Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:19:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  Just For Women (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  In Praise of Traditional Women
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: In Praise of Traditional Women  (Read 8313 times)
justjonny

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2004, 02:58:20 AM »

By Henry Makow Ph.D.
http://www.savethemales.ca/000319.html

I am grateful that I am married a traditional woman.

I do not sacrifice any freedom for love. I am in charge. My wife is comfortable with that. I am twice as free as when I was single.

My wife is passive by nature. Passivity is the natural female principle. The marriage of active (male) and passive (female) is the basis of heterosexuality.

But it is heresy to say so.

Women are actually ashamed to want to be homemakers. How did this happen? How did motherhood go from being honored to being stigmatized? This change in attitude is the trajectory of Illuminist subversion of America. Obviously the Illuminists prefer women to be corporate widgets rather than wives and mothers. (I'll elaborate below.)
A woman needs a man to love her. The notion that she should be "independent" and career oriented is absurd. As if fighting traffic, or pounding a mail route is superior to staying home and caring for her loved ones. As if obeying a boss is superior to obeying the man she chose to love and marry.

There is no greater blessing than a woman whose grace, beauty and love warms a home like sunshine. There is no greater gift than the precious love she gives husband and children.

THE PASSIVE (FEMALE) PRINCIPLE

The passive principle is the earth principle. The earth receives sunshine, water and seed and produces life. A woman receives a man's love and seed and after a period of gestation, she performs the miracle of giving birth to a human being.

Carrying and nurturing the young is the essence of female psychology. The denial of this reveals the Illuminists' desire to override nature and control all human life.

Being a wife and mother is what makes a woman tick. She needs to be intensely needed and loved by her husband and children.

These roles are passive by nature. They involve a great deal of adaptation. But they also require a different sort of activity. A wife responds to her husband's needs and a mother responds to her child's.

A woman is not going to be loved permanently just for her appearance, which is transitory, or for her accomplishments. Love is not like that. We love the people who sacrifice themselves for us. That proves they love us.

Men also sacrifice by working to support their families and providing love and direction. Happiness can only be found in love, not self-seeking. Love is self-sacrifice. Human beings were designed to look after each other.

In contrast, Illuminism sees "freedom" as thumbing your nose at God and living for yourself. This is not the "truth that will make you free."

The model I am describing used to be second nature. It has become esoteric knowledge. It is not for everyone. I offer it to those looking for an alternative to feminist dysfunction. You will find your own balance.

Marriage is under constant assault. This formula has worked for centuries and still works today.

THE ACTIVE (MALE) PRINCIPLE

Women want to look up to their husbands. They tend to seek men who are older and more successful. Why? They want their husband to be like their father was (or should have been), capable, reliable, protective and nurturing.

More than anything, they are seeking emotional and physical security. They feel most secure when they feel possessed by a strong, loving man.

A man should prepare himself for this role. He should have a clear vision of what he wants to do with his life. If he is lost, he might ask God how he can serve Him.

A man's work should be his first priority and source of self-confidence. In contrast a woman was not designed to get primary meaning from career. For her, career is secondary to being loved and needed.

Despite what feminists say, a man should never show weakness. The essence of masculinity is power. If he is weak, he loses a woman's respect. If he lacks confidence, he should gain it by setting goals and achieving them.

A man should never succumb to emotional blackmail. If a woman is withholding love or sulking, he should give her time to get over it.

A man should know what role he wants his wife to play. A man usually chooses on the basis of sexual attraction. What else does he want? I appreciate my wife's reasonableness, intelligence, competence, and sense of humour.

Most women were meant to be wives and mothers. A man should think about becoming a father and the responsibility this entails. He is not only providing for his offspring, but also teaching them how to be human beings.

A man will not care about something that doesn't belong to him. He should find a woman who is prepared to surrender power in exchange for love. Marriage is about union, two people becoming one. For women, surrender of power is the essence of love. If a woman can't trust a man with her whole life, she doesn't love him and shouldn't marry him.

Marriage is about possession and being possessed, which most men and women crave. A successful union is the only thing that satisfies the spiritual hunger underlying the sex drive, and prevents wander lust.

The heterosexual contract is this. The husband has the power and he does his best within reason to make his wife happy. A man cannot love a woman if he doesn't have the power to grant her wishes.

But a man must keep his end of the contract, or the marriage is off. He must be loyal, and show every day how much he appreciates that she is his wife.

CUTTING THROUGH THE FOG: THE STALINIZATION OF LOVE

The vast majority of people find their identity and values in family. Destroy the family and the state is in control.

Incredible as it sounds, the Illuminists are building a world police state. The international bankers finagled the right to create money out of nothing and collect interest on it. They need a police state to protect this racket and make sure no country defaults. They own the mass media, politicians, and dominate big business.

Feminism is the cover for a sophisticated illuminist propaganda program. We have been brainwashed.

