Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:03:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  False Prophet Maitreya
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: False Prophet Maitreya  (Read 2790 times)
Bronzesnake
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2005, 07:59:40 PM »

DW! That pic of Gomer is hillarious!
He's gayer than a long car ride on an English country road!  Cheesy
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2005, 08:21:52 PM »

Huh He is? That tell you how much I listen to TV, or much of anything else. The only thing I like keeping on eye on is, the Lord, my Bible, and the news. Everything else in this world is relivalent.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2005, 08:24:24 PM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2005, 08:27:12 PM »

Hey, now, Jim is a really good man. A down home Alabama Baptist, very conservative and straight line. Don't believe all that media stuff on the ole boy about his "personal preferences".

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Bronzesnake
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2005, 10:38:36 PM »

Hey, now, Jim is a really good man. A down home Alabama Baptist, very conservative and straight line. Don't believe all that media stuff on the ole boy about his "personal preferences".

Thanks for letting me in on that. I used to watch that show all the time when I was a kid. I was mortified when I kept hearing he was gay.

My humble apologies Jim. Embarrassed
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2005, 10:52:37 PM »

Thanks for letting me in on that. I used to watch that show all the time when I was a kid. I was mortified when I kept hearing he was gay.

My humble apologies Jim. Embarrassed

No prob. Most people seem to believe it because the media wants us to. I met Jim while I was stationed in Hawaii. The whole thing started out as a joke by a bunch of gay people at some LA gay bash. The media picked it up and it ruined Jims career. Other than an occassional music album he doesn't do much now except run a macadamia nut farm in Hawaii and pretty much stays to himself because of that publicity.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
ZakDar

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2005, 12:23:38 AM »

Interesting. Maitraya I know about. Benjamin Creme I know about. What I did NOT know was the endorsement by Hinn.

Anyone have concrete evidence of this? If not, then don't say it. Because you could be partaker in something just as bad as lifting up a flase prophet.

I'm not a real fan of Hinn myself, but this much I DO know: He can't preach what he does except by the Holy Ghost. For no man can say Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Ghost.

1Co 12:3  Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Regardless of whatever motives Hinn preaches by, he still preaches Jesus is Lord.

And the same goes for Kenneth Copeland, Oral Roberts, previously Kenneth E. Hagin, etc.

Walk in love my brethren for love covers many sins.

1 Pe. 4:8 Above all things have intense and unfailing love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins [forgives and disregards the offenses of others].(AMP)

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2005, 02:28:30 AM »

ZakDar,

Brother, first please know that I have no desire to start an argument of any kind.

I understand your thoughts, but I would have to add some other equally Biblical thoughts about false prophets and false teachers. I would be like you in wanting evidence or proof regarding people like Benny Hinn. We've had several discussions here about Benny Hinn, and folks have various opinions about him. There was so much talk about him that I did go looking for evidence and facts to form my own opinion. I was shocked and did form my own conclusion that he is a false prophet and false teacher. PLEASE, I don't say this to hurt anyone's feelings or start a debate. I simply considered what I found to be overwhelming evidence.

I just did a Google search on this specific topic, and I encourage you to look for yourself. I did what's called an advanced search that used two words with an AND - Maitreya Hinn.

There were 713 links on this specific topic alone, including transcripts, audio, video, and just about any kind of evidence you might want. I didn't take the time to download the audio and video proof, but I did look at enough to form an opinion that the information here is correct. If anything, the information here appears to be understated.

Here's a few links, and at least one of them offers hard evidence.

Deception In The Church
http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/hinnmaitreya.html

Let Us Reason
http://www.letusreason.org/b.hinn3.htm

Personal Freedom Outreach
http://www.pfo.org/four-die.htm

The Best Fraud Money Can Buy
http://www.sherrytalkradio.com/hinn/

Benny Hinn Articles
http://www.hyperfaith.bun.com/benny-hinn-articles.htm

Benny Hinn and His Anointing
http://www.intotruth.org/wof/Hinn.html

News Tracker:  Benny Hinn
http://www.religionnewsblog.com/category-cat=173.html

Brother, again, please don't think that I'm trying to be rude or start anything. I spent considerable time once before when I desired to know the real truth about Benny Hinn for myself. You will also find some real problems with his most basic beliefs and teaching. I'll let you look for yourself and let you make up your own mind. Benny Hinn might be the most heavily documented preacher in existence. I did want to look for myself, and I found out why.

Love In Christ,
Tom

2 Timothy 4:1-2 ASV  I charge thee in the sight of God, and of Christ Jesus, who shall judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom:  preach the word; be urgent in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.

Bronzesnake
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2005, 02:52:59 AM »

Good work true and faithful servant Tom! Cheesy
Evangelist
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2005, 02:50:51 PM »

I'm not a real fan of Hinn myself, but this much I DO know: He can't preach what he does except by the Holy Ghost. For no man can say Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Ghost.

1Co 12:3  Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

ZakDar:

ANY man can say Jesus is Lord (and not mean it), while ONLY THOSE speaking by the Holy Spirit can say Jesus is Lord, AND MEAN IT!

John, Peter, James, Jude and Paul all had much to  say about wolves wearing sheep's clothing, but the most telling was where Jesus Himself said:

"and MANY will say to me Lord, Lord, haven't we done [many things] in YOUR name, and I will say 'depart from me, you accursed....I NEVER KNEW YOU!

Joseph Smith said Jesus is Lord.
Adolf Hitler said the same.

Any person's use of His name, or saying "Jesus is Lord" does not make their heartfelt meaning actual and real...but the fruit will tell the tale.

BroHank
John 8:12 Ministries  www.john812.com
The Beymers  www.thebeymers.org
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the