Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:25:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  'American Hiroshima' linked with Iran attack
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 'American Hiroshima' linked with Iran attack  (Read 9236 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2006, 09:55:52 AM »

Pakistani journalist who met bin Laden confirms al-Qaida nukes, says they may already be in U.S.

Al-Qaida has already obtained nuclear suitcase weapons from the Russian black market, weapons tested in Afghanistan in 2000, and they may have already been forward-deployed inside the U.S., according to the only journalist to interview Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri in the wake of Sept. 11.

Last week, Hamid Mir's credibility skyrocketed when he accurately predicted in Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin and later in WND the imminent release of a new recorded communiqué from bin Laden through al-Jazeera, the Arabic TV network. Two days later, bin Laden's tape was the focus of international news coverage.

"If you think that my information and analysis about bin Laden's location is correct," said Hamid Mir, "then please don't underestimate my analysis about his nuclear threat also."

Mir said that he met with an Egyptian engineer last week who lost an eye after one of bin Laden's nuclear tests in the Kunar province of Pakistan. The Pakistani journalist said the encounter with the engineer greatly disturbed and depressed him since it provided further assurance that a nuclear nightmare for America is about to dawn.

Mir believes that an "American Hiroshima" will occur as soon as the U.S. launches an attack on Iran's nuclear facilities.

"Al-Qaida and Iran," he says, "have a long, secret relationship." "American Hiroshima" is the name al-Qaida leaders chose for their long-planned nuclear attack on the U.S.

The relationship between Iran and bin Laden dates back to June 21, 1996, when bin Laden attended a terror summit in Tehran. The gathering attracted terror leaders from various places throughout the world, including Ramadan Shallah (the Palestinian Islamic Jihad), Ahmad Salah (Egyptian Islamic Jihad), Imad al-Alami and Mustafa al-Liddawi (Hamas), Ahmad Jibril (Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine), Abdallah Ocalan (the Kurdish People Party), Muhammad Ali Ahmad (al Qaida), and Imad Mugniyah (Hezbollah). The summit resulted in the creation of the "Committee of Three" that would meet on a regular basis for the "coordination, planning and execution of attacks" against the United States and Israel. The committee members were Ahmad Salah, Imad Mugniyah and bin Laden.

Mir's position that al-Qaida's nuclear weapons may have already been forward-deployed to the United States confirms the report of Sharif al-Masri, a key al-Qaida operative who was arrested in Pakistan in November 2000.

Al Masri, an Egyptian national with ties to al-Zawahiri, said that al-Qaida had made arrangements to smuggle nuclear weapons and supplies to Mexico. From Mexico, he said, the weapons were to be transported across the border and into the United States with the help of a Latino street gang.

Mir also maintains that numerous sleeper agents are in place in major cities throughout the United States to prepare for the nuclear holocaust. Many of these agents, he says, are Algerians and Chechens who obtained European passports and are posing as Christian and Jews.

He further says that many of these agents have been in the United States since bin Laden's issuance of his "Declaration of War on Americans Occupying the Country of the Two Holy Places." That fatwa was issued Aug. 23, 1996.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 02:04:10 PM »

Well well....   do we want to go into a discussion wheter the nuke will explode before or after the (pre-trib) rapture....

I'm interesting in that angle; since I would like to determine the line where the nuicance stops and the wrath begins.

* twobombs thinks several nucleair detonations are beyond the point of 'slight irritation' moving well within the scope of 'wrath'... ?

When this article is right the nucleair attacks on both the EU and the US might take place in the wee hours of a first US strike on Iran, until after the (aerial) invasion where once again one might declare that 'major combat operations' will have ceased on Iranian soil.

