Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:59:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  My Story
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Story  (Read 17750 times)
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2005, 01:28:06 AM »

February 18th, 2005 8:42PM PST

Okay, I banned someone again from my HomeWithGod Guestbook twice now. I Not a Fraud whatsoever! The reason why my Kristi Ann's Health Fund is in Place because I am Severely Disabled and cannot take care of my own needs monthly at all!! I have been without any sort of income since the year 2003.

I am Still Very Sick with Pneumonia and have been sleeping a lot. This is the Fifth Time I've had Pneumonia! The Reason Why I get it so easy is below;

I get Pneumonia Very easy due to my Birth Defect in my Chest area Rib Cage that was Rebuilt. At the same surgery, both my Lungs and Heart were operated on.

Individuals with Moderate to Severe Pectus Birth Defects may experience shortness of breath (due to the lung compression), exercise intolerance, chest pain (due to the ribcage not being able to expand), costochondrial pain (due to inflammation of the costochondrial joint), arrhythmias, increased asthmatic symptoms, susceptibility to inflammatory illness in the lungs and Pneumonia.

Please Read the Information I post about Pneumonia, this is a Very Serious!!

Okay, I also seen my Lawyer today about getting ready for my Social Security Disability Insurace Hearing March 9th. I need to get into Therapy right away, I am Severely Depressed still, even though I am on 150mg of zoloft a day now. So far the increased dose has not made a difference in my Depression. I have been Depressed a lot growning up and all through my life. I might have Bipolar Disorder, I need a doctor to check this out for me. I also had to Email the Hospital where I had my Severe Birth Defect Surgery in 1965 with Dr. Burer. I need the Records and Reports of my Entire surgery and hospital stay at Los Angeles Orthopaedic Hospital Foundation. So, I Emailed them When I got home from my lawyers office.

I will see my lawyer again before March 9th. My lawyer told me today I have a Really hard Judge in my case. Drats...  My Neuorologist doctotr says I am faking my pain and all my problems on his report GRRRRRR.  I did NOT choose to be born with a Severe Birth Defect, Color Blind, or Arthritis in my body. Nor did I choose to have two Ruptured disks in my back that hurt me  a lot. I did not choose depression. Or that I get Pneumoia very easy.

I am Very Stressed, Depressed, Disabled and Hurt. I NEED to move from where I am living soon. Please Lord Jesus HELP me I pray this in Jesus Name Amen!

I need to rest now I am super tired, I took I Vicodin pain pill and my Sleeping pill about 10 minutes ago. I cannot handle anymore Stress!!!!!!!

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel
Admin/Owner
Kristi Ann's Haven

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2005, 04:20:01 PM »

March 1st, 2005 7:28AM pst

I am super Stressed about my up and coming Social Security Disability Hearing March 9th, 2005 at 10:45AM pst in downtown Portland, Oregon! I am Not sleeping well, nor do I have been eating right, because I have no appetite. My Body cannot handle Stress like this!! I am Depressed for not having income at all since the year 2003!

I have several reasons why I need to move from here soon! My Room-mate is verbally abusive to me. She is Bi-sexual and Lesbian. In this one bedroom apartment, it is very small. Even though the telephones in the Living room and Kitchen are off, I hear the phone ring all the way up to 2AM in the morning sometimes, and this morning I was woke to hear the telephone ring at 4AM and 5:30AM. My room-mates girl -friend calling. I wish people would Stop calling here after 11PM and not until at least 6 or 7AM in the morning! I NEED my sleep! My room-mate goes to gay bars looking to have fun...

I take Prescription Sleeping pills and Pain pills so I can sleep through the night. I am NOT addicted to any of my Medications; they're needed for a purpose! I have arthritis in my body, plus I have had a sleep disorder for many years. It's Very hard to sleep with two ruptured disks in my back. My L4-L5 disk rupture is pressing on two sides of my spinal cord; the October 8th, 2004 MRI showed me why my lower back hurts so much. I have to support my neck just right when I sleep, because of my C5-C6 disk rupture in neck! If I sleep in a weird position at night, my neck will hurt me all down my right side if my body severely for almost a month.

I remember now more about my C5-C6 disk rupture in my neck. I first injured it at work in the late 1980s, then falling off my parent’s horse bare back in 1995, plus my 2001 car accident where I was T-Boned in the passenger side of my little Honda Civic.

