Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:14:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Part II, "Krystallnacht, 1938"--Gay Violence
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Part II, "Krystallnacht, 1938"--Gay Violence  (Read 2993 times)
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2003, 07:01:01 AM »

In the first thread by this title, we looked at the comparison between gradual build up of the Nazi dictatorship in the 1930s to persecute the Jews in Germany, culminating in the violent "announcement" known as "Krystallnacht, 1938"(Crystal Night), in which Jewish establishments all over Germany were trashed in one night--and the buildup of the gay rights movement today, and the coming persecution and silencing of Christian rejection or "orthodoxy".

Here on this thread, Part II, we look at the actual beginning of that dictatorship today--i.e., the violence--which, incidentally, if you'll notice on the first thread, supporters of homosexuality were quick to deny would happen, or that the Nazi parallel was unfair(hehe, what better way to conquer your enemy, than to deny to them that you exist--if they're gullible enough to believe you?--  As Peter said to Jesus, "God forbid, Lord!  This shall never happen to you." Matthew 16:22(But what, there, was Jesus' response?!!(in verse 23)   Lips Sealed).

Specifically, to quote from the first thread :  But underneath it all, there will no doubt be a collective, perhaps even well-thought-out and sophisticated effort to isolate, "ghetto-ize"(as with the Warsaw Jews), and erase or otherwise sanitize any Christian voice whatsoever--at least any Christian voice that dares to renounce homosexuality.

And so it begins:

Church worker beaten for 'anti-gay' sermon?
Men assaulted janitor after pastor preached homosexuality sinful

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: August 20, 2003
1:00 a.m. Eastern

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=34178

This article mentions three separate cases:  

In Ohio, three men assault a church's janitor in apparent response to minister's rejection of homosexuality;

2) In London, an Anglican minister assaulted by two fellowcolleagues, on street, for his apparent rejection of homosexuality...

3)  In Texas, Aug. 5, Episcopal church vandlized and partially burned, for remaining "orthodox"...
« Last Edit: August 28, 2003, 04:01:02 PM by Symphony » Logged
Saved_4ever
Gold Member

A KJV bible believing Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2003, 07:57:43 AM »

It's so sad to see that so many people have been dissalutioned and blinded from the truth.  Just think a few days ago(and even now) we were/are told we were/are being conspiricy freaks.   Lips Sealed

Reba
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2003, 09:57:30 PM »

We citizens in the USA have in large part the whole of dispensational teaching to blame for the fix,  in which, we find our lovely homeland.  I am old enough to remember my parents  discussing not needing college for us kids because  Israel is now a state and rapture will happen soon. “Us kids” now have college age grandchildren. You may ask what difference does that make? Well Christians neglected their home land. We are at fault.  Left are the established centers of  higher learning. We fled the arts ‘saying the world belongs to satan we are  waiting for  God to deliver us. This is not new, this a tale repeated over and over in the OT, And BIGGER than life in the NT. JESUS the CHRIST was rejected because HE did not look to the ‘church’ like  a saviour. They wanted to be rescued from the Romans they needed to be rescued from themselves as we do today.  Dispensational teaching weakened a good part of the USA church sent it on a wild goose chase that it is still running in many denominations.  

Jesus said HE would build HIS church. HE is the king  He stated HIS kingdom “was not of this world” they didn’t get it then either. The church in America may go through some real persecution . When we do all America  will suffer this nation will be in pain but tears bring joy in the morning. I believe persecution will strengthen our bond with GOD. Who here could , as John, sing praises to the KING after being boiled in oil. Paul was jailed and numbers added to the kingdom. Hell will not prevail. HE is victorious.

A wise man said liberalism started in the church . We like the ’children of Israel’ when they wanted a king to be like other nations, We as Christians are afraid to stand out we must wait for just the right moment to carefully share the gospel. We mock brave men and hide behind TV personalities.  We back away from the ‘good fight’.

Christians send their children to public schools . How many of us know, or are , parents who send  the children to school for the peace and quiet in the house  for the day?  We sacrifice our children to the god of secular education and the higher god of selfishness. Then we cry and plead with GOD, wale and moan  GOD  when are YOU coming to rapture us . HE is building HIS church.

I am not a good writer but  i do hope the idea  got  across.  English teachers and i had a pack they passed me and i went away.
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2003, 03:57:37 PM »

Some excellent points, Reba, thank you.

