Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:28:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Peaceful religion isn't spelled Islam
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Peaceful religion isn't spelled Islam  (Read 26051 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« on: August 13, 2005, 04:01:48 AM »

Peaceful religion isn't spelled Islam.

Certainly there are those within Islam who do not subscribe to the atrocities But their peaceful practice of Islam doesn't make it a peaceful religion.

Professor Moshe Sharon of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem writes:
Islam was born with the idea that it should rule the world . Judaism speaks about national salvation  namely that at the end of the story, when the world becomes a better place, Israel will be in its own land, ruled by its own king and serving God. Christianity speaks about the idea that every single person in the world can be saved from his sins, while Islam speaks about ruling the world. quoting a verse in English. 'Allah sent Mohammed with the true religion so that it should rule over all the religions.' The idea, then, is not that the whole world would become a Muslim world at this time, but that the whole world would be subdued under the rule of Islam ... Wherever you have Islam, you will have war. It grows out of the attitude of Islamic civilization.

There are about 400 recognized terrorist groups in the world. Over 90 percent of these are Islamist groups. Over 90 percent of the current world fighting involves Islamist terror movements. The vast majority of world terrorism is religiously motivated by Islam.

This includes Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan, Lebanon, Indonesia, all of the Emirates, Sudan, Philippines, India, Libya, Algeria, Malaysia, Spain, Morocco, Yemen, Syria, Tunisia, Jordan and, finally, what they call the "occupied territory"  Israel. Louis Farrakhan is the face of Islam in America. Is his message one of peace? I say no he isn't!

"A British Muslim convert characterized an alleged mission to bomb the Israeli embassy in Australia as his obligation to Allah to perform jihad ..." The man went on to say, "As Muslims we are obligated to perform jihad to uphold the laws of Allah, the truth on his earth."

There have been Baptists calling for Hollywood to produce programming fit for family consumption  but I cannot point to Baptists calling for Hollywood to be destroyed because it is comprised of Jews and infidels.

There exist doctrinal differences between Wesleyans, Nazarenes and charismatics  most notably on the subject of a fabricated and nonmeaningful speech  but I have never heard these groups refer to one another as infidels or call for annihilation. But true followers of Islam cannot make that claim.

According to Dr. Mark Gabriel ("Islam and Terrorism"), "There are 114 verses in the Quran that speak of love, forgiveness and peace (Meccan verses). All are abrogated by Sudah 9:5, known as 'The Verse of The Sword,' which came later in Muhammad's life (Medina):

Find and slay the pagans non-Muslims wherever you find them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them, in every stratagem of war; but if they repent convert to Islam, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, them open up a way for them: for Allah is oft forgiving, most merciful ...  – Surah 9:5  

I cannot think of any practicing Christians, I know who would be overjoyed if their daughter married an unrepentant atheist. But I am unwaveringly confident that their Pastor would not call for her to be stabbed or axed to death for having brought dishonor to the family. Yet, in April, that is exactly what a Muslim Jordanian man did to his 8-months pregnant sister. And a Muslim Kurd murdered his 16-year-old daughter for starting a relationship with a Lebanese Christian boy in September 2003.

WND further reported "an anthropologist's study said dozens and probably hundreds of brutal 'honor killings' of Palestinian women and girls. annually go unreported." Such occurrences have taken place in the United States. Some may try to dismiss or argue away these examples as anecdotal, but they are anything but.

The recent beheading of Nick Berg sickened us, but this act was practiced and sanctioned by Muhammad himself.

In an article published by Barnabas Fund on May 14, "Hundreds of Christians die in bloody massacres in Kano," the Christian Association of Nigeria reported Muslim rioters had murdered 600-plus Christians and burned 12 Christian churches in one night. Pregnant women were "ripped open and their bodies burned."

In Jersey City and Newark, N.J., it wasn't Mennonites or Methodists who celebrated in the streets as 3,000-plus Americans were murdered.

Every morning of every day we read and hear of atrocities committed by fanatical Muslims. Christians are commonly politicized as being hardcore and fanatical; but decapitation is not Christian theology.

Many Muslims in this country may be peaceful, but apart from the radical activities of groups like the Council on American-Islamic Relations, I've not heard a cacophony of their voices. But we should. After all it wasn't Mormons standing on a bridge in Fallujah shouting Allahu Akbar (God is great) while the remains of innocent mutilated Americans burned.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 04:24:27 AM »

What It Means To Be Prophet Like Moses

There are five outstanding characteristics that have to be met. The Bible teaches that Moses is different than all the other Old Testament prophets. To be the prophet like Moses of Deuteronomy 18, these five characteristics have to be met. These requirements follow:

