Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:17:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  John Kerry's View of Children...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: John Kerry's View of Children...  (Read 11491 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2004, 12:28:47 AM »

WARNING: LANGUAGE ADVISORY!
Go Kerry?  Huh

Quotes FROM Kerry:

Did you feel you were blindsided by Dean's success?
Well, not blindsided. I mean, when I voted for the war, I voted for what I thought was best for the country. Did I expect Howard Dean to go off to the left and say, "I'm against everything"? Sure. Did I expect George Bush to **** it up as badly as he did? I don't think anybody did.
http://www.johnkerry.com/pressroom/clips/news_2003_1202a.html

Noting my physical discomfort beside him in the backseat, Wade asks Kerry, "Sir, have you ever considered getting a bigger car?" Kerry shoots back, "No, but I have thought about cutting all your ****ing legs off at the knees." Then he waves a hand at the green world outside. "Look at this weather," he exclaims.. "If I could, I'd go roll around on the grass somewhere ideally a spot where a dog hadn't been."
http://www.johnkerry.com/pressroom/clips/news_2002_0827.html

Now, I am thinking that this is sort of unlikely and charming, and certainly amusing, but Kerry is so serious that when I call him the “Anti-Hillary” (apropos of the former First Lady’s 1992 line about not being the sort of political wife who stayed home baking cookies), it takes him a minute to get the joke. He finally does – “You damn right I was. I was the cookie guy”
http://www.johnkerry.com/pressroom/clips/news_2003_0303.html

Did I think Bush was going to charge unilaterally into war? No. Did I think he would make such an incredible mess of the situation? No. Am I angry about it? You're God damned right I am. I chose to believe the President of the United States. That was a terrible mistake."

Your Questions, John Kerry's Answers
How will John Kerry protect Roe v. Wade?
I believe that women have the right to control their own bodies, their own lives, and their own destinies. The Constitution protects the right to choose and to make their own reproductive choices in consultation with their doctor, their conscience, and their God.
I will defend this right as President, as I have throughout my career, and will appoint only pro-choice judges to the Supreme Court.
http://www.johnkerry.com/communities/women/qa.html

You are a bad girl!!  Wink

J/K
You just dashed the hopes of some Christians! Grin
Nice post sincereheart. Grin

musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2004, 01:02:17 AM »

[/url]

J/K

YA not to mention he needs a bar of soap for his mouth, Lava maybe....

musicllover
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2004, 01:13:40 AM »

[/url]

J/K

YA not to mention he needs a bar of soap for his mouth, Lava maybe....
How about Dawn dish soap. Grin

sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2004, 07:50:42 AM »

WARNING: LANGUAGE ADVISORY!
Go Kerry?  Huh

Quotes FROM Kerry:

Did you feel you were blindsided by Dean's success?
Well, not blindsided. I mean, when I voted for the war, I voted for what I thought was best for the country. Did I expect Howard Dean to go off to the left and say, "I'm against everything"? Sure. Did I expect George Bush to **** it up as badly as he did? I don't think anybody did.
http://www.johnkerry.com/pressroom/clips/news_2003_1202a.html

Noting my physical discomfort beside him in the backseat, Wade asks Kerry, "Sir, have you ever considered getting a bigger car?" Kerry shoots back, "No, but I have thought about cutting all your ****ing legs off at the knees." Then he waves a hand at the green world outside. "Look at this weather," he exclaims.. "If I could, I'd go roll around on the grass somewhere ideally a spot where a dog hadn't been."
http://www.johnkerry.com/pressroom/clips/news_2002_0827.html

Now, I am thinking that this is sort of unlikely and charming, and certainly amusing, but Kerry is so serious that when I call him the “Anti-Hillary” (apropos of the former First Lady’s 1992 line about not being the sort of political wife who stayed home baking cookies), it takes him a minute to get the joke. He finally does – “You damn right I was. I was the cookie guy”
http://www.johnkerry.com/pressroom/clips/news_2003_0303.html

Did I think Bush was going to charge unilaterally into war? No. Did I think he would make such an incredible mess of the situation? No. Am I angry about it? You're God damned right I am. I chose to believe the President of the United States. That was a terrible mistake."

Your Questions, John Kerry's Answers
How will John Kerry protect Roe v. Wade?
I believe that women have the right to control their own bodies, their own lives, and their own destinies. The Constitution protects the right to choose and to make their own reproductive choices in consultation with their doctor, their conscience, and their God.
I will defend this right as President, as I have throughout my career, and will appoint only pro-choice judges to the Supreme Court.
http://www.johnkerry.com/communities/women/qa.html

J/K

Grin

But seriously, he really is SKERRY!  Lips Sealed

sincereheart
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2004, 08:42:52 AM »

What Kerry supporters look like:

Yet they never seem to stop and realize that if their mothers had aborted when they were pregnant with them, then they wouldn't have been around to promote abortion today... Roll Eyes

sincereheart
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2004, 08:56:16 AM »

So do these folks really support Kerry? Or do they just support abortion and that makes kerry their logical 'choice'?

Angry

sincereheart
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2004, 09:16:34 AM »

Kerry supporters.....

Copyright © 1992, 1995 by Guerrilla Girls
WHAT ARE TRADITIONAL VALUES ON ABORTION? AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THIS POSTER, IT DEPENDS.
We carried this poster in the prochoice march on Washington D.C., urging right-to-lifers—and the Catholic Church—to repent their sinful, modern ideas.

http://www.guerrillagirls.com/posters/catholic.shtml

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2004, 09:19:40 AM »

So do these folks really support Kerry? Or do they just support abortion and that makes kerry their logical 'choice'?

I think you have the nail on the head here.   I keep thinking of Allinall's post about the sermon he heard that described the progression of sin.  Making a mockery of God....not only doing these things, but supporting others who do...

Rom 1:32  Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

God have mercy on our nation.   I hope its not already too late.

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
musicllover

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2004, 02:18:03 PM »

I am always shocked by peoples boldness, and ignorance, honestly I bet most of the people carrying around these signs have NO idea what they really are supporting (the devil). Who is God to them, no faith, no hope, what do they even get out of bed for? I guess on the bright side to this, (if there is one) it makes me draw closer to God, how can anyone esixt with out him? But they do and its so very very sad.
     Killing babies, is killing this nation, one small soul at a time. Lord have mercy on this country if Kerry gets put in the white house.
       I am MOST relieved to see Ca has revoked the same sex marriages, with Mo standing strong, and Ca pulling the same marriage certifcates I pray this will send a strong message to the rest of this nation.

Seems we aren't to far from the hand basket.
 Cry
musicllover

musicllover
Evangelist
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2004, 03:24:15 PM »

FWIW....I just finished a 6 week series at both church and on a radio program taken from Jer. 2.

IMO, God is speaking to us in the US today through those verses. Read the passage, and see if He opens your eyes to what is going on, and has been.

BroHank
John 8:12 Ministries  www.john812.com
The Beymers  www.thebeymers.org
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2004, 01:45:09 AM »

FWIW....I just finished a 6 week series at both church and on a radio program taken from Jer. 2.

IMO, God is speaking to us in the US today through those verses. Read the passage, and see if He opens your eyes to what is going on, and has been.
I finished reading Jer 2-3 today before I came on.  Grin

musicllover

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2004, 10:11:22 AM »

Sure make the goosebumps raise when I read the verse
    Jer 2:34 Also on your skirts is found the blood of the lives of the poor innocents. I have not found it by secret search, but plainly on all these things.

We don't even have the conscience to try and hide the killing of our babies.  Cry
 musicllover

musicllover
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the