The following applys generally to everyone out in the workforce, public, etc.:

This morning on a CBS radio affiliate, higher incidence now of male-on-male harrassment.  ...That courts are  increasingly reluctant to rule, asking obvious evidence, since many times, as in a lockerroom, etc. guys are always fliipping each other with like wet towels, etc., and typical horseplay anyway; and courts don't want to be bothered with that.

So now, if you're being harrassed by the gay crowd, this means the burden of proof is increasingly on you to prove it.  If you don't want to be bothered by the gays, increasingly then, it will be up to you to insure that protection--not the courts, or a lawyer, or even maybe law enforcement generally--apparently they will all be on the opposition's side, or, even if they "say" they are straight, can you really trust that(which is the whole design behind all of this anyway--to break down and divide the trust that is necessary in a civil and peaceful society)?

And with law schools,  courts, lawyers generally, and maybe even law enforcement increasingly embracing the gay life style en masse, even if you do have even incontravertible evidence of harrassment, what kind of day in court can you ever really expect?  (hehe, say the gays, as they lick their chops gloatingly...even as they will deny to your face that any of the above is what is happening...).

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2003, 07:25:27 PM »

This isn't "violence", but it does imply complicity or, that is, conspiring to cover-up, as the links sincereheart has posted(under Movies, Gays...there) demonstrate readily.

The following is from Coral Ridge Ministries newsletter, Impact, September, that came yesterday.  Blessings to the lady there who visited this young man, and helped him.  

Media Ignore Ex-Gay Message

"I said, Wait a sec­ond. Are you telling me that homosexuals can change?' I was always told I was born that way."

Stephen Bennett is living proof that homosexuals can change. Bennett spent 11 years in the homosexual world, but walked away in 1992 after he came to Christ.
Married since 1993, Bennett and his wife, Irene, have two children and, since 2000, a ministry that presents Christ to homosexuals. His message is simple: no one is born homosexual, and Jesus Christ offers freedom from homosexuality.

It's a message for which the media has little time. Recently, CBS News inter­viewed the Bennetts for a story on homo­sexual "marriage." After a 45-minute interview, he said the producer promised that the edited piece would include the fact that he was a recovered homosexual. That promise was not kept. Instead, Bennett and his wife were identified on the program as a couple opposed to homosexu­ality on religious grounds.

35 Seconds
The CBS story included just 35 sec­onds from the Bennetts in a piece that ran roughly six minutes. Bennett labeled it a "gay infomercial selling same-sex 'mar­riage' to America."
Bennett, who tells his story on The Coral Ridge Hour on September 28, knows firsthand how hostile the media is to his message. He has been         ^^^^^^^^^ on CNN, ABC, and The O'Reilly Factor on Fox News. Each time, he said, his homosexual past is either censored or discredited. "People are not being told the truth," said Bennett, who calls the media the "the gay spin-zone."

It took Bennett by surprise when he learned in 1990 that homosexuality is, with God's help, a reversible condition. A woman showed up on his doorstep to ask if she could tell him about Jesus Christ and what the Bible says on homosexuality.
She showed him I Corinthians 6:9-11, which states that fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, and homosexuals will not enter the kingdom of God. But the phrase that...

(photo here, with caption)
proof: Stephen Bennett, now married with two children, is living evidence that Christ delivers from homosexuality. The media, he says, is not interested.

...really grabbed his attention was "And such were some of you."

"I said, 'Wait a second. Are you telling me that homosexuals can change?' I was always told I was born that way." She told him that "homosexuals have been changing ever since biblical times."

That brought hope. A happy homo­sexual with a boyfriend, good friends, and interesting work as a portrait artist, Bennett still had a "deep emptiness inside." He began reading the Bible, and "little by little the Word of God started changing me from the inside out."

"I'm Leaving Him"
Eighteen months later, he prayed with his friend over the phone to accept Christ. ^^^^^^^^^     "Something happened within my heart," he said. "And the next words out of my mouth were, Tm leaving him.'"
Change came fast. "Within two days I was out of my partner's bed; within two weeks I was out of my partner's _________     home."