I don't know when and how my L4-L5 disk rupture happened! I wish I knew, because this one hurts me a lot. In fact I had to take two Vicodin Pain pills yesterday to help ease the pain. What I DON'T like at all is my doctors playing this game with me saying I am faking my pain! They are NOT God, nor do they know everything! If a Orthopaedic Doctor did my 1965 surgery to rebuild my rib cage and remove it from my back bone, and at the same time my heart and lungs where operated on. An Orthopaedic Doctor found my C5-C6 disk rupture in my neck in the late 1980s, after my 1st MRI, he told me to get a lawyer, I asked him why, he didn't tell me why. He had me go too Physical Therapy and have Traction done on my neck twice a week. My current doctor a Neurologist prescribed me a home traction device so I can do traction on my neck at home. I still haven't gotten this, I don't know where I am supposed to go to order or find one!

I am super tired and need to go sleep if I can get some peace for a change! It's Very hard to sleep when you’re in the downstairs apartment of three stories. The staircase is connected to the apartment side where I am staying. People run up and down the staircase all night and early morning. The very top apartment, they're young couple are from another county and they are Very noisy when they are walking two stories above me. Plus they run up and down the staircase!!

I need HELP in PRAYER to get away from where I am living please. I badly need my SSDI so I can be on my own again!!!!! I cannot take anymore abuse!

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel
« Last Edit: March 03, 2005, 04:21:17 PM by MsGuidedAngel » Logged

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2005, 01:54:58 PM »

March 5th, 2005 9:23PM pst

I went too my Therapist today, and she is really nice to! She diagnosed me with Chronic Depression and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). I will see an Psychiatrist Doctor at the Therapists office, to have Newer Depression Medication , and treat my PTSD disorder.

I have had major Traumatic things happen to me when I was born and growing up. So, I welcome any help I can get to help me with this!! I really think God lead me to the Right Place for help! My therapist will give information and a report to me and one to my SSDI Lawyer, I signed a release for this to be done. I am Super Stressed of my up and coming SSDI hearing March 9th, 2005!!

Love n' Hugs, \o/

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2005, 12:53:25 AM »

March 9th, 2005 8:30PM pst

I have Been VERY stressed about my SSDI Hearing that was today March 9th, 2005 in Downtown Portland, Oregon! My Testimony was Great said my SSDI lawyer and the Judge in the case had a Vocational Expert. The Judge and the Vocational Expert both reviewed all the Reports from my Therapist and Doctors visits. My Therapist had a Report that I am Chronic Major Depressed. The Social Security Judge asked me about my Birth Defect and my two Ruptured Disks in my back. So, during the case in court, the Judge asked the Vocational Expert Hypothetical Questions like, Can she lift more than 10 pounds, the Vocational Expert said "No", the Judge asks a lot Hypothetical Questions, Most were can "She do this" the response was "No" only a couple or questions were "Yes". So after my hearing I asked my SSDI Lawyer what he thought about my SSDI case, he Told me I Won my SSDI case, But, we have to wait until we hear from the Judge in a week to two weeks. I wore my neck brace and used my walker to walk into the Court Room.

The palms of my hands were all wet during the hearing. I read my Bible Psalms Chapter 103 and Prayed a lot and put all my Faith in God before the Trial. I asked Jesus to soften the Judge and make him sympathetic Towards me. The Judge was Very nice and Respectful and I respected him by saying "yes sir". Before the Trial, I was waiting in the Hallway sitting on my walker. The Judge came out and said he was sorry they were running late, I said it's okay Sir! My trial was supposed to be at 10:45 AM PST, but, because of the backlog and long previous trials they ran longer than expected. My trial started at 11:30AM and I was in there for 50 to 55 minuets, all trails are supposed to be 45 minuets long.

I am had to take a Vicodin pain pill after I ate in the afternoon. The pain got to unbearable on my whole right side. I am sort of relieved my Social Security Disability Hearing in over with and in my Favor!! Praise Jesus for all the Prayers for my SSDI Hearing today!!  Thanks Everyone! I am Very Sleepy right now, the two nights I didn't sleep very well at all, even with my Prescription Sleeping medications.

Love Always & Forever! \o/

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2005, 02:44:20 PM »

March 28th, 2005 10:25AM pst

I just called my Social Security Disability Lawyer fighting for my SSDI case. I spoke with Lisa there, she said they got some letter from Judge Jones, that he is requiring me to go too another exam of their choice.  Lisa asked me if I got a copy of this letter, I told her no I didn't, She said the letter isn't clear the Judge is requiring me for a mental or physical exam.  Lisa is making me a copy and sending me the letter, I should have gotten telling me I need to see yet another doctor again!