1. God spoke directly to Moses. All other prophets received their revelation by visions or dreams. Moses' revelation was directly from the mouth of God. "And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream. My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house. With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?" (Num. 12:6-8).
2. Moses was in the direct presence of God. He saw the similitude or form of the LORD. Moses glowed from being in direct presence of God's glory. "And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him. And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him" (Exod. 34:29-30).
3. Moses brought in a blood covenant relationship with God. The other prophets built upon this covenant, but no other Old Testament prophet brought in a different covenant. "And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words. Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel: And they saw the God
of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness" (Exod. 24:8-10).
4. Moses did mighty signs and wonders. God used Moses to split the Red Sea. " And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided. And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left" (Exod. 14:21-22).
5. Moses prophesied of the future. Moses gave entire chapters of prophecy. His prophecy centered on the people and nation of Israel. "Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land. ... And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God. But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD" (Lev. 26:42,44-45).
6. The prophet has to be a Jew. The Prophet like Moses will have to come from one of the tribes of Israel. The context of Deutromony 18 makes it clear that the brethren means someone from one of the 12 tribes of Israel.  Deuteronomy 18:1,2,7,15 The priests the Levites, and all the tribe of Levi, shall have no part nor inheritance with Israel... 2 Therefore shall they have no inheritance among their brethren: the LORD is their inheritance, as he hath said unto them. 7 Then he shall minister in the name of the LORD his God, as all his brethren the Levites do, which stand there before the LORD.  15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

The Lord Jesus Meets the Criteria To Be the Prophet Like Unto Moses

The Bible says that the Lord Jesus is the Prophet like unto Moses. "And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: . . . For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people (Acts 3:20,22-23).

1. God spoke directly to Moses. God spoke directly through the Lord Jesus. "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works" (John 14:10).
2. Moses was in the direct presence of God and glowed from God's presence. Jesus was the direct presence of God, and He manifested the glory of God! "And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light" (Matt. 17:1-2).
3. Moses brought in a blood covenant relationship with God. The Lord Jesus brought in a better blood covenant with God. The better covenant gives the assurance of eternal life to all that believe. "For this is my blood of the new testament [covenant],
which is shed for many for the remission of sins" (Matt. 26:28). "But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises" (Heb. 8:6).
4. Moses did mighty signs and wonders. Jesus did mighty signs and wonders. The Lord Jesus raised a man from the dead after he was four days in the grave. The Bible reported only a few of the awesome miracles that the Lord Jesus did. These miracles were a sign of Him being the Son of God. "Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days. ... And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth. And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go" (John 11:39,43-44).
5. Moses prophesied of the future, as did Jesus. Like Moses, the Lord Jesus focused His prophecy on the Jews and their dispersion and restoration. The restoration of Israel and Jerusalem would occur just before His second coming. Just as the Lord prophesied, exactly happened to the Jews. Israel is once again a nation with Jerusalem as its capital. "And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass? . . . But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land [Israel], and wrath upon this people [Jews]. And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled" (Luke 21:7,23-24).
6. Moses was a Jew and the Lord Jesus was a Jew.
Matthew 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. The Lord Jesus qualifies to be the Prophet because He is the Son of David from the tribe of Judah.

The Lord Jesus not only met the requirements of being the Prophet like unto Moses, but he exceeded them in all points. Moses was the servant of God, but the Lord Jesus was the Son of God; therefore, He was greater than Moses. "(Christ) Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house. For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house. . . . And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after; But Christ as a son over his own house ..." (Heb. 3:2-3,5-6).

End part 1

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 04:28:53 AM »

A true Prophet is always 100% right.

There are five outstanding characteristics that have to be met. The Bible teaches that Moses is different than all the other Old Testament prophets. To be the prophet like Moses of Deuteronomy 18, these five characteristics have to be met. These requirements follow:

1. God spoke directly to Moses. All other prophets received their revelation by visions or dreams. Moses' revelation was directly from the mouth of God. "And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream. My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house. With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?" (Num. 12:6-8).
2. Moses was in the direct presence of God. He saw the similitude or form of the LORD. Moses glowed from being in direct presence of God's glory. "And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him. And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him" (Exod. 34:29-30).
3. Moses brought in a blood covenant relationship with God. The other prophets built upon this covenant, but no other Old Testament prophet brought in a different covenant. "And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words. Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel: And they saw the God
of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness" (Exod. 24:8-10).
4. Moses did mighty signs and wonders. God used Moses to split the Red Sea. " And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided. And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left" (Exod. 14:21-22).
5. Moses prophesied of the future. Moses gave entire chapters of prophecy. His prophecy centered on the people and nation of Israel. "Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land. ... And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God. But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD" (Lev. 26:42,44-45).
6. The prophet has to be a Jew. The Prophet like Moses will have to come from one of the tribes of Israel. The context of Deutromony 18 makes it clear that the brethren means someone from one of the 12 tribes of Israel.  Deuteronomy 18:1,2,7,15 The priests the Levites, and all the tribe of Levi, shall have no part nor inheritance with Israel... 2 Therefore shall they have no inheritance among their brethren: the LORD is their inheritance, as he hath said unto them. 7 Then he shall minister in the name of the LORD his God, as all his brethren the Levites do, which stand there before the LORD.  15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

Since neither muhammah was Jewish, he is a  pawn used by Satan.

Resting easy with the Lord.
Bob

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2005, 04:58:00 AM »

Amen Dreamweaver,

I'm glad that our concern here is the Holy Bible, not being politically correct.

As Christians, JESUS CHRIST is the LORD over our lives. HE is our core, our center, and the Holy Spirit lives in our hearts.

Plain and simple - Islam denies JESUS CHRIST as God, Lord and Saviour. So, MOST OBVIOUSLY, Islam is not Christian, nor is it associated in any way with Christianity. According to those who practice Islam, Christians are infidels.

