Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:46:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Prophecy series II Europe and the Antichrist.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prophecy series II Europe and the Antichrist.  (Read 22116 times)
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2004, 11:14:46 AM »

I am a bit hesitant posting this next series but decided to go ahead with the addition of a disclaimer from the start.

What I am about to share is observation of current news as I feel it might relate to Bible Prophecy.   These are MY opinions only, and the reader is welcome to form their own conclusions.   Also, I am open to discussion, but NOT for debate.   As of this time, I believe it highly likely that these things are relevant to bible prophecy, but I could be wrong.   I encourage all to get into the word and seek these things out for yourselves and allow the Holy Spirit to guide and teach you on these matters.

Another line of current events I have been following closely involves the European Union and its High Foriegn Minister Javier Solana.   I firmly believe that the EU is the 10 horned beast of Daniel, the Revived Roman Empire.   I also believe a leader will arise out of the EU to become the Antichrist spoken of in the Bible.   That man might very well be Mr. Solana, but I am not completely convinced at this point.   He has a lot of similarities to what we expect from this inidvidual in scripture.

To understand Javier Solana, we need to view him in the framwork the European Union, and other events that have taken place recently.  

Gods promise...

Eze 36:22  Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
Eze 36:23  And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
Eze 36:24  For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

Issued at Tel Aviv on May 14, 1948, Israel declared its independance!  

Quote from http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/mideast/israel.htm

Our call goes out the the Jewish people all over the world to rally to our side in the task of immigration and development and to stand by us in the great struggle for the fulfillment of the dream of generations - the redemption of Israel.

With trust in Almighty God, we set our hand to this Declaration, at this Session of the Provisional State Council, in the city of Tel Aviv, on this Sabbath eve, the fifth of Iyar, 5708, the fourteenth day of May, 1948.

What a Stunning fulfillment of Ezekiel 36!!!  God means exactly what He says in His word!   See my other thread regarding Israel.

So, we have Israel, one of the oldest nations on earth who was dispersed over 20 centuries ago, and has come back to its own land against all probability.

Back to Solana

Now, in 1992, Israel's priminister Yitzhak Rabin hoped for peace and safety and entered into negotiations with Arafat and the rest of the world, to begin a deal which would trade Gods land for peace.  The idea was, Israel would give up the west bank to the Palestinians, in trade for Arafat to suppress his terror groups from attacking Israel.  Land for peace!    If all went well, then Israel would agree to a Palestinian state.  This negotiation was called the Oslo accords which took place in Oslo Norway.  This peace agreement was breached due to an outbreak of hostilities between Israel and the palestinians shortly after it was signed.  Now that Arafat is gone, I am currious to see if the Oslo deal will return.  I have some doubts about that, but am watching the news very closely.  

So, what else do we know from scripture about whats suppose to happen?

In Daniel, scripture indicates there will be some form of a revived Roman Empire.  

Dan 7:7  After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Also see Dan 2:41-42  the ten toes, Iron mixed with clay (strong yet brittle) Very discriptive of what we know about the EU today.  

Well, In 1995 a 10 nation military alliance appeared in Europe.  These are the 10 permanent members of the EU to this day.

Belgium
France
Luxembourg
Netherlands
United Kingdom
Germany
Italy
Portugal
Spain
Greece

There are, I believe a total of 25 rotating members, but these 10 are permanent and run the show.  If the this is the 10 horned beast, Daniel says a little horn will arise out of it, and subdue 3 of the other horns.  Heres where Mr Solana starts to raise my eyebrows.

In 1999, Mr. Javier Solana appeared on the scene to oversee the EU's foreign and security policy. The same year he also became head over the 10-nation alliance.

In 2000, the 10-nation alliance made themselves the official military wing of the EU and Mr.Solana was given emergency powers.  Well, guess what?  This all took place under EU recommendation 666!  
Read recommendation 666 here :  

http://www.assemblee-ueo.org/en/documents/sessions_ordinaires/txt/2000/rec666.html

Hair raising stuff indeed!  Not that this is the mark of the beast, but it is extremely currious.

