Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:53:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  THE CORRUPTION OF OUR MINDS THROUGH DECEPTION
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE CORRUPTION OF OUR MINDS THROUGH DECEPTION  (Read 4833 times)
teddybear
« on: June 05, 2003, 07:19:36 AM »

2 Corinthians 11;3-But i fear,lest by any means,as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtelty,so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

To be able to stand firm in the days to come,God's people must know and recognize Satan as the Arch Deceiver and impostor that he is.You must know his strategy of deception,know where the battle must be fought and won,and have an offensive plan to Resist Satan.

Paul was greatly concerned about the believers in the churches becoming deceived...(Galatians 6;7)...Let no man deceive you...(Ephesians 5;6).
Paul pinpoints where the deception of Eve took place...in her mind.
Satan's objective in the garden of Eden was to Corrupt Eve's mind.God created Adam and Eve with minds that were perfect,and 100 percent in harmony with Him.
imfollowinghim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2003, 11:37:11 AM »

Amen teddybear, that is so true.

Keep Walking and Talking with HIM.
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2003, 08:04:29 AM »

2 Corinthians 11;3-But i fear,lest by any means,as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtelty,so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

To be able to stand firm in the days to come,God's people must know and recognize Satan as the Arch Deceiver and impostor that he is.You must know his strategy of deception,know where the battle must be fought and won,and have an offensive plan to Resist Satan.

Paul was greatly concerned about the believers in the churches becoming deceived...(Galatians 6;7)...Let no man deceive you...(Ephesians 5;6).
Paul pinpoints where the deception of Eve took place...in her mind.
Satan's objective in the garden of Eden was to Corrupt Eve's mind.God created Adam and Eve with minds that were perfect,and 100 percent in harmony with Him.

DITTO Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
missyann250

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2003, 02:02:59 AM »

Hi, new here teddybear, and you hit it right on for these days!
I love to ask God for spiritual hearing,sight, and wisdom.  He tells us to pray for our needs and wisdom, and you wouldn't believe what He's exposed to me when I pray this.  I never doubt God's guidance.  I know how Satan attacks to break down God's children.  I feel there should be a great uniting in the fellowship with God in perpetual prayer in these days, and it should be spread throughout the body of Christ.  There should be no fear, but looking to the will of God and the glorious Day of the Lord in all Christians now; that's where I see the power of the Lord in our lives.  I know God tells us to look towards the Day of the Lord, this is the motivator of our faith.  Hope, peace.  Glad to read your comments.  God Bless.
Cherry Blossom

God's Child

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2003, 02:31:51 AM »

Hey, teddybear, I'm a newbie here~!  I just thought what you wrote made so much sense to me.  I remember how I was extremely tormented by the words of Satan.  You know how Satan tries to degrade God and keep telling us that God couldn't forgive the sins that we committed and that we were too unclean to be with God.  Your words truly reminded me of those bleak desert days and strengthed my faith.  I'm so happy I'm in an oasis with Jesus, happily praising Him.  ^_^  Well, have a nice day.  God bless You!  

"When I stand before the throne, dressed in beauty not my own; when I see Thee as Thou art, love Thee with unsinning heart; then Lord, shall I fully know- not till then- how much I owe." -C.H. Spurgeon
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the