Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:36:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Chariots of Fire
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chariots of Fire  (Read 1259 times)
toolapc

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2005, 11:32:29 AM »

hi does anyone have text or links on Chariots of Fire.
will GODS FAITHFULpeople be saved buy Chariots of Fire
Bronzesnake
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 11:52:57 AM »

hi does anyone have text or links on Chariots of Fire.
will GODS FAITHFULpeople be saved buy Chariots of Fire

It's hard to figure out if you are being serious with your posts my friend. What "chariots of fire" are you referring to?
By the way, Christians will be saved by Jesus, not burning horse drawn carriages.

Are you talking about UFO's?
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 01:31:27 PM »

http://bau2.uibk.ac.at/perki/records/chariots/chariots.html
 Smiley

2 Kings 2:11 "And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven."

2 Kings 6:17 And Elisha prayed, "O LORD, open his eyes so he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha
 Smiley  Smiley

http://www.christiananswers.net/spotlight/movies/pre2000/rvu-chfr.html
 Smiley  Smiley  Smiley

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Bronzesnake
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 03:10:32 PM »

http://bau2.uibk.ac.at/perki/records/chariots/chariots.html
 Smiley

2 Kings 2:11 "And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven."

2 Kings 6:17 And Elisha prayed, "O LORD, open his eyes so he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha
 Smiley  Smiley

http://www.christiananswers.net/spotlight/movies/pre2000/rvu-chfr.html
 Smiley  Smiley  Smiley

Thanks my friend. These are descriptions of flying vehicles of some kind - UFO's if you will. I guess the question is, will Jesus take us out in a UFO during the rapture. After all, that is how Elijah went home. In this context his/her post is begining to make some sense.

John
thundr

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2005, 08:26:44 PM »

Thanks my friend. These are descriptions of flying vehicles of some kind - UFO's if you will. I guess the question is, will Jesus take us out in a UFO during the rapture. After all, that is how Elijah went home. In this context his/her post is begining to make some sense.

I highly doubt that God will send UFO's to take us away from this earth. He used the chariot of fire to open the eyes of Elisha and to strengthen his faith and let him know that He was with him and that through Him he could do it on his own. I'm more of the mind that He will take us the way he did Enoch.

Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away (Genesis 5:24)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2005, 08:51:59 PM »

I highly doubt that God will send UFO's to take us away from this earth. He used the chariot of fire to open the eyes of Elisha and to strengthen his faith and let him know that He was with him and that through Him he could do it on his own. I'm more of the mind that He will take us the way he did Enoch.

Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away (Genesis 5:24)

The question here is how did God take him away. It does not stipulate a method of taking him.

Note also that when Jesus ascended into Heaven the Bible says that he was carried. Carried by what we don't know but He was carried. Perhaps by angels or by some sort of heavenly vehicle but He was carried.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
toolapc

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2005, 11:42:38 AM »

Thanks my friend. These are descriptions of flying vehicles of some kind - UFO's if you will. I guess the question is, will Jesus take us out in a UFO during the rapture. After all, that is how Elijah went home.  yea that what i thought cause i saw a show on the history channel.see i think their angels and the world veiw of ufo is bad dogma. does anyone have link of pictuers of this topic cause their so many ancent drawings and stuff they said on the history channel. yea the history channel has alot of good programs they have the wrath of GOD on tonight i think.
 see the end is near and all this new knowledge is  coming out into the world it seems.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 11:47:28 AM by toolapc » Logged
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2005, 12:03:02 PM »

Thanks my friend. These are descriptions of flying vehicles of some kind - UFO's if you will. I guess the question is, will Jesus take us out in a UFO during the rapture. After all, that is how Elijah went home.  yea that what i thought cause i saw a show on the history channel.see i think their angels and the world veiw of ufo is bad dogma. does anyone have link of pictuers of this topic cause their so many ancent drawings and stuff they said on the history channel. yea the history channel has alot of good programs they have the wrath of GOD on tonight i think.
 see the end is near and all this new knowledge is  coming out into the world it seems.

Be careful with "all this new knowledge is  coming out into the world" information. Much of it is coming out to lead people away from Jesus Christ and toward following Satan and his ways.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the