In 2004, the rotating six-month presidency was to be replaced and the EU's foreign policy will be given entirely to one person.

On the 29th of June 2004  Javier Solana is approved as the EU's first, super Foreign Minister!!!
http://ue.eu.int/ueDocs/cms_Data/docs/pressdata/EN/discours/81301.pdf

This man has risen to power very quietly within the EU.  He has ties to everything!  Yet we never hear about him in the news.  Anything that relates to his political workings is always referred to by the media as "EU".    Such as his recent negotiations to get Iran to halt its nuclear ambitions.  Rare news sources reveal that Mr. Solana had a large hand in that, althought the deal seems brittle.   Also interesting is his rise to power has come about by means of brokering peace deals between various leaders.   He certainly embodies much of what scripture tells us about the Antichrist.  Brokering Peace, rising from the EU, very involved in world politics etc etc.  He had a press conference with Ariel Sharon not too long ago and said that the EU would be involved in the Peace process whether Israel liked it or not.   Hmmm!!!

It should also come as no surprise that Mr. Solana has been in Romallah having talks with Queria the Palestinian priminister over the upcomming election.  Mr Queria was a key architec in the 1993 Oslo accords.  This brings to mind....

Dan 9:27  And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

This verse indicates the Antichrist will confirm a covenant.  This has me thinking about the 1993 Oslo accord which was never completed.  The current talks we hear on the news are basically the same sort of talk.....land for peace....and with Solana actually going to Romallah to meet with the architec of Oslo....Queria.  Definitely raises has me thinking about it.

For Mr Solana to fit the profile of the Antichrist, he will eventually pull down three leaders at some point in the future.  I am currious to see if this ever develops.

This may all be a bunch of hooey, and I could be totally wrong about all this, but I sense that something big is going on here.  Soooo many prophetic things are happening right now, its almost impossible to keep tabs on it all.  Jesus said the signs of the end times would be like birth pangs.  Birth pangs increase in intensity and frequency as birth approaches.  Current world events seem similar to this discription, as signs keep getting more intense and closer in frequency as we go along.   It sure seems like the world is getting close to inducing labor especially recently.   Again I might be wrong about all of this, but I can't help but wonder about all we are seeing right now.  

If these are indeed things foretold in scipture, we are very very close to the Lords return.   All I can say is, if you don't know the Lord, its high time to get right with God.  All signs seem to indicate that we are in the times Jesus spoke of right before He returns to collect His people, and judge the world.

Mar 13:33  Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

Maranatha!

Addition links and info on Mr Solana.

Source: http://ue.eu.int/cms3_applications/applications/solana/cv.asp?cmsid=246&lang=EN
Includes more info on Mr. Solana.

Eruopean Union online : http://www.europa.eu.int/index_en.htm
« Last Edit: November 20, 2004, 11:30:13 AM by 2nd Timothy » Logged

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2004, 11:30:18 AM »

Great post 2T, I think you already know my opinon. Yours follows along side of my own. Though I didn't know about Mr. Solana, till this week.

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2004, 11:32:27 AM »

Well if I'm right about all this, we have to be close to the 3 horns being pulled down somehow.   That would seem to be where we are at this point (if this is really it).

Still watching!

Maranatha!

Tim

Kalthzar

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2004, 04:23:57 PM »

maybe things finally progressing after the cold war and WWI and WWII. Of course i don't actually know....you know rational catching up with the mad rush forward of science etc.

"Men speak of killing time when time slowly killing them"
"We make war that we may live in peace"
"Practical politics consists in ignoring the facts"
"Everyone's quick to blame the Alien"
"Multiplication vexes me, Division is as bad, The ru
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2004, 08:55:36 PM »

2nd Timothy,

Something else to ponder on this subject. There were two men that some people claim to have been prophets, Edgar Cayce and Nostradamus. Now understand first of all that I do not hold either one in any sort of regards. I do have an acquaintance that is really into them both. Anyway, something you said about Mr. Solano and the dates for him struck a cord, so I looked it up.

