Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:56:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  'American Hiroshima' linked with Iran attack
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 'American Hiroshima' linked with Iran attack  (Read 9229 times)
Bronzesnake
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2006, 10:52:01 PM »

That's alright brother. It is hard sometimes to keep up with all the information in this technological world. I found it on a site called "Rapture Ready" and they refer to it as the "Date Setter Diary". A simple internet search finds it easily.

I also found it at another site called "talkabout" and is labled as "They Keep Trying and Keep Failing
by "Raymond C. Glassford" "

Many thanks my friend! I believe the "Rapture Ready" one sounds familiar.

John
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2006, 10:58:16 PM »

You're most welcome brother.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2006, 06:02:03 AM »

Thank you all for your answers, time & patience. Surely we all live on the same earth with different views and opinions. Wholeheartedly I can respond with an "Amen" to a lot of the answers that were/are given on this topic; there are certains aspects in our lifetime which I denounce and reject, others are embraced by me. I do this on "instinct" and trust the guidance of the Holy Spirit and the firm foundation of the Word that has been established in the  years of study, bibleschool and others that came along my path and taught me.

I believe it is mandatory to live in the Lord in these days and be purified by His knowledge, simultanious at peace with those things that are and others that will soon be upon us.

Having said that I miss my fellow brothers and sisters that moved away from this forum after this or that. People like Hitch and many, many others that had different opinions yet helped us to sharpen our blades. Let us not kid ourselves by saying that "we know all, because we are bearers of the Truth and Light and Salt of the world" whilst remembering that it is by Divine Grace and by Grace alone that He has chosen us to be among His little Flock, even until the End of the Age. Indeed, it has pleased the Master to do so. So let us please Him.

Regards,
2b

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2006, 06:45:28 AM »

Hello TwoBombs,

I don't remember anyone here ever saying that they know everything, not even close. In fact, most of the folks we have who study Bible Prophecy expect disagreement as being normal. Some of the people who used to discuss Bible Prophecy all the time are reluctant to do it anymore because many these days get hot too quickly and start calling names over anything. This isn't a Salvation topic, so it shouldn't ever cause Brothers and Sisters in Christ to call each other names.

I, for one, know that I belong to JESUS regardless of what happens tomorrow, and I also know where I'll be for eternity. SO, I know that Salvation is thousands of times more important than the Rapture, Tribulation Period, or any other end of this age event. Alive or dead, I'll be with JESUS for every second into eternity and HIS Will be done as I know it will be. Nothing else will really make much difference for me.

I know that our arguments on the forum don't do anything for the lost except confuse them, so I rarely debate any more. I think that a lot of us are in the same boat. In terms of the moderators, most of us simply stop name calling and other things that are obviously against the teachings of the Holy Bible. Those who agreed or disagreed 4 or 5 years ago still agree or disagree about the same issues.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 1:17 NASB  For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "BUT THE RIGHTEOUS man SHALL LIVE BY FAITH."

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2006, 07:17:46 AM »

US attack on Iran unlikely
Ahvaz, Khuzestan Prov, May 2, IRNA

Iran-US-Minister
Interior Minister Mostafa Pour-Mohammadi said here Tuesday it was unlikely the United States would attack Iran.

"It is unlikely the US would attack Iran. Nevertheless, we should not disregard precautionary and preventive measures," Pour-Mohammadi told IRNA in the southwestern city of Ahvaz.

"Enemies have always created dangers. We have the duty to be vigilant and not disasters take place," he added.

He said the security condition in Khuzestan province had improved and expressed hope terrorist acts conducted in the province in the past year would not be repeated.

US attack on Iran unlikely

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2006, 01:33:41 PM »

Osama's 'American Hiroshima' field commander studied at Hamilton's McMaster University

gotcha98 el Shukrijumah--who attended flight schools in Florida and Norman, Oklahoma, with Mohammad Atta and the other 9/11 hijackers--attended Hamilton, Ontario’s McMaster University.