I am super tired, I took a Vicodin this morning because my C5-C6 herniated disk in my neck is hurting me a lot. I CANNOT move my neck it hurts so much! I am crying and have lost all hope and have no ambition anymore. Nor am I happy at all, I am super tired of the Social Security Administration Playing Games with me, they act like it's their money! I have been working since the age 12 or 13, until my body gave out on me in 2003. I CANNOT work anymore, I cannot handle the Stress or Pressure, this make my body hurt more.

I am so depressed Cry and don't know what to do anymore. I am at a loss for words and my Life!!! Before anyone judges me, you are Not me. Everyone has struggles and Everyone has different disabilities! I am Severely Disabled and Cannot take Life anymore!!

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2005, 11:54:39 AM »

April 11th, 2005 4:15PM pst

I see a female therapist every Friday, she said no wonder I don't have any motivation of ambition to do anything, because I take three heavy sedation medications that are prescribed by my doctor...  I take 200mg of Zoloft a day for my depression now, 100mg of Trazodone so I can sleep at night, and 5/500mg of Vicodin twice a day for my pain. This is why I am so tired a lot and don't do much.

I have to wear a Neck brace almost all day now for my C5-C6 disk rupture (herniation) in my neck, caused and hurt by work in the late 1980s, falling off my parent's horse bare-back in 1995, and a car accident in 2001.

I do not know when or how my L4-L5 disk rupture (herniation) in my lower back happened. I do know by the Neurologist Doctor telling me that this disk is worse than my necks. My L4-L5 disk rupture (herniation) is pressing on two sides of my spinal cord with Not enough room for all the nerves to go through that disk. So, if people call me a liar, they are totally wrong! I have the MRI pictures to prove my disk ruptures!!!

Please be kind to the Administrator/Owner of Kristi Ann's Haven, I cannot take anymore stress of any kind. Being born Severely Disabled is Not my Choice, God made me this way, and sometimes even I don't understand why either. Having arthritis throughout my re-built ribcage is Very painful and so is it in both legs. Plus my Sciatic Nerve is painful down the right side of my leg and body. My C5-C6 disk rupture sends pain down the middle of my back and down the right side of my neck and right shoulder and are areas. While my L4-L5 disk ruptures has a lot of pain in my lower back and throws me off balance.

I have had depression for along time now that I can remember. I called a Therapist when I was 13 years old because I need to talk to someone about some issues I was and still have. My mother had many Nervous Breakdowns when I was young, some when I was only 1 years old, and the others when I was 3 or 4 years old and another in 1971 when I was 11 years old. My mother had Electroshock Therapy, and this Hurt me Very Much! My mother hasn't had anymore nervous breakdowns since the late 1970s now. My daddy turned to alcohol and was an alcoholic in the mid 1970s while I was in High School. My daddy wasn't an abusive alcoholic; he was on the other end, too nice to me, compared to how he treated me when he was sober. My mother left my daddy and took me with her in the mid 1970s to make my daddy quit drinking. My daddy treated me okay when I was very young growing up, but later he was abusive to me not being nice or helping me to much.  I am supposed to write a Life Story or a Good-bye letter to my daddy as I Never got to say goodbye to him when he committed suicide February 26th, 2003 due to cancer and Lou Gehrig's disease. My daddy disowned me back in 1999 or 2000 for some reason. I blamed myself for him dying and still feel guilty for him getting sick.

The brakes on my 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee are bad and when I took it to Firestone Tires to get an estimate they told me my Jeep need 4 new Disk Rotors because I have four wheel disk brakes, four new Calipers and all new Brake pads, plus drain and re-fill the hydraulic Brake fluid for my system. Firestone gave me a quote to fix my brakes at almost $1,100.00 dollars Yikes, I don't have that kind of money. I do have a check my mother sent me for $400.00 dollars. So, I am going to try to see if the same person who fixed my Water Pump, Radiator and Serpentine Belt, plus fixed the air-conditioning on my Jeep back in 2003. I left a message for them to call me tonight, they are fair and helped me a lot. This is because the owners wife of the Auto Repair Shop is Disabled like I am. I thank God for caring people like this, so hopefully I can get my brakes fixed at a better price.  

I had better get to the Goodbye letter I need to write to my daddy as my therapist wants me to do.

April 16th, 2005 6:30PM pst

I am scared again my room-mate drake a whole bottle of wine and was drunk and calling me names and cursing at me. I told her to get off my futon as I want to lay down and take a nap. She proceeded to call me a liar and cursed at me more. I said Katherine leave me alone now please, I do Not want to talk to you right now!

