Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:40:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Critique Please?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critique Please?  (Read 4691 times)
Fewarechosen7F

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2004, 01:51:41 PM »

I am getting ready to produce a monthly "news letter" to be distributed to truck stop ministries across the U.S. Please "critique" this article that is to be in the first paper.
Thank you in advance,
Yours in Christ,
Anne

Parable of the Sower

We know for certain that for many decades a great many church congregations have longed for revival in the Lord. We know that they have longed for the Lord God to be restored to them. We also know that meanwhile they claim that God is among them already. Without realizing the fact, in this they have made double minded claims, for the two claims are contradictory.
     We have probably all heard it said many times, that we must clearly understand the parable of the sower before we will be able to understand much of the Holy Bible at all. And if we are to ever actually achieve the overcoming of the wicked, then the teachings of Yeshua must override and overrule every denominational theology known to religion.
     It is for that reason that I labor in faith together with the works of study, in order to present to the reader my studies of the sayings and deeds of Yeshua. Because we are advised to first seek the kingdom of heaven and his righteousness, I have begun with the parable of the sower and the parables of the kingdom.

Lu 8:1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and showing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him,
Lu 8:2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils,
Lu 8:3 And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance.   
     There were more disciples than the twelve who accompanied Yeshua, as he went about preaching the kingdom of God and teaching his doctrine. In other words, a whole company of disciples went with him. All of them heard most of what he taught first hand. That Mary (their rebellion) Magdalene (a tower) and Joanna (Jehovah is a gracious giver), and Susanna (a lily) were named here, the indication is that they were taught as much as the twelve.  
     Joanna’s husband, Chuza (the seer), is only mentioned this one time in the commonly available scriptures of the New Testament.  Since it is mentioned here that he was Herod's (heroic) steward, and not mentioned whether he was with the disciples, there could be important details about him that were omitted during translations.

Mt 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side.
Mt 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.
Mt 13:3 And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;
Mr 4:1 And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land.
Mr 4:2 And he taught them many things by parables, and said unto them in his doctrine,
Lu 8:4 And when much people were gathered together, and were come to him out of every city, he spake by a parable:
Mr 4:3 Hearken; Behold, there went out a sower to sow:
     While the name Yeshua means (he will save), the name Jesus means (Jehovah saved). The effect of the use of the name Jesus (Jehovah-saved) in the scriptures is to both testify of the things that Yeshua taught and did, and to instruct the household of Yeshua in the things that they are to continue teaching and doing.
     Behold! Examine the information in this analogy very carefully. A parable is an example by which doctrine or precept is illustrated. His disciples had been accompanying Yeshua wherever he went, but their minds had not been keeping up with him whatever he said.
     Yeshua was the sower who was himself sowing knowledge and understanding of the ways of God. After him, his disciples would become the sowers of the same knowledge and understanding. And it makes absolutely no difference how much denominational theology a man knows, if he doesn’t know what Yeshua and his first disciples said and did. Because the doctrine of Yeshua overrules and overrides all other religious doctrine.

Mt 13:4 And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:
Mr 4:4 And it came to pass, as he sowed, some fell by the way side, and the fowls of the air came and devoured it up.
Lu 8:5 A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it.
     Knowledge that Yeshua (he will save) sowed fell into bodies of people whose entire way of life was “by the wayside.” Lack of communication in themselves caused them not to understand the things he said. And lack of understanding leaves the man wide open to the misinterpretation of the unknowingly ignorant and the misrepresentation of those who have already been deceived themselves. When people who misrepresent the doctrine of Yeshua gain influence over those who are ignorant of his doctrine, the ignorant become trodden down by misrepresentation.

