Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:23:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  THE ANTICHRIST
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE ANTICHRIST  (Read 14173 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2006, 01:12:42 PM »

Biblestudent,

You change your tune when you are called about specifics that you YOURSELF have said, and you start babbling about something else. So, I would say that you're either a beginner troll or a cult member who is so confused that you don't know which end is up, OR BOTH. Regardless, we don't have a pulpit here for false teaching. So, take the hint.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2006, 01:31:40 PM »

Biblestudent,

You change your tune when you are called about specifics that you YOURSELF have said, and you start babbling about something else. So, I would say that you're either a beginner troll or a cult member who is so confused that you don't know which end is up, OR BOTH. Regardless, we don't have a pulpit here for false teaching. So, take the hint.

Or how about a returning troll that was not very good at being a troll ..... FayeC.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2006, 01:38:19 PM »

Or how about a returning troll that was not very good at being a troll ..... FayeC.

How about a false teaching of a bad troll........

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2006, 03:56:22 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

There is no doubt at all that Biblestudent is the return of a person who was banned, FayeC. I am absolutely amazed that someone would go to such trouble to advance the skinhead, neo-nazi theory that black people are the Antichrist. Now, you know why FayeC was banned, and the same reason is why Biblestudent is banned.

It's very sad when some folks let an almost insane racial hatred be the ruler over their lives. Now, you also know why Biblestudent or whatever name that they used has been banned from so many Christian Forums, including this one TWICE.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 116:12-13 NASB  What shall I render to the LORD For all His benefits toward me?  I shall lift up the cup of salvation And call upon the name of the LORD.

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2006, 09:03:57 AM »

a beginner troll

Sorry, thats just too funny...ROFL

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2006, 10:10:24 AM »

Yes that was funny yet sad at the same time.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2006, 12:46:44 PM »

Grin  Brother, I was just thinking that some of the cult stuff going around these days is almost good enough to be stand-up comedy. Maybe we should start saving the better ones, sell them, and buy ADMIN a giant server faster than greased lightning. I know, you want the speed of greased lightning.

Grin  Nobody knows.

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2006, 09:05:29 AM »

I know, you want the speed of greased lightning.

Nobody knows.

Hmmm..Huh..I must be slow today, because you lost me there brother...lol   OK going in for the 3rd cup of coffee to see if I can finally jump start my brain this morning.   

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Evangelist
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2006, 06:46:34 PM »

Grin  Brother, I was just thinking that some of the cult stuff going around these days is almost good enough to be stand-up comedy. Maybe we should start saving the better ones, sell them, and buy ADMIN a giant server faster than greased lightning. I know, you want the speed of greased lightning.

Grin  Nobody knows.

Tom....no need for a bigger server, or saving the better ones, etc......just set up a live feed for TBN under the HUMOR category.

BroHank
John 8:12 Ministries  www.john812.com
The Beymers  www.thebeymers.org
at_the_Cross

Jesus is LORD.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2006, 08:19:23 PM »

In fact, all the scriptures I've studied (primarily Daniel) tells me that the ten-horned beast, or, man of sin is not even an individual man, but rather a race, or, nationality of man.  In 9:26 they are referred to as "the people of the prince", or, the people of the devil.

Hello Biblestudent,

I agree the seven heads of Daniel chapter 7 are talking about race, ethnic or nationality, but under kings(Rev. 17:10). Note the difference between Revelation 13:1 and 13:11, the beast comes out of the Sea and the eighth comes out of the Earth.

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

As for Daniel 7:24, I'm glad you brought it up, for that is the verse I intended to reference in my next post.

Has it ever occured to you that "kings" in that verse, means "a people" as opposed to kings or rulers?!

Read it very carefully, because the "ten kings" and the "ten horns" are the 2 main players; or, the 2 spacific groups or, races of people which are being referred to in the rest of the chapters of Daniel.
The one group; "the ten kings" is the race out of the fourth (European) kingdom on the earth.
The other group; "the ten horns" is the beast; the man of sin.
These two groups are they which are referred to as, the "ten toes of iron and clay" in a previous chapter.

The pronoun "he" which Daniel constantly uses throughout is in reference to one or the other of those 2 races.

The Lord is not an author of confusion.

Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Revelation 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Dan.8:9  "And out of one of them (out of one of the kingdoms; Impires) came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the "pleasant land"

Antiochus Epiphanes. Do you know how in Antiochus time the Jewish temple was dedicated to the Olympian Zeus? Antiochus Epiphanes was an Antichrist of the Old Testament. The Maccabees are a testament to the time period before the New Testament. Reading up on Antiochus Epiphanes will draw a big picture of what the Antichrist will be like. There is nothing new under the Sun.

And yes, I agree! The African nations mentioned in Ezekiel 38 plays a major role in end-time prophecies!!  Daniel, in 11:43 mentions them when he says, "the Etheopians" and "the Libyans" shall be at his (the little horn's) steps."

FYI: Ethiopia of old was in Saudi Arabia.

