Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:44:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  A few words about us
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A few words about us  (Read 4756 times)
prophet_india

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 12, 2005, 02:55:22 AM »

We hail from India. I am working as a senior officer in the Anti-corruption department of Government of India in Delhi. My wife is working as a teacher in a Christian school here. We have one son who is studying 2nd year engineering (electronics and communication) in South India. The Lord has entrusted me with a prophetic ministry to the Body of Christ that exposes false doctrines and lays special emphasis on the message of the Cross that has been relegated to the background in the churches.

I am sending email devotionals daily to about 2300 all over the world through http://gloryofhiscross.InJesus.com.  I have a web-site which occupies a position in the first 5 sites in the "top sites" competition of ChristiansUnite.com.

I preach in churches also. We are now going to Malaysia during this month for His work.
Sweden

That's right, I'm a Jesus freak!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 02:31:42 PM »

How long have u been in India?
Gods bless to u and your family

What will people think when they hear that I'm a Jesus freak?
What will people do when they find that it's true?
I don't really care if they label me a Jesus freak, cause there ain't no disgussing the truth
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2005, 10:18:50 PM »

Welcome to Cu, Pi.
The Lord has entrusted me with a prophetic ministry to the Body of Christ that exposes false doctrines and lays special emphasis on the message of the Cross that has been relegated to the background in the churches.

You are in a ministry whose purpose is to expose false prophets, correct?  (As apposed to a 'prophetic ministry', verbatum?)

I do know of some congregations who have relegated the Cross to secondary status.  That is so sad.  

May Jesus bless your quest to proclaim Him as God, the only path, and His Blood shed for the redemption of us, sinners every one.

JN

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
prophet_india

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2005, 12:04:54 AM »

There is a difference between exposing false prophets and exposing false doctrines. False prophets are those who preach another way of salvation; who do not preach the Crucified Christ. False doctrines are those doctrines which bring a leaven into the Body of Christ; which strike at the very Christian faith (the truth of the New Testament); which glorify self, and not Christ Jesus. Of course, there are "lying prophets" in the Body of Christ. There are servants of God who preach the gospel but their prophesies do not come true. The Lord has not sent them with prophetic messages. But they speak messages on their own but say, "Thus saith the Lord".

Job Anbalagan
http://gloryofhiscross.org
prophet_india

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2005, 03:01:37 AM »

How long have u been in India?
Gods bless to u and your family

We are Indians. To know more about us, please click the following link:

http://gloryofhiscross.org/aboutus.htm
Sweden

That's right, I'm a Jesus freak!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2005, 09:30:29 AM »

I see... thank you

What will people think when they hear that I'm a Jesus freak?
What will people do when they find that it's true?
I don't really care if they label me a Jesus freak, cause there ain't no disgussing the truth
prophet_india

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2005, 01:53:00 AM »

This shows that you love Jesus Christ more than anybody in this world. You follow only Jesus Christ and not any religious leader or church leader. We welcome you to our nation because we love those people of God who are "Jesus freaks".

May the Lord bless you all.

Job Anbalagan
http://gloryofhiscross.org
http://gloryofhiscross.Injesus.com
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2005, 10:06:10 PM »

Hey brother Job,

I visited your site and I am now confirmed that the first vision I got from God was true. I have sensed the need for a great spiritual and church revival. I had written a topic here entitled the "The Church" under the same Spirit. I know that God is working right now and there is going to be a great move. Many Christians are still spiritually dead.

God lead me out of the dead church last year. I am now worshiping God in spirit and truth with other brothers. I am interested in what you have to say about the Church in Laodecia...is it here already? I discussed this with a sister in a topic entitled "Refuges".

Brother, I feel that many will not receive the words of those who will speak forth the Lord's will for His churches. I believe that I will soon be in that situation as I go back home from Austin, Texas. Even some brothers I gather with have told me not to speak some of these things. I am encouraged by your words to continue to do what God first showed me.
prophet_india

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2005, 06:36:05 AM »

Yes, dear brother, I completely agree with you. The people will never accept our words.  Our churches, especially the churches in your blessed nation, need revival and true prophetic word for repentance. The churches have closed their doors against the true gospel. They believe in the false gospel i.e. prosperity gospel. This gospel has caused much damage to the churches there. In fact the message of the Cross has been relegated in most of the churches there including the Pentecostals.

In fact, many people from your nation have called me for ministry there. I will come over there when the Lord opens a door for me there.

May the Lord use you mightily there.

Job Anbalagan
http://gloryofhiscross.InJesus.com
« Last Edit: May 15, 2005, 06:47:32 AM by prophet_india » Logged
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2005, 10:46:12 AM »

Job;
I also visited your website and I enjoyed perusing your postings – some great stuff!  God bless your effort!

I saw on your site - you wrote a poem:  “Oh! Sleeping Soldier of Christ” I truly wish you would share it with the rest of the folks here at CU – in the poetry and prose section.  It is wonderfully written!!

I also read through much of the posting of the book excerpts “The Voice of My Beloved”.  I really connect with what you have written.  

You wrote:
In the midst of the apostates, false prophets, false teachers, etc. who throttle the churches of God from within, and in the midst of selfish shepherds who virtually thrive at the cost of their flocks, there are a small number of dedicated and selfless God’s people who are in fact the flock of the Lord.  If you want to be in the presence of God, you have to trace this flock.  This people are known for their sacrificial love toward one another and they love all saints and all churches without distinction.  This people are but in one flock, following the footsteps of their divine Shepherd.  Though they are members of certain local churches, they throw to wind the petty doctrinal differences, or denominational affiliations, which cause divisions in the Body of Christ. Neither are they bound by the false doctrines being propagated in their churches. They are able to discern distinctly the voice of the thief because they “are members of His Body, of His flesh, and of His bones” (Eph.5: 30).
Amen, Brother!

You wrote:
Do not jump to the conclusion that pastors of other churches than yours are false prophets or false teachers simply because they refuse to subscribe to certain Bible-doctrines.  You may overemphasize such doctrines.  Or you might have built your church upon these doctrines rather than upon Christ Himself, the Chief Corner Stone. Yet, you must accept them so long as they believe in the creation and the salvation plan of God, the virgin birth of Christ, the incarnation of God (manifestation of God in flesh), the recorded life, death, resurrection and ascension of Christ, the eternal life and the redemption through Christ Jesus, the ministry and the Person of the Holy Spirit, the invisible and universal Body of Christ, the Bodily return of Jesus in glory and power (second advent), the resurrection of the dead, the judgment, the hell, the eternal Kingdom of God.
Amen again!!!

You wrote:
Do not divide the holy Body of Christ by means of petty doctrinal differences.
Another Amen!

You also wrote:
Spiritually speaking, the world in which we live is the valleys.  It is the valley of sin and death, the valley of tears and sorrows, the valley of trials and temptations, the valley of persecutions, the valley of despair.  So long as you live in this world, you are in the valleys rather than on hilltop.  Though at times God allows you to enjoy His presence by mountain-top experiences like visions and revelations as enjoyed by the disciples of Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration, you have to inevitably pass through the valleys most of the time as you sojourn on this earth.
Excellently put!
Thank you for sharing...
I will pray for your ministry –
Jim

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
prophet_india

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2005, 01:03:40 PM »

Dearly beloved in Christ Jesus,

Thank you for your words of encouragement after reading my message.  These are certain excerpts from my book The Voice of My Beloved" written by me over a long period of 15 years.  You can read the whole book on the web at the following URL:

http://his_voice.tripod.com

Job Anbalagan
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the