Mt 13:5 Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:
Mt 13:6 And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.
Mr 4:5 And some fell on stony ground, where it had not much earth; and immediately it sprang up, because it had no depth of earth:
Mr 4:6 But when the sun was up, it was scorched; and because it had no root, it withered away.
Lu 8:6 And some fell upon a rock; and as soon as it was sprung up, it withered away, because it lacked moisture.
     Knowledge that Yeshua (he will save) sowed fell into bodies of people who were shallow of thought. The lack of giving serious thought is a personal barrier against the word of the kingdom for each of them. In this kind of man, the word of the kingdom grows outwardly very quickly. He quickly cleans the outward appearance of his life.
     But because that man does not “water” his understanding with serious thought, the word of the kingdom has no way to grow inwardly in him. He knows and lives only the “surface” of the word of the kingdom, the outward appearance of it. Because he doesn’t give it serious thought, he can not defend his faith.
     And so, when “the heat is on” and the word of the kingdom shines light on his shallow knowledge and understanding, he winds up being the one who is offended because he did not put down roots of serious thought into the word of the kingdom. And instead of beginning to think seriously when confronted, he becomes scornful of those who resist him.

Mt 13:7 And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:
Mr 4:7 And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up, and choked it, and it yielded no fruit.
Lu 8:7 And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprang up with it, and choked it.
     Knowledge that Yeshua (he will save) sowed fell into bodies of people who were like thorns pricking one another. This is a very good description of the religious world as we know it today. Varying traditional doctrines from every direction are like thorn bushes working to put to silence the word of the kingdom by all of their confusion. Since variance is abomination to God, it is safe to assume that all denominational doctrines are in error until proven otherwise through Yeshua’s doctrine, especially since Yeshua’s is the only true doctrine.

Mt 13:8 But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold. Mr 4:8 And other fell on good ground, and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth, some thirty, and some sixty, and some an hundred.
Lu 8:8 And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
     Knowledge that Yeshua (he will save) sowed also fell into bodies of people who were good ground, men like John and Paul, and the entire first generation of disciples. Those who are good ground are determined to hear the Lord if they never do anything else at all. Those who are good ground are determined to be obedient to the Lord, even if the members of their own families disown them because of it.
     These bring themselves forth as first fruits to the Lord. And afterward they bring forth other men and women in the word of the kingdom.

Mt 13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Mr 4:9 And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
      Whoever is determined in his heart to understand, let him comprehend the things that are told to him.

Anne
Reba
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2004, 02:03:35 PM »

Ya might try  printing  the name Jesus in () along side Yeshua and capitalizing the pronouns that relate to Him.

Says the missspeller and bad grammar champion of the forums.... Tongue
Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2004, 10:23:23 AM »

Fewarechosen7F

The church are all members of the the body of Jesus Christ,

Is your goal to convert those truckers who already believe in Jesus, to that of Jeshua, or is it to give out the good news to those who do not know Jesus.

The great majority of Christians in this country, who are saved, that attend the protestant churches you refer to, came to Christ, and were baptized under His english name "Jesus", and they know Jeshua is his jewish (hebrew) name, ...........meaning same thing.

In your opening paragraph, you start out by trying to explain something, which is more of a personal teaching, concerning been restored to the Lord, this is purely someones own ideas and teachings, and has nothing to do with the "Parable of the Sower."

The scripture is great but, the thought is suspect.

Stick with the scriptures and let them do their work, God has said,

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."  Isa 55:11

Stay close to the verses, you have chosen to share, when commenting.

Blessings as you share His Word,

Petro

Fewarechosen7F

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2004, 09:59:35 AM »

Is your goal to convert those truckers who already believe in Jesus, to that of Jeshua, or is it to give out the good news to those who do not know Jesus.

The great majority of Christians in this country, who are saved, that attend the protestant churches you refer to, came to Christ, and were baptized under His english name "Jesus", and they know Jeshua is his jewish (hebrew) name, ...........meaning same thing.

No Petro. Actually most members of the church are temporary members of the kingdom of heaven. The great majority have only deceived themselves that they are members of the Body of Christ. And unless they wake from their spiritual sleep, on the day of the harvest of the LORD the majority of the field of the LORD will be gathered together and cast into the fire.

