Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:59:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  For Our CU Members
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: For Our CU Members  (Read 5354 times)
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2006, 02:12:15 PM »

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have noticed over the past few weeks that many of our Brother and Sisters who regularly posted in CU have been AWOL for sometime. Among them our sister Sincereheart, 2T, Symphony, Willowbirch, Judgenot, Sapphire, Texasgrandma, Yoyostick, Butterflies, Talkercat and many others. We all miss them and have no idea why they may not have been here in a while. but I would like for each of us to pray for them. Some of them may be busy with work or school, but others have also had poor health. Let;s remember them in our prayers.  Cheesy

Love in Christ,
Maria

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 02:22:59 PM »

Amen sister, I am happy to join you in this prayer for our dear brothers and sisters.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Rookieupgrade1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 02:32:33 PM »

Amen sister, I am happy to join you in this prayer for our dear brothers and sisters.

And another Amen, and prayer.

Gary

just doing my best to follow..........
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 05:14:24 PM »

And add yet, another AMEN and prayer.

Amorus

The Lord's Apprentice

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 06:19:03 PM »

And add me to that list as well.  Please know that many times you are all in my prayers  Wink

"The Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it."  John 1:5
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 02:17:50 AM »

And add me to that list as well.  Please know that many times you are all in my prayers  Wink

Amen Brother, we all love to pray for each other ad as Brothers and Sister, this is what we should be doing. Especially when a Brother or a Sister has a special prayer request we should pray diligently until that prayer has been answered.
Brother Am, we have a number of wonderful Christian Brothers and Sisters who fellowshipped with us on a regular basis and to us have become our family just as you and many of our newer brothers and sisters. These particular dear Christians have stopped visiting us and they are missed since we don't know why they are AWOL, I requested this special prayer and I want to praise God and thank Him because I see that one of our AWOL brothers Supercrypid or Krypid  now visited us today and posted. We still have to keep praying for our other brothers and sisters.  Cheesy Cheesy

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Amorus

The Lord's Apprentice

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 02:51:28 PM »

Amen Brother, we all love to pray for each other ad as Brothers and Sister, this is what we should be doing. Especially when a Brother or a Sister has a special prayer request we should pray diligently until that prayer has been answered.
Brother Am, we have a number of wonderful Christian Brothers and Sisters who fellowshipped with us on a regular basis and to us have become our family just as you and many of our newer brothers and sisters. These particular dear Christians have stopped visiting us and they are missed since we don't know why they are AWOL, I requested this special prayer and I want to praise God and thank Him because I see that one of our AWOL brothers Supercrypid or Krypid  now visited us today and posted. We still have to keep praying for our other brothers and sisters.  Cheesy Cheesy
AMEN Sister!

"The Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it."  John 1:5
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 06:51:44 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

Many of us on Christians Unite are already praying for each other every day. It would be nice if all of us considered this as a joy to do every day. We don't get to see each other face to face, and very few of us gets to hear the voice of another dear Brother or Sister on the forum. BUT, GOD has allowed many of us to love each other in the way that we should, and we do have sweet fellowship here.

I do know that many of our members deal with serious illness every day of their lives. Some request prayer and some don't, so all of us praying for each other every day would be a wonderful thing to do, and we all know that GOD loves to hear our prayers. Some may also be dealing with serious family problems or crisis of just about every type. Others may simply be on vacation, visiting family, or traveling. Regardless, prayer for each other every day is still a wonderful thing for us to do.

We know that the Holy Bible tells us the where two or three are gathered together in GOD'S name, GOD is in their midst. This is just one reason why I firmly believe that GOD is with us here, and the LORD'S work is being done here. I love the Promise of GOD about HIS WORD never returning void. I give thanks that the Gospel of the Grace of GOD fills the pages here and we usually average 8,000 to 10,000 page views per day. Many people read here as guests on a regular basis, and I pray that they find what they are searching for here. I know that JESUS CHRIST is at the core of every REAL answer for the problems of man, and I give thanks that anyone can quickly find what they need to know about JESUS CHRIST on Christians Unite. All Glory goes to GOD for anyone who is helped here.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 143:8 NASB  Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning; For I trust in You; Teach me the way in which I should walk; For to You I lift up my soul.

Rookieupgrade1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 09:11:42 AM »

Amen Brother Tom........I just can not add to that. Amen.

Gary

just doing my best to follow..........
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2006, 07:10:28 AM »

I want give the Lord a shout of praise, since we started praying for our beloved AWOLs 3 that I know of came back since, Krytpid, Willowbirch, and Kris777.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2006, 09:15:41 AM »

Amen! My prayers will continue.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2006, 07:54:15 PM »

mine too.  Cheesy

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2006, 10:08:55 PM »

Mine as well

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2006, 10:44:43 PM »

It would be great to see our Christian community here grow and to have those that have been here for a long time to return.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2006, 01:59:52 AM »

Brothers and Sisters,

I was just thinking that many people here in the past have been and are involved in various types of ministry. I immediately thought of three sets of missionaries in various parts of the world who have visited with us here from time to time. In fact, I think there are more than just three sets of missionaries (Taiwan, Moscow, Indonesia, and at least one in a new and free country that used to be part of Russia.) I am reminded to pray for them, and I ask you to join me. I have many members of my own family who are also missionaries, and I ask you to join me in prayer for them.

I also know that many of our members are involved in full-time ministries for the LORD in places of relative safety. We can only imagine all of the things that they might feel called to do in these times that we live in. Again, I ask everyone to join me in prayer for all of them. Just because they serve the LORD in a relative place of safety doesn't mean that they don't need our prayers. Let us pray that GOD gives them the strength and guidance to do only those things that bring honor and glory to our precious Lord and Saviour, JESUS CHRIST. Many of them do have burdens and difficulties to deal with.

NOW for all of us, I firmly believe that all of GOD'S children are called to be Ambassadors For Christ. I also firmly believe that GOD has work for all of us to do, and all of GOD'S work is important, large or small. I pray that GOD guides all of us and leads us into the work that HE wants done. I pray that we have willing hearts to yield to the Will of GOD and say, "LORD, send me." The Holy Bible tells us that GOD will equip us for the work HE wants us to do, so we should simply trust GOD and do HIS Will. Again, I feel led to mention that all of GOD'S Work is important. We do things as the BODY OF CHRIST, fitly joined for HIS purposes. All of GOD'S children have the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD living in our hearts. We know when we hear that small, still voice or feel that gentle leading to do GOD'S Will. It should be a matter of joy to get up and go in the MASTER'S Service. In my heart, I know that many of our Brothers and Sisters in Christ are busy doing the work of the MASTER. We can be and should be praying for each other every day. Please join me in prayer for all of GOD'S children everywhere.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Galatians 2:20 NASB  "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the