Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:47:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286797 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Look out, everyone for airIam2worship......
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 228 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Look out, everyone for airIam2worship......  (Read 501586 times)
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: November 21, 2005, 10:46:54 AM »

Pastor Roger, have you heard anything about Bronzesnake?

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #751 on: November 21, 2005, 11:18:23 AM »

DW, it's so wonderful to see you how are you feeling? Has the pain begun to subside? I pray it has. Take care of yourself.
PR, we've all been a little busy it's the holiday season again. My daughter is on her way here from Colorado with my 4 grandchildren. I am looking forward to seeing them and spending time with them, she should be here tomorrow.
Hi Maria, yes the pain is subsiding.  I will pray, that your daughter has a safe trip, from Colorado. I know the rest of my family, is in Colorado. I am the only one, in Arizona. Grin That a long way, from growing up in Los Angeles.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: November 21, 2005, 12:24:20 PM »

The last I heard from him was Nov 11th at which time he was still doing the same as the last he posted here.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: November 21, 2005, 01:04:06 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

The post on the forum from Bronzesnake was also the last time I heard from him. I would ask everyone to please keep Brother John in our prayers.

Love In Christ,
Tom

John 10:29-30 NASB  "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. "I and the Father are one."

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: November 21, 2005, 03:06:10 PM »

The last I heard from him was Nov 11th at which time he was still doing the same as the last he posted here.

I will definately keep him in my prayers. The last time he posted, didn't sounded like a goodye  Cry, he said something about letting you take over. It was really sad. I pray that he is allright and that we will hear from him soon. If you happen to hear anything please let us know.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: November 21, 2005, 03:10:07 PM »

I will definately keep him in my prayers. The last time he posted, didn't sounded like a goodye  Cry, he said something about letting you take over. It was really sad. I pray that he is allright and that we will hear from him soon. If you happen to hear anything please let us know.

I certainly will let everyone know if I hear anything at all.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: November 21, 2005, 03:48:45 PM »

DW, it's so wonderful to see you how are you feeling? Has the pain begun to subside? I pray it has. Take care of yourself.
PR, we've all been a little busy it's the holiday season again. My daughter is on her way here from Colorado with my 4 grandchildren. I am looking forward to seeing them and spending time with them, she should be here tomorrow.
Hi Maria, yes the pain is subsiding.  I will pray, that your daughter has a safe trip, from Colorado. I know the rest of my family, is in Colorado. I am the only one, in Arizona. Grin That a long way, from growing up in Los Angeles.

Glad to hear you are doing better brother, now we all have to join our faith and pray for brother John (Bronzesnake).
My daughter grew up in Ma., then I moved to Fl. where she met her husband and they moved to Co. It's a very long way, but she wanted to drive, my husband and I drove to Co. once it was a 3 day journey.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: November 23, 2005, 12:02:34 PM »

my daughter got in from Colorado safe and sound with my 4 grandchildren, thank you all for praying for her safe trip, she will be leaving on Saturday morning so please continue to pray that she will make it back home to Co. safe  Cheesy

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: November 23, 2005, 12:04:25 PM »

I want to wish everyone at the forum a very Happy Thanksgiving.
I thank God for all the wonderful Christians here, and for all He's done for each and everyone of us.  Cheesy

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: November 23, 2005, 01:20:01 PM »

my daughter got in from Colorado safe and sound with my 4 grandchildren, thank you all for praying for her safe trip, she will be leaving on Saturday morning so please continue to pray that she will make it back home to Co. safe  Cheesy

That is great news. Enjoy their visit as I am sure you will. I will definitely pray for their safe return home.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: November 23, 2005, 01:21:43 PM »

I thank God for all the wonderful Christians here, and for all He's done for each and everyone of us.  Cheesy

A happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else on here also.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #761 on: November 23, 2005, 05:13:13 PM »

Enjoy their visit, as I know you will. I will pray for their safe return back, to Colorado.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #762 on: November 23, 2005, 05:13:58 PM »

A Joyful Thanksgiving to you and everyone else on here, as well.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: November 27, 2005, 10:50:10 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

My mother, wife, and I are home from our travels, and we had a beautiful Thanksgiving. I did get to write a couple of Thanksgiving messages before I left, but I didn't get to reply to this one.

So, I hope and pray that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Just belonging to JESUS is reason beyond measure to give thanks. I was just thinking about how sad I am for those who are lost. Material possessions really mean almost nothing.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 19:14 NASB  Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my rock and my Redeemer.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: November 28, 2005, 08:20:27 AM »

Welcome back BEP, I too am so thankful to God for all the wonderful things He's given us. Just as you say, I too feel sorry for the lost, their thanksgiving is all about food, and football, they only thank God once a year for all the blessings they get from Him daily, ie., every breath they take, each and every heartbeat, each new day, and best of all the opportunity to be saved, by accepting Jesus as their Lord and Savior. To me nothing would mean anything without Jesus in my life.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 228 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the