2b
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 02:12:00 PM by twobombs » Logged

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 02:13:23 PM »

Don't say "I told you so just yet", twobombs. This article has not been verified as of yet. Whether it is true or false be ready watching and waiting.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 02:20:05 PM »

http://www.google.co.za/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&q=%22american+hiroshima%22&btnG=Search&meta=

google on "american hiroshima" generates 51.000 hits  ; as i've stated before the proof will be in the (radioactive) pudding

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2006, 02:51:56 PM »

http://www.google.co.za/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&q=%22american+hiroshima%22&btnG=Search&meta=

google on "american hiroshima" generates 51.000 hits  ; as i've stated before the proof will be in the (radioactive) pudding
Brother, you really need to stop worrying about America, and worry about where you are. You keep prophetizing, and your so close to doing what Matthew 24:4-5 says. 4Jesus answered them, Be careful that no one misleads you [deceiving you and leading you into error].  For many will come in (on the strength of) My name [appropriating the name which belongs to Me], saying, I am the Christ (the Messiah), and they will lead many astray.
Matthew 24:6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened or troubled, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.

Yes you have stated so many times on when the Rapture is, and even taken guesses at when the Rapture happens. But you still haven't gotten it brother, Matthew 24:36 But of that [exact] day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Mark 13:32 But of that day or that hour not a [single] person knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2006, 03:03:35 PM »

Amen Brother Bob. No one knows and no one will know when that time is but God himself until that time actually happens. Anyone that that tries to place a time on it is nothing more than a false prophet/teacher.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2006, 03:09:16 PM »

Amen Brother Bob. No one knows and no one will know when that time is but God himself until that time actually happens. Anyone that that tries to place a time on it is nothing more than a false prophet/teacher.

I know brother, and that is sad. That a Christian would try and second guess God. Cry

Bronzesnake
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2006, 03:38:20 AM »

It is quite possible for major war to occur before the rapture, that's when the antichrist appears and put a stop to it, making himself out to be a "god" and a peacemaker. That is the platform he arrives on, a peacemaker.

However, we will most certainly be whisked away prior to satan's appearance. So the question is legitimate. Will the rapture occur before major war? or during major war and prior to satan's arrival?

It is my opinion that the rapture will occur prior to major war. Afterall, God didn't wait until the water was up to Noah's neck before He rescured him did He? Wink No, God got Noah and his family in the boat prior to the storm.

Twobombs, I don't know about you sometimes my friend. It seems like you take pleasure in the thought that the U.S. is going to be destroyed. You don't really believe Australia will be left along if that happens do you? Shocked

John
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2006, 04:39:27 AM »

Brother, you really need to stop worrying about America, and worry about where you are. You keep prophetizing, and your so close to doing what Matthew 24:4-5 says. 4Jesus answered them, Be careful that no one misleads you [deceiving you and leading you into error].  For many will come in (on the strength of) My name [appropriating the name which belongs to Me], saying, I am the Christ (the Messiah), and they will lead many astray.
Matthew 24:6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened or troubled, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.

Yes you have stated so many times on when the Rapture is, and even taken guesses at when the Rapture happens. But you still haven't gotten it brother, Matthew 24:36 But of that [exact] day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Mark 13:32 But of that day or that hour not a [single] person knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

DW, I agree with you NO one knows when that day will come.

1Th 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
 2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
(KJV)

If a thief warned you what day and time he was comming wouldn't you be there waiting  for him, twobombs??

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2006, 09:59:11 AM »

Twobombs, I don't know about you sometimes my friend. It seems like you take pleasure in the thought that the U.S. is going to be destroyed. You don't really believe Australia will be left along if that happens do you?

If the U.S. is destroyed there will be many other countries that will be destroyed right along with us or at least very shortly thereafter.

twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2006, 01:08:13 PM »

The last few years I've been talking endlessly regarding

The insanity of the Pre-trib rapture
The insanity of the USA being God's reconing arm in the last days against those bad terrorists.
The insanity of the roadmap to peace for Israel.
The insanity of the EU/French being traitors.
The insanity of the dependance on oil, and the war that is waged upon it.

And some posts above this one I am confronted with a very old one :
The mindlessness of calling someone a false teacher/prophet/christ whilst he is your brother

Yes, he might differ, but don't burn him because of your opinions and views; this on it's own term will bring damnation upon us all; who was it that said : bless and pray for your enemies; forgive those who do evil to you ( 9/11 ) but no, it's all warmongering and propaganda to blow those 'evil' people to h*ll

I don't enjoy that mentality and will fight, pray against it until my last breath !
ignorance is bliss they say: I don't want to be ignorant ! Nor enter winter in a t-shirt expecting the rapture.

