Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:14:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Mark of the Beast Technology here!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mark of the Beast Technology here!  (Read 21570 times)
Evangelist
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2004, 04:54:26 PM »

go get em Son

yeeessssssss!

BroHank
John 8:12 Ministries  www.john812.com
The Beymers  www.thebeymers.org
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2004, 08:41:47 AM »

Cheesy

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2004, 02:52:10 AM »

'I've got a biometric ID card'
By Tom Geoghegan
BBC News Online

Biometric testing of face, eye and fingerprints could soon be used on every resident of the UK to create compulsory identity cards. BBC News Online's Tom Geoghegan volunteered for a pilot scheme and looked, unblinking, into the future.
As I was led up to the first floor of the UK Passport Office in London's Victoria, the butterflies I used to get at the dentist began to flutter.
But as it turned out, the photo booth we passed on the way would have provided a more invasive exercise.
The simple 15-minute process to get my own identity card simulates what probably lies ahead for everyone.
Biometric tests are likely to be introduced for all new driving licences and passports from 2007. They could become compulsory six years later.
Explaining the purpose of the six-month pilot schemes being held across the UK, the Home Office's Peter Wilson said: "This isn't a test of the technology - that's likely to change in the future as things move on - it's the process.
"We're looking for customer reactions and perceptions, and any particular difficulties."
I was greeted in a reception area for enrolment, which consisted of filling out a form with basic information about myself such as gender, age, postcode and ethnic background.
Then I gave the form and my name to operator Rachel Davies, who inputted the information at a computer.
I was ushered into a room and directed to sit in a sophisticated-looking booth, facing a hi-tech camera. No going back now.
The first test is the facial recognition, which is like a prolonged photograph without the flash.
Big Brother
No cheesy grins will be allowed, because the machine is scanning the measurements of your face and "doesn't like teeth".

BIOMETRIC PILOT SCHEMES
Target of 10,000 volunteers
No figures yet, but more than 16,000 have shown an interest
All details are destroyed and feedback anonymous
Set in London, Glasgow and Leicester, plus a mobile facility travelling the UK
Aims to identify any practical difficulties and give a cost projection of full scheme
Current cost predicted £1.3bn to £3.1bn ..... what ever this is, I don't know.

The iris scan required more concentration because I had to stare hypnotically at two ellipses in the camera, while the machine verbally directed me.
"Come closer," says a Big Brother-like voice, instructing me to shuffle my seat forward while keeping my eyes fixed on the shapes.
After about 60 seconds, the machine indicated the scanning was complete.
No messy carbon required for the fingerprints. Instead I had to put each hand's four fingers, then the thumb, on a glass scanner.
My prints appeared on a computer screen and within minutes were compared against one million others which, for the sake of the pilot scheme, had been imported from the US.

ID CARDS TIMETABLE
Nov 2003: Draft Bill published
Apr 2004: Pilot schemes begin
Autumn 2004: White Paper in Parliament
2005: Facial biometrics used on passports (scanned from passport photograph)
2007: New passports and driving licences to require biometrics, separate ID cards optional
2013: Parliament to vote on making it compulsory for all to have some form of biometric ID

With all three tests completed, I had to give a copy of my signature which they stored electronically.
I filled out a feedback form about my experience and then the card was ready and in my hands.
It's strange to think that the identity card's small microchip contains some personal information and my biometrics.
But I don't feel psychologically invaded or like an android, as I thought I might.
Another simple fingerprint test verifies that I match the card and that's it, over.
If the government gets its way, the information on the chip would also be stored on a national identity register, accessible to the police, government departments, the Inland Revenue, immigration and intelligence services.
No wonder as I leave, a member of staff jokes: "We'll be tracking you."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/uk/3556720.stm

Bronzesnake
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2004, 08:10:17 AM »

Live and Let Die DreamWeaver!!!

Just jokin of course, this is a hot topic.

Here's a wee bit of info on a British fella, who had two implants, and I'll give a link to his site so you can read what's going on in the world of Cybernetics and implants...

Kevin Warwick is Professor of Cybernetics at the University of Reading, UK. In 1998 he shocked the international scientific community by having a silicon  chip transponder surgically implanted in his left arm. A series of further  implant experiments have taken place in which Kevin’s nervous system was linked to a computer...

http://www.kevinwarwick.com/

Bronzesnake
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2004, 08:42:58 AM »

Here's a wee bit of info on a British fella, who had two implants, and I'll give a link to his site so you can read what's going on in the world of Cybernetics and implants...

