Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 08:23:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286795 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Bibles
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bibles  (Read 11220 times)
Amorus

The Lord's Apprentice

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2006, 03:21:17 PM »

uggghhh...I'm not well versed in Klingon but will support the follow: 
Beam Me Up JESUS!
Grin Cheesy Cheesy

"The Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it."  John 1:5
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2006, 04:14:33 PM »

Now that is fitting.  (and funny)  Grin Grin Grin
Yes it is brother. Grin Grin Grin Grin

laterunner

Better to be thought a fool than open your mouth &

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2006, 05:13:54 AM »

God's Word will never fail, because He tells us so........

Hebrews 13:5 Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down ( relax My hold on you)! [ Assuredly not!]

1 Peter 4:19 Therefore, those who are ill-treated and suffer in accordance with God's will must do right and commit their souls [in charge as a deposit] to the One Who created [them] and will never fail [them].

><>  ><>  Please, please us simple every day language that even a ''young Christian'' might find useful for life & Godlyness ie a life application response.          How practically in our world with our humanness in our every day life do we do it.HuhHuh

You catch em! He'll clean em!!
laterunner

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2006, 05:26:12 AM »

><>  ><>  Please, please us simple every day language that even a ''young Christian'' might find useful for life & Godlyness ie a life application response.          How practically in our world with our humanness in our every day life do we do it.( in & with the Holy Spirit)HuhHuh

Amorus

The Lord's Apprentice

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2006, 09:35:11 AM »

Morning laterunner,
I'm not sure what you are asking here. Are you asking how is it possible that God will never fail us? 
Thanks for your clarification.
-Am-

"The Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it."  John 1:5
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2006, 08:47:12 PM »

><>  ><>  Please, please us simple every day language that even a ''young Christian'' might find useful for life & Godlyness ie a life application response.          How practically in our world with our humanness in our every day life do we do it.HuhHuh
Well thats a first, normally I am asking for a simple answer.

Simply said, God will never fail his people.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2006, 12:00:35 AM »

Amen Sister Tina!

I was just thinking about what an old square like me could say that was cool, and all I could think of was:

Beam Me Up JESUS!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 3:23-24 NASB  for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus;

BEPs I'm gonna tell you Oklahoma style

You are a hoot  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

that was too funny, as long as they ask Jesus and they want to be beamed up then I guess that sorta means they received Jesus.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2006, 12:04:45 AM »

Laterunner are you reffering to the post DW posted with the 2 verses?

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
laterunner

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2006, 04:00:25 PM »

Could this be the way that God might Glorify his word in ytimes of stress & pursecution in the future.I wonder ------->
                           will we be able to rely on the Christ in us, the word in us, the word we have heard &

which over the time has been confirmed in our being.  When there are no bibles & we are back to ''word

of mouth''.

Or are you saying ''Let go & let God''   if so why were we ''called''

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2006, 01:11:48 AM »

Hello LateRunner,

I trust GOD completely that HIS WORD will be preserved in many forms: our hearts, on paper, on computers, in recordings, and every media known to man. The devil can't destroy GOD'S WORD, and the devil certainly can't stop the spreading of the GOOD NEWS of GOD'S Love, HIS Grace, and HIS GIFT of JESUS CHRIST as a LIVING LORD and SAVIOUR Forever! Everything the devil tries to do in destroying or stopping GOD'S WORD will fail completely. In fact, every effort of the devil will simply make the MESSAGE of the GOSPEL OF GOD'S GRACE stronger and spread faster. The devil is loose and seeking hosts to devour, but the devil's time is nearing an end and he is defeated. JESUS CHRIST Himself will defeat the devil completely at GOD'S appointed time, and the devil will be thrown into the fires of hell forever, along with his minions of evil.

The SECOND COMING of JESUS CHRIST to the earth will be in GREAT POWER AND WRATH. Heavenly hosts of armies will follow HIM into battle against the forces of evil. The time of GOD'S Mercy and Patience will be over, and GOD will pour out HIS TERRIBLE WRATH on evil. Host will face the TERRIBLE SWIFT SWORD of the LORD OF LORDS, the KING OF KINGS, our precious LORD and SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST, VERY GOD!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 5:19-20 NASB  speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord; always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father;

laterunner

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2006, 07:54:41 AM »

Thanks, I stad with you mate.><>  ><>  ><>   

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2006, 11:20:23 AM »

Hello LateRunner,

I trust GOD completely that HIS WORD will be preserved in many forms: our hearts, on paper, on computers, in recordings, and every media known to man. The devil can't destroy GOD'S WORD, and the devil certainly can't stop the spreading of the GOOD NEWS of GOD'S Love, HIS Grace, and HIS GIFT of JESUS CHRIST as a LIVING LORD and SAVIOUR Forever! Everything the devil tries to do in destroying or stopping GOD'S WORD will fail completely. In fact, every effort of the devil will simply make the MESSAGE of the GOSPEL OF GOD'S GRACE stronger and spread faster. The devil is loose and seeking hosts to devour, but the devil's time is nearing an end and he is defeated. JESUS CHRIST Himself will defeat the devil completely at GOD'S appointed time, and the devil will be thrown into the fires of hell forever, along with his minions of evil.

The SECOND COMING of JESUS CHRIST to the earth will be in GREAT POWER AND WRATH. Heavenly hosts of armies will follow HIM into battle against the forces of evil. The time of GOD'S Mercy and Patience will be over, and GOD will pour out HIS TERRIBLE WRATH on evil. Host will face the TERRIBLE SWIFT SWORD of the LORD OF LORDS, the KING OF KINGS, our precious LORD and SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST, VERY GOD!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 5:19-20 NASB  speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord; always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father;

AMEN BEPs, God will never fail us. He is true to His Word, and if we ever doubt His Word, then we should go to our prayer closet and have a one on one conversation with Him, we should go back to His Word and build ourselves up in His Word. God has no reason to lie to us, any doubts anyone has about God come from the devil himself.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the