I cannot handle much more abuse towards me!! Monday at 8AM I am taking my Jeep in to have the brakes hopefully fixed. As my mother sent me $400.00 to have them fixed, hopefully and Praryerfully I will get them fixed!!

I Need Prayer for my Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) as I need to be on my own again Sooner than later!!!!

So Help  Undecided everyone!!! I KristiAnn AKA MsGuidedAngel am Severely Disabled and Scared!

No matter what happends, I Love you all!

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel
Admin/Owner
Kristi Ann's Haven
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 11:56:58 AM by MsGuidedAngel » Logged

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2005, 12:21:07 PM »

I am still praying for you KristiAnn.

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2005, 11:06:55 AM »

I am still praying for you KristiAnn.

thank you Bob! Wink

some updates;

April 23rd, 2005 8AM pst

I am so depressed right now. The Judge for my SSDI is very mean to make me to take all the tests in Thursday 21st, 2005!!

I was there for 6 hours and they made me take a I.Q. test, which was 3.5 hours long and almost 10,000 questions. Then a MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory) Yuck! Then more tests after that 500 question MMPI. This tired me out mentally for almost two days. I slept a lot and read a book to get my mind off all the tests.

I am going to take some legal action against the Psychologist Phd. doctor whom did my tests, I cannot get into details at all right now, because this is going to be against the Social Security Administration as well!

I have No ambition or drive to do anything much anymore. I don't even have gas for my Jeep, so I missed my Therapist Appointment Yesterday Friday April 22nd, 2005.

April 25th, 2005 12:30PM pst

I haven't went anywhere since April 21st, 2005 after the 6 hours of long mind tests that I had to go too for the Social Security Administration Judge made me go there! He is the hardest Judge to get SSDI from my Lawyer said.

I called the Oregon Board of Psychologist Examiners and spoke with a nice female in Investigator for telling that the Tongue PhD. told someone about my past and I did NOT give him permission to do so either!! The nice female Investigator is sending me a paperwork in my Snail-mail. She told me Dr. Tongue PhD. was Not supposed to give out any information about me to Stiene who gave me the I.Q. for 3.5 hours. Everything I talked to Tongue Phd. is supposed to be Confidential between him and I and NOT for Public Information!

I am super stressed over the whole SSDI red tape and there long waiting! My mother and I are both mad at the Judge that making to do this above. Six hours of mind testing tired me out, and This has NOTHING to do with my Physical Disabilities either. As I type the I am wearing a Neck and Back Brace. I took another Vicodin Pain pill just now, because I hurt.

I am hurt Emoitionally and Physically now by the SSA !!

I cannot stand no more Tests or Doctors either from the SSA! I am Severely Disabled and cannot do much anymore. I cannot go bowling anymore, I cannot go Roller Skating or Ice Skating anymore, I cannot even sit long either... I am Crying  that I am 45 years old and cannot do as much as older people anymore..

KristiAnn  Cry Cry
MsGuidedAngel

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2005, 10:25:10 PM »

Still praying for you Kristi Ann

Bob

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2005, 01:38:31 PM »

Still praying for you Kristi Ann

Bob

Thanks Bob! Grin

some updates on me below;

May 4th 2005 8PM

I am so tired and hungry. I only ate this morning and haven't eating again as of yet. I had a hot chocolate at 3PM. This is around the time Katherine came back and wanted to talk and I was scared again, just trying to drink my hot chocolate when she told me to call my therapist Courtney, she proceeded to tell Courtney how this whole apartment is her space and I have none. I beg to differ, I have a futon in the living room I sleep on and this is my private space when I want to sleep, she said it's in her space thus it ism hers. My Computer is my Space and she has No Right to unplug it when I am typing, that is rude.

When I called the police on the Cordless phone she disconnected it. So, I called 911 from My telephone land line, and she unplugged my receiver as I was talking to the 911 operator. I had to call 911 two times as the first time a lady gave me a non emergency Gresham Police number. I called 911 back and they dispatched a patrol car with two officers, I talked with them briefly and they never came back and talked to me to see if I was okay.

She keeps telling me I am try to control her life, I am not I just want to live and have my space and I am Severely Disabled and she don't respect that in me. Because I was born with a birth defect.  I am scared because she is threatening me with an Eviction Notice when We talk with my Therapist Courtney this Friday at noon.

I cannot handle anymore abuse emotionally or verbally. I need Help God for my SSDI to come soon Please. I need to be on my own and so does Snowy my Cat. We need protection from Anger!!