Bennett believes that if America legalizes same-sex "mar­riage," it could trigger God's judgment. "We are in the eleventh hour with this issue right now, and I firmly believe if we go down the route of passing gay marriage, it's the beginning of the end for us." •

The Coral Ridge Hour features Stephen Bennetfs dramatic encounter with Christ on September 28.

September 2003
Heidi
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2003, 07:40:30 PM »

Of course homosexuals can change PROVIDED they admit it's a sin and ask Christ for fogiveness. I personally haven't met a homosexual who has done that. It's even more difficult for homosexuals to do that because the churches are changing their stance on it. The episcopal church has announced that it isn't a sin...as if people can decide what a sin is and isn't. Unfortunately this only leaves homosexuals with having to perpetuate their behavior.

As I look around our country today, i actually see Sodom and Gomorrah. At least in those times, people KNEW they were sinning because most of the laws at that time were based on god's law. Now that people say there is no sin, then ANYTHING GOES. But, this was all prophsied to happen in End times. Jesus said that people will abandon the faith but for believers to remain firm. We cannot change it because it was prophsied and there are far greater powers at work here than just us. But we, as Christians, can stand firm in our own salvation.
Heidi
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2003, 08:58:59 PM »

And how do you know they were born again, Ebia? Many "professed" Christians are not born again. If I have a desire to be promiscuous and I'm married, I can't be unfaithful to my husband without consequences. In other words, none of us can act on every desire we have without consequences. If I'm angry at other drivers on the freeway, I have to contain those impulses or I might hurt someone else. If homosexuals have sexual desires outside of marraige, they have to contain them just like heterosexuals do. My question is, I can understand that they are attracted to their own sex. But why can they NOT be attracted to the opposite sex? What is it about the opposite sex that they so INTENSELY dislike? To me, that's the core of their issues. Whatever it is that disgusts them about the opposite sex is what they have to look at to heal them.
Heidi
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2003, 08:59:09 AM »

Nobody can really tell if a person is born again except God. That is precisely my point. Just because that homosexual said he was a Christian doesn't make it true.

You make a good point about there being a difference between being sexually attracted to a person and being diis gusted by him. But that again is my point. It is very possible to have sex with someone you're not particularly attracted to. But it is disgusting to have sex with someone you are disgusted by. If homosexuals CAN'T have sex with they opposite sex, then they are obviously disgusted by them. In order to find out why we are attracted to the people we are attracted to, it involves soul searching because we are the only ones who can find the answers. Couls it be that homosexuals don't care to look that deep?

Corpus
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2003, 01:32:00 PM »

People can and do convert (or at least abstain) from the homosexual lifestyle. The following personal testimonies come from a Catholic organization called Courage (very similar to Exodus). more info. can be found at their website:

http://couragerc.net/

John

As I looked across the last several years of my life, I kept getting the image of me being wrapped in chains. My suffering was silent. How could people understand that I had something inside of me that I hated? I despised being sexually attracted to men, especially my own peers. In reality, I was searching for masculinity, not sex. The chains of homosexuality kept me miserable. I wanted to be listened to, to be hugged, to be understood. I wanted to be the man God had made me to be.

Five years ago, I felt so alone. I felt no one would listen to my heart crying, that no one would really care. I desired to take my own life. In my search for peace, through the help of a close friend, I went to Mass for the first time in my life and felt God's love envelop me. He guided me to Rome, where the Church's teachings on homosexuality gave me great comfort. God, through His Church, cared to love me, to hold me and to listen to me.

By way of complicated events, I discovered Courage. Finally, I had arrived at a place where others could relate to me, a place where I could foster chaste friendships with other men who truly cared. We were not afraid to proclaim the truth of Christ, that, in His loving plan for us, we could live a life of holiness and walk down the path, carrying the cross after the One who dies for us. This became a life of chaste holiness - to be the saints that God has called us to be. This is almost impossible without Courage. As we struggle together, the Holy Spirit breaks the chains of homosexuality to free us to be who God calls us to be. Only then are we truly free.

Judy

I came to Courage during a time in my life when I was struggling in a relationship with another woman. I thought I was alone with this problem I struggled with jealousy, manipulation, anger, and possessiveness. My anxiety level was so bad, I became physically ill. I knew I needed help. Thank God for Courage. I have come to understand myself through the words and struggles that others have given witness to. I now know that I am not alone.