What shocks me the most is the world's tolerance of the teaching of hate and killing to generation after generation of radical Islamists. We allow it in our own countries, I assume in the name of tolerance and freedom of religion. The people of the world are NOT blind, they see the madrassahs and know what's being taught there. They are actually training future terrorists on our own soil, and they enjoy all of the safety and protection of a free country to do it. I am amazed.

Brother Bob, your posts were very informative. I hope that you might have plans for a part three and more.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 1:12-14 ASV  to the end that we should be unto the praise of his glory, we who had before hoped in Christ:  in whom ye also, having heard the word of the truth, the gospel of your salvation,-- in whom, having also believed, ye were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, which is an earnest of our inheritance, unto the redemption of God's own possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2005, 05:07:44 AM »

Brother Bob, your posts were very informative. I hope that you might have plans for a part three and more.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 1:12-14 ASV  to the end that we should be unto the praise of his glory, we who had before hoped in Christ:  in whom ye also, having heard the word of the truth, the gospel of your salvation,-- in whom, having also believed, ye were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, which is an earnest of our inheritance, unto the redemption of God's own possession, unto the praise of his glory.
Brother,

There will be one more part. I was working on this when, I felt a need to come to the forum. Part three I will finish up tomorrow. Soon as I finish it, I will post more.

Resting in the cradle of the Lord.
Bob

Hebrews 13:5
Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down ( relax My hold on you)! [ Assuredly not!]

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2005, 06:22:44 AM »

Islam may become the greatest murdering force in the history of mankind.

They were, upon the whole, from the black day when they first entered Europe, the one great anti-human specimen of humanity. Wherever they went a broad line of blood marked the track behind them, and, as far as their dominion reached, civilization disappeared from view. They represented everywhere government by force as opposed to government by law. Yet a government by force can not be maintained without the aid of an intellectual element. Hence there grew up, what has been rare in the history of the world, a kind of tolerance in the midst of cruelty, tyranny and rapine. Much of Christian life was contemptuously left alone and a race of Greeks was attracted to Constantinople which has all along made up, in some degree, the deficiencies of Turkish Islam in the element of mind.

The suffering of Middle Eastern Christian communities enjoyed a brief lull after WWI. Particularly in the newly-independent or semi-dependent Arab states that had been set up by the British and French as franchisees of their empires, the new European colonial presence meant that it was no longer possible to enforce the more drastic discriminatory practices, let alone ethnic cleansing, against the surviving Christian population. Britain and France were still meaningfully Christian nations at this time, and their colonial administrators did not tolerate the grosser forms of anti-Christian persecution in the lands under their rule. But this was merely a temporary improvement, not a permanent solution.

The Europeans, of course, eventually left, the British having given the world, albeit in a clumsy and dishonest manner that they tried to back out of in the end, the state of Israel; the French having accomplished essentially nothing beyond bringing a bit of elegance to Beirut, once known as the Paris of the Middle East.

Since WWII, the Moslem nations of the Middle East and environs have lurched from one disastrous political experiment to another, flirting with socialism (Egypt under Nasser), fascism (the Ba’ath Party in Syria and Iraq), Marxism (Yemen), development-oriented authoritarianism (Iran under the Shah), monarcho-kleptocracy (Kuwait), monarcho-Islamism (Saudi Arabia), Islamism (Iran under the mullahs), ethnic gerrymandering (Lebanon prior to 1975), civil war (Lebanon 1975-1990), colonialism (Syrian rule in Lebanon 1990-present), Pan-Africanism (Khadaffy in some of his moods), fake democracy (Jordan), secular militarism (Turkey, except when Islamists were nominally in charge), and warlordism (Afghanistan).   Each of these experiments has been somewhat more or less tolerant of Christians, but the constant has been that none has been particularly friendly.  There have been a few shining exceptions, like the years in Lebanon when Christians had a secured place in government thanks to the “national pact” and the pro-Western Shah of Iran, who was fairly reasonable not only towards Christians, but towards Jews and to Iran’s two exotic religious minorities, the Zoroastrians and the Bahais.

Generally in the post-WWII era, the perceived slight of infidel presence and direct or indirect dominance in the Arab world has resulted in a backlash in the form of an Islamic religious revival. Notably in the aftermath of the Arab defeats of 1967 and 1973, Christians were subjected to new restrictions.  In Egypt the construction of new churches by the Copts was obstructed, a quota system was instituted regarding university admissions, Christians were barred from high government positions, and they were even accused of complicity with Zionism on the grounds of conciliatory statements from the Vatican about the Jews. The process of Islamic resurgence reached a new peak with the fall of the Shah and the Islamic revolution in Iran 1979. .

The Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) has published an ad in several California newspapers to promote peace between Christians and Muslims. "Like Christians," it says, Muslims respect and revere Jesus. Uh-huh yeah, right! Islam teaches that Jesus is one of the greatest of God's prophets and messengers to humankind. Like Christians, every day, over 1.3 billion Muslims strive to live by his teachings of love, peace, and forgiveness. Those teachings, which have become universal values, remind us that all of us, Christians, Muslims, Jews, and all others have more in common than we think.