Help Lord Jesus, even my doctor could see this in Katherine that she is verablly abusive to me. My Doctor Sara is nice to me in Person. This is the way I am going to keep it!!

I need my SSDI so I can Move Help!!!

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel

More.....

May 7th, 2005 9AM pst

No one should have to live in fear of their life or home. My meeting with my room-mate and I at LifeWorks with my therapist Courtney. My therapist acted as the Moderator between my room-mate Katherine and I.

Courtney only let one of talk at a time. This did not work out though, as Katherine did not want to take turns and interrupt when we all tried to talk in turns. Katherine started getting angry pointing her finger at my Therapist Courtney saying "excuse me" that is not true. Katherine kept saying she is 61 years old and that she knows a lot more than Courtney and I. Katherine kept saying I was not mature at 45 years old.

Courtney asked Katherine to leave the room after she realized this won't work at all. Courtney and I talked after Katherine left. I let my Therapist Courtney read my Private Diary if what happened May 4th, 2005. Katherine kept saying I am a liar in what I wrote to Courtney earlier.

On the way home I was driving my Jeep Grand Cherokee eastbound on Hwy 84 back to Gresham, Oregon where Katherine and I live. I don't know why I did it, but, I told Katherine I let my Therapist Courtney read my Private Diary of what happened May 4th, 2005. Courtney talked me that day on May 4th, 2005 and told me to write everything down, plus what I could do to improve the room-mate status between Katherine and I. Anyway, after I let Katherine know I let Courtney read my Private Diary, Katherine blew up at me calling me God's Name in Vain over and over, cursing at me calling me a Liar. I pulled over to the side of the freeway, and asked Katherine to get out of my Jeep I am Not going to take this abuse anymore. Katherine refused to get out, so at 122nd Ave. I got off hwy 84, because I could not take Katherine's anger at me anymore. She kept yelling at me and would not clam down. As I was traveling down 122nd, Ave. I turned left on Glisen and Katherine said oh sure you're going to take me to the Police station on the corner. I didn't know there was a Police Station there until she pointed its right there. So, after ht left turn signal turned green, I turned into the Police Stating Parking lot, I then asked Katherine to get out of my Jeep there, she wouldn't. She kept saying "You have to Take me Home Now!" "I said I don't have to take you anywhere if I don't want to!" Katherine got angrier at me, and yelled at me more, so I left the Police Station Parking lot disabled space I was parked in. As Katherine kept cursing at me, I decided to ignore her from now on. I drove the rest of the way to the apartments quite not saying anything until I pulled into the parking lot. I backed up in a parking space so Katherine could unload the shingles and plant that someone gave her at Alexis's apartment complex. Katherine kicked my passenger side door open with her foot inside my Jeep Grand Cherokee, I said Please don't kick my Jeep! Katherine got madder and asked me can she make two trips to unload my Jeep, I said no that you can unload all the shingles on the sidewalk. I then went and got my mail at my Post Office Box in Gresham. I opened the two letters from Multmomah County I-Tax, they where for the 2003 taxes they said I owed $94.86 dollars. One letter was dated May 1st, 2005 and it was a bill for the $94.86 I owe still due by June 1st, 2005. The other letter was saying I was approved for Hardship Status and don't owe anything and they will Not try to collect from me or report me.

No one should live in Fear!!! Katherine said on the way home. Disconnect the DSL from my computer and move my futon outside as she was getting her couch out of her garage. She threatened me again by kicking me out. This morning Katherine apologized to me and said I still want to be friends with you. I said you're killing our friendship. She left where I was sitting and cried. I stated to listen to Enya music on my computer, then onto Christian Music. The Christian music relaxed me and made me smile and cry!

Katherine left for the day, to go too the apartments she has been managing for Alexia, near Beaverton Oregon. Katherine can No Longer Drive My Jeep Grand Cherokee, So, she took the bus over there this morning. I am alone now, I hide my diaries as Katherine was going to use her Paralegal education and sepenia them from me and destroy them. I said I think Not, these are my Private Diaries and they're not for Public to read them unless I want them to. I hide them all now better than before so no one but God and I know where they are located from now on!!

I still haven't heard from the Social Security Administration (SSA) Judge Ralph Jones for me SSDI claim I have. So, I am Very Stressed and Depressed over the matter.

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel

« Last Edit: May 08, 2005, 01:41:56 PM by MsGuidedAngel » Logged

AJ

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2005, 10:11:37 PM »

Will be praying for you MsGuidedAngel

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2005, 01:28:45 AM »

Praying for you sister.

