Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:48:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  JudgeNot?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: JudgeNot?  (Read 16483 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2004, 03:31:16 PM »

Grin

Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2004, 03:32:11 PM »

I'm sure JudgeNot will feel 'special' knowing he has a whole thread for him about losing your marbles??!!  Tongue
Seeing that you have posted here to, shows you have lost some of your marbles as well. Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2004, 03:33:10 PM »

I'm sure JudgeNot will feel 'special' knowing he has a whole thread for him about losing your marbles??!!  Tongue

ROFL  As funny as it all sounds, for some strange reason it makes perfect sense in relation to JN, does it not?   Grin

Yes it does 2T. Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2004, 03:33:43 PM »

... the only thing rollin here is me eyes   Tongue

I`ve properly renamed the thread as it should be titled LOL

There I fixed it so JudgeNot knows he has a thread, thats off topic. Tongue

now JN will think he needs help gettin lost  Undecided
With you around, I doubt it........ Wink Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2004, 03:37:53 PM »

ROFL  As funny as it all sounds, for some strange reason it makes perfect sense in relation to JN, does it not?  
 ROFL.. umm having gotten to know JN a bit id have  to agree with ya on that one  Grin  2T
Quote:
ahhh but sometimes its easier to live without any..
 As I am sure you know already.  
OK DW,   i got to tell ya when i read this one,, i nearly lost my chair loling how can u have me pin pointed so well already?? Grin Grin
As far as JN,, im a thinkin that when he does get here and reads this thread he might wonder if hes stumbled into the wrong site, and ended up in the site for the insane, then agian,, he might just be closer to the truth then he tought eh? LOL hey Sh,, remember the white coats we sued to hand out to new comers that appeared to have need of them? maybe we should haul them outta the closet and start handin them out again eh? lol sounds like theres some that might just have need of them  hehehe Wink
TL

How can I pinpoint you................. I guessed. Grin
Here you go, I still have this record.

They're Coming To Take Me Away

Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to leave because I'd go berzerk?
Well, you left me anyhow and the days got worse and worse and now you see I've gone completely out of my mind.

And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha
They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha
to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time, and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their fleece white coats
and they're coming to take me away ha ha

You thought it was joke and so you laughed, you laughed when I had said that losing you would make me flip my lid, right? You know you laughed, I heard you laugh, you laughed, you laughed and laughed and then you left, but now you know I'm utterly mad.

And they're coming to take me away Ha Ha
To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes
They're coming to take me away ha ha...

I cooked your food, I cleaned your house, and this is how you paid me back for all my kind unselfish loving deeds. Huh? Well you just wait they'll find you yet, and when they do they'll put you in the ASPCA you mangy mutt.

To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice men in their fleece white coats
They're coming to take me away Ha Ha
To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle thier thumbs and toes

Your home the one the bank foreclosed, You cried to me Monogamy is the way we both must live or you'll feel hurt. But, I see, I see there's someone new, your anxious poly-pure-bred coat was even gone at our place while I paid the rent, thanks!

To the loony bin with all you can eat perscription drugs like torizine, and lithium, and electric shock eels

Just for you................tigerlily. Grin

TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2004, 05:27:35 PM »

ROFL, well your  apparently a GREAT guesser (is that even a word?  Undecided ) anyways.. cause you pinpointed me stright on LOl and im sure shy will confirm that at some point hehe..
 As for that Lovely, beautiful, charming  Cheesy song you posted for me.... how can i ever thank you??? LOL... ( the fact that u still have that record is hysterical  DW  Grin  )
well i got to go for a bit but in mean time i will be thinking oif some way i can thank you for that heartfelt song Grin Wink so till later tonight ..
Im off to the races !! Actually,, LOl im headed to go visit shylynne so please by all means say a pray for me eh?  Wink

later gators.........
Tigerlily....

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Shylynne
Gold Member

Oh that I might kiss the feet of God!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2004, 05:51:20 PM »

well not namin any names but someone around here needs HELP!  Tongue
http://www.snout.com/snippet/therapy/index.html

“Christianity isn't all that complicated … it's Jesus.”   — Joni Eareckson Tada

There is no force on earth as powerful as one human soul set ablaze with the Spirit of God -  Shylynne
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2004, 08:07:14 PM »

ROFL, well your  apparently a GREAT guesser (is that even a word?  Undecided ) anyways.. cause you pinpointed me stright on LOl and im sure shy will confirm that at some point hehe..
 As for that Lovely, beautiful, charming  Cheesy song you posted for me.... how can i ever thank you??? LOL... ( the fact that u still have that record is hysterical  DW  Grin  )
well i got to go for a bit but in mean time i will be thinking oif some way i can thank you for that heartfelt song Grin Wink so till later tonight ..
Im off to the races !! Actually,, LOl im headed to go visit shylynne so please by all means say a pray for me eh?  Wink

later gators.........
Tigerlily....