And fortunately i'm not alone : people like Alex Jones, Jim Searcy, Mr. Shearer and many, many more will give their last breath for the fight to this cause.
To wake people up, and decontaminise those that are poisoned with propaganda, lies and doctrines.

What I bring is not a doctrine; what I answered in this thread has been confirmed 51000 times on the Internet. What confirmation is pastor Roger waiting for ?  The only confirmation beyond this point in time is the actual detonation itself; many believe so much stuff that in a militairy sense makes no sense ; but is sold to all, and bevieved by (almost) all.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 01:22:16 PM by twobombs » Logged

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2006, 01:17:21 PM »

I never called you personally a false prophet/teacher. I said that anyone that attempts to place a time on such is a false prophet/teacher. This is a very Biblical statement because Jesus Himself said it  ....

Mat 24:4  And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Mat 24:36  But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

To argue that is to argue against God himself.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2006, 01:18:33 PM »

The last few years I've been talking endlessly regarding

The insanity of the Pre-trib rapture
The insanity of the USA being God's reconing arm in the last days against those bad terrorists.
The insanity of the roadmap to peace for Israel.
The insanity of the EU/French being traitors.
The insanity of the dependance on oil, and the war that is waged upon it.

And some posts above this one I am confronted with a very old one :
The mindlessness of calling someone a false teacher/prophet/christ whilst he is your brother

Yes, he might differ, but don't burn him because of your opinions and views; this on it's own term will bring damnation upon us all; who was it that said : bless and pray for your enemies; forgive those who do evil to you ( 9/11 ) but no, it's all warmongering and propaganda to blow those 'evil' people to h*ll

I don't enjoy that mentality and will fight, pray against it until my last breath !
ignorance is bliss they say: I don't want to be ignorant ! Nor enter winter in a t-shirt expecting the rapture.
Brother, when you use satans tools, like you do, it is wrong. It has been proven time and time again that the Bible codes are satans tools.

This is right off your webpage.
==============================================================
Part #7 The BibleCode

Computers have made it possible to search the scripture for words that are written in certain sections of the bible.

Apparently the rapture is also found together with a year.
" In a nutshell folks bible code says the 7 years of tribulation starts in 2006, and terminates with Christ's second coming in 2012 with 2013 being a jubilee year which occurs once every fifty years and begins the millenium. The Jews taking back Israel was predicted by Jeremiah in 6th century BC. It happened in 1948 which was a sabbath year which occurs every seven years. Two sabbath years hence plus one began a jubilee year, a six day war in which the Israelis recovered much property they lost centuries earlier. The significance is when a jubliee year occurs, all property is supposed to be returned to it's original owner. The next jubilee year is 50 years from 1963 then, 2013 if you wish, when the earth is returned to God.
Bible code seems to support this."
===========================================================
What about when the Bibnle codes are wrong. I checked and it says, Laura Bush would be killed in 2005. Well she isn't dead, and it is 2006 now.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2006, 01:27:59 PM »

The Bible Code also argues against itself. It has also been found in the Bible code where it says the Bible Code is false. In one place it called President Bush the antiChrist and yet in another place it called him the Christ. As for the date of tribulation starting the Bible code references at least three different dates for it starting. The Bible code also said that the world was supposed to have been destroyed by a meterite in the lat 1990's. It is definitely false and anyone that teaches according to it and against the Bible itself  is teach falsely.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2006, 01:46:04 PM »

2b, date setting is dangerous, because if one is wrong, it only leads to further disbelief by those who are listening thus doing more harm than good.  Not only that, some will get the impression that they have some knowledge to set a date that is clearly not mentioned in scripture. 

How many times have there been dates set in the past where large numbers of people were told the rapture would happen and went about selling their belongings and quiting their jobs because of certain numbers, dates and jewish festivities?

Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the