Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:01:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  JudgeNot?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: JudgeNot?  (Read 16456 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2004, 03:13:11 PM »

So where is JudgeNot? Did you folks steal his marbles?  Lips Sealed
Not me, I lost my marbles to some marble shark. Embarrassed

Well then where are his marbles?  Huh And can you get your own back?  Undecided Or did you ever have any?  Tongue
Yes I have some now, I had to buy more. Cry

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2004, 03:32:19 PM »

AMEN Sister Reba!

I pray for Brother Jim every day. If I remember correctly, he is the manager for a huge computer network, and his work requires him to travel to other places fairly often. I'm praying that's all that's going on.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Reba
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2004, 03:34:45 PM »

Cheesy MAybe he is looking for his marbles! Cheesy
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2004, 03:42:28 PM »

If thats the case, tell him to come back anytime....DW just gave me all of his....I'll share some with Judge!.....lol

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2004, 03:45:04 PM »

Grin
Maybe he lost them toour local marble shark. Just like the rest of us did................ Sad

TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2004, 08:19:42 PM »

ROFLOL.. ok ive been gone for a couple of days cause i had to blow out my pc and redo it all so im just getting back online now.. But i have to say after reading this thread ive decided that this thread should have been called the LOST AND FOUND thread ROFL...
DW lost the few he had to start with, Beps... well hes apparently been in search for his marbles for some time now..Shy.. well as she herself claims.. she aint ever had any to start with and most likley wouldnt know what to do withem iffen she ever had them  Grin Wink Poor 2T.. hes just in dispair , feeling all left out cause didnt have a marlbe to call his own  Wink (heres hoping you now have enuff marbles.. dear 2T to at least play a game or two..
and well.. Jim or judgenot has his own thread that has seriously drifted off the topic of him then came back for a sec to say a prayer for him (which is great reba!! Grin ) but then the ? was asked iffen he has lost his, (which is entirely possible LOL ( sorry JN lol couldnt resist) so having said all that i reiterate that this should have been called Lost and Found.. but maybe have  another part added,, Lost and Found.. and Never Had !! Grin Grin
Ahh i have to say its a great feeling to have ALL my marbles and all my sanity..ya'll should try to imagine how it would feel  Grin Wink ahhhhhhh. ( and iffen any of ya'll fell for that last line.. ya'll got less marbles then i originally thought hehehe..
ahh its good to be back!haha
luvs yas Tigerlily

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2004, 08:43:52 PM »

ROFLOL.. ok ive been gone for a couple of days cause i had to blow out my pc and redo it all so im just getting back online now.. But i have to say after reading this thread ive decided that this thread should have been called the LOST AND FOUND thread ROFL...
DW lost the few he had to start with, Beps... well hes apparently been in search for his marbles for some time now..Shy.. well as she herself claims.. she aint ever had any to start with and most likley wouldnt know what to do withem iffen she ever had them  Grin Wink Poor 2T.. hes just in dispair , feeling all left out cause didnt have a marlbe to call his own  Wink (heres hoping you now have enuff marbles.. dear 2T to at least play a game or two..
and well.. Jim or judgenot has his own thread that has seriously drifted off the topic of him then came back for a sec to say a prayer for him (which is great reba!! Grin ) but then the ? was asked iffen he has lost his, (which is entirely possible LOL ( sorry JN lol couldnt resist) so having said all that i reiterate that this should have been called Lost and Found.. but maybe have  another part added,, Lost and Found.. and Never Had !! Grin Grin
Ahh i have to say its a great feeling to have ALL my marbles and all my sanity..ya'll should try to imagine how it would feel  Grin Wink ahhhhhhh. ( and iffen any of ya'll fell for that last line.. ya'll got less marbles then i originally thought hehehe..
ahh its good to be back!haha
luvs yas Tigerlily
And then there is tigerlily........... because she has all the marbles. She doesn't have a clue what todo with them all.

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2004, 09:03:16 PM »

ROFLOL.. OOOKKKK DW.. that totally cracked me up, sadly cause even if i could claim to have my marbles.... your right,, id not have a clue what to do with em..heehee..
I have to say if i had some,, id want spagheti (sp?) or cats eyes.
 oh and DW,., please oh please  Do tell me.. Iffen you had your marbles... what would ya do withem?? give me some clues as to what to do with mine!! Grin
ahhh but sometimes its easier to live without any.. Shy would know how that feels as she says so hey shy... tell us how does it feel  to live withought the responsabilities of having any marbles?? Lips Sealed hehe
TLily

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2004, 03:00:39 AM »

ROFLOL.. OOOKKKK DW.. that totally cracked me up, sadly cause even if i could claim to have my marbles....
ROFL!!

your right,, id not have a clue what to do with em..heehee..
I know........... Grin

I have to say if i had some,, id want spagheti (sp?) or cats eyes.
Good choice

oh and DW,., please oh please  Do tell me.. Iffen you had your marbles... what would ya do withem?? give me some clues as to what to do with mine!! Grin
I'd more then likely give them to others that don't have any.

ahhh but sometimes its easier to live without any..
As I am sure you know already. Wink Grin

Shy would know how that feels as she says so hey shy... tell us how does it feel  to live withought the responsabilities of having any marbles?? Lips Sealed hehe
TLily
Oh I have my marbles now, I had to go buy more.  Grin

Shylynne
Gold Member

Oh that I might kiss the feet of God!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2004, 05:44:34 PM »

... the only thing rollin here is me eyes   Tongue

I`ve properly renamed the thread as it should be titled LOL

“Christianity isn't all that complicated … it's Jesus.”   — Joni Eareckson Tada

There is no force on earth as powerful as one human soul set ablaze with the Spirit of God -  Shylynne
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2004, 11:21:29 PM »

There I fixed it so JudgeNot knows he has a thread, thats off topic. Tongue

sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2004, 07:22:09 AM »

I'm sure JudgeNot will feel 'special' knowing he has a whole thread for him about losing your marbles??!!  Tongue

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2004, 09:12:38 AM »

I'm sure JudgeNot will feel 'special' knowing he has a whole thread for him about losing your marbles??!!  Tongue

ROFL  As funny as it all sounds, for some strange reason it makes perfect sense in relation to JN, does it not?   Grin

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Shylynne
Gold Member

Oh that I might kiss the feet of God!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2004, 09:28:11 AM »

There I fixed it so JudgeNot knows he has a thread, thats off topic. Tongue

now JN will think he needs help gettin lost  Undecided

“Christianity isn't all that complicated … it's Jesus.”   — Joni Eareckson Tada

There is no force on earth as powerful as one human soul set ablaze with the Spirit of God -  Shylynne
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2004, 10:08:41 AM »

ROFL  As funny as it all sounds, for some strange reason it makes perfect sense in relation to JN, does it not?  
 ROFL.. umm having gotten to know JN a bit id have  to agree with ya on that one  Grin  2T
Quote:
ahhh but sometimes its easier to live without any..
 As I am sure you know already.  
OK DW,   i got to tell ya when i read this one,, i nearly lost my chair loling how can u have me pin pointed so well already?? Grin Grin
As far as JN,, im a thinkin that when he does get here and reads this thread he might wonder if hes stumbled into the wrong site, and ended up in the site for the insane, then agian,, he might just be closer to the truth then he tought eh? LOL hey Sh,, remember the white coats we sued to hand out to new comers that appeared to have need of them? maybe we should haul them outta the closet and start handin them out again eh? lol sounds like theres some that might just have need of them  hehehe Wink
TL

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the