In fact, some of these forced conversions, are being conducted by well funded groups.. It is common for money to be offered to Christians to convert to Islam, but it also common for intimidation and force, including kidnapping and the threat or use of rape to be adopted as a method of making Christians convert to Islam. Christian women and girls are especially vulnerable to these attacks and the Egyptian authorities do nothing to protect the Christians. The Egyptian police even order the families of kidnapped Christian women to forget about their daughters and not to try to get them back.

In neighboring Sudan it's much the same story. Reports journalist Jesper Strudsholm:
"According to several human rights organizations, it is common for desperate Sudanese to convert to Islam to gain access to food and money. While the government earlier this year was busy negotiating a peace built on religious tolerance, up to 3,000 Christians were given a four-week crash course in Islam in Khartoum."

The world "ISLAM" is Arabic for "surrender" or "submission" to the will of Allah (God).  In the language of the Holy Qur'an, Islam means the readiness of a person to take orders from God and to follow them through. It is not derived from the word, "peace," as Muslims would have us believe!  Look it up in any dictionary and see for yourself! Seeing a Muslim praying nearly flat on his face five times a day even projects the appearance of a master-slave relationship... a submission of sorts.  And while the Muslim is submissive to Allah, all "non-believers" (Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Catholics, etc.) MUST submit to the Muslim. That's how THEIR God wills it to be!

Until a nation has embraced Islam, it is legally considered a battlefield (Dar-ul-Harb).  Once it has converted to Islam (or all its citizens have been slaughtered or driven out), it then becomes a Land of Peace (Dar-us-Salaam).  For those who think that the threat of Islam is only a phenomenon of the Middle East, think again!  Although the Jewish State of Israel has been fighting a brave and fierce battle against Islam for over 50 years, there are many otherBuddhist Statue at Bamiyan Destroyed "hot spots" in the world.  

For example, the former Taliban's hard line leader in Afghanistan, Mullah Mohammed Omar, issued an edict that Buddhist statues insulted Islam.  Apparently no one clued in Mulah Mohammed Omar that Islam is an insult to humanity!  In any event, within days of his edict, all Buddhist statues, including a giant 5th century Buddha at Bamiyan carved out of sandstone, were destroyed as the "civilized" world could only stand by and watch it happen.

Uighur Muslim separatist terrorists are active in  Western China's Xinjiang Province.  The  Philippines is nearly 95% Catholic/Christian yet the Muslim rebel group called Abu Sayyaf (“Bearer of the Sword")  have aligned with bin Laden's al Qaeda and want their own independent Islamic Nation. Kidnapping for ransom is so common here that the Philippines has often been described as the kidnapping capital of the world!  War rages between Indonesian Muslims and the Christians in East Timor. Malaysia is a time-bomb ready to explode between Muslims and the minority Chinese and Indian populations.  

Indonesia is composed of seventeen thousand islands that stretch over five thousand miles along the equator. Most are Muslims but there are substantial Christian, Hindu and Buddhist minorities. Christian churches were almost wiped out in a single weekend in Indonesia. One of Indonesia's islands is Bali. Most of Bali’s 3 million inhabitants are Hindu and hundreds of Hindu temples are part of its scenic beauty. Unlike other parts of Indonesia, Bali has maintained a relaxed, tolerant lifestyle, immune from the strife wracking the country in recent years. Hundreds of thousands of annual vacationers flock to Bali's luxury resorts and black beaches. They may no longer!  On October 12, 2002 deadly explosions ripped through two popular nightclubs in the Kuta Beach area on Bali island, Indonesia, a destination popular with international tourists. The death toll from the bombings  most recently confirmed at 187  is expected to rise as authorities believe there are still more than 200 people unaccounted for. Many of them are Australian holidaymakers. The scent of C4 explosives (similar to that used to blow up Israelis!) was everywhere which leads one to conclude that Muslim/Islamic terrorists had a hand in this. specifically, the Jemaah Islamiah group.

cont. next post.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2005, 06:23:55 AM »

Islamists in the 83 % Muslim country of Bangladesh aspire to establish a true "Islamic Republic" much like Afghanistan under the Taliban. Meanwhile,  members of minority religions have suffered from ghastly violence, including collective terror. Some Buddhists and Christians were blinded, had fingers cut off or had hands amputated, while others had iron rods nailed through their legs or abdomen. Women and children have been gang-raped, often in front of their fathers or husbands. Pakistani Muslim soldiers raped a quarter of a million Bangali women in 1971 after they massacred 3 million unarmed civilians. This atrocity is not considered a sin in Islam, because the religious leader of the soldiers decreed that Bangladeshis were infidels. In addition, hundreds of temples were desecrated and statues destroyed; thousands of homes and businesses looted or burned. As for Hindus, the human rights organization Freedom House reports they have been subject to "rape, torture and killing and the destruction of their cultural and religious identity at the hands of Muslims." In one indicative step, Islamists sometimes force Hindu women to dress in the Islamist fashion.

Islam may become the greatest murdering force in the history of mankind. The Muslims have a saying: "First [destroy] the Saturday People (Jews)... then the Sunday People (Christians)."  And when the Muslims tire of killing or converting non-Muslims, they go after other Muslims!  The ten-year Iran-Iraq War resulting in  the deaths of over one million deserving Muslims was said to have been fought over a land dispute.  This is not entirely true for the underlying hatred between two conflicting views of Islam was the major spark that ignited this conflict.  