After while crocidiale(sp) Yor welcome for the song.......... Prayer for you, or Shy?? okay I will say a prayer for both of you.  Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2004, 08:07:53 PM »

well not namin any names but someone around here needs HELP!  Tongue
http://www.snout.com/snippet/therapy/index.html
I must be you, I am as sane as the next person here. Grin

JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2004, 08:58:24 PM »

Ya’ll are so sweet I gained 25 lbs and got 7 cavities reading this thread.  God bless you every one.  
Reba – you are the queen of sweethearts and the rest of you ladies are the princesses.  
Mr. BEP, you’re the king of gentlemen and the rest of you guys are the princes.
I’ve been okay – just super busy.  Between the end of summer blues and the job, as I told Tiger in answer to an email, I’ve been busier that the proverbial one-legged man in a butt kickin’ contest.  (FYI; my money is on the one-legged man!)  Grin

Marbles:  The courthouse in the town where I went to high school had a big marbles statue out front.  The pigeons made a real mess of it.  Grin

Blue:  The color of my face in the mornings (I have sleep apnea) and a good name for a dog.   Grin

Common sense:  I’m pretty common and I have at least 5 cents.   Grin

Sanity:  Hey – I’m as clean as the next guy.  (Although, as a man, the world is my urinal.)   Grin  Grin

Your prayers:  There is nothing more powerful on earth than a prayer.  A-bombs, volcanoes, earthquakes, hurricanes – none can stand up to the power the Lord God Almighty has given us (His children) through the power of prayer.   Smiley

Thank you all so much for thinking of me – I’m truly blessed to have found this forum some time back.  

Yours in His name,
Jim

(PS, FYI – sometime back I gave my wife instructions to log on to this forum and let you all know if anything “untimely” happened to me.  She promised she would.)

(PSS:  Is anything “untimely” to God?  I think not! AMEN!!!)

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2004, 12:29:44 AM »

Ya’ll are so sweet I gained 25 lbs and got 7 cavities reading this thread.  God bless you every one.  
Reba – you are the queen of sweethearts and the rest of you ladies are the princesses.  
I’ve been okay – just super busy.  Between the end of summer blues and the job, as I told Tiger in answer to an email, I’ve been busier that the proverbial one-legged man in a butt kickin’ contest.  (FYI; my money is on the one-legged man!)  Grin

Marbles:  The courthouse in the town where I went to high school had a big marbles statue out front.  The pigeons made a real mess of it.  Grin

Blue:  The color of my face in the mornings (I have sleep apnea) and a good name for a dog.   Grin

Sanity:  Hey – I’m as clean as the next guy.  (Although, as a man, the world is my urinal.)   Grin  Grin

Your prayers:  There is nothing more powerful on earth than a prayer.  A-bombs, volcanoes, earthquakes, hurricanes – none can stand up to the power the Lord God Almighty has given us (His children) through the power of prayer.   Smiley

Thank you all so much for thinking of me – I’m truly blessed to have found this forum some time back.  

Yours in His name,
Jim

(PS, FYI – sometime back I gave my wife instructions to log on to this forum and let you all know if anything “untimely” happened to me.  She promised she would.)

So JudgeNot, do you have all your marbles?? Grin
Welcome back. Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2004, 12:31:55 AM »

im headed to go visit shylynne so please by all means say a pray for me eh?  Wink

later gators.........
Tigerlily....

So how did your visit go, I see you are back on the boards.

Shylynne
Gold Member

Oh that I might kiss the feet of God!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2004, 07:20:31 AM »

Yours in His name,
Jim

So JudgeNot, do you have all your marbles?? Grin
Welcome back. Grin

wb jn Grin
The pigeons made a real mess of it. uh...thats what happened to this thead!  Lips Sealed

“Christianity isn't all that complicated … it's Jesus.”   — Joni Eareckson Tada

There is no force on earth as powerful as one human soul set ablaze with the Spirit of God -  Shylynne
sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2004, 07:47:29 AM »

Welcome back, JudgeNot!  Cheesy

Sanity:  Hey – I’m as clean as the next guy.
And just as sane..... which may not be saying much??

Marbles:  The courthouse in the town where I went to high school had a big marbles statue out front.  The pigeons made a real mess of it. Grin
So that's the closest you come to having marbles?  Wink

Common sense:  I’m pretty common and I have at least 5 cents.
Then you have enough to put your two cents in - TWICE! With change left over!  Grin

Your prayers:  There is nothing more powerful on earth than a prayer.  A-bombs, volcanoes, earthquakes, hurricanes – none can stand up to the power the Lord God Almighty has given us (His children) through the power of prayer.  Smiley
Amen!  Cheesy

Glad to know you're okay!  Cheesy

Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2004, 01:53:52 PM »

One does have to earn a living and most times that precedes all.

WHAT?

They never told me that.  Tongue

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the