Kevin Warwick is Professor of Cybernetics at the University of Reading, UK. In 1998 he shocked the international scientific community by having a silicon  chip transponder surgically implanted in his left arm. A series of further  implant experiments have taken place in which Kevin’s nervous system was linked to a computer...

Bronzesnake

A quote from the site....

Question:In your article for "Wired", you said "I was born human, but it was an accident of fate". Do you think humanity must change itself because it has the power to?

Answer: Humanity can change itself but hopefully it will be an individual choice. Those who want to stay human can and those who want to evolve into something much more powerful with greater capabilities can. There is no way I want to stay a mere human.

Speachless!   Just one more indication of how far man will go when he is focused on himself and not God.  

On a humorous note, If he downloads any Microsoft updates, he's going to have trouble with all the security flaws in his brain.   Grin   Dude, you are a dell!  lol

Scarry stuff.

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Bronzesnake
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2004, 02:45:51 AM »

Bronzesnake

A quote from the site....

Question:In your article for "Wired", you said "I was born human, but it was an accident of fate". Do you think humanity must change itself because it has the power to?

Answer: Humanity can change itself but hopefully it will be an individual choice. Those who want to stay human can and those who want to evolve into something much more powerful with greater capabilities can. There is no way I want to stay a mere human.

Speachless!   Just one more indication of how far man will go when he is focused on himself and not God.  

On a humorous note, If he downloads any Microsoft updates, he's going to have trouble with all the security flaws in his brain.   Grin   Dude, you are a dell!  lol

Scarry stuff.

Grace and Peace!

Virus attacks were actually a concern when he was implanted with the first of the two chips. This first implant wasn't linked to his nervous system, and was used for rudamentary tasks, suchas, opening doors, with a voice which greeted him, and other electronics operations.

Bronzesnake
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2004, 07:04:07 AM »

I have a question for all of us that could make for some interesting discussion.

Personally, I don't believe an inplanted chip -in and of itself- is the mark of the beast.  But I do believe it is likely to  be the method in which the mark of the beast is implemented...which brings me to this question...

What is it about that mark, or implant if that is the case, that eliminates salvation potential?

I guess I have waited long enough.  Evengelists and BRNZ have given their answers, which BTW I agree with both.

Here is what I think is plainly stated in scripture.

Speaking about the false prophet here....

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

This beast exercises all the power of the first beast. A second AC in ability and power if you will.  Notice the "causeth to worship", sounding very much like the causeth to take the mark later on...as in force to take the mark/force to worship? Also sounds like some sort of miracle...deadly wound was healed of the first beast.

Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles
which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Here again, he deceives men by miracles which he can perform in "sight" of the beast. Calling fire down from heaven, etc....And commands them to build an image to the beast which was wounded by the sword, and yet lived. This seems like all out deception by miracles.  Reminds me of the pharisee's asking Christ for visual signs that he was the Christ.   False prophet performing them, yet he insist everyone worship the first beast and his image.

Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Freaky stuff!   More miracles...now the image lives, both speaking and causing death to those who do not worship it.  Imagine the awe and fear of witnessing such a thing.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

And finally, the mark. IMO, this is to determine who has yet to worship and pay homage to the image of the beast. If you don't worship, your ability to buy and sell expires. Clearly an attempt to weed out unbelievers of the beast. Namely, christians....who know they cannot worship anyone but God himself.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Everyone always focuses on this verse. This number identifies the beast, as being the number of a man.  Christians know all too well that we cannot worship anyone or anything but God. False Worship is coerced by miracles, threat of death, which many no doubt will fall headlong into by seeming proof and fear, and is finally policed by means of a mark that forbids buying and selling unless one has proof of worship. Ever heard of POP? Proof of purchase? How about POW = proof of worship.

Just my take on how scrpture lays it out. I don't believe taking the mark will be a casual thing. It seems from these verses, that worship of the beast is actually what is saught, and the mark is just to cleverly ID those who have, and have not yet worshipped. We are talking about all out rejection of the word of God, Jesus Christ, by men worshiping an image of a man. All sold by visual miracles, signs and wonders.  No faith required!  Just a stamp of POW

Thoughts?

Tim

InChrist

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2004, 08:11:20 PM »

I don't think microchip inplants are the mark of the beast. Although I do not like the idea at all for many obviuos resons.

As someone said in a post way back in page 2 or 3 of this thread, I take the Bible very literally.

