Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:52:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Trying times
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trying times  (Read 3511 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2006, 07:55:34 PM »

Catty, I'm still praying for you sister.

Kathy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 03:45:06 PM »

WOW, how time flies! Greetings to everyone. I hope that everyone is feeling the blessings flowing in their lives. I just wanted to update you on things here. My husband's dad past away the first of May, my husband got to see his oldest daughter which has not seen in about 17 years and at the end of May my 17 yo  moved out and in with her boyfriend and his dad. She wants to show me how grown up she is. Well, that so far is not working as she has not done some things I told her that she needs to do and if she doesn't she will not get the care for the baby like she needs to. Anyways, I am rejoicing in the Lord any how as I can not allow satan to step in and try to discourage me. I know what happens in the end and regardless of what my family does I can not allow that to effect what GOd wants to do in my life. Do not get me wrong I pray for them, but I have rejoice and serve God with all of my heart, soul and mind and I can not do that if I allow these things to take priority in my life. I woke up the other day and God spoke to me and this what He said. You can not cry over spilled milk. In other words, you can not continue to look in the past and dwell over things that have happened and are happening. We have to get our minds off of our problems because most things we can not control anyhow and leave them to God.
OK I am sure I have bored you long enough. I just want to praise God for his blessing and his love.
Kathy
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2006, 04:07:10 PM »

Catty/Kathy, I'll be praying for your daughter.  I'm sorry to hear about your father-in-law death, my prayers for the family will be going out.

Kathy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2006, 04:16:41 PM »

Thanks DW, I am sad for his death since he did not know God I am sure even though he was of the Baptist faith. From what I witnessed he was lost, I pray that he knew what was happening and he had a minute to ask Jesus into his heart.
Kathy
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2006, 11:40:48 PM »

Sister Kathy,

We are still praying for you and your family. I sense in your posts that you are getting stronger and stronger in the LORD. We can lay everything at the feet of JESUS, pray, and know that HE will work everything out for good for them who love HIM. You've had some hard and rough things to deal with, but GOD is with you.

Kathy - KEEP LOOKING UP!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 31:19 NASB  How great is Your goodness, Which You have stored up for those who fear You, Which You have wrought for those who take refuge in You, Before the sons of men!

Philippians 4:6 NASB  Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2006, 09:08:21 AM »

I am rejoicing in the Lord any how as I can not allow satan to step in and try to discourage me. I know what happens in the end and regardless of what my family does I can not allow that to effect what GOd wants to do in my life. Do not get me wrong I pray for them, but I have rejoice and serve God with all of my heart, soul and mind and I can not do that if I allow these things to take priority in my life.

Hi Kathy, as you said we cannot serve God wholeheartedly if we are constantly dwelling on our problems. God knows what they are you have been praying, and He has been waiting for you to just let Him do the work.  Wink

One thing I learned early in life, you can't move forward if you're constantly looking back.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Amorus

The Lord's Apprentice

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2006, 03:21:06 PM »

Anyways, I am rejoicing in the Lord any how as I can not allow satan to step in and try to discourage me. I know what happens in the end and regardless of what my family does I can not allow that to effect what GOd wants to do in my life. Do not get me wrong I pray for them, but I have rejoice and serve God with all of my heart, soul and mind and I can not do that if I allow these things to take priority in my life.
Amen sister!  Keep going and know my prayers are with you and your family!

"The Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it."  John 1:5
RKJ

Because He lives, I can face tommorrow!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2006, 04:06:25 PM »

Praise God! Sister Kathy!!

He sure has eased your burden!!  He will continue to do so..!!  I pray that your firm testimonial life will continue to have effect on your children and ur husband's life and turn them towards Jesus.

Love and Prayers

Rajesh
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the