Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:35:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286807 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Hello
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1566 times)
CrystalPc

He has not given us a spirit of fear

View Profile WWW
« on: June 20, 2004, 06:18:04 AM »

I am new to the forum, I am a website developer and webdesigner, webmaster. I just finished a newsportal assignment for a company that has the potential of another netscape, or aol. It was also in my job title to write content, and design.
I have been a Christian for 44 years. I am fundamentalist in practice, and evangelical. The denomination I was saved in was pentecostal.
I have been in the process of witnessing to muslims on another forum.
I was miraculously healed of Primary Progressive MS and the two heart attacks that it caused 2 years ago. The Lord has been good to me.
I hold dear the nicene creed, and am a trinitarian.
Well a little about me and my beliefs.
Crystalpc
archangel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 02:32:58 PM »

:)Hi Crystal, and welcome.  It sure sounds like you have an interesting and busy career.  Those of us who are still struggling with the mighty mouse stand in awe of your talent.
     I was fortunate enough to have the kind of parents who always made God the center of our family life and my personal walk with Our Heavenly Father has brought me closer to Him through all the years of my life especially in the last three years.  God is so good and I thank Him every day for His forgiving love and patience with me.  This forum gives me a chance to share with others and receive from them the joy of being with fellow Christians in a new way.
    Hope you stay and become part of this family. God Bless.

archangel

Psa 119:11  Thy word have I laid up in my heart, That I might not sin against thee.
CrystalPc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2004, 09:30:33 PM »

Thank you so much. It is good to come into a forum for respite. I hope to learn much here, and be able to relate it to my life and ministry.
Thanks again for the welcome, I have my testimony posted on some of the other forums, and will post it here. God has done great wonderful things. His mercy endures forever.. Cheesy
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2004, 10:50:05 PM »

Hiya Crystal, Welcome! YaY  Grin

hugs,

Kristi

Yoyostick

L.E.A.H. and the Trashmobile

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2004, 09:57:02 PM »

I am new to the forum, I am a website developer and webdesigner, webmaster. I just finished a newsportal assignment for a company that has the potential of another netscape, or aol. It was also in my job title to write content, and design.
I have been a Christian for 44 years. I am fundamentalist in practice, and evangelical. The denomination I was saved in was pentecostal.
I have been in the process of witnessing to muslims on another forum.
I was miraculously healed of Primary Progressive MS and the two heart attacks that it caused 2 years ago. The Lord has been good to me.
I hold dear the nicene creed, and am a trinitarian.
Well a little about me and my beliefs.
Crystalpc

Yo yo! Enjoy the forum!

Another netscape? Sounds interesting. I never much liked AOL.

Jesus is Life!
"For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting LIFE." -John 3:16
carsncandy

I am saved !

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2004, 10:22:00 PM »

Welcome! Hi-yah, and all those good things! Grin  I'm a "newbi" too. Awesome testimony of the Lord's great mercy and power !
Bythe way, what is a "trinitrian" ?
Praise Him.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew thier strength. They wil soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
CrystalPc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2004, 10:46:13 PM »

Welcome! Hi-yah, and all those good things! Grin  I'm a "newbi" too. Awesome testimony of the Lord's great mercy and power !
Bythe way, what is a "trinitrian" ?
Praise Him.
Only that I believe in triunity of God according to the nicene creed. God the Father. God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. 3 perons yet all one God.
carsncandy

I am saved !

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2004, 10:21:54 AM »

Hello again, I also believe in the trinity,but I've never heard of the nicene creed, where is it in the scripture or is it just a name for the belief in , God the Father, God the son, Jesus, and God the Holy Spirit? I believe that they are all individual, yet one Lord.
Peace, and be blessed! Smiley

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew thier strength. They wil soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
CrystalPc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2004, 02:02:21 PM »

The Nicene Creed takes the bible as a whole. It was a statement of belief of the early church Fathers at the council of Nicea. I always put it in my introductions because I am involved in witnessing to Islamic peoples who do not believe in the diety of Jesus and call us polytheistic.
But this is the Nicene Creed.
catholic in this creed means the universal church which as we know is the body of Jesus Christ the real church.
Nicene Creed
(fourth century)

This creed was first formulated at the First Ecumenical Council, held at Nicea, located in what is now Turkey, in 325, as a response to the Arian heresy, which denied the divinity of Christ. It was revised at the Second Ecumenical Council, held at Constantinople in 381 as a response to the Macedonian or Pneumatomachian heresy, which denied the divinity of the Holy Spirit.

We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is, seen and unseen.  

We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one Being with the Father. Through him all things were made. For us and for our salvation he came down from heaven: by the power of the Holy Spirit he became incarnate from the Virgin Mary, and was made man. For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate; he suffered death and was buried.  On the third day he rose again in accordance with the Scriptures; he ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. With the Father and the Son he is worshiped and glorified. He has spoken through the Prophets. We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church. We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2004, 02:09:24 PM by CrystalPc » Logged
CrystalPc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2004, 02:03:56 PM »

A good place for research in Doctrine and apologetics is at www.carm.org
carsncandy

I am saved !

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2004, 10:30:04 PM »

AMEN!!!! Grin
Thanks I really appreciate you !  Cheesy
Be blessed most abundantly !

CrystalPc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2004, 01:07:37 AM »

AMEN!!!! Grin
Thanks I really appreciate you !  Cheesy
Be blessed most abundantly !
And you Carnscandy. May the Lord keep you in the hollow of his hand..
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2004, 06:19:54 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to CrystalPC,

I'm sorry to be so late in welcoming you to the forum. I've been without a computer.

I firmly believe in the Holy Trinity, and I also know how hard it is to witness to those in Islam. I enjoyed hearing about you and know that you will find many here who share your beliefs.

Jump in and have some fun.

Love In Christ,
Tom

NateyCakes

Radical for Christ!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2004, 03:19:28 PM »

Hello & Welcome! God Bless~

~*Rejoice for the Lord is GOOD!!*~
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the