The great majority of Christians in this country have been deceived that they are saved by well meaning leaders who have believed deceptions themselves, and therefore teach those deceptions as truth because they believe it to be the truth. This man complains about the deceived Jehovah’s Witness, and that man complains about the deceived Mormons, and another complains about the deceived Catholics, and the list goes on ...  

Most are watching for the enemy to come at this late date to sow the TARES into the field of the LORD. They have never understood that the tares have already been sowed into HIS field in centuries past, to grow together with the wheat until the harvest. At the age of 12, a Southern Baptist minister water baptized me - UNDER - the name of Jesus, and told me that now I was saved. It took me 30 years to discover that I had never been baptized - IN - Jesus’ name at all, only - UNDER - it.

That minister truly believed that he had taught me the truth, and because he believed it and was the leader who was supposed to know that he taught me truth, I believed the same deception for 30 years.  I only discovered the difference between being water baptized - UNDER - his name, and being baptized of thought - IN - his name, after I stopped allowing other things in life to distract my attention from the scriptures.

Therefore, my goal is to cause those truckers who already believe in Yeshua (Jesus) to make sure that they are baptized in the thoughts of his mind unto salvation, and not merely believe that he exists. And my goal is cause those who do not know Yeshua (Jesus) to understand that the good news is the thoughts that are in the mind of Christ, and they they will find salvation through becoming saturated in the thoughts of HIS mind.

In your opening paragraph, you start out by trying to explain something, which is more of a personal teaching, concerning been restored to the Lord, this is purely someones own ideas and teachings, and has nothing to do with the "Parable of the Sower."

Thank you for pointing out that the opening paragraph was disconnected.  But although it is personal knowledge and understanding gained from the scriptures, it is not merely personal. The parables of the kingdom explain this again and again.

Is this better?:
We know for certain that for many decades a great many church congregations have longed for revival in the Lord. We know that they have longed for the Lord God to be restored to them. We also know that meanwhile they claim that God is among them. But those congregations have made double minded claims, for the two claims are contradictory.

The truth is that God is not actually among the congregations who want him restored to them. God is not truly among the congregation who wants to receive revival in him. And they can not be revived in God until they deliberately begin to understand God.

We have probably all heard it said many times, that we must clearly understand the parable of the sower before we will be able to understand much of the Holy Bible at all. And if we are to ever actually achieve the overcoming of the wicked, then the teachings of Yeshua must override and overrule every denominational theology known to religion.

Thanks,
Anne

Anne
Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2004, 10:54:45 AM »

anne,

Among bible believers, we use the word church, to define the body of Christ, not the churches which are visible and prominent to the eye.

The body of believers is invisible, and the full some of it, is known ONLY unto God (2 Tim 4:19), we only find others who belong to Christ by listening to each others testimony.

you said;

"No Petro. Actually most members of the church are temporary members of the kingdom of heaven. "

What proof texts, can you quote, which supports YOUR own personal opinion, you have expressed, concerning "temporary members of the kingdom of heaven??

One either has been given to the Son, by the Father or he hasn't.

Those who haven't do not belong to Christ.

If he has, is a permanent member of the Body of Christ, sealed by the Spirit of Grace.

Are you a Spirit filled Christian??

Blessings,  
Petro

Fewarechosen7F

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2004, 11:41:27 AM »

Among bible believers, we use the word church, to define the body of Christ, not the churches which are visible and prominent to the eye.

I understand that. But those among the church, who have either been deceived by partial teachings and error or by out right deliberate deception, also use the word church to define the body they belong to.

The body of believers is invisible, and the full some of it, is known ONLY unto God (2 Tim 4:19), we only find others who belong to Christ by listening to each others testimony.