The priests have been gentle and understanding. Going to meetings gives me the opportunity to talk about my problems and vent my anger. Courage has given me peace and direction.

I have goals and direction in my life, and that has lessened my anxiety. God has given me opportunities to live a happy and healthy life. Thank you God!

Tom

I begin, not at the beginning, but at the first metanoia, Advent 1964 I had promised to abstain from all sinful sexual behavior and to make daily visits to the Blessed Sacrament. It was Christmas Eve when I fell, and the day after Christmas when I was on the steps of the Church, ready to make my daily visit, it hit me: " Be either hot or cold for the lukewarm I will vomit out of my mouth." I had prevailed for 39 days. I couldn't prevail for just one more time. I thought, "I am a failure, too weak to last just one more day - I'm tired of failure time after time - I refuse to continue being a hypocrite." I turned and walked away from God and the Church. I gave my life to Satan, to do whatever he wanted with it - and he did!

Eleven years later, I allowed God back into my life, along with a renewed strength and a grace to rise above my compulsions like I had never known before. A year after that I joined Courage. I found there an opportunity to share my pain and shame. I knew I was not alone - there were others who felt like me.

I stopped going to meetings for a year or two and it was during this time I began to get into trouble. I realized I needed the support and prayers of like-minded people to walk with me on my journey. My return to Courage has helped stabilize my life and has enabled me to make the changes I need to make so I can continue on my journey to sanctification

How Courage has done this is a mystery to me, but a mystery I welcome and want to share. The pain in others has helped me to see the pain in myself, and the victory I see in others encourages me in quest of my own.

Alan

Being here at this Courage Conference has given me hope, having seen many others who want to follow the teaching of the Church on homosexuality.

It is my firm hope and prayer that Courage chapters spread all over the Church to give all people who struggle with homosexual feelings and their family and friends the choice to grow closer to the Son of God and His Church.

Heidi
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2003, 04:08:32 PM »

Now those are people who have been truly honest with themselves. They first admitted that their lust for their own sex was taking over their lives. Only then could they seek help for it...and they got it! Thanks, Corpus, for sharing that.
Corpus
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2003, 02:13:45 PM »

ebia,

Likewise for the people who's "testimonies" have been aluded to here.  Also, just because some people have said they are "cured" of homosexuality doesn't make that true either.

Nor does it mean they're not true. The only logical alternative however seems to be that nothing is truly knowable.

And just plain common sense suggests that if somebody says they're no longer gay, or at least recognizes the sinfulness behind it, then it's a fair shake to assume they're being honest. Why bother talking with anyone about anything if one can't at least assume some honesty on their part?

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2003, 07:54:15 PM »

In keeping with the original intent of this thread(if permissable)...

http://www.wftv.com/news/2534849/detail.html
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2003, 07:51:34 PM »

(This isn't actual violence, but...theorectically, I would classify lawsuit as certainly adversarial.  In the article, it describes the teenager as a "devout Christian".  Okay.  If I'm a devout Christian, what am I doing suing a Christian school?)

'Gay' student to sue
Christian school
Private institution kicks out teen after finding he's homosexual
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: October 23, 2003
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=35219

The article concludes by quoting a gay/lesbian that private institutions can legally do this, that is, expel someone for "being gay".

This is the news I've been expecting.  That is, the "next" obstacle.  How long before private Christian schools are "brought to heel".  The gay/lesbian agenda is only going to look at this as the next obstacle.  And if they've been allowed to achieve momentum so far, why not this one now?

Maybe this is only purely anectdotal.
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2003, 09:33:40 AM »

And here, six weeks later:  

NEW YORK (AP) - Two brigadier generals and a rear admiral - all retired - disclosed that they are gay and denounced the U.S. military's ``don't ask, don't tell'' policy in interviews with The New York Times.

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/ns/news/story.jsp?floc=FF-APO-PLS&idq=/ff/story/0001/20031210/044189864.htm

Angry

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2004, 11:41:55 PM »

The Trend continues:

)Last night, apparently a new TV show televising lesbian relationshi9ps.

)Just today, at WND, new movie deal being brokered, called Brokeback Mountain, the actor from Patriot, negotiating a part in a gay cowboy story--explicit gay material now, the article says...

From 'Patriot' to explicit
'gay' sex?
Heath Ledger reportedly in talks to play homosexual cowboy

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=36658

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the