Having microchip inplants as the mark of the beast is a lot like the people that think the locust described in Revelations are actually Military helicopters.

With all the "miracles" and such, I just can't see it as being a technology thing.

Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

With all those things being seen by everyone, none will be able to deny a spiritual existance anymore. Therefor I think that the mark will be of a much different nature than inplants. My guess is that it will possibey be something done by the continuing "miracles" of the beast. Something that will continue to WOW the people. Because you know that people forget one or two miracles, it happened so many times in the Bible.

It will definitly be something that everyone will be able to see. Something that everyone can look at with just a glance and say "he is a believer" or "he is not one of us".

I will in no way volunteer to have a chip inplanted in any part of my body. But i just don't think that scripture supports the mark of the beast as being a microchip inplant.

It will happen just as the Bible says that it will. No more, no less.

May His peace go with you.
JitC
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2004, 09:08:01 AM »

Call me old fashioned (everyone else does) but I can’t go along with implanted chip technology as being “the mark”.
Many people don't think it's the mark. The more convenient the chip gets, and the closer we get to a time when a chip is necessary to continue living a normal, unpersecuted life, the more people who previously thought the chip to be the mark will change their opinion, foolishly convincing themselves "it couldn't possibly be the mark, the rapture hasn't happened yet."
What is it about that mark, or implant if that is the case, that eliminates salvation potential?...Im just wondering how taking a chip or mark changes inner man???
If you think you can't live without money, it has ceased being a tool and has become your master. Those people who think they can't live without money will feel forced to take it. Jesus said that you can't serve both God and money. The "mark" would be proof that the master you serve is money.
Luk 21:28  And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
2nd Timothy, please tell me you believe this to be in reference to a post-trib rapture. If you think it's in reference to a pre-trib rapture it is blatantly out of context.

Again, the pre-trib rapture myth will lead many to eternal hell, all because a couple of authors found money to be more important than truth. Since so many people falsly believe that the mark of the beast comes AFTER the rapture, people will think that accepting a chip implant will be ok, especially since it will make life so much easier.
"They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths." (2 Tim 4:4)
The pre-trib rapture myth was made up a couple hundred years ago, but has only become popular over the past 15 years.
Bronzesnake
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2004, 03:26:25 PM »

JitC quote...

Again, the pre-trib rapture myth will lead many to eternal hell, all because a couple of authors found money to be more important than truth. Since so many people falsly believe that the mark of the beast comes AFTER the rapture, people will think that accepting a chip implant will be ok, especially since it will make life so much easier.
"They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths." (2 Tim 4:4)
The pre-trib rapture myth was made up a couple hundred years ago, but has only become popular over the past 15 years.

I think you're seriously overstating the consequences when you say..."the pre-trib rapture myth will lead many to eternal hell, all because a couple of authors found money to be more important than truth"

First of all - Many "authors" have written on pre and post Tribulation. It doesn't matter when we believe the rapture happens. The fact of the matter is, that it will happen when God wants it to happen, and saved Christians will be raptured at that time. Christians know about the mark of the beast, so I seriously doubt any will accept it regardless of when the rapture occurs.

Secondly - Pre-Trib Rapture was taught as far back as the fifth century - if you read through the Pre-Trib Rapture threads on this forum, you will find all the details on this topic. I submit that Pre-Trib Rapture goes back even further...It is in your Bible! Wink Also, many prophecies from the Bible could not be understood until there proper time.

Finally - I don't think it's wise to call any of the Rapture theories "myth" there is very strong evidence in our Bible which supports both Pre and post Trib Raptures, and the topic has been argued and debated thoroughly on this forum. I happen to believe the Pre-Trib Rapture fits the best with Biblical evidence, and I have stated my evidence and beliefs on the topic on this forum, as have others. Just have a look at the Rapture topic threads on this forum and you will find plenty on the subject. I find no good reason to rehash it all every time a "newbie" ( that's not intended as any kind of insult, or derogatory term - we were all newbies at one time) arrives and attempts to start the debate all over again. The topic is thoroughly covered here... have a look.

Bronzesnake
InChrist

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2004, 06:31:24 PM »

I think you're seriously overstating the consequences when you say..."the pre-trib rapture myth will lead many to eternal hell, all because a couple of authors found money to be more important than truth"
Bronzesnake

Well said.

May His peace go with you.
JitC
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2004, 01:12:54 AM »

I’m not interested right now to have a debate about whether the rapture is pre-trib or post-trib. What I am concerned about is what deception can lead to for those whose faith isn’t very strong, and whose understanding isn’t great.