There is no point in beating around the bush. The fact is that Islam is a militant, intolerant, incendiary religion whose adherents, whenever they establish "critical mass" of about 10 percent of a given population, begin to foment violence, revolt and Jihad in essence, a declaration of war on Western Civilization. A World War Three?

Two of Europe's most legally tolerant regions...namely, the Dutch-language areas around Europe's most important west coast harbors, Antwerp [Belgium] and Rotterdam [Netherlands]... as the main breeding ground for Muslim-fundamentalist terrorist groups. Osama bin Laden 's organization even runs shipping companies as fronts from Amsterdam.

Something rotten in Denmark? How about the 200,000 Muslim immigrants trying to dictate their anti-Israel, anti-America and anti-Western values upon 5 million Danes? Even though they represent only 4% of the population, the Muslims consume upwards of 40 percent of welfare spending. They also account for 65-75% of the country's convicted rapists... with almost all victims non-Muslim Danes! Demographers have predicted that in just 40 years, one out of every three Danes will be Muslim. At this point, we're sure the Danes wish it were their Jewish population which was growing faster than rabbits on a hot tin roof. Jews are almost always model citizens! But the Danish Jews only number 6,000.

Every single Muslim country on this planet is brutal dictatorships. Make no mistake about it.  Islam is on the move and is prepared to extinguish any and all civilizations that get in its way.  Muslims are fundamentally non-assimilatible. Many foot soldiers of Islam have been sent to the four corners of the globe to "blend in" as "sleepers" and form future terror cells to await the call for action.  Islam stands out among "religions" for its murderous tendency wherever it builds up to "critical mass," typically 20% or more of a given population? (France, Belgium and the Balkins ALREADY have at least a 10% Muslim population!)  How many countries have been, or will be, partitioned or redrawn to accommodate Islamic constituencies? With the world's Muslim population now DOUBLING every 35 years, the trends are clear and these processes are irreversible. Unless the civilized world resists and fights back, Muslims will vanquish the planet within a few decades.  Only THEN will the "civilized world" know what devilish barbarism and uncompromising rigidity Israel has for so long been up against!!!

And it's much more sinister than you could have imagined.  When did it start?  Fourteen centuries ago.  Who started it?  An insane pedophile named Mohammed who, along with his gang of terrorists, formed the savagely oppressive, dehumanizing religion of Islam.

Through centuries of fanatical conquests (Jihads) and terrorism (when Jihads failed), Islam has metastasized into a modern day world cancer.  As we speak, the civilized world is beginning to collapse under it and has no idea how to react.  How does one stop a grotesque cult which will settle for nothing less than TOTAL world domination?  So while the U.S. looks under every rock for Osama bin Laden, the bloody borders of Islam are closing in on all sides... for in fact EVERY American Muslim has the potential to become a bin Laden or an abettor of a bin Laden!

Even a Jew-basher/Israeli-basher like Pat Buchanan has it correct when he wrote... "In population, Islam is exploding, the West dying. Islamic warriors are willing to suffer defeat and death, the West recoils at casualties. They are full of grievance; we, full of guilt. Where Islam prevails, it asserts a right to impose its dogma, while the West preaches equality. Islam is assertive, the West apologetic – about its crusaders, conquerors and empires. Don't count Islam out. It is the fastest growing faith in Europe and has surpassed Catholicism worldwide. And as Christianity expires in the West and the churches empty out, the mosques are going up." WorldnetDaily-12/7/01

Unfortunately the U.S. military cannot help for it was always preparing for the wrong war.  Soviet or Chinese communism was never driven by such fanaticism.  Besides, the Russians stayed in Russian and the Chinese in China.  By contrast, the Soldiers of Islam are spreading into all societies... first as simple shop owners and cab drivers, then students, then student activists, then violent agitators and finally assassins and bombers.  Look for a mosque to appear soon in YOUR neighborhood, if it's not there yet!

cont., next post.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2005, 06:26:48 AM »

Some Americans will continue to portray the September 11, 2001 attacks as the work of a lunatic fringe rather than of a global religious movement. The perpetrators of the attacks in New York and Washington are being portrayed as Muslim "extremists" when in fact, they were "faithful" Muslims. Most of the Muslims in America are also "faithful" to Islam.  Don't say you haven't be warned about this either!

Another thing... If you're a Western  European and are feeling sorry for Americans, don't bother.  Your countries are ALREADY Muslim-infested beyond salvage! Southern France has more mosques than churches. In fact, 10% of Frances "Frenchmen are Arabs! (And France thinks Israel is a crudy country!!)  And to all you other Europeans who sell out Israel for Arab oil, you too will soon have YOUR September 11th. Guaranteed! Look whats happened in England.

THERE IS NOT ONE CHRISTIAN NATION ON EARTH WHERE MUSLIMS ARE PERSECUTED. Yet in 83% of nations where the majority of the population are Muslims, there is systematic government persecution of Christians. This persecution includes imposing the death penalty for sharing the Christian faith with a Muslim; national laws prohibiting conversion from Islam to Christianity; destruction of churches; and murder or expulsion of Christian missionaries. Even in the few predominantly Muslim countries where the government does not openly participate in the persecution, it ignores and even encourages illegal persecution by Muslims against Christians.