Yes. And the body of the deceived among them is also invisible, and yet known only to God. The testimony of the body of Christ will match the testimony of Yeshua the Christ, because we become baptized in his testimony, and his testimony becomes our own through that baptism. The Body of Christ, (the Body of the Anointed), - ALL - have the testimony of people who are - anointed - of God, through Yeshua the anointed of God. (We have the mind of Christ, knowing how and obedient to do the will of God.)

Everyone who does not yet have HIS testimony has been deceived in one way or another.

you said;

"No Petro. Actually most members of the church are temporary members of the kingdom of heaven. "

What proof texts, can you quote, which supports YOUR own personal opinion, you have expressed, concerning "temporary members of the kingdom of heaven??

Petro, I didn't post for debate. From reading your posts, I gather that you know the scriptures. You know the parable of the tares. You know that the only sign of the coming end is the sign of Jonah. You know that these days will be as the days of Noah were. What more text proofs do you need? Or don't you believe those portions of the scriptures. (I,m not being nasty to you, only reminding you of things you already know.)

One either has been given to the Son, by the Father or he hasn't.
Those who haven't do not belong to Christ.

If he has, is a permanent member of the Body of Christ, sealed by the Spirit of Grace.

Did God give you to Yeshua Christ before you repented sin? Is there example anywhere in the scriptures of God giving anyone to Yeshua Christ before that man repented sin? No, there is not. Therefore everyone who is a member of the kingdom of heaven and yet has not repented sin, is A TEMPORARY MEMBER of the kingdom and Yeshua will say to him, "I never knew you. Depart from me you who work iniquety."

Are you a Spirit filled Christian??

Grin If you are spirit filled you already know the answer to your question.

Yours in Christ,
Anne

Anne
Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2004, 08:55:11 PM »

No Petro. Actually most members of the church are temporary members of the kingdom of heaven.

Anne,

This mis the second time you have made this claim, what scripture do you rely on to make such a claim that;

"most members of the church are temporary members of the kingdom of heaven"

The great majority have only deceived themselves that they are members of the Body of Christ.

So what is your point,........... clearly anyone who has deceived themselves, simply are not christians, and by virtue of this fact, they are not member of the body of Christ, neither are they members of the kingdon of heaven.

You do not sound as thou you comprehend this, you should ask your husband about these things, he should be teaching you the scriptures, is he a Christian??

And unless they wake from their spiritual sleep, on the day of the harvest of the LORD the majority of the field of the LORD will be gathered together and cast into the fire.

If they are not members of the Body of Christ, they are not asleep, they are dead, spiritually dead, one is a Christians has been been made alive by the Holy Spirit which indwells them.

The great majority of Christians in this country have been deceived that they are saved by well meaning leaders who have believed deceptions themselves, and therefore teach those deceptions as truth because they believe it to be the truth. This man complains about the deceived Jehovah’s Witness, and that man complains about the deceived Mormons, and another complains about the deceived Catholics, and the list goes on ...  

Most are watching for the enemy to come at this late date to sow the TARES into the field of the LORD. They have never understood that the tares have already been sowed into HIS field in centuries past, to grow together with the wheat until the harvest. At the age of 12, a Southern Baptist minister water baptized me - UNDER - the name of Jesus, and told me that now I was saved. It took me 30 years to discover that I had never been baptized - IN - Jesus’ name at all, only - UNDER - it.

That minister truly believed that he had taught me the truth, and because he believed it and was the leader who was supposed to know that he taught me truth, I believed the same deception for 30 years.  I only discovered the difference between being water baptized - UNDER - his name, and being baptized of thought - IN - his name, after I stopped allowing other things in life to distract my attention from the scriptures.

So were you saved during those 30m years??  If not, you were neither a Christian, nor a member of the boidy of Christ, and matters little what church you belonged to.

Plainly said, you were no temporary member of any heavenly kingdom, you were in bondage to sin, dead ion tresspasses and sins.