That’s just one compelling revelation in the new book, The Dunces of Doomsday by Paul L. Williams.

"You can look for the next Mohammad Atta by tracing him through Hamilton when you get back to Toronto," Williams told Canada Free Press (CFP) in an exclusive interview in Washington, D.C. on Saturday.

Williams, who also wrote Osama’s Revenge and The Al Qaeda Connection, was in Washington to address a Terrorism Symposium sponsored by America’s Truth Foundation.

"Following the success of 9/11, gotcha98 el Shukrijumah received his commission to serve as the field commander for the next attack on U.S. soil–the so-called American Hiroshima," Willams wrote in The Dunces of Doomsday. "In preparation for this mission, he–along with fellow al Qaeda agents Anas al-Liby, Jaber A. Elbaneh, and Amer el-Maati–was sent to McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, a facility that housed a five-megawatt nuclear research reactor, the largest reactor of any educational facility in Canada.

"At McMaster University, where the al Qaeda agents may have registered under fictitious names, Shukrijumah and friends wasted no time in gaining access to the nuclear reactor and stealing more than 180 pounds of nuclear material for the creation of radiological bombs."

Williams, an investigative journalist who served as a consultant for the FBI, doesn’t pull any punches in his latest book, which describes "The Peanut Farmer and the Ayatollah", explaining, "How the worst president in American history permitted and stimulated the rise of radical Islam."

There’s a bounty on the head of Shukrijumah, who graduated from engineering physics at McMaster in 1998. The Rewards for Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $5 million for information leading directly to his capture.

He "Should be Considered Armed and Dangerous" notes an FBI alert signed by Director Robert S. Mueller 111.

The alert states further that "If you have information concerning this person, please contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate."

How Osama’s field commander found his way to the university that houses the largest reactor of any educational facility in Canada McMaster is a story that demands an answer.

Since his Hamilton days, Osama’s boy el Shukrijumah has been out there making a name for himself–named in a March 2003 material-witness arrest warrant by federal prosecutors in North Virginia, where U.S. Attorney Paul J. McNulty said he is sought in connection with potential terrorist threats against the United States.

Among his known aliases, the FBI lists el Shukrijumah’s al Qaeda nickname: Jaffar Al-Tayyar ("The Pilot"). As of September 2005, "The Pilot" is under suspicion of having helped himself to a missing crop duster in California.

Born in Saudi Arabia but thought to be a Yemen national, el Shukrijumah was raised in Miramar, Florida, where his father was a radical Islamic Iman.

Dr. Mamdouh Shoukri is Vice-President, Research and International Affairs at McMaster University, where he is also a Professor of Mechanical Engineering.

On October 17, 2001, Dr. Shoukri registered his disapproval that unnecessary alarm regarding terror fears had suspended tours of McMaster’s nuclear reactor.

"In the current state of heightened security awareness and anxiety, it is unfortunate that The Spectator would print something that may unnecessarily alarm its readers," Dr. Shukri told the Hamilton Spectator.

Since Williams has teamed up with international journalist and CFP columnist David Dastych, the pair revealed a link between Iran and bin Laden that dates back to June 21, 1996 when bin Laden attended a terror summit in Tehran.

Having found and exclusively interviewed Pakistani journalist Hamid Mir, Williams and Dastych told WorldNetDaily "al-Qaeda has already obtained nuclear suitcase weapons from the Russian black market, weapons that have been tested in Afghanistan in 2000, and may have already been forward-deployed inside the U.S.

Williams says that Osama has already smuggled seven to ten suitcase nuclear bombs into the U.S. through the Mexican border.

Williams and Dastych believe that sunlight is the best disinfectant.

"The face of el Shukrijumah should be thrown up on the television screen on an upcoming segment of America’s Most Wanted", Williams told the American Truth Foundation symposium.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the