The laws of most of these Islamic nations give lip service to religious freedom. Nothing could be further from the truth. In most of the countries I researched, the death penalty was common for converting from Islam to Christianity (or any other religion). Christians receive no protection from these governments when they are persecuted; indeed, most often the governments themselves are the persecutors. Children of Christians are stolen from their parents so that they can be raised as Muslims. Speaking about Christianity to a Muslim can result in beatings, long prison sentences and even death.

In Sudan, Christians are sold into slavery or murdered for no other crime than naming the Name of Christ. Over two million have been murdered, and 200,000 have been sold into slavery by their government. An organization named Christian Solidarity International has raised money to buy almost 60,000 slaves from their captors and free them. One 22-year-old Protestant girl, a virgin, was captured by government soldiers and raped repeatedly for five days as she was marched through the jungle tied to twenty other slaves. Many women and children died during this march. She was then used as a slave and forced to study Islam until bought out of slavery by C.S.I. You can read her complete story and those of other slaves on C.S.I.'s website.

What about our "allies"? You can dress a monster up in a pinstriped suit, teach him to speak formally and use the right fork at state dinners, and put him in a group of diplomats for a photo opportunity, but that doesn't make him civilized. Our "friends" in the international community, including Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt, and our most recent buddy, Pakistan, are all guilty of atrocities against Christians based on nothing other than their profession of faith. Allow me emphasize that we are not talking about a radical minority of citizens acting on their own. We are talking about systematic state persecution, state murder and state crimes against humanity, all legal according to the various constitutions and laws of these vicious nations.

Turkey, our "military ally", is 99.8% Muslim. Recently, eight Americans were arrested in Turkey for the "crime" of giving away copies of the New Testament. In 1974 Turkey overran Cyprus - which is 80% Christian - and has ruled that small nation with an iron fist since then. The Turkish government expelled thousands of Orthodox Christians, then took a thousand-year-old monastery and turned it into a mosque! Imagine the international outcry if a mosque anywhere were to be stolen by a government and turned into a Christian church.

The Libyan government took a Christian Cathedral and converted it to a mosque. In Kuwait, the nation America's military saved from a brutal occupation by Iraq, the government tries to bribe Christians to convert to Islam. A Kuwaiti Christian was recently condemned to die by the religious court for converting from Islam. It should come as no surprise that 150,000 Christians have fled Iraq to avoid persecution. Over 150 Christian churches have been demolished in Iraq, where death is the penalty for proclaiming faith in Christ. NOW, you tell me Islam is peacful? Fair warning, I'll laugh at you, for that!

Resting in the gentle arms of our Lord.
Bob

Proverbs 31:8 that we must speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves.

All notes have been gathered off the net. Theres to many to mention. 23 different sites were used, with information. This has been all compiled and edited by me. Now, I'm heading off to bed. Good night.
Bob

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2005, 08:20:38 AM »

Dreamweaver,

Thanks for the research and sharing. All I can say is WOW!

I'm curious, what does everyone think about the recent plans of Tony Blair in England to pass legislation: teaching or preaching hate and killing by Islamic extremists results in deportation? I think that's a fairly good first step for every country in the world. We should also stop spending money and trading with any country or entity that harbors, supports, or allows the teaching of hate and killing. AND, obviously, terrorists should be hunted down and taken out of business all over the world. What they do is in the name of barbarism and crime, certainly not god, and most certainly not our GOD.

Love in Christ,
Tom

Hebrews 13:20-21 ASV  Now the God of peace, who brought again from the dead the great shepherd of the sheep with the blood of an eternal covenant, even our Lord Jesus, make you perfect in every good thing to do his will, working in us that which is well-pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be the glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2005, 12:11:01 PM »

I give another WOW!! Thank you brother for this well researched well written work. Although I knew the main goal of Islam and their methods of achieving it, I did not know all these additional details.

I think that what Tony Blair is doing can be a good thing for their country. At the same time I can see where these laws could be turned against others that teach against hate and violence. Such laws are very tricky and could be used by evil against the good. We already see such activity in our own country from the ACLU that is very adept in twisting laws to their benefit.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2005, 09:31:14 PM »

Terror Inc. Islam

Muslims all over the world have been known to point their fingers at Western society and comment on how degenerate westerners have no sense of family, and that as a consequence, crime, immorality and violence are rampant all over the West. The implication is that Western society is ridden with the consequences of their "descadent and immoral" liberality and irreligious attitude.

The truth is something completely different. The fact is that the highest incidences of violent crimes such as murder, rape, child molestation, dismemberment and armed robbery happen in Islamic countries. In Non-Islamic countries, wherever terrorist and subversive activities take place, one is sure to find the presence of Muslims.

This pattern is so obvious that it leads one to wonder what exactly is it that makes Muslims so viciously engaged in violent crimes against the rest of humanity. Why are all terrorist activities that target innocent Non-Muslim victims always abetted by Muslim terrorists? What is it that makes the Muslim mind so subject to criminality and the display of such violent tendencies right from his/her childhood days?