Therefore, my goal is to cause those truckers who already believe in Yeshua (Jesus) to make sure that they are baptized in the thoughts of his mind unto salvation, and not merely believe that he exists. And my goal is cause those who do not know Yeshua (Jesus) to understand that the good news is the thoughts that are in the mind of Christ, and they they will find salvation through becoming saturated in the thoughts of HIS mind.

Jesus knows whom they are that the Father has given Him, water baptism has nothing to do with whether is person is saved ore not, the Baptism that matters is that with the Holy Spirit, and Jesus performs it.

posted by petro;

anne replys;
Thank you for pointing out that the opening paragraph was disconnected.  But although it is personal knowledge and understanding gained from the scriptures, it is not merely personal. The parables of the kingdom explain this again and again.

It is not knowledge at all, it is your opinion of what the scriptures say.

Is this better?:
We know for certain that for many decades a great many church congregations have longed for revival in the Lord. We know that they have longed for the Lord God to be restored to them. We also know that meanwhile they claim that God is among them. But those congregations have made double minded claims, for the two claims are contradictory.

The truth is that God is not actually among the congregations who want him restored to them. God is not truly among the congregation who wants to receive revival in him. And they can not be revived in God until they deliberately begin to understand God.

Thanks,
Anne

Look Anne,

Why don't you just simply look up the scriptures that make the points you would like to state, and if you can use Jesus own words, then these are the words you should use, for instance you can point out that Jesus is that prohet which  God promised Israel at Deut 18:17-19;

And at these verses God, said to Moses,  

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

And then you can quote Jesus, to prove that Jesus is that prophet, for instance;.............cont'd

Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2004, 08:56:03 PM »

Jhn 12
44  ............ He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on Him that sent me.
45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.
46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

......................And the Word that will judge them, is Jesus himself (Jhn 1:1) who is the judge of all the World, who will judge the living and the dead.

Even the Apostle Paul said it, at;

Acts 17
23  For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
24  God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
25  Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
26  And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
27  That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
28  For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29  Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
30  And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

cont'd ...........and anyone who hears the words, which He spoke in His fathers name,  and does not do them, will give an account to Him (God) for the words they heard Jesus speak.

Then you can declare those Words by quoting scripture, preferably Jesus own words, rather than opinions of what churches are or are not representative of God.

The fact is, neither God nor Jesus started anyone church, which is visible on the earth today, and God doesn't dwell in buildings made with human hands.  But He does in the hearts of those whom He has given to Jesus.

And you can state, that it isn't anyone visible organizarion called a church in this world that holds the corner for the truth of Gods Word, except the Body of Christ of which He is the Head.  And all who have been sealed by that Spirit which raised Jesus from the dead belong to Christ presently and forever, because they have been baptised into His body (and I am not speaking of water baptism.

In short post the word and let the Word have free reign to speak to people, rather than interjecting teaching opinions which are not found in the Bible.

You said;

Petro, I didn't post for debate. From reading your posts, I gather that you know the scriptures. You know the parable of the tares. You know that the only sign of the coming end is the sign of Jonah. You know that these days will be as the days of Noah were. What more text proofs do you need? Or don't you believe those portions of the scriptures. (I,m not being nasty to you, only reminding you of things you already know.)

I was asking about your idea that decived christians (which are neither saved, nor Christians at all) are temporary memebers of the knigdom of heaven, this is something which foreign to the teaching of scripture.

And again,

Did God give you to Yeshua Christ before you repented sin? Is there example anywhere in the scriptures of God giving anyone to Yeshua Christ before that man repented sin? No, there is not. Therefore everyone who is a member of the kingdom of heaven and yet has not repented sin, is A TEMPORARY MEMBER of the kingdom and Yeshua will say to him, "I never knew you. Depart from me you who work iniquety."

The Apostle Paul makes it plain one must repent, because God commands it; there are no members of the kingdom of heaven who have not repented and trusted in Jesus shed blood at the cross, where do you get this idea, anyhow??  Certainly not in the Bible.  

If so, please post the scripture you rely on...