For people whose faith is strong, and whose understanding is great, it doesn’t seem that it would matter much if one believes or does not believe in the pre-tribulation rapture. For those of us with a relatively strong faith and understanding, we could believe in the pre-trib rapture theory, and not be at risk of backsliding in the event we are proven wrong about the theory. But it should not be overlooked that people who are new to the faith often take all of what they are taught as fact, because they are not yet able to discern between definite truth and mere theory. Between the important things, and the not so important. Being that they are new to the faith, they understandably don’t know where to draw the line. Many who are new to the faith don’t see the pre-trib rapture as a theory, but as fact. If the rapture doesn’t happen before the tribulation, at some point these people will realize some of what they were taught was wrong. It won’t be just a simple realization for them. It can be very distressing to realize what you had believed, is now proven to be untrue. These people, like the rest of us, will have to decide to either take the mark or not. Taking the mark will allow them to buy food, and keep their family from starving. In their minds, they understandably might see that if what they were taught about the rapture was wrong, then maybe what they were taught about taking the mark was wrong too. I think it should be obvious that teaching people that the pre-trib rapture is fact rather than theory is a very dangerous teaching. It’s obvious to me that such teachers are willing to gamble with other’s salvation. All it would take to avoid being at fault for such a gamble would be to tell the students that it is only a theory. That it may or may not be true. But many people have too much pride to admit that what they believe to be true may not be.

I also think it’s wrong to blatantly take things out of context. For some pre-trib rapture proof-texts it is understandable, because it isn’t obvious whether or not it’s in reference to a pre- or post-trib rapture. But often people take things out of context that are obviously in reference to something that happens after the tribulation. It is obvious that people who do such things care little about truth.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2004, 01:16:19 AM by JitC » Logged
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2004, 05:52:16 AM »

Britian To Start Biometric Testing For ID Cards

Britain to Start Biometric Tests for National I.D. Card Plan
By Gary Lane Chief International Correspondent

If the six-month trial is successful, the British government says it will use the technology to introduce biometric passports by mid-2005.

The British government is gearing up for tests for a new national I.D. card plan. The government will begin testing biometrics technology on 10,000 citizen volunteers starting in January.

Each volunteer will be given a smart card that contains an electronic chip imbedded with personal information. Facial, iris and fingerprint recognition technology will be used in a database to confirm the identities of the volunteers.

If the six-month trial is successful, the British government says it will use the technology to introduce biometric passports by mid-2005. Biometric driver's licenses would also be introduced. Both uses would pave the way for a compulsory national identity card system.

The argument is that cutting-edge technology is needed and should be utilized to track would-be terrorists, prevent abuse of the immigration system, protect British citizens against identity theft, and help crack down on organized crime.

Civil libertarians fear biometrics is an invasion of privacy rights. No legal action to stop the test trials is planned against the British government at this time.

Moving right along. First the Mexico Judicial workers, and now Britain getting their chip together for testing.

August 4, 2004
by Jo Best

One German start-up has created an alternative to RFID that is likely to get under consumers' skin.

Ident Technologies has dreamt up Skinplex - which could be used in all the same ways as RFID and Bluetooth - but uses a different transmitter: human skin.

Like RFID, Skinplex works by reading a unique identifier remotely using an electromagnetic signal, normally between a microchip and a reader. Unlike RFID, however, Skinplex uses the skin to transmit the signal and an identifier carried on a person. The signal is transmitted when the carrier touches the receiver.

The Skinplex system can also be worked from a distance of 50cm, transmitting through the ether.

One possible use for the technology the company is touting is for unlocking car doors remotely. With the car owner carrying his own unique code, the idea is Skinplex becomes an anti-theft device, with only the car owner being able to get in the car without setting off an alarm.

With RFID set to become a billion-dollar market by 2010, the idea of keeping the costs down might tempt some the way of Skinplex.

Some hospitals are even talking about implanting staff and patients with RFID technology, potentially opening up a huge market for humans to carry RFID chips or Skinplex identifiers.