The systematic brainwashing that Muslims are subjected to since birth. The majority of the Non-Islamic world has deluded itself into believing that the principles of Islam are tolerant in nature. This misconception is heightened when people think that the fault lies with only a handful of misguided Muslims who are not adhering to Islamic principles and hence indulge in terrorism. It is time for the entire world to realise that Islam by its very nature and through its essential principles openly supports, encourages and propogates Terrorism of the worst kind. Therefore the Islamic terrorist is in fact the most devout Muslim, because he is following exactly what Islam teaches through the Divine Koran. It is this very Koran which is considered by Muslims to be the holy word of their Allah himself. The Koran functions as the central terrorist manual that urges them to slaughter, rape, torture,pillage, mutilate and molest all Non-Muslims.

Islam is exhorted by their GOD to kill, mutilate, molest, rape and steal. This repetitive conditioning of the mind is performed by indoctrinating the Koranic Surahs in every Muslim child at Islamic schools. The Muslim child daily memorizes the Koranic Surahs which exhort him/her to murder, violence, hatred and crime against every Non-Muslim. The Muslim child learns to hate Non-Muslims, before he loses his first tooth. The doctrines that are forced down his throat are so deeply embedded in the child's mind, that he cannot view the world in any other perspective except as a composition of Muslims and Kafirs (Infidel). It is also made clear to the child that ALL Kafirs (Non-Muslims) are evil by their very nature and that it is every Muslim's moral and religious duty to either convert all the Kafirs to Islam by force or Kill each and every one of them.

Koran 17:16-17 When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet transgress; so that Allah's word is proved true against them: then we destroy them utterly. How many generations have we destroyed after Noah? And enough is thy Lord to note and see the Sins of his servants

Here Allah, the God of the Muslims is clearly stating the exact method that he adopts when he commits genocide of an entire POPULATION. And why does Allah decide to destroy entire populations? Simply because they don't believe in Allah and so Allah will kill them all, to take revenge. Next Allah is indulging in an unbelievable display of conceit. He is actually BOASTING about how many generations he has destroyed after Noah. If Allah had a list of his merits, no doubt genocide of numerous generations of people would top his list. Allah enjoys watching the annhilation of thousands of Non-Muslims at the hands of his pious followers, the Muslims.

Koran 21:11 How many were the populations we utterly destroyed because of their inequities, setting up in their place other peoples

Again Allah is boasting about his amazing exploits such as genocide and displacement of innocent people. The justification for this crime is that these innocent people had "inequities". Apparently any community which is not Muslim is full of inequities by Islamic definition and therefore fair game for all pious Muslims to massacre and plunder.

Koran 58:5 Those who resist Allah and His Messenger will be crumbled to dust, as were those before them: for we have already sent down Clear Signs and the Unbelievers will have a humiliating Penalty

Those who resist Allah and His Messenger" obviously refers to anyone who is not a Muslim. Therefore every Non-Muslim must be crushed to death by the holy edict of Allah. No doubt it was this very verse which must have served as a motivation for those pious Muslims who bombed the World Trade Center. Allah must have been extremely pleased to watch all those innocent Non-Muslims being crumbled to death.

Koran 8:37 In order that Allah may seperate the impure from the pure, Put All the impure ones (Non-Muslim), one on top of the another in a Heap and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost

The "All-Merciful Allah" is now specifically instructing all "peace-loving Muslims" to heap up a mountain of corpses of the non believers. Of course, in order to do this holy task for Allah, the Muslim must first go out and attack innocent Non-Muslims and massacre them so that Allah's wishes are fulfilled. Allah seems to have an inexhaustible thirst for the blood of innocents. Note that the reason given to massacre non-believers is that "Allah may seperate the Impure from the Pure". It has nothing to do with self-defense or protection as Muslims try to argue. The explicit purpose for this heinous crime is so that Allah can easily differentiate between the Muslims and Non-Muslims. This way it becomes a lot easier for Allah and his angelic helpers to dump the heaps of murdered Non-Muslims into Hellfire.

Cont, next post

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2005, 09:33:04 PM »

And now, the rest of the story - Paul Harvey

Any deluded Non-Muslim who thinks that Islam is the religion of peace and that it is only misguided Muslims who commit terrorism and atrocities, can pick up an English translation of the Koran from any bookstore and refer to these Verses (Surahs). If, even after reading these Surahs, you are foolhardy enough not to realise the facts that I have explained, then here is a list of Allah's plans for you. All of these punishments befit you by default if you happen to be a Non-Muslim. Even a mass murderer will eventually attain Pardise if he is Muslim, wheras any Non-Muslim, even if he happens to be a Saint is eternally damned to Hellfire by Allah's decree. In Allah's own immortal words: Koran 2:39 Those who reject faith (Islam) and belie our signs, They shall be Companions of the Fire and abide in it.

The Koran is a psychological manual that incites hatred and violence in the reader. It was specifically designed for this very purpose, so that the Prophet Mohammed could carry on his tradition of Genocide and Terrorism, long after his death. The entire recorded history of Muslims is a testament to this fact.

