Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:49:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Look out, everyone for airIam2worship......
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 228 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Look out, everyone for airIam2worship......  (Read 501860 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: October 28, 2005, 12:13:16 PM »

Hey have your noticed Dick Clark is finally getting old looking.

Yeah, he reminds me of my Dad. My Dad was 72 before he got any gray hair then it was only a couple of strands until he turned 76 when it all went white.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: October 28, 2005, 12:15:19 PM »

I get dyslexic and write my age as 65

I'm not dyslexic but I still goof up on my age.  Embarrassed Embarrassed

I goof up on my age too sometimes I goof up so bad I say I'm 37 LOL Cheesy
at least I'd like to be
I used to say 29, but now I'll settle for 37
Why did that sound so familiar? Wink Grin

Bob Hope??

or Bing Crosby. Grin

Wasn't it Bob Hope that always said he was 39??
Thinking about it, I think George Burns, said it as well.

I remember when George Burns finally admitted his age. I think it was his 90th birthday.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #572 on: October 28, 2005, 12:15:58 PM »

WELL SEE IT'S Like this with me My husband is a lot younger than me and I look younger than what I really am, that's why they laughed at me when I asked for a senior discount at a restuarant.

Try graying your hair and using a cane.

Cheesy Cheesy

my daughter has more gray hair than I do and I have already used a cane, a walker, and even a wheelchair.
don't want to go that route again. Thank God I can finally walk again after being in a wheelchair for almost a year.
even if I have to walk real slow or sit down, I still won't use my walker or cane NOW THAT"S VANITY
I guess I better go and pray and ask God to forgive me for being vain. As for my hair no matter what color I dye it it always comes out red.
I tried doing without a cane. I still won't use one while at home but there is plenty of furniture here to use instead. The last time I went out without a cane I ended up on the floor in the middle of Wal Mart. They made a big deal out of it and embarassed me so bad that I don't do that anymore.

I ended up on the floor of Safeway. I don't use a cane at home either.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: October 28, 2005, 12:16:22 PM »

WELL SEE IT'S Like this with me My husband is a lot younger than me and I look younger than what I really am, that's why they laughed at me when I asked for a senior discount at a restuarant.

Cheesy Cheesy

my daughter has more gray hair than I do and I have already used a cane, a walker, and even a wheelchair.
don't want to go that route again. Thank God I can finally walk again after being in a wheelchair for almost a year.
even if I have to walk real slow or sit down, I still won't use my walker or cane NOW THAT"S VANITY
I guess I better go and pray and ask God to forgive me for being vain. As for my hair no matter what color I dye it it always comes out red.

My wife and I won't use hair dye. Before my open heart surgery I had no gray hair and she did. Something about the surgery made my hair turn white, now I have more than she does.

I tried doing without a cane. I still won't use one while at home but there is plenty of furniture here to use instead. The last time I went out without a cane I ended up on the floor in the middle of Wal Mart. They made a big deal out of it and embarassed me so bad that I don't do that anymore.

I have bursitis and when it flairs up I can't even use a cane, and I also have advanced deterioration of my hips so I don't walk too fast, but I won't give up either. I guess I'm stubborn

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #574 on: October 28, 2005, 12:18:44 PM »

my hair used to be dark brown than it started getting lighter and lighter and I thought that it was going to turn gray, but it didn't now it's more like a golden red, and it doesn't match my skin tone, which is olive
My hair started of black. Over the years, it turned to dark brown. Over the years it has turned to a medium brown, then the gray came. As Charile Brown would say, "Oh. GOOD GRIEF!" Sad

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: October 28, 2005, 12:19:54 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy

My wife and I won't use hair dye. Before my open heart surgery I had no gray hair and she did. Something about the surgery made my hair turn white, now I have more than she does.

I have bursitis and when it flairs up I can't even use a cane, and I also have advanced deterioration of my hips so I don't walk too fast, but I won't give up either. I guess I'm stubborn

That sounds like my wife. She has osteoarthritis really bad. She just had knee replacement surgery because her knees were so bad. They want to do her hips now and she refuses. She won't use a cane either as she says the cane hurts her hands to much and that the cane is to much of a hassle.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #576 on: October 28, 2005, 12:20:49 PM »

at least I'd like to be

Bob Hope??

or Bing Crosby. Grin

I remember when George Burns finally admitted his age. I think it was his 90th birthday.
I remember that, see the ole gray matter still thinks. Grin

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: October 28, 2005, 12:21:49 PM »

my hair used to be dark brown than it started getting lighter and lighter and I thought that it was going to turn gray, but it didn't now it's more like a golden red, and it doesn't match my skin tone, which is olive
My hair started of black. Over the years, it turned to dark brown. Over the years it has turned to a medium brown, then the gray came. As Charile Brown would say, "Oh. GOOD GRIEF!" Sad

My hair started out so blond it was almost white then turned to a dirty brown now it is almost white again.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: October 28, 2005, 12:22:24 PM »

she's right it hurts to use a cane, and it can also cause callous on the hands.
And I guess now I can say I'm a natural redhead huh?? Tongue Tongue

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: October 28, 2005, 12:24:19 PM »

at least I'd like to be

Bob Hope??

or Bing Crosby. Grin

Mine works in spurts. I can remember a lot of things that happened when I was real young, even before I turned 5 but sometimes have a problem remembering things that was said or happened just 10 minutes ago.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: October 28, 2005, 12:26:38 PM »

at least I'd like to be

Bob Hope??

or Bing Crosby. Grin

Mine works in spurts. I can remember a lot of things that happened when I was real young, even before I turned 5 but sometimes have a problem remembering things that was said or happened just 10 minutes ago.

PR that is called selective memory and when my husband tries to use it it never works, Grin

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: October 28, 2005, 12:30:51 PM »

she's right it hurts to use a cane, and it can also cause callous on the hands.
And I guess now I can say I'm a natural redhead huh?? Tongue Tongue

I had an old wood cane given to me. The handle was rounded like a shepherds hook. It caused my hand to cramp and ache all the time. I finally bought one that has more flat type handle and it doesn't bother my hands as much. I also made a pad for the handle that helps even more.

When I was a teen my hair would turn light from the sun. It would be a light blond with light red tips.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: October 28, 2005, 12:34:36 PM »

at least I'd like to be

Bob Hope??

or Bing Crosby. Grin

PR that is called selective memory and when my husband tries to use it it never works, Grin

I would say it was selective memory except it happens when I really don't want it to and not just on the things I want to forget.  

Undecided Undecided Undecided

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: October 28, 2005, 12:39:39 PM »

My grandmother was almost 100 when she died and boy o boy she was as sharp as a tack, never forgot anything, and no one was able to fool her, she was something alright. She wasn't even sick when she died she just got mad at her husband and went on a hunger strike. I guess I get my stubborness from her Wink

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: October 28, 2005, 12:48:05 PM »

My grandmother was almost 100 when she died and boy o boy she was as sharp as a tack, never forgot anything, and no one was able to fool her, she was something alright. She wasn't even sick when she died she just got mad at her husband and went on a hunger strike. I guess I get my stubborness from her Wink

Wow, that is stubborn. I hope that she let go of that anger before she left.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 228 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the