Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:45:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  ICE.............
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ICE.............  (Read 8103 times)
linssue55
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2006, 04:46:23 PM »

I understand fully about what you are saying, and may I say I have heard this a dozen times from other people, and that is ok, it is just not ok for me.  Like I said I have been learning this ICE for decades, and now because Theime has alzhiemers, he can no longer teach.  The bible speaks of pastor TEACHERS and that is what he is/was.  Now I listen to another pastor on the web everyday that teaches EXACTLY the way Thieme has taught, pastor Robert McLaughlin, he was ordained by Thieme, there are over fifty pastor teachers on the web and ALL were ordained by Thieme and ALL teach EXACTLY the same way.  So now I have my choice as who to learn from.

I have NEVER been smart enough to know exactly what the bible say's pertaining to verses throughout the bible, many things were answered through prayer, and many things were answered through just knowing what I was reading.  But MOST was from the teachings of a my right pastor teacher.  The bible states we are to learn from them, to find our RIGHT pastor teacher, and for all of us, not all pastors suit our own tastes, if you will.  He is/was my right pastor teacher and always will be, I knew he spoke the true word of God,.......but now it is McLaughlin.  I have learned more from ICE then I ever would have own my own, I do not have the GIFT of pastor teacher so therefore I am not qualified to Even teach myself.  I do Not have 9 years at Dallas Theological Seminary to have learned systematic theology, from the ancient languages to interpret for myself.  I Need a trained pastor teacher that know's the originals using this incredible ICE.  I will Never go to another pastor, that know's nothing but preaching sin from the pulpit and getting all tangled in the web of works like so many church's do now a days.

I have always ached to know the truth, and I had gone through zillions ( a little bit of an exaguration, lol) churches just to come out empty, until I heard his first tape, and I KNEW it was the word of God. I MUST know what the exact interpretations are, "Every word that proceedith out of the mouth of God",.....and I know this ICE teachings to be the truth, faith tells me, my heart/right lobe----epi-gnosis tells, my own personal studies using ICE tells me, and following line by line, pre-cept upon pre-cept, verse by verse tells me.  You heard his recording on the filling of the holy spirit, and how he went in depth on every single word of 1 John 1:9.  I Never would have known from myself that we just SITE/ACKNOWLEDGE our sins, because all sins were paid for on the cross, so the word CONFESS is not in the original.  Now if a Baby believer saw this verse he/she would wonder?, "Why do I have to Confess my sins?, (for I did when I was a baby?) weren't they all paid for on the cross?"  This verse would be Very confusing, but as you heard word for word by Thieme that is not what the verse means at all.  It means 1 John 1:9 is used as a tool of blessing (my definition on this) to get back into fellowship, and by "SITING/ACKNOWLEDGING" our sins, to the Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, in the power of the Holy Spirit, then we are back in fellowship.  I NEVER would have realized that myself, ever, but through the original, using exegetics, it ALL became so clear.  He does this with all the verses in the bible.  He has spent up to 10 hours on just 1-ONE verse (can't remember now which one) , because he goes into it so thouroughly.  I could never do it, and I still can't. God has always known this, and that is why God gave me my right pastor teacher that knows the originals (My entire life I always wanted to find this type of teachings, then when I stopped looking, after the zillions of churches) God sent me this, when I least expected it, and what a GIFT he gave me, I will forever be thankful to the Lord.  I do not trust any pastor that does not teach from the originals, never have and never will.

Thieme has made 2-two errors in his translation through the last 30 years (that the congregation knows of) , and when he found his own errors, he told the congregation to correct their notes, then he gave us the correct translation.  He is Not infalible, he is a man, he is a sinner, and he will be the first to tell you this.  He is not a holy roller, which I can't stand, and yes he is ex military, he was a bomber pilot during wwII, and all of us knows when we study the bible, there is loads of military in it, and the greatest fighter, and killer of the enemy is/was, the Lord Himself.