At those moments when the word God ceases to be simply a word and becomes an underground hot-spring erupting a geyser of light, love, beauty, and life from the heart to everlasting life through Jesus Christ.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2006, 11:14:00 PM »

Tom....no need for a bigger server, or saving the better ones, etc......just set up a live feed for TBN under the HUMOR category.

Evangelist,

Brother Hank, I really don't have much experience with TBN. I just know that it was too wild for me the last several times I tried to watch it. I also watched some programs mentioned by others on the forum. Let's just say that I would rather do Bible study in peace and quiet.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 103:11 NASB  For as high as the heavens are above the earth, So great is His lovingkindness toward those who fear Him.

dp

Worker in the field

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2006, 03:17:59 PM »

at_the_Cross,

I hear what you're saying. The Rev.13:2 verse is a direct relation to the kings and kingdoms Message from Daniel 7. It gives the 'type' of that first beast in verse 1 as a world type system over many countries and peoples, just like the old empires of Persia, Greece, which is explained further into Daniel 8.

But there are two 'beasts' mentioned in Rev.13. The first is a nation enveloping system, and the other, the "another beast" starting at verse 11, is a particular king or world leader, the Antichrist. Revelation 17, which you referred to, gives the explanation of those Rev.13 symbols...

Rev 17:7-16
7   And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
8   The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Because there two 'beasts' mentioned back in Rev.13, one must differentiate between the two within this. The "another beast" who appears like a lamb, but spake as a dragon, is the "another beast" and is an entity. And that entity ascends out of the bottomless pit. Who then is that? None other than Satan. Who is already been judged and sentenced to perish? None other than Satan. He is the beast that was, because the ten horned beast system of Rev.12:3-4 that only had "seven crowns" instead of ten, was his system of old when he first rebelled against God, and drew one third of the angels (stars) into rebellion with him. He yet is, because he won't be destroyed until the "lake of fire" event after Christ's future thousand years reign on earth.

9   And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
10   And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

The seven heads relate to verse 10 about seven kings. That's speaking against about a world system, the first beast of Rev.13:1-2, like old Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, etc. Because the latter day king is to only have power for a short space, that refers to the latter day Antichrist's reign, just prior to Christ's second coming. That's the 7th.

11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

After the thousand years of Rev.20, Satan is to be released again to go tempt the nations. That's the eighth fulfillment, and then goes into the lake of fire. That timing is related to Isaiah 24:21-23.

12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13   These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14   These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

This means the ten kings, or ten horns, receive power with the "another beast" when he comes. The "one hour" is that "short space", or tribulation timing.

15   And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

The waters, or sea of Rev.13:1 means peoples and nations, i.e., the whole world. It's about a one world system over the whole earth.

16   And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
(KJV)

The "whore" is a symbol for false religion under the Antichrist.

Rev 18:7
7   How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, "I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow."
(KJV)

She claims not to be a widow, because she is already married. But she will marry the wrong one, even the Antichrist who will be allowed to put himself in the place of God for a short time. That is the great falling away Paul mentioned in 2 Thess.2, as many will not wait for Christ's true time of return later.

dp
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2006, 12:43:26 AM »

Hmmm..Huh..I must be slow today, because you lost me there brother...lol   OK going in for the 3rd cup of coffee to see if I can finally jump start my brain this morning.   
2T Greased Lighting is a super-strength degreaser product.

at_the_Cross

Jesus is LORD.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2006, 06:14:11 PM »

The seven heads relate to verse 10 about seven kings. That's speaking against about a world system, the first beast of Rev.13:1-2, like old Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, etc. Because the latter day king is to only have power for a short space, that refers to the latter day Antichrist's reign, just prior to Christ's second coming. That's the 7th.

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Revelation 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard( Daniel 7:6 ), and his feet were as the feet of a bear( Daniel 7:5 ), and his mouth as the mouth of a lion( Daniel 7:4 ): and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The little horn comes up among the ten horns and plucked up three of the first horns by the roots( Daniel 7:8 ), subdues three kings( Daniel 7:24 ). I find it hard to believe the little horn is the seventh king when the fourth beast exist before the little horn coming on the scene. Revelation 13:1-2 states a mixture of the other three beast plus the fourth beast for a total of seven heads.

Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Rev. 12:3 shows three kings missing due to the little horn?

Revelation 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Is that like the League of Nations which disappeared, only to once again rise as the UN?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 11:52:21 AM by at_the_Cross » Logged

At those moments when the word God ceases to be simply a word and becomes an underground hot-spring erupting a geyser of light, love, beauty, and life from the heart to everlasting life through Jesus Christ.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2006, 08:34:34 PM »

Rev. 12:3 shows three kings missing due to the little horn?

Revelation 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Is that like the League of Nations which disappeared, only to once again rise as the UN?
I would go with the EU, which is claiming to be the new roman empire rebuilt.

re: Rev. 12:3 
There will in my opinion be a small war, which will remove the 3 kings missing.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the