Bob

Acts 4:30 By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2005, 06:19:44 PM »

May 24th, 2005 10:40am pst  Sad

Cry Cry Cry

Last night after I watched my show Medium on NBC. At 11pm I went to bed. I heard the telephone ring and I heard Katherine talking to Barbara, and saying something about Alexia's paperwork she had, I opened the door and told Katherine while she was on the telephone with Barbara. In the last week, Alexia and Katherine and I worked to tell Alexia that I would take the paperwork to give Alexia paperwork and meeting her away from this apartment. I guess Katherine Changed her mind about the paperwork and did NOT tell Alexia or I about that, so Alexia and I worked it out I would give her that I would give her the paperwork that belongs to Alexia. Sunday while Katherine was at Church in downtown Portland, I found my black suitcase in Katherine's closet; I was looking for something and found Alexia's paperwork by mistake. It was weird Alexia had called me later that day. I met her in Gresham, Oregon and I gave her the paperwork that belongs to Alexia.

After I had told Katherine, that Alexia already has her paperwork, Katherine got VERY angry and started yelling at me and calling me many names by cursing at me, all the while on the telephone to Barbara. Katherine got my suitcase out and threw it at me as I was on my way to the bathroom to go potty. The black suitcase hit me on my left shin and right lower leg when Katherine threw it at me. I yelled ouch and Barbara heard me say this and heard Katherine cursing at me and threatening me. I did not get angry at all, I kept clam and did not curse at all. Barbara kept calling Katherine, and tired to clam her down. Katherine's bedroom door was closed and I was in bed again after Katherine threw the suitcase at me. Katherine threw her cordless telephone while she was on the phone with Barbara, and the telephone broke apart when it hit the door. I didn't know Barbara called 911 for me in Vancouver, Washington because of Katherine's anger towards me, plus Barbara and Alexia. Alexia had told me Barbara called 911 on the phone, because I seen my cordless phone lighting up, so the phone didn't ring, and Katherine had no idea that I was talking to Alexia while I was laying down in my bed.  We got off the telephone, when I fell asleep, and Katherine came out of her bedroom and leaned down and yelled and cursed at me at the top of her lungs, and awoke me.

The Gresham Police did come around 12 midnight. They knocked on the door, and Katherine looked out the mini-blinds as I was opening the front door, Katherine pushed me aside and slammed the door shut and as it was shutting, my right big toe got scratched from the bottom of the door. I yelled and screamed owe really loud and the Police where still trying to get into the apartment. I went to the back door and opened it and I told the officers this way and they ran and came in and pointed a tazer at Katherine and told her to get unto the floor face down. Katherine resisted and fought with the police all at this time, I was curled up into a ball on my futon when this was happing, I had my night gown over my knees and I was Praying out to God to please help me and take Katherine's anger away. One officer stayed with the handcuffed Katherine and the other had me go onto the back patio and sit down outside. I only had my nightgown on and I was very cold. One of the officers gave me one of my white blankets that were on my bed to keep warm, as it was 1am now and it was Very cold outside. I told the officers what had happened about my black suitcase being thrown at me before they were there, they heard me scream with Katherine slammed the front door. I heard Katherine saying I was lying to the police about everything that happened. The officers kept the back door open a tad to make sure I was okay outside. Katherine only had panties on the entire time the officers where here, she was topless and almost bottomless.  I heard Katherine's anger at me while I was outside and while she was taking to the police officers. The Katherine started crying, and the police officers gave her the red dress she'd been wearing that day so Katherine could get modest, and feel safe. The officers removed the handcuffs to Katherine could put this on, and re-handcuffed her afterwards. I was still outside all during this, I could hear everything!

On of the officers asked me if I needed medical treatment, I had said no, not at this time. They asked me if Katherine and I were domestic partners, I told them no we are not. Only that we are considered significant others through the VA and HAP (Housing Authority of Portland). This is so I can legally stay here until I get my SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance) from the SSA (Social Security Administration). Then I could move out on my own someday hopefully soon.

The officers came back and knocked on the door while I was talking to Alexia on the phone, Alexia had called me again. Alexia is begging me to get into a shelter NOW and do Not wait anymore. I worry because some of my home things are in Katherine's garage, and I have no place to put them. I need to sell some expensive things in the mini storage a friend of mine has been paying for me since the year 2003. This is so I can get some money and have someone help me move my things from Katherine's garage into my storage unit. The Police officers took pictures of the damaged door when Katherine slammed it shut and the police pushed back.

