Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:36:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Apologetics (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  God's Office
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: God's Office  (Read 2544 times)
PhilKosba

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2004, 03:57:18 AM »

Does God's Kingdom have an official uniform and an official language?

Cry from the Hell: "Why did I ignore Jesus?"
MalkyEL

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2004, 08:41:26 AM »

Eph 6:13 Because of this, take up all of the armor of God that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and having worked out all things, to stand.
14 Then stand firm, "having girded your loins about with truth" and having put "on the breastplate of righteousness," Isa. 11:5; 59:17
15 and having shod the feet with the preparation of the "gospel of peace." Isa. 52:7
16 Above all, taking up the shield of faith, with which you will be able to quench all the darts of the evil one being kindled.
17 Also, take "the helmet of salvation," and the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God; Isa. 59:17 LXX-Isa. 11:4; MT-Isa. 49:2; LXX and MT-Hos. 6:5
18 through all prayer and petition, praying at all times in the Spirit, and watching to this same thing with all perseverance and petition concerning all the saints.

Eph 4:29 Let not any filthy word go out of your mouth, but if any is good to building up in respect to the need, that it may give grace to the ones hearing.
30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed to the day of redemption.
31 Let all bitterness, and anger, and wrath, and tumult, and evil speaking be put away from you, along with all evil things.
32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, having forgiven one another, even as also God forgave you in Christ.

Psa 145:21 My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.

Pro 8:6 Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips [shall be] right things.

Pro 8:7 For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness [is] an abomination to my lips.

Be mindful of the prisoners, as having been bound with them; of those ill-treated, as also being in the body yourselves.  Hebrews 13:3
HIServant

Let Christ be glorified!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 02:13:28 AM »

Good question but seems no one understood it.

Yes, Uniform for Lord's work is POWER and language of His Kingom is TONGUES.
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 05:06:13 AM »

Good question but seems no one understood it.

Oh Boy Smiley

<Smiley))><

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
MalkyEL

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2004, 09:04:56 AM »

Ditto  Grin

Be mindful of the prisoners, as having been bound with them; of those ill-treated, as also being in the body yourselves.  Hebrews 13:3
Jemidon2004

Just a sinner granted unmerited marvelous grace...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2004, 09:17:29 AM »

Oh boy's right...this is gonna be a LONG thread...i can feel it in my bones...let the fun and chaos ensue... Wink  Cool  Tongue

Joshua

"Man is never sufficiently touched and affected by the awareness of his lowly state until he has compared himself with God's majesty" - John Calvin
MalkyEL

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2004, 05:35:10 PM »

ready, set . . . let's go  Grin

Job 29:14 I put on righteousness, and it clothed me: my judgment [was] as a robe and a diadem.

Isa 59:17 For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance [for] clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloke.

Rom 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

1Cr 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.

1Cr 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Col 3:10 And have put on the new [man], which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that creat

Col 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

Col 3:14 And above all these things [put on] charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

Pro 17:7 Excellent speech becometh not a fool: much less do lying lips a prince.

1Cr 2:4 And my speech and my preaching [was] not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

2Cr 3:12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

Col 4:6 Let your speech [be] alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Tts 2:8 Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.

Hbr 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of [our] lips giving thanks to his name.

Job 27:4 My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit.

Job 33:3 My words [shall be of] the uprightness of my heart: and my lips shall utter knowledge clearly.

Psa 31:18 Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

Psa 34:13 Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.

Psa 71:23 My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed

Pro 4:24 Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.

Pro 5:2 That thou mayest regard discretion, and [that] thy lips may keep knowledge.

That should be good for starters.  Don't cha just love God's Word  Grin Cool Wink

Shalom, Nana

PhilKosba

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2004, 01:44:02 AM »

Dear MalkyEL

Thank you but if you have nothing of your own writing, I appreciate you please stop just quoting the Word of God.

Blessings!

Cry from the Hell: "Why did I ignore Jesus?"
Gracey

...still just a child

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2004, 08:48:58 AM »

Dear MalkyEL

Thank you but if you have nothing of your own writing, I appreciate you please stop just quoting the Word of God.

Blessings!

The question you asked requires the answer come of the Bible...not of "our own writings".  Roll Eyes

†† Guided by God ††
king911

I love skateboarding

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2004, 08:10:11 PM »

I can speak in toungs! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Andrew
MalkyEL

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2004, 10:41:06 PM »

We are not uniformed in the power of God, we are to have the robe of righteousness on, and exhibit the fruit of the Holy Spirit.  Tongues is not the Kingdom language.  The sacrifice of our lips, a gentle word, pure words and thoughts are the language of Heaven.  Grin

Reba
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2004, 11:20:41 PM »

Dear MalkyEL

Blessings!

Sheesh    MalkyEL     dont you know mans word is better then Gods  Huh

Keep quoting  Cheesy
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2004, 03:00:59 PM »

Does God's Kingdom have an official uniform and an official language?

I just know this is a trick question, 'cuz the 'uniform' is obviously only one thing - the blood of Jesus!  Why else the whole book of Moses - all five books?  All they are about is blood sacrifice - being covered in blood, 'washed' in the blood.

And the official 'language'??

I Corinthians 13.

Love.

That is the 'language' of God - known universally the world over:  'Greater love hath no man than he giveth his life for his friends..' ??

The 'uniform' is blood; the language is 'love'.

- with great cost.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2004, 03:11:41 PM »

Dear MalkyEL

Blessings!

PhilKosba,

The WORD OF GOD will never be discouraged here. It will remain as the ultimate source for knowledge, instruction, and answers. Quotes from the Holy Bible are the ultimate answer and are MOST welcome here.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Sulfurdolphin

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2004, 03:24:37 PM »

' The Official language is Hebrew that is God's universal language'

Revelations 19:6-8 Halleluyah! Adonai! God of heaven's armies has begun his reign!

Let us rejoice and be glad Let us give him the glory! For the time has come for the wedding of the Lamb and his Bride has prepared herself fine linen, bright and clean has been given her to wear.

We His children well be dressed in WHITE!!

Verse 14 The armies of heaven clothed in fine linen white and pure, were following him on white horses.

Michael
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the