Edgar Cayce said the "Messiah" would show up in 1998. Nostradamus gave a date of 1999 and the seventh month for a major event to take place.

Coincidence or not?

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2004, 10:02:09 PM »

That is interesting!   However, like you I have never put a lot into these two guys.   Did they actually say messiah, as in THE messiah, or were they speaking of a false messiah?  As we know the large number of people do give Nostro and KC a lot of clout.    Would make sense that false prophets under the direction of satans guidance would know who their man was, in an attempt lead the world astray.

Brings to mind...

Mat 24:23  Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
Mat 24:24  For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mat 24:25  Behold, I have told you before.

Let me know if they were trying to say the real messiah or not.

Grace and Peace!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2004, 10:16:15 PM by 2nd Timothy » Logged

Tim

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2004, 10:26:46 PM »

2nd Timothy,

Something else to ponder on this subject. There were two men that some people claim to have been prophets, Edgar Cayce and Nostradamus. Now understand first of all that I do not hold either one in any sort of regards. I do have an acquaintance that is really into them both. Anyway, something you said about Mr. Solano and the dates for him struck a cord, so I looked it up.

Edgar Cayce said the "Messiah" would show up in 1998. Nostradamus gave a date of 1999 and the seventh month for a major event to take place.

Coincidence or not?

Neither man can claim to be a prophet. Both have been wrong on several accounts. A true Prophet is always 100% right.

There are five outstanding characteristics that have to be met. The Bible teaches that Moses is different than all the other Old Testament prophets. To be the prophet like Moses of Deuteronomy 18, these five characteristics have to be met. These requirements follow:

1. God spoke directly to Moses. All other prophets received their revelation by visions or dreams. Moses' revelation was directly from the mouth of God. "And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream. My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house. With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?" (Num. 12:6-8).
2. Moses was in the direct presence of God. He saw the similitude or form of the LORD. Moses glowed from being in direct presence of God's glory. "And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him. And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him" (Exod. 34:29-30).
3. Moses brought in a blood covenant relationship with God. The other prophets built upon this covenant, but no other Old Testament prophet brought in a different covenant. "And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words. Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel: And they saw the God
of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness" (Exod. 24:8-10).
4. Moses did mighty signs and wonders. God used Moses to split the Red Sea. " And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided. And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left" (Exod. 14:21-22).
5. Moses prophesied of the future. Moses gave entire chapters of prophecy. His prophecy centered on the people and nation of Israel. "Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land. ... And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God. But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD" (Lev. 26:42,44-45).
6. The prophet has to be a Jew. The Prophet like Moses will have to come from one of the tribes of Israel. The context of Deutromony 18 makes it clear that the brethren means someone from one of the 12 tribes of Israel.  Deuteronomy 18:1,2,7,15 The priests the Levites, and all the tribe of Levi, shall have no part nor inheritance with Israel... 2 Therefore shall they have no inheritance among their brethren: the LORD is their inheritance, as he hath said unto them. 7 Then he shall minister in the name of the LORD his God, as all his brethren the Levites do, which stand there before the LORD.  15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

Since neither man was Jewish, they were pawns used by Satan.

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2004, 10:27:09 PM »

maybe things finally progressing after the cold war and WWI and WWII. Of course i don't actually know....you know rational catching up with the mad rush forward of science etc.

If I understand you correctly Kalthzar, I think you have hit on something that Daniel spoke of.

Dan 12:4  But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The words were sealed up in Daniels day, and no one really gave it much thought until much later.   In our day and age, knowledge in general as well as our understanding of propheices are becoming clearer as that time approaches.   We may not fully understand these things until they actually happen, but we can already discern the shadows on the horizon of what Daniel said 2500 years ago, because those events are starting to take shape in our day and age.   And many are trying to understand how it applies (running to and fro seeking to understand it).   I love studying this stuff.   Its beyond facinating!

Grace and Peace!

