Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:01:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  WARNING: America's Christians are being DECEIVED!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WARNING: America's Christians are being DECEIVED!  (Read 2566 times)
Brother Christman

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2003, 12:17:01 PM »

Christians and Muslims are being pitted against one another today. The real goal of those behind it, my heart is heavy to report, in addition to mammon and power, is the slander and abolishment of all the world's religions:

http://forums.christianity.com/html/P567113/?sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

You won’t see this in the news (until we’re back in UNESCO’s fist, if we don’t oppose it). Especially now that the FCC rules against monopolies have been loosened (and companies cozy with the FCC are lobbying for another round of deregulation), this is not coincidence.

I know it’s not easy to hear, but Christians in America are being deceived by this administration and mislead by those church leaders who encourage us to follow it without question.[/b] I believe in Biblical respect for and submission to authority, but blind, unreasoning faith should be reserved for the almighty alone (and no man – particularly no politician).

The President, like many in the administration, professes to be a Christian man (and I realize only God can be his/their judge), but for the sake of world Christianity as well as America, we must ask ourselves: What man of true faith – or even loyalty to America’s long-term survival – would back our return to UNESCO (whose stated agenda is to brainwash children into thinking religion, family, and patriotism are evil)?

We are allowing media-propagated fear (and in turn, hatred) of prepackaged mass media villains to disable our logic centers. Just think for a moment (please): If you hadn’t been conditioned to fear “terror” (or to put it bluntly, another 9-11), would you really take the abolishment of the Constitution and our freedoms so lightly?

http://www.pbs.org/now/transcript/transcript_lewis2.html

The PNAC, drafted before this administration took office and 9-11 occurred, clearly states this administration’s objectives, including the invasion of the Persian Gulf. It even speculates that something akin to another “Pearl Harbor” would be necessary to sell it to the American public:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article2319.htm

For love of Christ the redeemer and our nation, I beg you to consider these facts in prayer and with an open mind.

Many leaders within CBN, the Christian Coalition, et cetera still aren’t aware of them, nor are they being told. Others (under the influence of the greatest of deceivers, it burdens my heart to say) may refuse to consider them. I know this is much to bear, but nothing less than the future of Christianity, the United States, and the globe hinges upon its immediate, widespread exposure.

“An iron veil is descending over the executive branch." – Congressman Dan Burton (R – IN)

The Bible tells of persecution of Christians in the end times. If we allow this world-hungry beast to keep control of our nation’s destiny, under its yoke, many will blame us for the untold innocent lives (in America and abroad) that it will consume. Please spread the word to anyone who’ll listen – especially clergy and Americans of other faiths. If you happen to have the ear of someone within the Christian Coalition, CBN, et cetera, please share this information and beg them to review it in prayer while there’s still (fleeting) time.

As I’ve said, you will not hear much, if any of this on TV before another 9-11 happens, at which time they’ll push to effectively strip the rest of the Constitution away (while everyone’s terrified). Until then, headlines will remain business as usual with reports on Iraq, interest rates, et cetera. We are not expected to perceive any of the (spiritual and physical) danger before it’s too late.

Please spread the word to all who’ll listen, get (and keep) in touch with your Congressman/woman and Representative(s), and register to vote in 2004 (if you’re not registered). Democracy is a gift from the divine and this nation has never been in greater danger of losing it.[/b] We must oppose America’s reunion with UNESCO (http://forums.christianity.com/html/P567113/?sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread - unread) and check the administration’s attempts to take away our rights (like a fair trial – which will seem far more important to you when they run out of Muslims to persecute and don’t slow down).

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor, and hate your enemy.' But I tell you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you, that you may be children of your Father who is in heaven." – our LORD and savior, Jesus Christ

The choice for Christ is a resounding no to fear, hatred, and deceit. We must awaken every Christian of every race in the United States and warn Americans of all faiths, as well.  Please do all that you can – and then pray fervently that God will open many more eyes and steer them clear of deceitful, pro-world-conquest propaganda. Only armed with the truth, aided by the almighty can we defeat such (deeply) entrenched wickedness.

Peace in Christ,

Brother Christman
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2003, 07:51:41 PM »

It's better to be linked to Spiritual fruits then religious nuts. Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2003, 11:02:23 PM »

"Even now the axe is laid to the root of the trees; every tree therefore that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire."  Matthew 3:10
twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2003, 04:19:20 AM »

Democracy is the way of opressing the minority
Theocracy is the way of ruling the world for ever and ever

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2003, 08:24:01 AM »

Before religion I was hungry, now I'm fed up. Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Krazeekkc

I'm a Christian!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2003, 06:21:59 PM »

Good everyone is starting to find out! But there is a heck of alot more than that; there's the dumming down system with our schools and a million other things! We need to again fight for our freedom! Everybody needs to wake up and face the facts!  

PS: does any one live in or close around Beverton, Oregon?
GarColga

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2003, 07:27:02 PM »

there's the dumming down system with our schools and a million other things!

Ahem! 'dumming' down?

does any one live in or close around Beverton, Oregon?

Uh, that's 'Beaverton'. Maybe you should spend less time playing at the computer and spend more time studying. Or are you going to blame the school system for your poor spelling and terrible grammar?