Thieme was raised by a father that was a multi-millionaire, and Thieme gave up ALL of the money to become what he was for over 50 years,...... a pastor.  His father Hated him being a pastor and totally cut him out of his will.  Thieme loved the Lord so much, and Nothing was more important to him then to study and teach, study and teach his congregation.  He knew early on, he had the gift of pastor TEACHER.  Pastor TEACHERS are what the Lord speaks of, and they are important to our growth or the Lord never would have mentioned them and I knew he was mine right PT from the very first tape I listened to.  I will never go outside of learning the ICE way, for I know it is the truth,....... like the writters of the bible were speaking it right now, also there are several million in the US and over sea's that have been learning the ICE way from Thieme and the other pastor's for decades now, his tapes (translated in their language, also books in their language)  go to Red China by way of underground, and because of this, many Chinese are becoming believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.  His tapes go all over the world to many countries, including Iraq.  God know's how to spread the truth, all we do is trust in Him.

I am not trying to raise Thieme up in your eyes, I have never cared what people have said about him or his teachings, I just wanted to give you some history.  So you see I will never go to any other type of teaching and I certainly DO NOT TRUST myself to be as accurate.  This has been a gift to me from the Lord long ago, and because of these teachings I have "Grown in grace and the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."  Not everyone is meant for this, and they are free to do what they want with the word, THAT is between them and the Lord, and is the Privacy of the Priesthood.  But I fully understand what you said, and I thank you for you writing to me, but this is where I will always stay.  Grace and Peace to you Jerry..........
Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2006, 01:08:33 AM »

Lissue

Well done.  You speak better than you give yourself credit for Smiley

And I would love to sit down, and I will, study some of the material.  One thing to remember that even in studying the Bible it is not a matter of intelligence, understanding, or trusting in one's self that will teach you anything.  And that is not even pertinent to studying alone but even in a class environment.  If you do not go into it with prayer and a willingness to let the Holy Spirit teach you, then you will not learn.  Even if the most learned instructor is there and translates, re-interates, or any other *ates, you will not learn it without the Spirit of the Lord teaching it to you. 

I am happy that you are able to learn from these folks.  I, I presume, am the opposite of you in my learning techniques.  I prefer to sit down and study and delve into the word.  I like to have several Bible translations open before me, my computer software up and running, a couple of commentary type books around and whatever ever else I can get my hands on.

Have a blessed day

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------
I am like most fathers.  I, like most, want more for my children than I have.

I am unlike most fathers.  What I would like my children to have more of is crowns to lay at Jesus feet.
linssue55
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2006, 02:07:09 AM »

Lissue

Well done.  You speak better than you give yourself credit for Smiley

And I would love to sit down, and I will, study some of the material.  One thing to remember that even in studying the Bible it is not a matter of intelligence, understanding, or trusting in one's self that will teach you anything.  And that is not even pertinent to studying alone but even in a class environment.  If you do not go into it with prayer and a willingness to let the Holy Spirit teach you, then you will not learn.  Even if the most learned instructor is there and translates, re-interates, or any other *ates, you will not learn it without the Spirit of the Lord teaching it to you. 

I am happy that you are able to learn from these folks.  I, I presume, am the opposite of you in my learning techniques.  I prefer to sit down and study and delve into the word.  I like to have several Bible translations open before me, my computer software up and running, a couple of commentary type books around and whatever ever else I can get my hands on.

Have a blessed day

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

Ditto!  It is the spiritual IQ that the Lord gives all believers, which comes from the HS.  But nothing is good outside of the filling of the spirit 1 John 1:9, which even that begins with our free will.  Free will determines our growth, free will to be under someone's authority that is learned and has the college, knowing the originals, isogogics and exegetics is the only way for me, for this is the way the HS has lead me.  He leads all of us that are filled with Him.  For without Him we can only spread wood, hay and stubble.....and the Lord is worth much, much more than that, exceedingly so.  Grace and Peace to you Jerry.........
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2006, 10:48:17 AM »

Amen, wisdom comes from God not from colleges, universities or schools. Only God can grant us the wisdom we need to know what He is telling us. When we do any studing of God's Word the first thing we must do is ask Him for wisdom

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the