Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:23:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Answered Prayer (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  I am just BURSTING with Praise reports!!!!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I am just BURSTING with Praise reports!!!!!!!  (Read 2002 times)
Kelly4Jesus

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2006, 06:21:55 PM »

I want to thank everyone here for praying for Bekah in England her child. She was released, on Friday, EXACTLY as we had prayed to the Lord. She basically had all charges dismissed with suspended sentence. The only problem right now is visitation and custody of her daughter. However, I truly believe that God will let the truth be known about her, the situation here and how loved they all are. I believe, in His timing that they will be reunited and I will be interceding in their behalf until that happens.

Praise God!

I had prayed that, God would answer me on whether we were to stay in touch or that, if it is not His Will for this to happen, all communication would stop. Each time I prayed for that, God sent a sign--letter, phone call, one of her friends contacting me--showing me that He brought us all together for His Glory. Praise Jesus for His Love and Mercy!!!

A loan came through as well, which will help us to get our credit back on track and to also pay for some much needed things in our home and with our children. Some went to His Glory and donated for Him, and the other will go towards things we have needed (like a car that runs and a floor in a room with only subflooring). I was told I would never get a loan, but I have! God knows what will and will not happen, and I thank Him for blessing us financially--He is also giving my husband more hours, which is helping our financial situation as well.

Thank You Jesus.

I found respite providers for my two autistic children, who live in the country, surrounded by horses and gree pastures, through a contact at church. My children will now be able to swim in pool all summer, which is perfect for PT and OT for them. The people that I am going to are Christian, and only take in foster children with special needs (and end up adopting them). They have done ministry for years, and have are wonderful people! Taylor and Colin will be safe, and very well taken care of during their respite time! AMEN!

I now have enough money to go and visit Bekah in England, without worry as well. I will wait on God, to see when this will happen, but I feel so filled with praise that I had to report all this. There is so much happening in my life--including plans for ministry in Gambia next year. My candles for the Lord are selling, without me even trying to sell them. God is working on my life in so many ways, and I have become so intimate in His relationship with me. Our time in my prayer room has been so rewarding and I feel so much peace from my calling to intercede for others, as well as His plan to bring me closer to Him.

God can make a way, where there seems to be no way! Nothing is impossible, as long as we go to Him first, and lay it all at the foot of His loving cross. Praise Jesus!

Sorry this is so long. I am just bursting with praise and love for our Father!

God Bless You Always!
In The Precious Love of Jesus,
Kelly

Psalm 62: 5 Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;  my hope comes from him.  6 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 07:37:21 PM »

Hallelujah  Glory to God He is Worthy To Be Praised.

Kelly I am so happy to hear that God has truely bleesed you

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 08:01:16 PM »

AMEN Kelly I am very happy to hear, God has truely blessed you!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the