However, last month, Microsoft patented a way of turning your skin into a power conduit and data bus. IBM also jumped on the bandwagon some years ago - showing off a way of electronically sharing business cards when two people shake hands.

http://networks.silicon.com/lans/0,...39122871,00.htm

Come on sinners lets go down, Come on down, don't you want to go down. Come on sinners let's go down, Down to the river to pray
quote.gif
nephilimiyr
View Public Profile
Send a private message to nephilimiyr
Find all posts by nephilimiyr
Bless nephilimiyr now
View or write in nephilimiyr's Guestbook
Add to nephilimiyr's Reputation
Add nephilimiyr to your Buddy List
  #4 [Go to Top of Page] [Go to Bottom of Page]
Old 19th August 2004, 12:29 PM
nephilimiyr
41 [Male] [United States] [Christian] [Click here to look at nephilimiyr's photo]
Senior Veteran
nephilimiyr is offline and is surfing the web       [Click here to bless nephilimiyr now!] [Read or post in nephilimiyr's Guestbook] [Add to nephilimiyr's Reputation]

nephilimiyr has a spectacular aura aboutnephilimiyr has a spectacular aura aboutnephilimiyr has a spectacular aura about
Blessings: 1,066
   [nephilimiyr's Avatar]
Or how about this one?

August 2, 2004
by Jo Best

One US state reckons it's cracked how to keep track of all of its 44,000 prison inmates - RFID-chip them.

The Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction (ODRH) has approved a $415,000 contract to trial the tracking technology with Alanco Technologies.

The pilot project will run at the Ross Correctional Facility in Chillicothe, Ohio. If all goes well, the technology could be rolled out to all of the state's inmates in 33 separate facilities. Inmates will wear "wristwatch-sized" transmitters that can detect if prisoners have been trying to remove them and send an alert to prison computers.

Staff will also wear the technology on their belts so they can be tracked for security purposes. Warders can activate an alarm themselves but the alert will also be sent if the transmitter is forcibly removed or the warder is knocked down.

Alanco claims system can pinpoint the location of staff and prisoners in real-time and track them within the confines of a prison.

The Ross project is not the first such rollout of tracking chips in US prisons. Facilities in Michigan, California and Illinois already employ the technology and Robert R. Kauffman, Alanco CEO, said he expects three new states to sign up to use RFID technology.

One US state reckons it's cracked how to keep track of all of its 44,000 prison inmates - RFID-chip them.

The Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction (ODRH) has approved a $415,000 contract to trial the tracking technology with Alanco Technologies.

The pilot project will run at the Ross Correctional Facility in Chillicothe, Ohio. If all goes well, the technology could be rolled out to all of the state's inmates in 33 separate facilities. Inmates will wear "wristwatch-sized" transmitters that can detect if prisoners have been trying to remove them and send an alert to prison computers.

Staff will also wear the technology on their belts so they can be tracked for security purposes. Warders can activate an alarm themselves but the alert will also be sent if the transmitter is forcibly removed or the warder is knocked down.

Alanco claims system can pinpoint the location of staff and prisoners in real-time and track them within the confines of a prison.

The Ross project is not the first such rollout of tracking chips in US prisons. Facilities in Michigan, California and Illinois already employ the technology and Robert R. Kauffman, Alanco CEO, said he expects three new states to sign up to use RFID technology.

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2004, 07:19:51 AM »

Quote:
2Tim - Luk 21:28  And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

JitC - 2nd Timothy, please tell me you believe this to be in reference to a post-trib rapture. If you think it's in reference to a pre-trib rapture it is blatantly out of context.

I’m not interested right now to have a debate about whether the rapture is pre-trib or post-trib. What I am concerned about is what deception can lead to for those whose faith isn’t very strong, and whose understanding isn’t great.

I also think it’s wrong to blatantly take things out of context. For some pre-trib rapture proof-texts it is understandable, because it isn’t obvious whether or not it’s in reference to a pre- or post-trib rapture. But often people take things out of context that are obviously in reference to something that happens after the tribulation. It is obvious that people who do such things care little about truth.

I have been holding my tongue on this for a few days now, because I felt as if you were attempting to gode me into another debate.   From the snipits I quoted here I think its clear I was right.   I never made mention of pre, mid or post rapture and you have been hammering away at a point I never made.    Huh

Doesn't matter which one happens (pre mid or post)  Their all close!   Wink  Cool

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Bronzesnake
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2004, 04:47:06 PM »

JitC quote...

Jesus tells us that He will come for those who are His. Do you think He was lying when He said that? It doesn't matter a hoot when you, or I, or anyone else believes the Rapture will take place. The fact of the matter is that it will take place - and those who are saved, true believers - whether they are new, or veteren Christians - will be saved. PERIOD.

Jesus didn't tell us that whosoever understands the entire Bible will be saved...He said...Jhn 11:26 "And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?"

Bronzesnake
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the