Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:42:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Prescription Shop
| | |-+  BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN  (Read 5187 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2006, 08:50:17 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

Again, please read the following portion of Scripture slowly and carefully. Like the last portion of Scripture, it is incredibly beautiful and the complete TRUTH.

Revelation 22:1 NASB  Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb,

Revelation 22:2 NASB  in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Revelation 22:3 NASB  There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him;

Revelation 22:4 NASB  they will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads.

Revelation 22:5 NASB  And there will no longer be any night; and they will not have need of the light of a lamp nor the light of the sun, because the Lord God will illumine them; and they will reign forever and ever.

Revelation 22:6 NASB  And he said to me, "These words are faithful and true"; and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place.

Revelation 22:7 NASB  "And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book."

Revelation 22:8 NASB  I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed me these things.

Revelation 22:9 NASB  But he *said to me, "Do not do that. I am a fellow servant of yours and of your brethren the prophets and of those who heed the words of this book. Worship God."

Revelation 22:10 NASB  And he *said to me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near.

Revelation 22:11 NASB  "Let the one who does wrong, still do wrong; and the one who is filthy, still be filthy; and let the one who is righteous, still practice righteousness; and the one who is holy, still keep himself holy."

Revelation 22:12 NASB  "Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done.

Revelation 22:13 NASB  "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

Revelation 22:14 NASB  Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city.

Revelation 22:15 NASB  Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.

Revelation 22:16 NASB  "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."

Revelation 22:17 NASB  The Spirit and the bride say, "Come." And let the one who hears say, "Come." And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.

Revelation 22:18 NASB  I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book;

Revelation 22:19 NASB  and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.

Revelation 22:20 NASB  He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming quickly." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

Revelation 22:21 NASB  The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen.

Firelight

~Live in His light~

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2006, 09:54:04 PM »

Amen!   My children and I talked about this the other day... and we are joyfully anticipating! 

Smiley  Cheesy  Grin
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2006, 08:35:23 AM »

Revelation 21:4 NASB  and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."

What a beautiful verse, just thinking of it fills me with joy, God Himself, will wipe every tear from our eyes, we will no longer see loved ones die, or be sick. We will no longer suffer pain, those of us that have any sort of disability or multiple disabilities as in my case, will know how wonderful that thought is. Oh to be able to dance for our Lord and not feel the pain, or the results of painkillers, Oh to be able to look at Him, and see Him. Oh to be able to have the energy to run and jump for joy, to laugh and not feel the stabbing pain of muscle spasms or the weakness in muscles that sometimes cause eating utensils to fall out of your hands, while you are trying to eat. What a joy Brothers and Sisters, I look forward to that wonderful day. I pray that all my loved ones will be there to praise God and worship Him forever and ever .....   Cheesy Cheesy

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the