Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 12:27:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286796 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Rapture
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Is The Pre-Trib Rapture Theory Biblical
No - 6 (26.1%)
Yes - 12 (52.2%)
Don't Know - 5 (21.7%)
Dont Care - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rapture  (Read 23797 times)
RichkCt

Jesus is ALIVE and Well

View Profile WWW
« on: June 17, 2005, 05:48:45 PM »

What do you feel about the Pre-Trib Rapture theory?
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 05:13:06 PM »

If there is a pre, will there be a during and post? So that all the saved might be with the Lord

ollie

Support your local Christian.
Evangelist
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 05:50:18 PM »

If there is a pre, will there be a during and post? So that all the saved might be with the Lord

ollie

No during, yes post....but all the saved will be with the Lord.  During, they become martyrs, and their souls are found waiting under the throne of God until the end of the trib and Jesus comes to earth with "10 thousand thousand of His saints..." to rule during the Millennium.

BroHank
John 8:12 Ministries  www.john812.com
The Beymers  www.thebeymers.org
RichkCt

Jesus is ALIVE and Well

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 12:03:38 AM »

ollie

No during, yes post....but all the saved will be with the Lord.  During, they become martyrs, and their souls are found waiting under the throne of God until the end of the trib and Jesus comes to earth with "10 thousand thousand of His saints..." to rule during the Millennium.

Where in the Bible does it state that..?
Evangelist
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 12:29:55 PM »

ollie

Where in the Bible does it state that..?

Which part?  Here's a start...............

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Rev 6:9
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Jud 1:14
And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which ungodly sinners have spoken against him

Rev 19:14
And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

BroHank
John 8:12 Ministries  www.john812.com
The Beymers  www.thebeymers.org
Reba
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2005, 09:47:52 PM »

Any one risk a guess as to how i voted?  Grin

My guess is  Ollie is looking for the connection not isolated verses.

Here is an isolated verse....I wonder how many different theologies could be developed from it....

Isa 19:25

25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance
KJV

Isolated verses can be aranged to say just about what ever one would wish.

Does Isa 19:25 tell us Egypt is His people? Yup it sure does...again i wonder  how many different theologies could be developed from it....

RichkCt

Jesus is ALIVE and Well

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2005, 11:34:09 PM »

The Pre-Trib rapture theory is false. Its not surprising that the poll is telling that more people think it is true and Biblical it is not..

The Popular LEFT BEHIND theory is a LIE
Reba
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2005, 11:54:47 PM »

The Pre-Trib rapture theory is false. Its not surprising that the poll is telling that more people think it is true and Biblical it is not..

What is your theory? What is your scripture back up for your theory? What are the scriptural reasons you believe LB to be a lie.

JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2005, 12:07:32 AM »

Sorry - RichkCt, I know you are passionate and this is probably just semantics to you, but, by definition "Theory" cannot be a "lie".  True theorists ever claim truth - (except for Darwinists.  Roll Eyes  Lips Sealed )

Popular theory is just an idea that draws acute interest.  To accuse those who are proponents of a theory as liars is unfair.  They may be guilty of an 'unfortunate guess', but nothing more.  I certainly don’t believe salvation is dependent on ‘good theory’.  John 3:16 is not theory.   Smiley

Just my $0.02 – although it may actually be worth much less than that.  Smiley

God bless all,
JN

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2005, 01:43:57 AM »

Rich,

That would simply be your opinion. There are several massive threads on the board that offer Biblical reasons for why many Christians believe your opinion to be false. I quickly noticed that you didn't offer any Bible references for your opinion. If you have any, please feel free to open the thread of your choice. You might want to study the topic first unless you are using a crystal ball for your opinion.

Tom

RichkCt

Jesus is ALIVE and Well

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2005, 05:38:56 PM »

All you pre-tribber believers. Something to think about..

Look around..Look at whats happening around the. Can you honestly say that we're not in the trib now?

JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2005, 05:46:57 PM »

Hey RC - I can say I hope we are in the trib - that means things will be coming to an end (err...BEGINNING!) very soon!

God bless!
jn

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Jemidon2004

Just a sinner granted unmerited marvelous grace...

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2005, 08:47:54 PM »

IF that's the case, then where are the deaths of 1/3 of the population due to famine? Where is the antichrist? Where is the one world government. Where is the temple? It hasn't been rebuilt. Where is the desecration that will happen? It can't happen because the Temple hasn't been rebuilt. Where are the two witnesses? They're nowhere to be found. Where are the 144,000 Jews who will witness during the Tribulation period. I see no such thing. You got alot of questions and no answers Rich. Typical of those who are quick to dismiss Pre-Trib Rapture and those who think we are in the Tribulation period. Just a few thoughts.

Joshua

"Man is never sufficiently touched and affected by the awareness of his lowly state until he has compared himself with God's majesty" - John Calvin
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2005, 11:27:03 AM »

IF that's the case, then where are the deaths of 1/3 of the population due to famine? Where is the antichrist? Where is the one world government. Where is the temple? It hasn't been rebuilt. Where is the desecration that will happen? It can't happen because the Temple hasn't been rebuilt. Where are the two witnesses? They're nowhere to be found. Where are the 144,000 Jews who will witness during the Tribulation period. I see no such thing. You got alot of questions and no answers Rich. Typical of those who are quick to dismiss Pre-Trib Rapture and those who think we are in the Tribulation period. Just a few thoughts.

Joshua

Amen Brother Joshua!

There is much to be fulfilled, and it will be at God's appointed time. That time might be growing near. In terms of when, it's sufficient for me to know like the old hymn, When the role is called up yonder, I'll be there!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

RichkCt

Jesus is ALIVE and Well

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2005, 05:10:16 PM »

I really dont know why I keep coming to this website. Theres so much blindness..

I mean people liking:     rick warren
People believing in the: Pre-Trib lie fantasy
People liking the film     The passion of mel gibson

I guess its just all part of the great falling away...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the