Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:01:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286807 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  FAITH OF CHRIST
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FAITH OF CHRIST  (Read 1495 times)
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2004, 08:13:09 PM »

FAITH OF CHRIST

Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Gal 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Gal 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

Eph 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

Phil 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

ALL OF THESE ARE FROM THE KING JAMES VERSION.  ALL THE OTHERS, SO CALLED VERSIONS, SAY OUR FAITH IN HIM ... PUTTING THE EMPHASES ON MAN NOT ON CHRIST.  IT WAS HIS FAITH THAT GOT US OUR SALVATION  NOT OURS!

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Berean_

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2004, 12:46:56 PM »

Exactly right! Glad to see your post. Our faith/faithfulness couldn't save a fly. It was the faith/faithfulness of Christ that He lived a perfect sinless life, that took Him to the cross to bear our sins for us. It is on His righteousness, His faith/faithfulness that we can stand before God, it is not on our works or righteousness, our faith/faithfulness, as we fail in all of these.
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2004, 04:24:39 AM »

Exactly right! Glad to see your post. Our faith/faithfulness couldn't save a fly. It was the faith/faithfulness of Christ that He lived a perfect sinless life, that took Him to the cross to bear our sins for us. It is on His righteousness, His faith/faithfulness that we can stand before God, it is not on our works or righteousness, our faith/faithfulness, as we fail in all of these.

Amen Berean, Amen

<Smiley))><
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2004, 04:35:12 AM »

<Smiley))><
REALdisciple

Will all the REAL-TRUE Christians please stand up!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2004, 02:40:53 PM »

Amen! King James version is the same version that Jesus used to read everyone knows that the King James version is the real bible no matter what. It was nto in English back then because Jesus usually didn’t speak in englsih, but King James could speak the same language as Jesus and just took the same bible that Jesus and his disciples wrote and made it into enlish for us. Before King James saved the bible we couldn’t read the bible because they had to hide the real bible in caves so the fakers wouldn’t burn it so they could put there fake bibles out and trick everyoboyd.  If you have a bible that is not the King James version you should burn it right away because it is really a book that the devil wants you to read even if you think its not it is. The enemy is the devil and he trys to trick people to bring them to hell and that is how he uses fake bibles so you learn things the wrong way. Just a little bit here and there makes up for a whole lot of bull that will basically have you reading the devils own book.  The devil is everywhere you look so you have to look everywhere! DON’T READ THE BIBLE UNLESS IT’S THE KING JAMES VERION NOT EVEN THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION IS REALLY THE BIBLE IT HAS TO BE THE OLD KING JAMES VERION THE ONE THAT JESUS READ! Much love for the REAL christains.  

Collin

CER - The St. Louis Ninja!
"If you don't have it right with REAL Bible, you don't have it right with Jesus... and if you don't have it right with Jesus... you can just SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"

I have NO patience for the enemy - and the people that allow him to work through them.
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2004, 03:56:57 PM »

Grin
Oh Boy
 Grin

<Smiley))><
Homeskillet

God Rocks

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2004, 10:14:19 PM »

Grin
Oh Boy
 Grin

DITTO  Grin

"To believe that the God of heaven and earth calls me beautiful, well, I think I could rest in that. If I truly knew that He was smitten with me...The desperate search would be over. I would be noticed. Desired. Known."~~Angela Thomas
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2004, 11:34:11 AM »

Smiley

The gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation.

<Smiley))><
Aiden

I seek Truth, I seek God.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2004, 08:50:50 PM »

I'm not sure of the complete reasons for King James having the Bible translated, but I do know that the Bible had been translated before that into other languages. REALd, the caves you speak of are the Dead Sea Scrolls, I'm pretty sure they were written down in Hebrew or some middle-eastern language. The Bible was translate into Latin and kept intact by monks during the Dark Ages. The Roman Catholic Church had the scriptures kept and read only in Latin for a long period of time, until around the Protestant Reformation. One of Martin Luther's biggest complaints against the Church was that it did not have the Bible available to the lower classes. I'm not sure if you were just generalizing or misinformed, but REALd, please please be careful about what you say. Granted I may be wrong on the above stuff, but I did take time to recount the facts. We can't be spraying whatever we think should or could be true. And why is only the King James Version of the Bible the only right Bible? There are heretical (sp?) Bibles out, but I know that there are plenty of correct Bibles other than the KJV. I personally read both KJV and NIV mostly. It is way to easy to just blast all the other Bibles away as evil, but that simply isn't true. Sorry for always being on your tail, but you got to state the truth instead of just opinion. I say all this in love though, so don't think I am attacking you as a person. Take care.

-Aiden-
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the