Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:22:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  Questions, help, suggestions, and bug reports (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Having a problem with the board
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Having a problem with the board  (Read 27085 times)
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2005, 09:17:28 AM »

I must say that the intellectual depth that heretofore had been most prevelant on the boards has greatly deteriorated.  Said depth has henceforth been replaced with great shallows of frivolity, which is, at best, mediocre in nature.  I must say that I, for one, am perplexed by this, and find it most disheartening.  I will, therefore, have to quit such juvenile behavior, namely, because I've used up all of the big words I know and can't think of no more of 'em.   Someone please tell me why there's a rhyme going through my head about nanny and poo-poo?  Cheesy Grin
And what about  the, I'M NUMERO NINE....O!!!!!!, or the The All-Out Allinall Thread Boosting Post or, My New Avatar Looks like your BUSTED! Grin

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the king, of frivolity. Introducing the coffee man, Allinall. Grin  Wink

WHOOOHOOOOO!!! I'M THE KING OF FRIVOLITY!!!!!!!! *Does the royal dance of the frivol*  Cheesy Grin  Thank you.  Thank you.  Please, sit down.  No, no, no bowing please.   Grin

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2005, 09:20:18 AM »

Someone please tell me why there's a rhyme going through my head about nanny and poo-poo?

ROFL....sounds like a taunting person who has the frivolous if you ask me.   Grin

hehe!  Great.  Now that I'm the King of Frivolity, and also diseased with a nasty case of frivolous, NOW[/b] I'm nothing more than a carrier of frivolous!  How will history remember me now?  Hmmmmm??  There was Typhoid Mary.  Now, now there is Frivolous Kevin!!!!  Hey, I kinda like that...*Runs off to pass on the frivolous disease*

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2005, 03:53:38 PM »

Someone please tell me why there's a rhyme going through my head about nanny and poo-poo?

ROFL....sounds like a taunting person who has the frivolous if you ask me.   Grin

hehe!  Great.  Now that I'm the King of Frivolity, and also diseased with a nasty case of frivolous, NOW[/b] I'm nothing more than a carrier of frivolous!  How will history remember me now?  Hmmmmm??  There was Typhoid Mary.  Now, now there is Frivolous Kevin!!!!  Hey, I kinda like that...*Runs off to pass on the frivolous disease*
Grin Have fun, Frivolous Kevin! Grin

Yoyostick

L.E.A.H. and the Trashmobile

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2005, 04:43:04 PM »

Maybe if I was more frivolous I could keep up better. Tongue

Jesus is Life!
"For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting LIFE." -John 3:16
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2005, 11:41:36 PM »

Maybe if I was more frivolous I could keep up better. Tongue
Well I'm not frivolous, and I can keep up. Grin

SelahJoy

Pray and praise about everything.

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2005, 09:41:14 AM »

I love this kitty picture!  I was able to save it into my picture file, but how do I copy it into a message?  

Thank you!
selahjoys*
Bronzesnake
« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2005, 11:19:09 AM »

I love this kitty picture!  I was able to save it into my picture file, but how do I copy it into a message?  

Thank you!
selahjoys*

Go to www.photobucket.com  and set up a free photo album. Save all your pics there.

Then once you've selected a picture from there, you right click on the picture and select "properties" copy the entire address, then paste it on a post. Hilite the address on the post then click the "image" icon from the tags which are located directly above the smilie faces.

Here's an example of the "kitty" address from it's properties...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/DreamWeaver000/kitty-laugh2.gif

You paste it just as you see it, then hilight it and select the "image" icon as I stated.

Good luck.
SelahJoy

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2005, 05:19:28 PM »

Go to www.photobucket.com  and set up a free photo album. Save all your pics there.

Then once you've selected a picture from there, you right click on the picture and select "properties" copy the entire address, then paste it on a post. Hilite the address on the post then click the "image" icon from the tags which are located directly above the smilie faces.

Here's an example of the "kitty" address from it's properties...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/DreamWeaver000/kitty-laugh2.gif

You paste it just as you see it, then hilight it and select the "image" icon as I stated.

Oh Thank You so much, Bronzesnake, for sending these instructions.   Grin  It's funny though because learning detailed stuff like this is a challenge for me.  So first, can you teach me how to print just one message at a time?  When I did print something from C.U., I got the "whole nine yards."  All I want to print is your instructions.  Then, I can refer to your notes.

By the way, I did go to the website you suggested, but I was wondering how much personal information do they want in order for me to get in?  Also, is it free or subject to incur a cost?  Lastly, will having the photo album slow my computer down?  It's already slower than it was when I bought it!

Sorry to have so many questions.  Thanks so much for your patience and input.
selahjoy*
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2005, 06:50:12 PM »

SelahJoy

I have found it easiest to cut and paste a portion of what I want to a text file like notepad or wordpad then print it out. Then I get just the portion of the web page or thread that I want and nothing more.

Photobucket has a free account and requires very little information to join. Because the data is not on your computer it will not slow your computer down in the least.

As for your computer getting slower there are ways to tweek your computer. For one thing I would check for spies and ads on your system. There are many good, free programs that you can use to do this such as "Spybot Search and Destroy" for one.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
SelahJoy

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2005, 10:31:38 PM »

Thanks so much, Pastor Roger,  It cut, pasted, and printed just fine!  Next, I'll go check out Photobucket.

Thanks again,
selahjoy*
SelahJoy

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2005, 09:08:51 PM »

Hi, There is no way to reply to Angelofhope.  Or am I missing something?  Did I overlook the thing to click on that would let me write to her?

Thanks, selahjoy*
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2005, 09:16:32 PM »

Hi, There is no way to reply to Angelofhope.  Or am I missing something?  Did I overlook the thing to click on that would let me write to her?

Thanks, selahjoy*

Angelofhope signed herself back out of the forum so there is no way of sending her a message.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 09:19:54 PM by Pastor Roger » Logged

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
SelahJoy

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2005, 09:56:50 AM »

Pastor Roger,

Okay, thank you.  I didn't know one could "sign themself out."  Makes sense though.

...It just looked like she might like a reply...of encouragement.

selahjoy*
SelahJoy

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2005, 10:08:12 AM »

Hey....

I have a question.  Is there a way to delete a post from a given thread if once I have sent it, I choose to delete it?  If so, how?

Thanks for helping,
selahjoy*
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2005, 11:51:56 AM »

SelahJoy,

In the upper right hand corner of your post there are buttons one says modify the other delte. Just click on the delete button.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the