Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:18:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Killing God
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Killing God  (Read 982 times)
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2004, 10:45:29 AM »

The gay thing is about killing God.

The gay "movement", much like the Brownshirts  of Germany, is only growing at least in sympathy, and certainly in  practice.  (Just watch what happens at the upcoming St. Pat's Day Parade in NY--they won't be able to help themselves).

San Francisco flaunts state law by now marrying it's gay citizens, even though Judge Moore's job in Alabama was taken away for disobeying his higher court.

With increasingly gay courts and gay law offices, you are going to see an opening of the floodgates to every kind of lawlessness.

But I don't mean necessarily anarchy.  I mean lawlessness with a certain agenda.

People will still behave with a nod to the general lawful decorum of things, but with a special agenda.

To rid themselves of these pesky Christians once and for all.

One way--and probably a quite successful way, is to merely absorb any challenge by merely saying that Jesus was gay.  Indeed, Mel Gibson's movie may turn out to support this view, instead of challenging it:  Look what happens to you, when you are gay.  You get crucified.

But while the gay agenda certainly is about killing the Christians, it really isn't just about even just that; it's about killing God.

We tried it once--but only with rusty spikes on a crude wooden cross.

This time, though, we'll do it right.  We've got the sophistication--our state-of-the-art technology, our nuclear energy, our extreme, magnanimous self-righteousness.  Indeed, we have no sin--or, rather, what IS sin anyway--it's just a matter of opinion--YOUR opinion, so I don't accept it anyway.

No, we will go OUR way, we will DOMINATE, we will take you over("Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"), we WILL win, you will do as we say, you will shut up, you will NOT quote your stupid bible verses...and then...

after we are done killing you...

we will kill God.

Who IS He, anyway, to think that HE can tell US what to do??

Our *Creator*??     HA!   What vanity.  What vain hopes, on which the masses place their petty *faith*.

We're in charge of our own destiny, and WE tell others what to do, NOT the other way around.

Watch and see.

(And so, we see it coming.  A new trilogy, for example, already in the making, coming to American shores, by the producers of Lord of the Rings, "His Dark Materials", in which is depicted "the death of God"(mentioned separately here, under Movies, "His Dark Materials")).

You don't dare, contradict, a homosexual.

Reba
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2004, 11:49:54 AM »

Symphony,

I agree and here is the BUT  Tongue

I totally believe the 'fault' of this is the church. The church who backed down. The church who has some idea the love is tolerance.  The church who, in my lifetime alone, has taught so much contrary to scripture for the sake of being accepted.
At the same time teaching what goes on in the world is not OUR care we will be raptured out of this place. Higher education for Christians was not important because of rapture . Christians need not bother with Hollywood we will leave it to the devil… Politics ? ? no way man should ‘christians’ be involved in such earthy cares, we are citizens of Heaven.  The church has rolled over and played dead.  We have forgotten we are the Kings kids. This earth and all that is in it is HIS creation.
 My silly view…. we, us Christians, should clean up the church. We have in the name of  ‘forgiveness’ allowed divorced persons status in the churches.  Thieves are slapped on the wrist.   The RCC should round up all the ugly priests and all those who covered for em and if the civil law doesn’t want em send to a monastery some place.  Don’t anyone think I don’t believe the same kind of  stuff that the RCC is facing doesn’t go on in other churches.    I was totally surprised that the A of G  defrocked Swaggart! They should have. I know of much, what we would call minor, cover up in the AofG. Pastors who have ‘connections’ there “troubles” are kept quiet.  It wasn’t the market place Jesus threw a tantrum in it was the temple..  

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2004, 04:36:16 PM »

Hmmm, whew, some meat there Reba.  

Thank you,  I want to come back to this.
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2004, 08:53:57 PM »

"They" have been trying to "kill God" for all of history.  Symph - I don't know how old you are, But I'm sure Reba remembers (sorry Reba)  Grin back around 35 years ago, on a very slow news day, the New York Times lead story - big all caps bold headline: "GOD IS DEAD".   It caused quite a stir.  If there had been such a thing as the internet back then (that was before Algore invented it) it would have been all over discussion forums around the world.
What was it really?  An attempt by secular humanists to demean Christianity and Judaism.

BUT - we have the Gospel (the GOOD NEWS) that cannot be "hushed".  Truth is truth, and truth (The Word) will survive for an eternity after The New York Times is but forgotten dust on the window sill of the ages.

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
tony350

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2004, 04:30:46 AM »

"They" have been trying to "kill God" for all of history.  Symph - I don't know how old you are, But I'm sure Reba remembers (sorry Reba)  Grin back around 35 years ago, on a very slow news day, the New York Times lead story - big all caps bold headline: "GOD IS DEAD".   It caused quite a stir.  If there had been such a thing as the internet back then (that was before Algore invented it) it would have been all over discussion forums around the world.
What was it really?  An attempt by secular humanists to demean Christianity and Judaism.

BUT - we have the Gospel (the GOOD NEWS) that cannot be "hushed".  Truth is truth, and truth (The Word) will survive for an eternity after The New York Times is but forgotten dust on the window sill of the ages.
There aint a chance they can even think about killing God.
Gay people have been around since Lots time if not longer. God already give the law. Just now, they are trying to make it plublic.
People who have no use for God, God has already give them over to do what they please to do those things that are sinful,shameful..etc..yet that is just one sign of Christ return...men will be lovers of themself...I would hate to think in 1-3 years from now that gay people can marry by law. and if Christ waits ..and in the mean time lets say hmm..10 years from now..gay people having the right to marry....think of the young kids growing up thinking  the gay lifestyle is normal. we can warn then, witness to them, pray for them,and after all that and it doesnt help...it will be only their fault when they stand before God. and pleasde dont tell me the lie about them being BORN gay..if God made one gay he wouldnt send them to hell for that. they know its wrong..plain and simple. they just dont care. yet they always have a change to change before death. so if you know a gay person witness to him/her.if they wont listen thats all you can do. just half the world goes with the flow and never think about what it will lead to. thats my view anyways.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the