Tim

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2004, 10:34:59 PM »

DW, Amen!   And I'm pretty positive the pastor would concur.   I think he was just pointing out an interesting point as it relates to Mr Solana coming to power in 1999.   If all this means anything, and those two refer to him as messiah, we know exactly where that is leading to.     Thats why its always nice to actually know the author of future history  Wink   He is never wrong!

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2004, 10:43:11 PM »

Thats why its always nice to actually know the author of future history Wink   He is never wrong!
Amen 2T, God is never wrong. Smiley

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2004, 10:44:03 PM »

"In this same pyramid did the Great Initiate, the Master, take those last of the Brotherhood degrees with John, the forerunner of Him, at that place. As is indicated in that period where the entrance is shown to be in that land that was set apart, as that promised to that peculiar peoples, as were rejected – as is shown in that portion when there is the turning back from the raising up of Xerxes as the deliverer from an unknown tongue or land, and again is there seen that this occurs in the entrance of the Messiah in this period – 1998."

If you take notice there is a "the" in front of Messiah, but it is not capitalized.

Those verses were in my thoughts also. I do believe that Satan can use these false prophets, giving them information to relay. It is possible to see the truth in the lies that they give.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2004, 10:47:06 PM »

Very very interestig Pastor Rodger.  

I'm going to add a post momentarily with some EU imagery to drive the point home a little further about the EU.

Stay tuned...

Tim

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2004, 10:55:59 PM »

Very very interestig Pastor Rodger.  

I'm going to add a post momentarily with some EU imagery to drive the point home a little further about the EU.

Stay tuned...
I think maybe I should bring back up. The threads, I did on the EU.

This new information, makes more sense to what I posted on them a while back.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2004, 10:57:29 PM »

DreamWeaver,

Amen, I do agree totally.

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2004, 10:58:11 PM »

Just add a little depth to this thread about the European Union.   I collected this data a while back during my research on all this.   I think it is very compelling evidence.

Mythology
The supreme deity of Greek mythology was Zeus.  In the myths he fell in love with Europa, a beautiful daughter of Agenor, king of Phoenicia. Entranced by her, he assumed the shape of an animal or beast - a white bull, and mingled with the herds of Agenor while Europa was gathering flowers. When she came upon him she gently caressed him and had the courage to sit upon his back. Taking advantage of this situation, they went to the shores of the Mediterranean Sea where he whisked her over the sea off to Crete at which point he took on his normal form, raped Europa, and she bore him 3 sons.  Yipers!

Figurines of this lady riding the bull beast may be found throughout the eastern Mediterranean region.   Europa, according to one tradition, was the Great Goddess as mother of the continent of Europe.  The Canaanites were the original Babylonians, and as such the carriers of their religion. And the name of Europa indicates the possibility that the continent of Europe is deceived and seduced by her.

It is very interesting that the EU's official website is no other than - www.europa.com  hmmm  Are they really under the influence of they mythical god?  I think that is a highly likely.

The first is a coin minted in Greece, a member of the EU.

This coin depicts a scene from a mosaic in Sparta (third century AD), showing Europa being abducted by Zeus, who has taken the form of a bull. Europa is a figure from Greek mythology after whom Europe was named.

Here is a cover of a European magazine called Der Spiegel.

This woman carry's the EU flag in her hands.  Seems to represent Europa riding the mythological bull.

This next photo appears on the cover of Time Magazine no less.

Speechless!

Here is an image of a German Phone calling card.

Bizarre to say the least.

This one is a sculpture outside the Council of Ministers office in Brussels Belgium.

Clearly the EU is either under the influence of Europa, or it has very strange fascination with scantily clad women riding Bulls.    Huh

In pagan Rome, a bull was killed for the baptism of blood at the Roman Taurobolium in honor of the deities such as Mithra. In a trench, the blood of the bull dripped over the initiate and drenched his body. He even drank the warm blood. Afterwards he came from this literally bloody baptism, believing that he was purified from sins and ‘born again for eternity’   How's that for contrast to the Blood Jesus shed for our sins that WE might be born again?

I know what my impression of these things are, but I stll say, let the reader decide.

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the