I haven't eaten yet and I need to get busy and call a Shelter SOON today and get out of here! The Police took Katherine away handcuffed and they were taking her to the hospital. The officers told me I need to get out of this apartment and stay with friends or get into a shelter As Soon As Possible and don't wait anymore.

So, I am going to eat and get busy. I will not be able to be online soon and will pack my computer away in the box under my desk. I will not be able to take care of Kristi Ann's Haven at all soon, as I won't have internet access anymore. So, I need someone to take over for me as Administrator for a long time Please! I NEED help and I need it Now, I cannot procrastinate anymore on anything. I am super Depressed, Stressed and Distressed over everything that Katherine has been doing to me and the SSA also. So far the SSA hasn't made a positive decision for my SSDI claim. My hearing was March 9th, 2005 and Judge Ralph Jones hasn't made his decision in my claim still as of yet! I do not know why it's taking the Judge so long, as my lawyer still thinks we won my case, but that it's in the Judges hands still. I am Still have had no letter in the mail as of yet!

I am going to eat now, it's almost 11:30am and I haven't eaten since yesterday..

So, Please Moderators I need and Experienced Moderator whom I will give them a promotion to Administrator at Kristi Ann's Have and take care of something's while I am offline!! I am desperate now for someone to help me at Kristi Ann's Haven Please!!

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2005, 09:45:17 PM »

KristiAnn,

Sister, I will definitely be praying for you.

I thought that you already had several moderators for your forum. Did something happen to them? I'm sorry that I can't help you. I'm already to or beyond the limit of what my health will allow for volunteer work. I'm afraid that the same might be true for the other moderators on Christians Unite.

Sister, you can count on the prayers of many sweet Christians here.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Philippians 4:7  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2005, 06:32:30 PM »

KristiAnn,

Sister, I will definitely be praying for you.

I thought that you already had several moderators for your forum. Did something happen to them? I'm sorry that I can't help you. I'm already to or beyond the limit of what my health will allow for volunteer work. I'm afraid that the same might be true for the other moderators on Christians Unite.

Sister, you can count on the prayers of many sweet Christians here.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Philippians 4:7  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Thanks Tom! Smiley

I am still scared where I live here.. here is some updates..

May 25th, 2005 7:30pm pst

This morning Katherine called me from the Psych Ward 5C of the VA Hospital in downtown Portland, Oregon. She wanted me to bring her some clothes and underware, her makeup and radio. I said I might be able to do this later maybe in the Afternoon. Well, Christina called me from the VA and asked me if I would meet with them tomorrow at 11am. I said, do I really have to, she said no you don't if you're uncomfortable. Christina reassured me the Psych Ward will have plenty of protection for me, Christina was unaware that I am Severely Disabled, because Katherine didn't tell them. Christina was also unaware of Katherine Throwing a suit case at me and Kicking to, plus that when the police came, Katherine slammed the Front door as I was opening it and the door caught my right toe. Christina did Not know any of this happened at all. Christina did tell me the reason why Katherine is in the Psych Ward, because she had an altercation with the Gresham Police Officers on the way to Mount Hood Medidal Center. Since Katherine weights almost 300lbs, I am sure it took two officers to handle her. Katherine got a disloacted shoulder because of what she did. Plus Christina said Katherine is in the Psych Ward because of her Anger!!

Katherine called me about 7 times today and harassed me on the telephone, asking me what I have been doing all day and more than likely in front of my computer all day. I said, "that is really none of your Buisness what I did today!" I cleaned the kitchen all up, it was very dirty because of Katherine. I washed all the dishes, and cleaned all the counters too. I was going to vaccume the carpets, but, it's too hot to do this, and I am hurting big time and I took a Vicodin pain pill. I called the Psych Ward and told them to take Katherine's telephone Privileges because she has been harassing me on the telephone and scaring me!

Alexa and Barbara are Kathernie's friends and are NOT supporting Katherine at all. They are supporting me, and are standing behind me 100%. I decided to Press Charges against Katherine for assault, because of the Suitcase being thrown at me and slamming the front door on my right toe when the police were here!!! I CANNOT take anymore Verbal, Emotional, or Physical from Katherine ANYMORE!!!! I WILL NOT take abuse anymore from this sick person!!

I need to finish writing in my Private Diary, because Christina whom called me today, said that Katherine cannot take my private diary's and destoy them either! She said I am safe at the VA tomorrow and Katherine cannot harm me in anyway. Nor can Katherine get ahold of my diary's either. I have documented almost all the Abuse in my diary's from the year 2003 to Present!