Blessings,

Petro

Fewarechosen7F

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2004, 01:20:22 AM »

MT 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

Yeshua (Jesus) sowed the truth of God in his field, the kingdom of heaven. He didn't sow into the kingdoms of the world.

MT 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

While men in the kingdom of heaven spent time in spiritual sleep, (when the field was being sowed at seed time), the enemy sowed error, partial truth (which is actually deception), and false doctrines into the kingdom of heaven, the church.
All who believe the error and deception are sleeping spiritually, and therefore as you have said are not truely members of the kingdom of heaven. But they call themselves members of the Body of Christ anyway, because that is what they have been deceived that they are.

MT 13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

In the past year, denominational leaders all across the U.S. have awakened to see that tares are among the wheat. Their sermons are becoming trumpets that they are blowing in Zion.

MT 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
MT 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
MT 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
MT13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

And this is not my opinion, but Yeshua's doctrine, which has become my knowledge and understanding thanks to the Holy Spirit of God!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2004, 01:36:02 AM by Fewarechosen7F » Logged

Anne
Fewarechosen7F

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2004, 04:19:11 AM »

And now I have answered you three times. Since you apparently can't hear my answer to you concerning my faith in what Yeshua said, then at least hear Yeshua.

He said it.I only repeated it - 3 times.

Anne
Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2004, 01:53:52 PM »

author Fewarechosen7F as reply #

MT 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

Yeshua (Jesus) sowed the truth of God in his field, the kingdom of heaven. He didn't sow into the kingdoms of the world.

MT 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

While men in the kingdom of heaven spent time in spiritual sleep, (when the field was being sowed at seed time), the enemy sowed error, partial truth (which is actually deception), and false doctrines into the kingdom of heaven, the church.
All who believe the error and deception are sleeping spiritually, and therefore as you have said are not truely members of the kingdom of heaven. But they call themselves members of the Body of Christ anyway, because that is what they have been deceived that they are.

MT 13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

In the past year, denominational leaders all across the U.S. have awakened to see that tares are among the wheat. Their sermons are becoming trumpets that they are blowing in Zion.

MT 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
MT 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
MT 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
MT13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

And this is not my opinion, but Yeshua's doctrine, which has become my knowledge and understanding thanks to the Holy Spirit of God!

Fewarechosen7F

It is clear to me you do not understand what you have read, the Lord Jesus asks you (if you are His disciple);

Have ye understood all these things? Mat 13:51

You just simply need to read verses 36 thru 51, a few times and compare what the Lord is teaching herein, to what you desire to teach.

The tares do not call themselves anything at this passage of scripture, nowhere can one who reads this passage enfir, that the tares are members of the kingdom of heaven, it is clear;

Notice what Jesus said at Mat 13;

The good seed is sown by the the Son of Man (Jesus) vs. 37. and the field is the world vs. 38.

The good seed are the children of the Kingdom, and the tares are the children of the evil one vs 38.

And the  enemy who sowed the tares is the devil (Satan), the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels . vs 39

This is what Jesus taught His disciples, you need to read further before inserting into scripture the teaching which is not there.

Do you understand these things??

Blessings,

Petro

Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2004, 02:22:37 PM »

author Fewarechosen7F

fewarechosen7f,

Just so you won't miss the points I have made, allow me to show you the errors you presume to be the truth of the teaching of this parable.

There is nothing wrong with the scriptures you quote, it is your misunderstanding of them that is wrong..

If you read vs's 38 and 39 in their context, the tares which were sown by Satan, are not error (partial truth) as you claim, but actual human beings, which are the children of the evil one, and the field is the world, not the Kingdom of Heaven.

It would be helpful if you read, Gen 3:1-15, especially verse 15, there is in this world the seed of the woman, and the seed of the serpent, and Jesus was teaching that the seed of the woman refers to Jesus, and all who are given to Jesus by the Father are children of Goed, and brothers of Jesus, heirs and joint heirs with Him, of the Kingdom of Heaven.

