Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:50:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Urgent Prayer needed
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Urgent Prayer needed  (Read 4138 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2003, 03:50:13 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Musiclover,

I have been praying for you and will continue to. I think we come closer to God many times during trials, adversity, and illness. I also think if we continue to pray, seek his will, and obey that some of the best things happen during these times of difficulty. I will continue to pray for your son and pray for you that you receive guidance, peace, patience, and wisdom through these hard times. Don't let anyone get to you, make you angry, and cause you to do something that would come back to haunt you in court.

It really doesn't matter who called the hot-line because someone probably needed to do it. Whatever you do, do it calmly and with peace, only after prayer.

In Christ,
Tom

musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2003, 09:32:11 AM »

We've lived thru another battle, we did go before the judge to agrue for a new trial. My Lawyer, the Division of Family services, court atlightium, and the Juvinelle dept lawyer asked for a new trial. The judge over ruled. WHY?Huh? All the lawyer asked for one, except the lawyer for my other family member. This judge is either totally stupid or very very stubborn. Our next step is to appeal, we are trying to showing legal error, with the inter state compact not in place, my son shouldn't have EVERY left the state. Keep praying, I don't know how to handle this. God is my rear guard, he goes before me and after me. But I have to ask is this how God wants it? Am I going against his will?
      Another issue has come up as well, with this mess. Other family members are telling us now that the biological grandma has cancer, major stuff, and that the drug mom who lost the boy to begin with is living with the biological grandmother, and her ex son (my son). This is against court orders. And with the bio's possilbe heath problem this could get my son back. I don't wish ill health on anyone, NO ONE should die of cancer. At the same time I can't help but wonder if all that she has lied about, the situation that my son will grow up in, and the way this court system seems to be ruled by the devil............. well I don't know I know God doesn't cause Cancer, but I also know that he could if he wanted too. Does that make sense. I want my son back, permantly, I want his bio grandma to be healed, in that order. I wonder if she didn't know this and even lied on the stand about her being in good health. And do we trust the family members who has told us this? It terrible but I don't know who to trust in this family anymore.
       I called everybody legally connected to the case, and didn't get any responses back. I had to leave messages as no one was at thier phones. I did speak to the juvinelle officer, and she was very helpful. (I found out thru the grape vine that she acctually cried the day they gave me son away. She said she'd never cried over a juvinelle case before. Seen lots of stupid stuff but NEVER the judge going aginst Lawyer, DFS, and juvinelle dept wishes).  I finally called Division of Family services again and talk to our social worker on this case. He was yes I got your message, something about her having cancer, it was hard to understand my sec writitng.............. I wasn't to happy, THIS ISN"T something to be so lay back about. I know I'm impatient, but still if he was unsure of the message why not call and check it out?  Why didn't anyone call and say we're checking it out. I dont' know maybe everyone is sick of this case. I am, but it has to be looked into. I'll be the squeeky wheel until I have no legal grounds to do so......nice way of saying it  Sad  So he is suppose to call the other state have them check into it. They barely want anything to do with the case let alone worry about this womens health, and probably really feel like its none of their business who lives with her. This is this states problem, there was no agreement between the states, so they don't have to do anything this state asks.
     Anyone know anything about who I can call in the state of Tenn to do with the family services around the Memphis area?  I am calling my rep. again in a few days. I've already got friend in the state capital going to look into it, but shes on vacation this week. So I have to be patient.
       PRAY for resolution to this, peace of mind please.
Jesus is Lord all the time, not just when we are in trouble.
thanks you guys for listen to me vent.

musicllover
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2003, 12:15:46 PM »

I'm still praying for you and your family.

Remember, whatever you do, have patience and do things calmly only after prayer.

There is a lot in your message I'm trying to digest and think about.

In the meantime, KEEP LOOKING UP!

In Christ,
Tom

Jabez

Fisher of Men

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2003, 01:50:39 PM »

2 chronicles 20:12

O our God, wilt thou not judge them? for we have no might against this great company that cometh against us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes [are] upon thee

2 chronicles 20:15

And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle [is] not yours, but God's.

Keep us updated as GOD works for you.Remember If GOD is for us WHO can be against us.

Psalm 118:8  1 John 4:1-3
musicllover

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2003, 10:11:58 AM »

2 chronicles 20:12

O our God, wilt thou not judge them? for we have no might against this great company that cometh against us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes [are] upon thee

2 chronicles 20:15

And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle [is] not yours, but God's.

Keep us updated as GOD works for you.Remember If GOD is for us WHO can be against us.

