Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:28:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Two Young Men
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Two Young Men  (Read 3399 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2006, 06:01:18 AM »

I missed this prayer request for Jeremy and Jeff. It will be my joy to pray for them.

Love in Christ,
Tom

Revelation 1:7-8 NASB  BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen. "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2006, 08:06:35 PM »

Jeremy and Jeff are both doing much better now. Jeremy has been awake and is starting to respond more. He is going to have to go through some speech therapy though.

My wife and I just got word today that her grand dad just passed away. He had a wonderful 90+ years. We are at least comforted to know that we will see him again when we are all called home.

I would also like to ask for prayers for one of my nephews who will be headed to Iraq very soon. He is being sent just two months before his new baby is due.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2006, 08:13:22 PM »

Thank you for the up-date on Jeremy and Jeff, Pastor Roger. Yes I will also pray for your nephew, that God protects him.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2006, 10:12:43 PM »

Update on Jeremy as of 5 PM today.

Jeremy woke up at 5 p.m. and started asking for all of his family into the room. He told them them all not to take their love for granted and that God was good. He was coherent and talked with everyone for over an hour before tiring again. He is sleeping good again now. What an answer to prayer!

Amen and I thank you all for your prayers.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2006, 05:53:53 AM »

YEAH!!

AMEN!!

GOD is good, and I love to watch GOD work in the lives of young people. I will pray that he has a rich and full life to serve our AWESOME GOD!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 31:19 NASB  How great is Your goodness, Which You have stored up for those who fear You, Which You have wrought for those who take refuge in You, Before the sons of men!

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2006, 09:18:12 AM »

Brother Roger, what a testimony Jeremy is, I am still praying for him and Jeff as well.

I am also praying for your nephew, that God will protect him and that he will come home safe and sound to see his baby. I will also keep his wife and baby in my prayers.

Brother, I am also praying for you wife and her family as well, I know that no matter how old a person is and how forseeable it is that they may go home to be with the Lord, they will always be missed and loved.

You, your wife and all your family are in my prayers.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2006, 09:48:45 PM »

AMEN!! Brother!!

That is a testimony for Jeremy on prayers.   I am still praying for Jeremy and Jeff as well.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2006, 03:21:56 PM »

Jeremy slept until 10 a.m. yesterday. The Occupational therapist came in and had him put on his shorts and shoes and he was able to do that by himself! The Speech therapist came in and fed him some apple sauce. He was able to eat that, so they brought him a 6-inch sub, chips, and grapejuice and he ate it all!!! For those who know Jeremy, that would have been a small between meal snack for him before, but considering that is the first food he has eaten in over a week it is amazing. He continues to make excellent progress and the doctors are pleased. We thank God for the miracles small and large.

He had a half hour therapy session this morning. They had him up and walking with the aid of the therapist. They said he is stronger today than he was yesterday, but he is always exhausted after his therapy sessions. Afterwards they gave him his first breakfast since the accident and he ate good. He gave his sister Nicole a brief phone call and she was very happy to hear his voice.

Jeff is still recovering from his many injuries. It is going to be a long haul considering all the bones that were broken but he is still doing much better than any of the Drs had expected.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2006, 03:28:01 PM »

Thanks for the up-date on Jeff and Jeremy brother. Yes I'm still praying for both boys.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2006, 03:28:30 PM »

Brother thank you so much for the update on both young men. I thank God that they are doing a lot better than was expected.
Praise the Lord, for He is good.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Amorus

The Lord's Apprentice

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2006, 01:51:57 PM »

Amen to all that has been said!
PR, I will keep the two in prayer as well as some of the new requests! 
Your brother in Christ,
-Am-

"The Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it."  John 1:5
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2006, 11:48:58 AM »

Jeremy was moved to the 2nd floor rehabilitaion unit on Wendesday, which is a very BIG step away from being in the critical care unit. He started his day out today by taking his first real bath since the accident. He then got to visit his friend Jeff and it was a very special reunion.

Jeremy is having full therapy sessions daily from 8:30 to 3 p.m. . This includes hygenic, occupational, speech and physical therapy. The doctor's want him to score a 7 on the scale they use to grade the therapy results and he is scoring a 4 right now, which the doctor's say is very good. They took his IV tubes out which is the last of his hookups.

Jeremy's room was pretty crowded yesterday evening, with most of his family there and quite a few friends stopping by. He was in very good spirits and joking around with everyone. He kept thanking everyone over and over again for their support and he is obviously touched by the tremendous outpouring of love he is receiving.

Jeremy is progressing very well and a couple of his therapists mentioned that he is a living miracle based on the briefing they were given a couple of days ago by the doctors on what his condition was and what to expect from him. Of course we know it is the Lord's grace and a direct answer to the many prayers on his behalf. He still has a ways to go so keep praying; he is very determined to recover as quickly as possible. He scored a 4 in his therapy today and he needs to score 7 before they will release him from the hospital, so he said tomorrow he will score 5, the next day 6 and then 7 and be out of the hospital by Monday.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2006, 12:08:01 PM »

AMEN! I am in full agreement with Jeremy, I believe that he can do it.
The Bible says he can, I think Jeremy has already proven that he knows that.
I am happy to hear that he is doing so good. Praise God!!
Have the doctors said anything about how long Jeff will have to stay in the hospital?

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2006, 12:16:13 PM »

I haven't had any information on Jeff for several days now but the last I heard he was looking at quite a long time yet.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2006, 01:47:22 PM »

AMEN Pastor Roger, I'm still praying for both boys.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the