See, the error you desire to advance??

All who believe the error and deception are sleeping spiritually,

This statement might better be stated; "All who believe the error and deception are dead spiritually,"

and therefore as you have said are not truly members of the kingdom of heaven.

Now I would agree with your statement..

Then you said;

But they call themselves members of the Body of Christ anyway, because that is what they have been deceived that they are.

This is true because they presume that because they belong to a church and believe and obey the doctrines their church teaches, they know God and they are known by Jesus.

The real children of God, know and have known throught the ages, who the tares are that assemble themselves among them, it is not something that has just happened in the last years, some churches even have tares as their clergy, which preach these types of sermons, and teach this nonsense.

Your error in this comment presumes that "the servants" that ask; "Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?"  are the good seed (the children of the Kingdom), those that will do the gathering at the last day.

Actually the angels are both servants and the reapers refferred to herein,  you are simply, just speculating here...when the Lord says nothing of who these servants are, they are simply identified as "servants of the householder" and that is all the word says.

Don't, add to the Word of God. (Rev 22:18)

OooHHH??

It may not be your opinion, but it is the Evils one, and if I where you I wouldn't advance it..

Blessings,
Petro
« Last Edit: February 24, 2004, 02:37:18 PM by Petro » Logged

Fewarechosen7F

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2004, 03:48:12 PM »

If - YOU - read vs's 38 and 39 in their - FULL - context, the tares which were sown by Satan are actual human beings who are filled with error (partial truth) and outright deception which they believe, which is how they came to be the children of Satan in the first place. The parable is not describing the world, but describing the kingdom of heaven which is in the world.

And, do you know what? You are not even questioning me about my beginning post anyway.

I hear your accusation of me, which you had better repent doing to the brothers and sisters in Christ.

RE 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
RE 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Anne
Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2004, 10:46:13 PM »

If - YOU - read vs's 38 and 39 in their - FULL - context, the tares which were sown by Satan are actual human beings who are filled with error (partial truth) and outright deception which they believe, which is how they came to be the children of Satan in the first place. The parable is not describing the world, but describing the kingdom of heaven which is in the world.

anne,

I can see you are not teachable, You want to be the teacher, I say why ask for critiquea, just post whatever you desire along the truck routes.

And, do you know what? You are not even questioning me about my beginning post anyway.

HuhHuhHuh?  You make no sense either..

I hear your accusation of me, which you had better repent doing to the brothers and sisters in Christ.

From your posts, you and your husband are in this together, what is his understanding of all this??,  Are you the leader of this team??

I would encourage you, to read the word carefully, before you go running off, on tangents, which take you, elsewhere.

When you start going off on biblical escapeds as this one, you'll start teaching other errors; next thing you will be teaching is we must observe the seventh day saabath as the day of worship, or be put to death.

Thanks but no, thanks.........

Blessings,

Petro

« Last Edit: February 24, 2004, 10:49:10 PM by Petro » Logged

Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2004, 12:36:34 PM »

Anne,

Please read your posts, you said;

(quote) anne at reply #12
If - YOU - read vs's 38 and 39 in their - FULL - context, the tares which were sown by Satan are actual human beings (posted by Petro) who are filled with error (partial truth) and outright deception which they believe, which is how they came to be the children of Satan in the first place. The parable is not describing the world, but describing the kingdom of heaven which is in the world. (end of quote)
We all, were born dead in sin, we didn't become children of satan, we born his children, but praise God, who loved His Son, has adopted those whom He has chosen into His own family, it is Gods doing not ours.

Now notice what scripture says;

Mat 13
24  The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

Then at verse 38, Jesus explains this parable to His disciples, and says;

38  The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

I emboldened your error, the field is the world not the Kingdom of Heaven.

You may think, I am being hard on you, but actually you need to be harder on yourself, don't interpret nor add what you interpret to the Good Word of God.

And never advance erroneous teachings.

Blessings,

Petro

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the