Thanks Tom,
    and Jabez,
   Before I read your post Jabez, I'll gotten a daily devotional, reminding me that fear is not of the Lord, and that he will go before me.......isn't God good.              
    Most defiantly Tom, I am impatient as we wait to see what the next step is. Even tho its costing my Mom a great deal of money we did file an appeal Monday. This will stop any adoption until possilby the illness and the ex mom living there can be investigated. Dec is the end of the 6 months that the biological grandma had before she could adopt. The appeal will take at least until January. Possilby there will be enough reason to not allow that adoption even if our appeal is denied. I don't know anything anymore. Except I KNOW in my heart that this boy belongs with my husband and I. Yesterday was his 4th birthday. The bilogical grandma called ME, I about fell over. She wanted to thank us for our gift, and I talked a few minutes to my son, he sounds so sweet, he was all excited over new toys and a party they'd had for him when my mom spoke to him, he even said he wanted to call me.... I am so gald tho that he had a good time. But when she/ he called,  he was unusually quiet tho, we had to ask him what he got. I hate that because his bio gram, was on the other phone so he I know he felt he couldn't talk. ANd I honestly believe this time since she called me she really wanted him to speak.....go way to brag about stuff...maybe.
       I am torn now, What do we do if the biolgical grandma has cancer? NO ONE should die with hate in there heart, I still love the aunt that she was to me all these years. She is only a few years older than I am. I am praying about how the Lord would have me handle this. I've had a calling on my life to ministy to the dieing and this really pulls at me. But by doing anything it could cause the ex mom to run with my son. She has done that before with her older boy.  There was some concern that she tried to black market her older son for drugs. But that is only hear say.......but it is a concern.  I've sat with my father in law, father, step father, neighbor, talked with them read them scriptures, sang, talked about the beauty of heaven, to keep their minds on the heavenly things.........Lord. I have it in my heart to make a tape of beautiful songs that really ministry to the soul. Send them to my son and pray they will help her in her time. AND I want my son back. Talk about mixed feelings.......
      God is good, he will work it out.

musicllover
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2003, 03:46:56 PM »

I am still praying for you and your family. I wish that I had some sort of magic answer for you, but I don't. The answers appear to rest with God and should remain a matter of prayer.

In the meantime, keep collecting and preserving every piece of information and logging events, dates, times, places, and circumstances. Whatever you do, don't lose your patience and do something that might delay or prevent a positive outcome.

KEEP LOOKING UP!

In Christ,
Tom

musicllover

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2003, 11:16:18 PM »

Good evening,
                  I shared good news on the answered prayer site, my Son is back in the USA from Iraq. Almost 9 months of that place.....thank you Jesus.
       We've filled for the appeal, payed for the transcripts to be typed up, and now its a waiting game.
      I find myself with stronger faith now that ever before. Not because it looks so promising  it doesn't, its more bleak now that ever before. I inadvertaly let my bio grandma know we knew about her supposed cancer. (sent an email to "ALL" and she was one of them.......DUMB DUMB. I'm human, and it gets alot of stuff in the open. She hit the ceiling, saying no she doesn't have cancer. So only God knows what is the truth. Anyway The process is the appeals court looks at the transcripts and what the Lawyers argue, there is legal reason for this case to be over turned. As least that is what my Lawyer is saying. But sometimes he leaves me wondering what he is doing....when we talk on the phone he'll admit since he doesnt' have the paper work in front of him ect ect. We have the name of another lawyer,,,,good Christian Lawyer (that is what this one was suppose to be as well) is it a good idea to change NOW? Our Lawyer was suppose to call us and set up an appt to talk this thru.......we've called him and he hasn't returned our calls. I called again he was sick and was going to miss the next day too. SO PRAY please for our wisdom. Is it even legal for another lawyer to step in now? Would he want to take on this case having never handled it before......maybe we can use BOTH of them?  
       KEEP this a matter of pray please. We need an end to this mess, for my foster sons sake, and this family's sake. Its time to heal and begin a new......
JESUS IS LORD

I just know that I'm not giving up until the gavel hits the wood........then I will know that God has had hiw final say in this.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2003, 06:37:31 PM by musicllover » Logged

musicllover
sanjerle

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2003, 10:17:41 AM »

Hi
i;m new to this site but i wanted you to know i what you are dealing with now .i also had to deal with. and i will pray for you . in my case the judge did give my son back to his birth mother but a year and a half later he returned home and is now 20 and living on his own it is very hard to not be there to protect the child you have come to love so much . and my son went throw alot . but i have to believe God has his reasons.( i still don't know what they were and may never ) . but i'm thankful that he gave him back to me . i had him from the time he was 6months old and his mom got him back when he was 7 it was a very hard time for me . and God has blessed his mother now she is substance free and trying to live a good christian life and she thanks me often for rising her son.
  a big step for her . so try not to dispair  Gods hand is in this  for what ever his reasons even if we don't see it at the time or understand it. love in christ sanjerle
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the