Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 03:01:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286802 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Rapture
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Is The Pre-Trib Rapture Theory Biblical
No - 6 (26.1%)
Yes - 12 (52.2%)
Don't Know - 5 (21.7%)
Dont Care - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rapture  (Read 23815 times)
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2005, 05:16:43 PM »

Hi Rich -
All I can say is that no two persons on earth wear sunglasses with the same color lenses.

I'm pretty sure God did that on purpose.  Smiley

God bless,
JN

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Jemidon2004

Just a sinner granted unmerited marvelous grace...

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2005, 05:33:35 PM »

He still hasn't answered my many questions. Now he calls us blind. Enlighten us oh knower of all things. Again, if you'll read, you'll find massive threads on the Rapture. Typical....sheesh. Later

Joshua

"Man is never sufficiently touched and affected by the awareness of his lowly state until he has compared himself with God's majesty" - John Calvin
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2005, 06:00:15 PM »

I really dont know why I keep coming to this website. Theres so much blindness..

I mean people liking:     rick warren
People believing in the: Pre-Trib lie fantasy
People liking the film     The passion of mel gibson

I guess its just all part of the great falling away...

Rich,

I think that you need a seeing-eye dog and maybe a walker. If you keep falling, you will eventually hurt yourself.

Roll Eyes

Tom

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2005, 06:51:00 PM »

Rich,

If you are going to make such statements as you have here then you need to substantiate your statements with documentation (Bible verses). Not just to make off the cuff comments and call others blind that have given threads upon threads of Bible verses to support their beliefs. Otherwise you can expect nothing else besides what you have received here.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Reba
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2005, 09:59:46 PM »

I really dont know why I keep coming to this website. Theres so much blindness..

I mean people liking:     rick warren
People believing in the: Pre-Trib lie fantasy
People liking the film     The passion of mel gibson

I guess its just all part of the great falling away...

Rich your answers to my questions are as complete as your web site  Huh  On my computer it comes up  CANNOT FIND SERVER...

If you would post some scripture maybe we could have some discussion. No one here would label me a pre tribber  Lips Sealed.
RichkCt

Jesus is ALIVE and Well

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2005, 10:44:11 PM »

He still hasn't answered my many questions. Now he calls us blind. Enlighten us oh knower of all things. Again, if you'll read, you'll find massive threads on the Rapture. Typical....sheesh. Later

Joshua

One World GOV=UNited Nations
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2005, 11:07:40 PM »

Rich,

The UN does not yet have full control over all countries and is currently struggling to hold itself together. If we were already in the tribulation period the one world govn't would be in place with full power.

Mat 24:15  When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Mat 24:21  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

As you can see from the above verses the tribulation does not start until the "abomination of desolation" (the beast, the antichrist whichever you wish to call him) stands in the holy place. This has not happened yet and can't.

If you think it has then please tell me who it is and how he is standing in the holy place.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
RichkCt

Jesus is ALIVE and Well

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2005, 11:25:22 PM »

Can you feel the love on this sight. It doesnt bother me the responses that is towards me..

I think of it this way. In order for the pre-trib garbage to be true then there would have to be 2 comings of Jesus. One time to come get us and protect us from the trib blah. Then the people that get wisked away come back with Jesus for his final coming back to earth.

Its not going to happen Jesus comes back once more thats it..Period...

Reba, my website works fine I just went there.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2005, 11:41:55 PM »

Everytime I try to go to your website it gives me Microsoft.com??

Yes, Rich, I do feel a lot of love from people on this site. Perhaps you don't feel it because you have not showed it to others. After calling others blind and fallen simply because they don't agree with you on a non-salvation issue is a sure sign of love isn't it and it should get you a whole lot of love in return.

Now if you want to put the personal slams aside and really talk about the issue at hand I am willing to do so.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2005, 12:30:45 AM »

Joshua

One World GOV=UNited Nations

Rich,

Here's a hint for you. The ruler of the first one world government will rule and reign from Jerusalem, and that ruler will be the beast/devil. This obviously hasn't happened yet, so it's a time period in the future. There will be a second one world government after the tribulation period, and that ruler will be Jesus Christ. He will rule and reign from the throne of David in Jerusalem after locking the devil away. This will be the first time in human history that the devil hasn't been loose and causing havoc and misery for mankind.

