Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:07:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Is the end near?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is the end near?  (Read 7478 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2006, 05:05:36 PM »

Well....the world seems to be paying some attention, even if most of their postulations are pretty far off the mark! 

Brother, some of them aren't even in the ball field. Shocked

Everyone is watching!!

AMEN, another reason to spread the Word!!  Is if we need a reason, to spread the Word of Christ. Cheesy Cheesy

at_the_Cross

Jesus is LORD.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2006, 06:58:19 PM »

ATC, I understand where you are coming from here.   And yes I hear the egg shells yet again crunching beneath my feet....lol

I apologize if I came across wrong, my mind and heart were else where. Yesterday I lost an Uncle and the last time I seen him we had an argument as he tried to tell me that the Garden of Eden was here in America.

Grant, we beg You, Almighty God, that Your people who rejoice in the name and in the protection of the most holy Virgin Mary, may by her intercession be delivered from all evil here on earth, and be found worthy to attain to everlasting joys in heaven. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

At those moments when the word God ceases to be simply a word and becomes an underground hot-spring erupting a geyser of light, love, beauty, and life from the heart to everlasting life through Jesus Christ.
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2006, 09:10:21 AM »

I apologize if I came across wrong, my mind and heart were else where. Yesterday I lost an Uncle and the last time I seen him we had an argument as he tried to tell me that the Garden of Eden was here in America.

ATC, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.   I know that can be very trying times for anyone.  I too have learned of the death of a dear colleague at work just yesterday.   It was a harsh reminder that regardless of the times we live in, there is simply no promise that any of us will be here tomorrow.  I never had the opportunity to witness to this individual, and I find profound  regret in that.  I also find that it presses me to be aware that I could very well be the only believer in contact with numerous individuals in my little corner of life, who have never heard of Christ and His forgiving Grace.   

Dear Lord, may no-one within earshot of my voice, be able to say they have never heard the Gospel of Christ before they stand before you.    Help us to be alert to the very reason you have placed us where you have.  Make us earth-shakers in our own little corner of the world.   Let us be a mirror that reflects the very essence of your Son, Jesus Christ.  And grant us wisdom and determination to speak your truth at every turn, every highway and bi-way, even if its just by living for you Lord.   I ask this in Christ name, AMEN!

ATC, brother hang in there      I will be praying for you during this time of loss.  Let me know if theres anything I can do for you.

May Gods Grace and Peace keep you my friend!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the