Nobody has a problem with treating women as equal to men. Feminism treats women as though they were men. It portrays heterosexuality as pathology and degrades and discriminates against men. Women are often favored for jobs so they won't have children and men can't support families.

Society is being sabotaged. Alas, this is what the "war on terror" is really about, enslaving the world, not protecting it.

The Illuminist bankers created Communism to control the common man. Communists started second-wave feminism. Read "Betty Friedan: Mommy was a Commie" and "American Communism and the Making of Women's Liberation"

Bella Dodd, a former leader of the American Communist Party revealed: "The bourgeois family as a social unit was to be made obsolete." The aim was to "create a new type of human being that would conform to the world they confidently expected to control."

The bankers use Communism is to overthrow the Christian foundations of civilization and put themselves in charge. This is the true meaning of revolution.

The Rockefeller Foundation funds feminism. I searched this name and "Women's Studies" in Google and got 21,800 entries. They have funded population control and eugenics research for decades, here, in the USSR and in Nazi Germany.

click here for more articles regarding feminism
« Last Edit: August 05, 2004, 03:00:29 AM by justjonny » Logged
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2004, 07:18:57 PM »

What is this, huh?!?  I really Don't get it at all. Plus how does this go with God's Teachings from His Living Word?  Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: August 05, 2004, 07:20:08 PM by MsGuidedAngel » Logged

beachgrl

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2004, 10:47:39 AM »

"Despite what feminists say, a man should never show weakness. The essence of masculinity is power. If he is weak, he loses a woman's respect. If he lacks confidence, he should gain it by setting goals and achieving them."

...This statement made me soooo sad. In a Christian marriage, a man should be able to let his guard down & show his weakness. Man is not perfect & cannot be strong all the time. One of my fondest memories of my husband was in a moment where he did not know what to do & cried for the first time on my shoulder. It made him real! It was intimate & made me, as his partner, feel that he trusted me with his innermost feelings. This is what marriage is all about!
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2004, 10:02:41 PM »

Men have feelings just like we do, however socitey teaches them to hide their feelings...

My daddy was a very sensitive man, I have seen him cry as well.  He was a tuff man too though! There is nothing wrong if guys want to show their feelings, as longt as they're not cry babies about...

that's just my .01 cents worth... Lips Sealed

Shylynne
Gold Member

Oh that I might kiss the feet of God!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2004, 08:01:41 AM »

It wasnt to hard to spot the garbage mixed in with those principles, maybe its because the the first priority "A man's work should be his first priority" is the wrong one.

oh ...and i`m a traditional woman...so thanks for the offering of praise ...I think  Lips Sealed

“Christianity isn't all that complicated … it's Jesus.”   — Joni Eareckson Tada

There is no force on earth as powerful as one human soul set ablaze with the Spirit of God -  Shylynne
Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2004, 10:30:07 AM »

Nobody has a problem with treating women as equal to men. Feminism treats women as though they were men.
Hm! Now that makes sense!

God created the man and the woman, and told them to become one. He did not, however, imply that they were exactly the same, or that they would perform the same roles in life; rather, they should be like-minded, working together under the natural laws the Lord has laid down for them. I have seen too many times how people have abused the verse which states that there is "neither male nor female, slave or free...in Christ." Many Christians have taken this verse as proof that the basic foundational qualities of marriage can be overruled; a man is not head over the woman, only her friend and partner. A woman is not required to submit to her husband because she is "free in Christ" and not burdened by traditional femininity (I can't even say that word...) I think this is a pity. There is such beauty in the companionship of a submissive wife and her Godly husband.

Not to imply that a woman must always dress a certain way, and never speak or look someone in the eye; the glorious gift of marriage can be lived out according to scriptures with great freedom, trust and love. I believe that no "traditional" thought or opinion should be forced on a family without scripture to fully back it up. I think it is a good statement, that a woman is equal to a man, but in no way identical.

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2004, 06:26:47 PM »

Nobody has a problem with treating women as equal to men. Feminism treats women as though they were men.
Hm! Now that makes sense!

God created the man and the woman, and told them to become one. He did not, however, imply that they were exactly the same, or that they would perform the same roles in life; rather, they should be like-minded, working together under the natural laws the Lord has laid down for them. I have seen too many times how people have abused the verse which states that there is "neither male nor female, slave or free...in Christ." Many Christians have taken this verse as proof that the basic foundational qualities of marriage can be overruled; a man is not head over the woman, only her friend and partner. A woman is not required to submit to her husband because she is "free in Christ" and not burdened by traditional femininity (I can't even say that word...) I think this is a pity. There is such beauty in the companionship of a submissive wife and her Godly husband.

Not to imply that a woman must always dress a certain way, and never speak or look someone in the eye; the glorious gift of marriage can be lived out according to scriptures with great freedom, trust and love. I believe that no "traditional" thought or opinion should be forced on a family without scripture to fully back it up. I think it is a good statement, that a woman is equal to a man, but in no way identical.