Mr. Patrick Sookhdeo, director of the Institute for the Study of Islam and Christianity, speaking of the extremist, violent nature of Islam:
“ ‘. . . then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them, in every stratagem (of war).” (Surah 9, verse 5) The note that accompanies this verse in the respected translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali states that, “when war becomes inevitable it must be pursued with vigour . . . The fighting may take the form of slaughter, or capture, or siege, or ambush and other stratagems.” The World Trade Centre attack cannot be dismissed as merely the work of a small group of extremists. The Muslims celebrating the tragedy in America are doubtless recalling the words of the Koran, urging Muslims to ‘fight a mighty nation, fight them until they embrace Islam’.” (The Daily Telegraph, 17 September 2001)

Ultimately, the aim of Islam is the Islamitization of the world as God revealed it to His Prophet: “He has sent his apostles wit the rule of the true religion to make it triumph over all other religions.” (Koran 48;28) “Fight in God’s way until all cults will be the one of the unique God”. God then, sends his believers for the conquest of the world in His name: it is the Holy War, the well-known Islamic Jihad that commands: “to fight until they embrace Islam.” “The enemy combatants will, as well, be conquered: they will be captured and killed according to the custom that God held previously toward their precursors, for you will not find any change in God’s custom.”(Koran 33:61) “Believers, fight the unbelievers who are in your neighbourhood and may they find you harsh.” (Koran 9:123) But the god of Islam promises reward for his combatants: “God bought for the believers their persons and their wealth to give them paradise in exchange. They kill or they are killed. Promise of God in the Thora, in the Gospel and in the Koran.” (Koran 9:11) Finally, let us quote these last verses of the Koran, which will give us much to ponder following the events of September 11th and for those to come? “But, how many cities did we destroy, which were living in luxury? . . . your Lord would not have destroyed these cities without having sent in their metropolis, an apostle to recite our verses” (Koran 28, 58-59) “They did not believe . . . God grab them . . . and they were severely chastised . . . they were proud . . . They lost” (Koran 40:20-83). “We are going to destroy the guilty and to install you at their place on this earth.” (Koran 14:14)

A few years ago, Father Vincent Serralda, a French priest who lived for fifty years in North Africa and who can be considered to be an expert on the Islamic World, prepared a study to analyze the Koran and to warn French families of the danger of Islam. He wrote in the preface of his study, the following:
“Islam is always at war, even when it tries smiling. His war is the extinction of Christianity. That is what a careful reading of the Koran revealed to me. It is this combat to death that I am proposing to unveil to the French families who have not yet suffered the Moslem hostility and who cannot suspect the pretension of their Imams for a world imperialism”.

Christian civilization, caught between a dying democracy and a vigorous Islam, appears to be condemned to imminent death. Islam, like a cancer growing faster and more efficiently on a weak and sick body, develops and grows on the ruins of democracy and Christianity. Democracy and Christianity, having nothing left to oppose Islam, like the fatally wounded man, imploring the mercy of his torturer, tries in desperation to avoid the deathblow, offers him, dialogue!

Living though the Grace of God.
Bob

1 John 1:7 But if we [really] are living and walking in the Light, as He [Himself] is in the Light, we have [true, unbroken] fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses (removes) us from all sin and guilt [keeps us cleansed from sin in all its forms and manifestations]

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2005, 11:07:44 PM »

Amen Brother. Not many realise just how actively these people are working toward their agenda of Islamitazation of the world. All one needs do is a search on the term CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) to see just how active they are in their pursuit of these goals here in America. Another search on ACLU CAIR will show the many lawsuits that CAIR has to meet these goals being assisted by the notorious ACLU.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2005, 11:23:12 PM »

Amen Brother. Not many realise just how actively these people are working toward their agenda of Islamitazation of the world. All one needs do is a search on the term CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) to see just how active they are in their pursuit of these goals here in America. Another search on ACLU CAIR will show the many lawsuits that CAIR has to meet these goals being assisted by the notorious ACLU.

Thank you brother.

This is the last one of this series, I'm doing. That is unless, I am requested to do more. Don't get me started on the Anti Christian Lawless Union! Cheesy

In the arms of the Lord, I rest.
Bob

Psalm 119:50 This is my comfort and consolation in my affliction: that Your word has revived me and given me life.

ZakDar

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2005, 11:04:41 AM »

Excellent documentation. Been researching Islam myself a bit, and there's no doubt that it is a false religion, created by a false Christ/prophet, with a false God.

I don't have any documentation on this, but apparently Mohammed created the one god out of the 300+ that his people were worshipping in his day. And he had narrowed down the resulting one God from 3 of the main gods of his time. One, of course, was a moon god, which is why you see the crescent moon as one of their symbols.

I've also picked up bits and pieces of the history of Mohammed, such as the fact that he was a pedophile, marrying a 9 year old girl. Then he wrote a law for his koran that made it acceptable for his followers to permit. Mohammed did these permissive writings frequently when he felt the need to indulge in his flesh.

If anyone does a proper study of The Crusades from truly reputable historians, you will find that those Crusaders were heroes who thwarted the onslaught of Islam into Europe. Not this garbage revisionist history that seeks to make Europeans ashamed of this conflict.

As for what Blair is doing, I hope it is enough. Myself, I would outlaw Islam totally, and regardless of their demeanor, deport every single one of them. And it wouldn't matter if your were a native son/daughter who converted. You Islam, you gone.

The reason for the hard stance is that, even though a particular Muslim may be gentle and peaceful, the following generations may not end up so peaceful.

But of course, if you purge Muslims, then you are going to have to purge other so-called religions such as the church of satan. And that's not a bad idea either!

Anyways, I can truly see the seeds of WW III growing, and Islam is certainly going to be on one side of the fence.

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the