I mean, you can't even spell 'dumbing down' properly.
Shiro

Kabuki Quantum Llama

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2003, 07:29:20 PM »

You say what I'm thinking.
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2003, 07:34:02 PM »

You say what I'm thinking.

DITTO  Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

AAAAmember

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2003, 01:22:34 PM »

Krazeekc can't blame the school system for her spelling errors because she is homeschooled.

GarCola - I agree.

~AAAA (who just graduated a few weeks ago with a WONDERFUL public high school education  Grin ...soon to be a college kid!!! woohoo!!)
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2003, 03:34:42 PM »

It's about time, AAAAmember.  
missyann250

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2003, 06:38:35 PM »

Answer this soon Brother Christman.  I noticed you said individually answer, but really the only way to react, if there is an inkling of conscience left in chritians, is to work as the body of Christ, not go off onto who's spelling what wrong, or taking offense just because they are a teacher.  These answers did not conform to the cry of a brethern, nor the movement of the Lord.  
To work in the body of Christ on this, as I view the situation, is to e-mail the article you inserted from Chritianity.com, or fax it to all churches for the congregation to read.  The only massive volume that could produce an effective reaction in contacting their representative of their state.  Is this in violation of anything.  I am a mover on the necessary.  Of course, many believe this is the end times, yet, if we froze, then what is there to account for.  It could buy time down the road for a lost person to be saved during the very end time, right before the rapture.  
I know where you are coming from, and I pray that God will bless you for your obedience.  Whether there is one out of five, there will be an answer, maybe this is it.  I hope the rest wake up out there and get off their personage, and get in touch with God on His will in this matter for not only theirselves but others, if they feel moved.  I don't believe you were calling for a critic on your report.  After all, if they are reading these messages, maybe the Lord had better intentions, like for them to move on them.  I think it petty to disregard an extreme cry out for giving the Lord glory for this awakening in such a pertinent matter.  It is so easy to be offended, yet easier to focus on the Lord's movement when we are always looking to Him.  

So mr Christianman, reply and tell me if it is legal or not for me to mail this article and information to churches.  I know this is something that at least I can attempt to move on, and feel it's necessary.
cactusflower

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2005, 08:45:47 AM »

For those of us in the church who have begun to feel like captives on some movie set directed by Alfred Hitchcock because of so many fellow believers putting stock in every word the Bush Administration is saying, the following can be useful in proving that the reasons given for the Iraq war are lies.

Here is the crux:  for those who believe that the election of ‘04 was a “moral victory,” then answer this:  is it moral to lust to rule the entire world, and develop the most costly, deadly arsenal in known history to do it?  

Because Dick Cheney satisfies this description and can tell you all about it in his own words on the internet.  He and other members of Bush’s cabinet (Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz) have publicly posted their ambitions on the internet since 1997 at http://www.newamericancentury.org/.  The purpose of the material on the website is to explain a massive rebuilding of armaments by the U.S.  

The “Statement of Principles” page  
(http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm)
is the one which bears Cheney’s signature and others.  They pull no punches - the goal is that the U.S. should actively seek to rule the world.  Interestingly, since it was written in 1997 (long before 9/11), the amount of concerns dedicated to defense or terrorism are far fewer than concerns about economic dominance.  This is one very telling article, on account of its date, because what the administration would now have us believe is that all the military build-up is about terrorism.  This article confirms that military build-up was well in the works long ago.

Further giving the lie to arguments about going to war because of Saddam Hussein is some text in the “Rebuilding America’s Defenses” document, dated June 3, 2000 (http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf).  Note:  this is also published ages before 9/11.  On page 26 of Acrobat document (page 14 in text of document), we read the following concerning Saddam Hussein (bold italics mine):

“…Though the immediate mission of those forces is to enforce the no-fly zones over northern and southern Iraq, they represent the long-term commitment of the United States and its major allies to a region of vital importance.  Indeed, the United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf regional security.  While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein.”

Why take another’s word for it?  Let the architects of the Iraq slaughter tattle on themselves.

This is a sorrowful time, to see so many in the church being duped by lies.  As one friend put it, “it’s like they’re all under a spell.”  Let’s all pray that some information like this might open a few eyes.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2005, 10:26:41 AM »

Too many people are taking their words "leading the world" and interpreting it to mean "rule the world". There is a difference here. A country can lead the world without ruling it.

You can lead by example, you can lead by not allowing tyranny of oppressive regimes that want to take away all of our freedoms. You can lead in being the strongest military power for the purpose of preventing another Hitler.

Military build up is not necessarily for the purpose of taking over the world. It is of a necessity to protect ourselves from being ruled by others that want to overcome us and take away our freedoms.

This is what is being said in the web sites that you gave as reference.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2005, 05:04:16 PM »

Cactusflower,

You have posted the same information 4 times now, and it is no more believable or relevant on the 4th than it was the 1st. Four times is enough and all. In the forum rules, this is called flooding. This would also apply to the people who came here with you for the same purpose.

You've made your agenda known. The vast majority of Christians didn't buy it before the election, and we certainly don't buy it now.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the