Now this is just plain good sense!  Wink

Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2004, 08:51:20 PM »

Now this is just plain good sense!  Wink
I made sense?

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
Reba
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2004, 09:21:08 PM »

Don't let it go to your head..... Grin
CleansedSpirit

For He has cleansed me, and made me whole!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2004, 05:06:33 PM »

Women are actually ashamed to want to be homemakers. How did this happen? How did motherhood go from being honored to being stigmatized? This change in attitude is the trajectory of Illuminist subversion of America. Obviously the Illuminists prefer women to be corporate widgets rather than wives and mothers.

Actually, I fully intend, God willing, to be a homemaker. That seems to me like an honourable and just way to live.  Smiley

I see a LOT of girls fighting, bickering, talking, dressing and acting just like the boys, and I even see some women acting quite a lot like men, and let me be frank, it makes me sick. (Although it does make me grateful I actually act like a girl.)
(By dressing like a boy, I mean, baggy shorts and sports T-shirts...)

I would not want to be treated by a boy like I was just another boy. He doesn't have to hold my books and tread lightly around me, I just don't want him coming up to me and roughhousing, pushing, etc. I just want to be treated like girl I am and the woman I'm becoming! Is that so hard?

One other thing: Respect. Feminists would like to classify a man respecting a woman as respecting her like he would another man, and looking up to her.

I, personally, would classify a man respecting a woman as in caring for her and protecting her and meeting her needs.

Psalm 51:1 "Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving kindness: according to the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions."

Wot,Wot, it's me, Hon Rosie, with a differant name.
sincereheart
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2004, 07:34:33 AM »

Women are actually ashamed to want to be homemakers. How did this happen? How did motherhood go from being honored to being stigmatized? This change in attitude is the trajectory of Illuminist subversion of America. Obviously the Illuminists prefer women to be corporate widgets rather than wives and mothers.

Actually, I fully intend, God willing, to be a homemaker. That seems to me like an honourable and just way to live.  Smiley

I see a LOT of girls fighting, bickering, talking, dressing and acting just like the boys, and I even see some women acting quite a lot like men, and let me be frank, it makes me sick. (Although it does make me grateful I actually act like a girl.)
(By dressing like a boy, I mean, baggy shorts and sports T-shirts...)

I would not want to be treated by a boy like I was just another boy. He doesn't have to hold my books and tread lightly around me, I just don't want him coming up to me and roughhousing, pushing, etc. I just want to be treated like girl I am and the woman I'm becoming! Is that so hard?

One other thing: Respect. Feminists would like to classify a man respecting a woman as respecting her like he would another man, and looking up to her.

I, personally, would classify a man respecting a woman as in caring for her and protecting her and meeting her needs.

More good sense stuff! Must run in the family!  Grin

CleansedSpirit

For He has cleansed me, and made me whole!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2004, 12:16:49 PM »

More good sense stuff! Must run in the family!  
*Blinks*

Actually, mine tends to be more of a spontanious burst of good sense, my sister tends to be a steady stream of it.  Wink

Psalm 51:1 "Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving kindness: according to the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions."

Wot,Wot, it's me, Hon Rosie, with a differant name.
sincereheart
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2004, 08:14:04 AM »

More good sense stuff! Must run in the family!  
*Blinks*

Actually, mine tends to be more of a spontanious burst of good sense, my sister tends to be a steady stream of it.  Wink

ROFL! Bursts will most likely turn into streams!  Cheesy

Shylynne
Gold Member

Oh that I might kiss the feet of God!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2004, 08:42:47 AM »

I believe that no "traditional" thought or opinion should be forced on a family without scripture to fully back it up.

gonna add that to my trickle  Cool

“Christianity isn't all that complicated … it's Jesus.”   — Joni Eareckson Tada

There is no force on earth as powerful as one human soul set ablaze with the Spirit of God -  Shylynne
Melody
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2004, 07:53:02 PM »

My wife is passive by nature. Passivity is the natural female principle. The marriage of active (male) and passive (female) is the basis of heterosexuality.

What a load of hogwash.  If this man and his wife are happy with an arrangement where he is in charge and she obeys, then great, but trying to say that this is the "norm" is stretching it a bit.

I am definitely not a passive partner in my marriage, nor is my husband the active aka dominant partner.  We share equally.  We sit down and discuss "together" our finances, how to raise our children and every other aspect of our married life.  In most things we compromise.  Sometimes he gives in to me and sometimes I give in to him just because one or the other of us has a stronger set of reasons.

Eve was made from Adam's rib to stand beside him as a partner.  Not from his head to be above him, nor from his feet to be below him.

Please understand that if you choose to have a marriage where your husband is dominant and you are passive, and it's working then that's all that matters....but that's a far cry from deciding that this is the normal pattern for all relationships.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the