in Him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead,  25  He who was delivered over because of our transgressions, and was raised because of our justification.

14:  Romans 10:8-13 NASB  But what does it say? "THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART"--that is, the word of faith which we are preaching,  9  that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;  10  for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.  11  For the Scripture says, "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED."  12  For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him;  13  for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."

Thanks be unto GOD for HIS unspeakable GIFT!, JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Saviour forever!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the