Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 04:44:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286796 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Answered Prayer (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The King Healed Me Of Kidney Disease!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The King Healed Me Of Kidney Disease!  (Read 5232 times)
Bronzesnake
« on: April 12, 2006, 06:00:02 PM »

Hello my friends.

I want to thank everyone who has been praying for me.

Many of you know that I have chronic pancreatitis, and a kidney disease.
More recently I have developed other serious problems which may require surgery. Angry

There is good, no, great news!...

I haven't had any real kidney trouble for quite some time now, whereas in the past, my kidneys would be almost constantly under attack from my own ammune system. This causes inflamation of the kidneys, and bleeding. The kidney disease I had was caused by my own amune system believing there was either a virus, or some other unwelcomes visitor in my kidneys, so my immune system strapped on their battle gear, and set out to snipe the bad guys, only they were hitting the good guys! Undecided

This kidney trouble used to be a daily event, however, as of the past few months I haven't had any signifisant trouble, besides a bit of a pain in my lower back!

Blood tests are clear! I believe the King (not Elvis, the real King, Jesus) has heard all your prayers, and has healed me of kidney trouble!! Cheesy

Sometimes I hear people say that Jesus doesn't heal part way, that He heals the total trouble, but the fact of the matter is that is not always the reality of His methods.

I came to be born again several years back, when I was into lots of booze and drugs. Jesus did enter my life, and He began to work inside of me instantaniously. My addiction to cocaine was taken away right away. I didn't even suffer the least bit of D.T.'s at all! However, He took His time, and healed me of the booze, and Mary-Jayne/hash etc, over a period of about four, or five years. Jesus helped me quit smoking about ten or so years ago, but I did continue with the Hippy-Hay for a few more years afterwards.

So, He will, if He decides to do so, heal me of all my eflictions in His timeline.
I sometimes feel like He wants me home to do His work via the computor...I really don't understand His plan for me in totality, but whatever He decides to do is OK by me my friends!

Right now, I am healed of a kidney disease. I am trying not to claim the disease by saying (my kidney disease) anymore. I will try and remember to call my issues "a" kidney problem, or "the pancreatits" etc.

Thank you all very much my sisters and brothers with different Mothers! Cheesy

John 
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 06:19:02 PM »

Amen brother that is good news indeed. Brother, you will remain in my prayers for all things.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Kris777
Gold Member

God is awesome!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 07:31:33 PM »

That it so very awesome!!!  God is amazing!!  I knew about the problems with your pancreas but I never knew that you had a problem with your kidneys.  I will continue to pray for your healing.  That is great news!

Romans 10:9  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth thy Lord Jesus and believe in thy heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Jesus is our first, last and only hope.  Without Him we would be nothing.
TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 10:17:26 PM »

There is POWER IN PRAYER Brother John!  You have a powerful testimony and I pray that the Lord continues to heal you mightely!

Blessings ~

=^..^=

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 10:39:09 PM »

Amen Brother John!

Brother, we serve an AWESOME GOD! We give HIM all the praise and glory!

I was just thinking about how wonderful it is to be a child of the KING. Regardless of what happens, HE holds tomorrow for all of us. Brother, we will keep praying for you, and we appreciate your prayers for us.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 111:4 NASB  He has made His wonders to be remembered; The LORD is gracious and compassionate.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 11:19:22 PM »

AMEN Brother!!

As you know brother the power of pray is awesome!!

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 03:51:51 PM »

Glory To God He is so good.

Thank You Jesus for Brother John's healing.

Right now, I am healed of a kidney disease. I am trying not to claim the disease by saying (my kidney disease) anymore. I will try and remember to call my issues "a" kidney problem, or "the pancreatits" etc.

John 

Brother John, I am so happy to hear you address the challenges you face as 'the' instead of my. As you said if you claim it it's yours. I was told that by my Pastor about 5 years ago when myasthenia gravis started to show it's ugly claws. He told me never to say my this or that when it pertains to any sickness or disease. I am now so used to it that when I even think about it (as I do have to take meds for it) I consider it as something that is invasive and has no right in me. I know I am healed I'm just waiting for the manifestation. Words are very powerful.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2006, 04:07:26 PM »

Good Day All!

Smiley I'm happy to announce that as of today there will be a link from my website to each of the following:  TOM RIGHTMERS'S PAGES; CHRISTIANITY ROCKS and THE FIFTH DAY.  (I've always had CU linked up).  Between all of our websites we will reach a greater number of people ~ now that's truly Christians Uniting!  PRAISE THE LORD!  I think He's probably SMILING AT USWink

Blessings ~

=^..^=

Bronzesnake
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2006, 04:49:48 PM »

Good Day All!

Smiley I'm happy to announce that as of today there will be a link from my website to each of the following:  TOM RIGHTMERS'S PAGES; CHRISTIANITY ROCKS and THE FIFTH DAY.  (I've always had CU linked up).  Between all of our websites we will reach a greater number of people ~ now that's truly Christians Uniting!  PRAISE THE LORD!  I think He's probably SMILING AT USWink

Blessings ~

=^..^=

Wonderful stuff Terri, I added your link to my page also.

Thank you everyone for your continued prayers, and I will continue to pray for all of you also!!

John
TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2006, 05:03:29 PM »

You're heavy on my heart today,  Bronzey.  I luv U  Kiss

=^..^=

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2006, 01:12:43 PM »

I'm waking up!  I'm trying to smell the coffee but I just CAN'T!!!!   Cheesy

MAN am I ever behind the times!  DUDE!  This is GREAT!!!  God is so good!   Smiley

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the