Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:28:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Prayer for sevreal things
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prayer for sevreal things  (Read 3689 times)
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« on: July 21, 2003, 12:50:43 PM »

I have a small list. lol, if yo uwant, pray for "That stuff" GOd knows Wink and he will do his will regardless.

1. Because my Hich School only requires 3 years of math, my last year of schools had no math in it, and now I'm going into college. Thrusday is my Freshmen Orientation for College, and I have to take a placement test for math. If I don’t do good, since my school doesn’t offer remedial course, I will have to shell out 300 bucks and spend a semester in a Math class that doesn’t even count at a Jr. College across town, like a 30 minute drive from the Campus! I’ve been getting some sites and studying, so please pray that I remember something about Sophomore year math, and pass the test with a descent grade!

2. This is a 2 parter: I was very pleased a while back then I found NASA, it is an all natural Strength Sports Organization, and one of the best I’ve seen. Anyways, in this little corner of Texas, Football owns, and many of the star high school jocks are… shall we say, not clean. Anyways,  ever sense I found this group, I’ve been building up my team to go to East Texas Regionals in October ever since. I know if we place high, we will gain local attention, and the people will see you don’t need supplements or illegal drugs to get big and strong.
As you know I’m starting College next year, my first year in college, and I’ve heard it is the hardest, because your still trying to get used to it. So, I need prayer, for team, that we can win and spread the good news of all natural to the area, and for me, that God lights a fire under me that makes me works as hard in the classroom (and outside study) as I do in the gym, because if I’m not doing good when October comes, the meet is off! Thanks guys. I know it doesn’t seem like much, But I’m freaked about not doing very good in college, and lifting is my lift.

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2003, 06:34:19 PM »

Woohoo! That's awesome, Tib! You've got a lot going on. A lot of pressure, too, though-I sure understand that. I will certainly add you to my prayer list and include you in my fasting this weekend. That is so awesome about what you're trying to do with the football team. Hats off to you, buddy! Keep us posted so we can keep our prayers updated, too.

Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2003, 09:30:53 PM »

Yeah. There is another meet in January, I just got the info in it today. So I’m thinking about, if I need more time to focus on College, and/or we need more training, we can go to that meet. I'm so happy. My parent where kind of upset that I was going to a meet in the first Semester in College. I'm glad I found a meet only 2 months away from the first one. When God closes one door, he opens another, right?

This is the meet info for October (like anyone cares):

http://www.nasa-sports.com/Entry%20E%20TX%20St.htm

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2003, 08:37:37 AM »

Smiley
Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2003, 07:47:03 PM »

Awwwright! I wish we were in the area-we'd root you on. But we'll be cheering for you here and praying for a wonderful time! I'm very impressed. GO TIB!

Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2003, 07:55:45 PM »

lol, thanks. We will win for CU, in October or January!  Grin

Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2003, 08:59:29 PM »

Very good! And if you can upload some sort of Texas flag or pic or something, we'll use them for avatars until the meet is over.  
 Cheesy

Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2003, 09:58:49 PM »

Good idea. Or my town's crappy Shield, lol. We will need prayer, thanks for it. And don't forget about my College thing  Grin Stupid Freshamn orintation, making us take a stupid math test Sad Oh well, it will be no problem Smiley thanks for the prayer cover.

Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2003, 06:04:52 PM »

You got it, Tib! Wow-your town has a shield? How did that come about?

Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2003, 01:11:38 AM »

Everyone town has one, I think. You know, those logo's that your town puts on everything? Sometimes they are called sheilds. Ours is like a white J in a box, with with red and blue background.

Besides, you arn't going to get that idea to cetch on. I'm not the most popualr person on the board, lol. Grin thanks for the thought Smiley

Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2003, 11:18:10 AM »

We're all rootin' for ya, Tib.  Smiley

Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2003, 12:31:31 PM »

Whitehorse, if it was only you rooting for me, it would be enough  Grin

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2003, 08:03:16 PM »

Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2003, 08:43:52 PM »

Whitehorse, if it was only you rooting for me, it would be enough  Grin

Awww... Thanks, Tib. Smiley

Symphony, we can always count on you for the visual, lol. Speaking of games with personality, d-o-o-o-o-on't play Risk with any of your good friends unless you know that they are very calm, level-headed people. I don't know what it is about that game, but it really really brings out the worst in just about everyone I've ever played it with. Except for one friend. Then my spouse and I tried playing it with some other couples, and these were some old friends who didn't happen to be Christians. A friend of ours who bought the game because it seemed so fun took the game which everyone stopped playing mid game because of the bad attitudes that were erupting, and pitched it on the spot. (It's a game of world conquest. Some people handle it well, others... ) We finished the night playing Scattergories.

Pente is great fun. Everyone has a different approach to it, and it's that kind of game where you can.

Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2003, 02:06:49 AM »

Ok, you lose me with the games  Grin But I disagree, never play Risk, or Chess, or Go, with a level-headed person, because they are the ones who win Grin I haven't played Risk in forever, good game. Really good game. Never played Pente before.

Sym- lol, you do love your pics lol, I have to 2 best cheerleaders online  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the