Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:36:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286775 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  I thought Iraq had no WMD's ???
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I thought Iraq had no WMD's ???  (Read 14108 times)
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2004, 11:24:51 AM »

If you didn't write that, you need to provide a source.

Here's your source.  http://www.cfr.org/background/background_iraq_ties.php

I guess the same reason you are unable to see they are attacking us there instead of here now.

Now I see!!

So, we spend 80 billion dollars destroying a country which killed Islamic terrorists when ever they were caught, just to bring the type of Chaos that attracts Islamic terrorists, so we can kill them. Sort of like a very expensive piece of bait.

You are a real master strategist!

Not my strategy, but, then again, I deffinately prefer attacks happening in a foreign country over my own.   If you don't, perhaps you can find some cheap property in Iraq?   Wink

Either way, a little more than a shred of evidence can be found to back up that Iraq did have ties to terrorism.

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Tim Vaughan

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2004, 11:53:37 AM »

Your source is the Council on Foreign Relations. It's head is Max Boot, an leading Jewish neocon

http://www.cfr.org/bio.php?id=5641

This organisation is one of many controled by the same neocons who suckered us into the war with Iraq. One of there leaders, Strauss (whom Wolfowitz studied under) actually said that sometimes leaders had to lie to the masses for their own good. These people have no tradition of Christianity.
Sulfurdolphin

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2004, 11:58:55 AM »

See that's where you are wrong we are not destroying a country but wiping out the bad terriost. We are helping out a people that are grateful we set them free. And helping there country out and helping them establish a government. Do you realize the iraqi police are trying to stop the islamic terriost for further destruction on them and other countries?
All the terriost want is the other islamic terriost to be set free so they can kill there own people and Jews and Americans or anyone who gets in there way. so it's not an expensive bait. Grin
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2004, 12:06:56 PM »

Tim, go to google, and do your own search.   I'm sure the hundreds of links that show up will give you plenty to disagree with.   To say Iraq has no ties to any terrorist groups what-so-ever, IMO can only be caused by not being able to see it, or not wanting to see it.

We have no choice but to agree to disagree.

Blessings in the Lord!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Sulfurdolphin

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2004, 04:14:58 PM »

http://www.nationalreview.com/robbins/robbins091903.asp

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/969032/posts

The proof that Saddam worked with bin Laden
By Inigo Gilmore
(Filed: 27/04/2003)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=%2Fnews%2F2003%2F04%2F27%2Fwalq27.xml
Tim Vaughan

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2004, 04:22:56 PM »

National Review is also a neocon organisation. In their writings, we know that they are willing to lie.
Alnilam

ATM

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2004, 05:02:21 PM »

I thought this might be appropriate -

"Of course the people don't want war.  But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliment, or a communist dictatorship.  Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.  That is easy.  All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

Hermann Goring
Bronzesnake
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2004, 06:56:09 PM »

National Review is also a neocon organisation. In their writings, we know that they are willing to lie.

So, what politically motivated group isn't willing to lie?

Bronzesnake
Bronzesnake
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2004, 07:04:52 PM »

I was talking about terrorists. Those that were responsible for 9/11 were not in Iraq.

When a surgeon removes a cancer, he sometimes must cut away at surrounding tissue Tim.

South Africa huh... I guess you got kicked out of there right?
That government ruined the countries economy pretty quick by tossing experienced farmers and landowners who knew how to work the land. Now the land is pretty much useless, and thousands are out of work.

Very impressive collection you have put together Tim. Do you mind if I download some of the pictures?

Bronzesnake

Tim Vaughan

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2004, 07:08:07 PM »

Please download anything you'd like. Yes, it was made know to me I wasn't welcome, me being a western conservative in agriculture and having been outspoken against the US State Department, which at that time was doing everything in it's power to bring about an ANC government. Nothing that left a paper trail, but there are other forms of pressure.
Bronzesnake
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2004, 07:11:15 PM »

Please download anything you'd like. Yes, it was made know to me I wasn't welcome, me being a western conservative in agriculture and having been outspoken against the US State Department, which at that time was doing everything in it's power to bring about an ANC government. Nothing that left a paper trail, but there are other forms of pressure.

Thanks Tim.
How are you dealing with the threat of Africanized bees intermingling with your stock?

Bronzesnake
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the