Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:33:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Where are they? - How are they?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where are they? - How are they?  (Read 1297 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2004, 02:56:44 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to All,

I'm thinking about many regulars we haven't seen or heard from for awhile. Some of them probably need our continued prayers, and some may be very busy with life and other obligations. Please forgive me if my memory does not serve me very well. It's also possible that some are back to the forum and I don't realize it. I'm sure there are others, but these are the ones I felt led to mention:

a.b.
Agur3046
Alfie
Annahavil
Aussie Mum
aw
Broken
countrycat
Early57
FBI78
geralduk
Jabez
Jemidon2004
joyunending
KiwiChristian
linuxgeek
LMarsh
maryanna
mejbaker
Mr. 5020
OldTimer
Paul2
Petro
Photogrunt
Pilgrim
pnotc
psalmistsinger
rafter
Romans8_1
Royo
sanjerle
Saved_4ever
smartinez1984
sunodino
Symphony
Tamara
Terri
tigerlily
tony350
Whitehorse
WolfBrother

Dear Heavenly Father,

We know that some of the above people and others need our prayers. Lord, you know what their needs are, even if we don't. Lord, we know that many of them have health problems and many other major issues of life to deal with. We pray that you watch over them, heal them, and walk with them during their daily lives. For those with grief and tragedy, we ask for the peace and comfort that only YOU can give. For those who are serving our country or have loved ones serving, we pray that you watch over them, keep them safe, and bring them home to their families. For all of us, we pray that you will give us guidance and wisdom to walk a path that is most pleasing to you. Lord, help us with a heart of obedience and a life of yielding to YOUR will and purpose in our lives. Lord, we ask for peace, love, and fellowship on Christians Unite. Lord, give us hearts to uplift one another in Christian love and help the lost. We ask these things in the precious name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Love In Christ,
Tom

felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 03:51:35 AM »

Dear Heavenly Father,

We know that some of the above people and others need our prayers. Lord, you know what their needs are, even if we don't. Lord, we know that many of them have health problems and many other major issues of life to deal with. We pray that you watch over them, heal them, and walk with them during their daily lives. For those with grief and tragedy, we ask for the peace and comfort that only YOU can give. For those who are serving our country or have loved ones serving, we pray that you watch over them, keep them safe, and bring them home to their families. For all of us, we pray that you will give us guidance and wisdom to walk a path that is most pleasing to you. Lord, help us with a heart of obedience and a life of yielding to YOUR will and purpose in our lives. Lord, we ask for peace, love, and fellowship on Christians Unite. Lord, give us hearts to uplift one another in Christian love and help the lost.

In Jesus's name
Amen
AJ

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2004, 10:26:14 PM »

Praise God Tom...i know a few of those names, and will be praying for them all. and anyone else i see who needs prayer. Its easy to go from forum to forum and i hope that is what their doing...or they just might be takeing a deep breath Smiley But praise God he is able to keep them no matter where they are or what their doing, and that is my prayer... Dear Lord God keep all these Dear brothers and sisters in the body of your son Jesus, in your most holy name... Amen

Grace and Peace

AJ
Reba
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2004, 12:08:55 AM »

AW was debating Hitch at a different forum I am a dork and can't rememebr which.  Huh
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2004, 12:38:36 AM »

AW was debating Hitch at a different forum I am a dork and can't rememebr which.  Huh

Sister Reba,

I'm glad to hear that AW and Hitch are well and debating. By the way, I think that I am a dork too, so does that make us fellow "DORKEES"?   Grin

Love In Christ,
Tom

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the