The center focus for the end of this age events is Israel, not the U.S. There will be a lengthy list of Bible prophecies that most certainly will be fulfilled, and no power on earth will be able to hasten or delay fulfillment by even a second. The time was set by Almighty God before the foundation of the world. It will be a 7 year period of great wrath and horror for every man, woman, and child living on the earth.

Some true Christians don't even believe there will be a Rapture, but the Bible clearly teaches it. Other true Christians disagree about whether the Church Which is the BODY OF CHRIST will be Raptured pre, mid, or post Tribulation. This is not a Saved or not Saved issue, so most Christians don't go to war over this issue or call another Christian names because they have a different opinion. At least this would be true for Christians with some degree of maturity. But, as we all know, some will go to war and call other Christians names for much less. It's especially sad when the name caller isn't even familiar with the portions of Scripture that address the issue. That would be the case with you. If you would like to have a civil discussion of this topic, at least read the applicable portions of Scripture once.

Most of the work is already done for you. Just read any of the existing threads already on the forum. Please feel free to open any of them and renew the discussion if you think that you can. Just try to keep it pleasant and use the Holy Bible as the authority for your opinion. Otherwise, we're really not interested, AND the name calling is over.

Tom

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2005, 01:18:51 AM »

Can you feel the love on this sight. It doesnt bother me the responses that is towards me..

I think of it this way. In order for the pre-trib garbage to be true then there would have to be 2 comings of Jesus. One time to come get us and protect us from the trib blah. Then the people that get wisked away come back with Jesus for his final coming back to earth.

Roll Eyes  Wow! - I guess you think that you've been exhibiting love.

Here's another hint for you since you obviously haven't made yourself familiar with any of the Scripture that deals with this subject. Jesus Christ doesn't come down to earth for His Church.  The Church Which is the BODY OF CHRIST is caught up to meet the Lord in the air.

1 Thessalonians 4:13  But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
1 Thessalonians 4:14  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
1 Thessalonians 4:15  For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1 Thessalonians 4:16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1 Thessalonians 4:17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 4:18  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Rich, in case you have never read it, the above is the RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH. The SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST is a completely separate event and all the way down to the earth.

Just as a matter of huge curiosity, who do you think the members are of the armies that will follow our Lord and Saviour during His Second Coming? If you don't know or have a clue about where to look in the Holy Bible, just make another guess.

Tom

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2005, 01:27:07 AM »

Rich,

P.S.  I just clicked your web site, and the below was the destination:

http://www.microsoft.com/

The problem might be the two "http://" that you have in your profile prior to the web address.

Tom

Reba
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2005, 09:28:05 AM »

Thanks Mr Bepster,

I removed the "http:// thingies and was able to view the site off to work now so i will read the site later....
RichkCt

Jesus is ALIVE and Well

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2005, 05:08:53 PM »

Roll Eyes  Wow! - I guess you think that you've been exhibiting love.

Here's another hint for you since you obviously haven't made yourself familiar with any of the Scripture that deals with this subject. Jesus Christ doesn't come down to earth for His Church.  The Church Which is the BODY OF CHRIST is caught up to meet the Lord in the air.

1 Thessalonians 4:13  But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
1 Thessalonians 4:14  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
1 Thessalonians 4:15  For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1 Thessalonians 4:16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1 Thessalonians 4:17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 4:18  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Rich, in case you have never read it, the above is the RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH. The SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST is a completely separate event and all the way down to the earth.

Just as a matter of huge curiosity, who do you think the members are of the armies that will follow our Lord and Saviour during His Second Coming? If you don't know or have a clue about where to look in the Holy Bible, just make another guess.

Tom

If the dead in Christ arise first and join the rest of the believers in the air and go up to Heaven with Jesus - where were the dead in Christ before the rapture?
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2005, 05:49:20 PM »

Hi Rich.  
Not only "where" are they, but "who" are they?
This link is one of the most clear explanations I've read.  I wish I could paraphrase for you, but it's better if you read for yourself - (my paraphrasing would contain bias upon bias - if you understand my meaning).
http://www.tpwmi.com/deadinchrist.html

Even though I grew up Southern Baptist and my point of view has been skewed by 50 years of "SBC indoctrination" I still try keep an open mind about "non-salvation" issues.  Although I consider myself a "pre-trib rapturist" I enjoy other points of view.

God Bless!
JudgeNot

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the