Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 08:46:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286810 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  SPIRITUALLY ROOTED DISEASE
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SPIRITUALLY ROOTED DISEASE  (Read 2460 times)
teddybear
« on: May 26, 2003, 03:56:00 PM »

Spiritually rooted disease is the result of separation on three levels.
1.Separation from God,His Word and His love.
2.Separation from yourself.
3.Separation from others.

1.SEPARATION FROM GOD,HIS WORD AND HIS LOVE.
Mankind is diseased because first of all we are separated from God,His Word,His truth and His love-and that includes members of His church.Do you know how many of the wonderful,believing saints i talk to are not sure God loves them? They had an earthly father that did not represent God the Father in their life.God the Father is now guilty by association.He's a mean bad dude.

Religion teaches that God the Father is sitting on the throne with lightning bolts waiting to strike you dead if you're bad today.That's not what i read in scripture.Our God is a loving God who says,...God is love.

1 John 4;16-And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us.God is love;and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God,and God in him.
and For God so loved the world that He gave...

John 3;16-For God so loved the world,that he gave his only begotten Son,that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,but have everlasting life.
Jesus said-you've seen Me,you've seen the Father.

John 5;19-Then answered Jesus and said unto them,Verily,verily,i say unto you,The Son can do nothing of himself,but what he seeth the Father do;for what things soever he doeth these also doeth the Son likewise.

I like to have a little fun with religion.I love relationship,but to me religion is a killer.I try to bring people into that place of healing-that place of receiving.You see,healing doesn't ultimately come from Jesus.It comes from the Father.Jesus said,I only do the things I saw My Father doing.I only say the things I heard My Father saying.
John 8;38-I speak that which I have seen with my Father;and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

SEPARATION FROM YOURSELF.
Do you know how many people do not like themselves? Do you know how many people struggle with self-hatred,lack of self-esteem and guilt? It's a massive plague.How can you not love yourself if God loves you? He's greater than you are.He who is greatest and holiest of all,God the Father,says He loves you.Under what gospel do we have the audacity to say we do not love ourselves? If we do,we make ourselves in opposition to God.We make ourselves a god unto ourselves,deny His statement of love,and open ourselves up to the enemy to agree with us.

SEPARATION FROM OTHERS
Separation opens the door to spiritually rooted diseases.Unforgiveness,or bitterness toward others,contributes to separation.
When you think of someone who has wronged you,do you feel it in the pit of your stomach? We need to start looking at those high-octane pings.You will always remember that individual and what they did to you,but you do not have to carry the thoughts of hate,or bitterness.If you have truly forgiven them from your heart,these thoughts will be gone.You will still have the memory,but God will heal the pain so you can have victory over the situation.It doesn't need to ruin your life.

God Bless.

GarColga

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2003, 04:43:09 PM »

How about a space after punctuation marks? It would make your post easier to read.
xpixiechick1234x

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2005, 04:19:20 AM »

Not forgiving is a spiritually rooted disease.  Basically any negative emotions that aren't dealt with right away.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2005, 04:33:00 AM »

Not forgiving is a spiritually rooted disease.  Basically any negative emotions that aren't dealt with right away.

Amen, pixie. Anything that is not rooted in Godly love is a spiritual disease.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
xpixiechick1234x

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2005, 05:01:34 AM »

Proverbs 17:22
   A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the