Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:44:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Cremation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cremation  (Read 3002 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2004, 07:55:08 PM »

Grin   Grin   Grin  Allinall,

Brother, your sense of humor is almost as warped as mine. Hello fellow warpee.   Grin  Thanks for the laugh.

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2004, 01:41:10 AM »

Hi,

The only reason I want to respond to this thread is for my personal belief in Cremation.

This is Not directed at anyone either!

Last year February 26th, 2003. My daddy committed suicide due to Cancer and Lou Gehrigs disease. He shot himself in the head with a .357 revoler hand pistol.  Here is more from "My Story" at Kristi Ann's Haven about my daddy;

My Earthly daddy never went to Church, he was very bitter for some reason or another about Church. It wasn't until later in his life, that he told my mother, "Do you believe in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit". Well, this over-joyed my mother and I, so many years of praying, God answers prayers in His timing not ours.

Only at this time my Earthly daddy had cancer of the rectum, colon, plus Lou Gehrigs disease. The Lou Gehrigs took my daddys mobility, and the when the cancer spread to his liver, it was very painful. One day while my mother was getting the mail and newspaper last year February 26th, 2003. The Post Office Box and newspaper is 7 miles from where they live in very Northern California. At this time my daddy was in a wheelchair because of the Lou Gehrigs disease. My daddy used to be an avid out doors man, hunting, raising horses. My mother and father lived so remotely in Very Northern California, near Eureka, California. That it usually takes 45 minutes to drive and get the mail and newspaper. While my mom was gone, my daddy rolled himself out too the middle room where his gun reloading bench was, he used my mothers .357 revolver and shot himself in the head, he committed suicide because of the cancer and Lou Gehrigs, both were Very painful. I live in Very Northern, Oregon is a city called Gresham, Oregon. A Deputy Medical Examiner came and gave me the news of what happened around 8:30pm. A Deputy Medical Examiner came and gave me the news. I had a lot of grief over this; my Earthly daddy and I were estranged from each other. We didn't talk to each other for four years. I wanted too, however he wouldn't talk to me. I am an only child of my mother and father, which hurt me a lot. What hurt my mother and I the most, we both didn't get to say goodbye to my daddy. My mother found my daddy on the floor when she came home with the mail and newspaper in a pool of blood. My mother and father were married 45 years! Not being able to call me because she was very upset about this (which, I understand). The Deputy Medical Examiner had to give me the news about my daddy. I had a job then and my employer wouldn't give me emergency time off from work. I couldn't sleep that night and I had to be at work at 9:30am that morning. A good friend of mine in Oregon came to stay with me to calm me down. I thank God for friends like her! It's a little more than a year later; my mother gets grief therapy in a support group. I haven't had any yet, I believe God has helped me with my grief. Thank God for taking this from me!! My mother and I see it this way. Since my Earthly daddy professed his Faith, my mom and I see him in Heaven, New Body, no more pain and whole again, most of all smiling. Sorry for the long story.

I Love God, when I had no daddy on Earth, I grabbed onto my Heavenly Father God (Daddy). Thank God for Jesus and the Holy Spirit, YaY! Woo hoo!

Blessings,  \o/

KristiAnn

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2004, 11:37:23 AM »

Brother, your sense of humor is almost as warped as mine. Hello fellow warpee.   Grin  Thanks for the laugh.

Grin

Howdy!  Oh the blessedness of the unity of likemindedness... Grin
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 11:38:06 AM by Allinall » Logged

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2004, 04:05:44 PM »

Grin

Allinall, on the subject of Cremation You get "TWO" Thumbs D-O-W-N.

<Smiley))><

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2004, 09:14:01 AM »

Grin

Allinall, on the subject of Cremation You get "TWO" Thumbs D-O-W-N.

<Smiley))><

Shame.  Hope no Christians "accidentally" get burned to death.  That would be unacceptable and irrevocable for God then I take it... Grin

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
tribsaint

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2004, 03:44:47 AM »

The OT people may well have buried their dead...but you know when we get to heaven we will have new gloryfied bodies...so it hardly matters what happens to this one...it is not our bodies that are the important things they just house what is importantIMHO Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the