I have to MOVE out of where I am living SOON!!!! Hopefully God is helping me with housing soon. I have an offer and it's far away from Gresham, Oregon. So, now all I have to do is wait on God to help me get this stuido apartment soon!!!

I will NOT be online much longer as I am Moving soon! I will pack my Computer away in the boxes here. I might not be online for a long time! I might have to go too the Library to check my Emails and Kristi Ann's Haven out,that is if God Providing me to do so!!

I need to eat, I haven't eaten since this morning. I am going to bed Very early and getting up early tomorow!! I am Pressing Charges against Katherine in the moring!

God Bless all the Members of Kristi Ann's Haven. Remember, I will Love you all no matter what happends!!

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel

May 27th, 2005 6:40pm pst

I went too the Gresham, Oregon Police Station before I went up to the VA. The Gresham Police says this case is with the District Attorney (DA) now, so, I had to press charges there now. The Gresham Police gave me a telephone number to call and said I had to do this in downtown Portland, Oregon. I left the Gresham, Police Department around 8:30am on May 26th, 2005. I drove to Portland, and it took me an hour with traffic to get to the Downtown DA's office. I didn't have to wait in the long lines in the Front of the Court House. I went through a special entrance for Disabled people. I went up too the 6th floor of the Court House, and spoke with a nice female secretary, she looked to see if my case had been moved to the Portland Office yet, it wasn't there like the Gresham, Police told me. So the very nice secretary dialed a telephone number for me and I spoke with Sara there in Gresham DA's office and she brought up the report and case. She reassured me this is very Confidential and that I need not say anything to anyone! I am very hush, hush about some things right now. I took pictures of my left leg with all the bruises on in with my digital camera I own. Sara at the DA's office said well and keeps them hidden, at which I will do! I took pictures of the badly damaged front door Katherine and the Police damaged when Katherine wouldn't let them into the Apartment. I should hear from Sara and their office by next Friday or earlier. They told me they'll work on the case and get everything ready at the DA's office. Then they told me Katherine will get arrested! So, the DA's office will be my attorney, and Katherine will have to get her own! I am not trying to kick Katherine out of her apartment at all!! I called the Police to protect myself when Katherine was mad at me and wouldn't leave me alone on May 4th, 2005! Katherine unplugged my land line phone when I was taking to the 911 operator. She pushed me out of the way when I was talking to the 911 operator. Used my body and pushed her away from my desk, and re-plugged in the receiver into my telephone that I own on my desk! Katherine is telling everyone, that I pushed her against the wall, at which I DID NOT do!

I went up to the VA and took all Katherine's medications. I gave them to the front Nurses desk in the Locked Psych Ward in the VA hospital. This is where Katherine was put because of a lot of issues with anger after the police took her handcuffed away from the Apartment May 24th, 2005 around 1:30am I believe! She fought with the Gresham, Police, and when they dropped Katherine off at the Mount Hood Medical Center. Katherine fought again, this time with two Hospital Security Officers. Her shoulder got a major dislocation because I know her Anger caused it!

Katherine take anger management know, the Doctors at VA required it this time! Katherine was angry in the meeting too. We all met in a small private meeting room. I had two Nurses on each side of me, and around Katherine were a male Psychiatrist doctor and a female nurse on the other side.

Katherine came home with me in my Jeep on Wednesday the 26th of May when the meeting was over. Her mood was sort of mellow on the way back here. I do not understand why the VA let her go when she wanted to! Anyway, all that changed when we got home. Katherine was back to being her old self again and tried to record conversations between us and I would Not talk while she was recording me. She kept pestering me to talk and I said I choose Not to Answer those questions! I was laying down on my futon trying to sleep, because I had been up since 4am that morning of the VA meeting. I finally got tired of her questions and anger, so, I turned the mini tape recorder off. She went to my desk and called 911 on me for doing this. The Gresham Police came and said I did nothing wrong! Katherine still claims I went into her closet and was stealing from her when I took the papers that belonged to Alexa! I did not steal anything from Katherine That was and still is my Black suit case I own!

I am awaiting and Email from Sarah soon I hope and Pray. I NEED to get out of here, and she has a studio apartment for me on the coast of Oregon. I re-emailed her back and I want to move there as soon as possible!! Where this is a 3 hours west from where Katherine lives. I am not telling her anything about this either!

ASAP – Always Say A Prayer for me Please  I need to get out of the Verbal, Emotional and now Physical abuse that have been happening to me since the year 2003!

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel Cry

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the