Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:25:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  ChristiansUnite and Announcements
| |-+  ChristiansUnite and Announcements (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Christians Unite Hit
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Christians Unite Hit  (Read 3162 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2004, 06:44:27 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

Christians Unite has been hit, probably by the mob of trolls that are mentioned in several parts of the forum.

Well over 100 obscene posts were made. I think all of those are gone. I feel very bad that any of you may have seen some of these obscene posts. ADMIN deleted them and banned some new users.

I hope and pray that no damage has been done to the forum in the way of hacking, deleting threads, or any other harm. Some of you did report some missing threads, and the missing threads mentioned are back after ADMIN did some work and reset the forum software.

Please keep helping us out by reporting bad posts and users. I wasn't kidding or exaggerating that there is a mob of over 200 people who absolutely hate Christians enough to kill us. We are working on a way to deal with this now. Law Enforcement may be involved in this shortly. I will be making a recommendation in the next several hours to ban user information already collected on 184 members of the mob.

In the meantime, keep helping by pushing the moderator button on bad posts.

We try very hard to keep Christians Unite clean enough for Christian families to use. Please accept my personal apology to anyone who read any of the obscene posts before they were deleted and the users banned.

I would also appreciate your prayers that God will guide us in preserving Christians Unite as a safe and clean place for Christian fellowship.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2004, 06:53:34 PM »

I too am sorry, I wasn't on eariler. To delete the obscene posts that were made. As I was awake this morning at 5:00 am, Arizona time. 8:00 am, for those of you on the east coast.

Neverless, tomorrow when I wake up I will log on. Check my e-mail for bad posters.

I pray that the list Brother Tom is working on will stop, the trolls.

Your friend in Christ
Bob

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2004, 07:56:02 PM »

who absolutely hate Christians enough to kill us

Confirmation that we must be doing something right!

Smiley
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2004, 12:41:21 PM »

who absolutely hate Christians enough to kill us

Confirmation that we must be doing something right!

Smiley

Good point!   Thanks again BEP and DW!  

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2004, 06:50:30 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

I know in my heart without any doubt that God is using Christians Unite and the many sweet Christians here who post the Gospel of the Grace of God.

I think often of those double digit numbers of guests that I see almost every time I log on. I pray that they find what they really need here, JESUS!

I think that the Internet is a wonderful place to share the Gospel of the Grace of God, the GOOD NEWS. I know that the Internet contains a lot of horrible things, but I also know that hosts of people do receive the GOOD NEWS on the Internet. Maybe they've never been to church and they are depressed with all of the darkness and evil of this world. Maybe they do a search and wind up here, reading the posts of so many sweet Christians.

Brothers and Sisters, I give thanks for our fellowship here, and I give thanks that God is using Christians Unite. I'm positive that we will endure some attacks, but I think it is worth the effort. I know that you and I have joy in sharing the GOOD NEWS, and I pray that God allows us to continue. When we get knocked down, we can pray for each other and lift each other up to keep trying.

Love In Christ,
Tom

at_the_Cross

Jesus is LORD.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2004, 02:18:30 AM »

Greetings all, I'm new as you can see.

Maybe they've never been to church and they are depressed with all of the darkness and evil of this world. Maybe they do a search and wind up here, reading the posts of so many sweet Christians.

Cheesy it was as easy as typing in Christian Forums in the search bar. I'm thankful to be here and I'll be fast to listen and slow to speak.

I think that the Internet is a wonderful place to share the Gospel of the Grace of God, the GOOD NEWS.

It's good to find a place where your able to speak your heart without being attacked for once.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

When we get knocked down, we can pray for each other and lift each other up to keep trying.

Phil.2:1) So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any incentive of love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy,
2) complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.

I see alot of threads out there with the Word of God in them, so until then...

At those moments when the word God ceases to be simply a word and becomes an underground hot-spring erupting a geyser of light, love, beauty, and life from the heart to everlasting life through Jesus Christ.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2004, 06:05:16 AM »

WELCOME AT_THE_CROSS!

I'm very happy that you found us, and I hope that you enjoy sweet Christian fellowship here.

I keep a stack of favorite Scriptures right next to my computer. I feel led to share the ones I was looking at right before I saw your post.

Psalms 46:1  God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalms 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

These precious portions of Scripture seem to go with the thread. Christians are attacked and persecuted, but God is our refuge. We sometimes get discouraged with all of the attacks and persecution, but God can and will renew us, give us more strength, give us more Grace, and clean our heart of the world's garbage. With God's help, we can stand again and keep trying.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2004, 12:27:47 PM »

Hi all, so far this week it has been a great week. As we all know the troll attacks, have stopped, for now. We all know it will get worst in the future. So keep on pressing that "report to moderator" button, when you have to.....

Thanks be to the Christians on the board. And the reporting you all have done.

Go in peace with God.
Bob

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2004, 03:46:00 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

I would like to second DreamWeaver's thanks to the sweet Christians here who help in so many ways.

Pushing that moderator button when you find something obscene or improper is greatly appreciated.

I would also like to thank everyone who shares Bible studies, God's Word, the GOOD NEWS, and Christian posts that uplift all of us. The treasures of the Gospel of God's Grace are precious.

Just being sick a few days makes me realize how much I enjoy your company and sweet fellowship. I missed you. I sincerely appreciate your prayers. I'm still trying to get extra rest, but I'm on the mend.

Love In Christ,
Tom

LoggedintoJesus

John 3:16 John 11:25 Rev 22:17

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2004, 07:46:14 PM »

Wow Ive been away for a while and this site has really grown in numbers ! Good ones and bad ones!  Remember when the net was cast into the sea , and the angels sort out the good from the bad? I guess its just the way it is ,often in this life a mixed bag!

psalm 62:8  Trust in Him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before Him, God is a refuge for us.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2004, 03:24:37 PM »

Wow Ive been away for a while and this site has really grown in numbers ! Good ones and bad ones!  Remember when the net was cast into the sea , and the angels sort out the good from the bad? I guess its just the way it is ,often in this life a mixed bag!

WELCOME BACK!!

We have an ever growing number of sweet Christians here, and I give thanks for their posts that honor God. I'm positive that is the reason why the devil attacks us so often. Maybe we should just consider it a matter of joy when the devil attacks and know that God is pleased with so many sweet Christians who stand and keep standing for our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

If the devil doesn't attack us, we should all be worried and wonder if we are yielding to God's Will.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the