Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:55:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Will this be the marked? 2 Workers Have Chips Embedded Into Them
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Will this be the marked? 2 Workers Have Chips Embedded Into Them  (Read 827 times)
BLAD

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2006, 11:07:33 PM »

2 Workers Have Chips Embedded Into Them

CINCINNATI - Tiny silicon chips were embedded into two workers who volunteered to help test the tagging technology at a surveillance equipment company, an official said Monday.

The Mexico attorney general's office implanted the so-called RFIDs — for radio frequency identification chips — in some employees in 2004 to restrict access to secure areas. Implanting them in the workers at CityWatcher.com is believed to be the first use of the technology in living humans in the United States.

Sean Darks, chief executive of the company, also had one of the chips embedded.

"I have one," he said. "I'm not going to ask somebody to do something I wouldn't do myself. None of my employees are forced to get the chip to keep their job."

The chips are the size of a grain of rice and a doctor embedded them in the forearm just under the surface of the skin, Darks said.

They work "like an access card. There's a reader outside the door; you walk up to the reader, put your arm under it, and it opens the door," Darks said.

Darks said the implants don't enable CityWatcher.com to track employees' movements.

"It's a passive chip. It emits no signal whatsoever," Darks said. "It's the same thing as a keycard."

CityWatcher.com has contracts with six cities to provide cameras and Internet monitoring of high-crime areas, Darks said. The company is experimenting with the chips to identify workers with access to vaults where data and images are kept for police departments, he said.

The technology predates World War II, but has appeared in numerous modern adaptations, such as tracking pets, vehicles and commercial goods at warehouses.

After Hurricane Katrina, as body counts mounted and missing-person reports multiplied, some morgue workers in Mississippi used the tiny computer chips to keep track of unidentified remains.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060213/ap_on_hi_te/security_chips
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 11:15:42 PM »

The chips are the size of a grain of rice and a doctor embedded them in the forearm just under the surface of the skin, Darks said.
Wrong part of the body, the Bible states, hand, or forehead.

Revelation 14:9 Then another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a mighty voice, Whoever pays homage to the beast and his statue and permits the [beast's] stamp (mark, inscription) to be put on his forehead or on his hand,

BLAD

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 07:44:49 PM »

Wrong part of the body, the Bible states, hand, or forehead.

Revelation 14:9 Then another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a mighty voice, Whoever pays homage to the beast and his statue and permits the [beast's] stamp (mark, inscription) to be put on his forehead or on his hand,

Your right dreamweaver. but can they not impose to put this in the forehead or on our hand. for convenience for example they can ask to just put at the hand (easier to scan). Right? or forehead easier to check.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 07:50:12 PM by BLAD » Logged
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 09:23:47 PM »

Your right dreamweaver. but can they not impose to put this in the forehead or on our hand. for convenience for example they can ask to just put at the hand (easier to scan). Right? or forehead easier to check.
If I am reading your post right, yup!

Evangelist
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 07:22:38 AM »

I think a key word here is "permits"....those who accept the mark will not only willingly accept it, they will fully understand WHO it is coming from, and why.

Whether it is a visible mark (inkstamp or tattoo) or something like the RFID chip, those who accept it will be declaring openly a willingness to follow the anti-christ, and worship him, so the idea of a true believer being "conned" into accepting something like this without knowing about it is not in scripture.

Definitely, though, the technology is now here!!  It's just waiting on the "implementer," that old snake himself.

BroHank
John 8:12 Ministries  www.john812.com
The Beymers  www.thebeymers.org
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the