Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:59:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  George Bush- Your Opinion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: George Bush- Your Opinion  (Read 25558 times)
Sammy

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2003, 05:10:35 AM »

Yes drug use is responsible for most violent crimes, but not marijuana use.  I dont smoke by the Way.

With your thinking, we could just do away with most of our minor offenses and let everyone do what they want to. If you've ever speeded, ran a stop sign, ran a red light, or did any number of other minor offenses and didn't get a ticket, you shouldn't advocate anyone getting a ticket

No, what I am saying is that you are in no moral position to make laws if you  break or have broken the laws you make.  Do we let peple with criminal records enter the Public service?  Ofcouse not.  So why do we let the President?

Saved_4ever
Gold Member

A KJV bible believing Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2003, 05:34:43 AM »

The lights are on but no ones home huh sammy?

Why don't you do a little research on the people who pass the laws of the land and come back and talk to me.

JahsLilGirl

I'm not the only one who has'ta know.! do you?

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2003, 05:51:14 AM »

George Bush now admits that he was convicted of drunk driving. On September 4, 1976, a state trooper saw Bush's car swerve onto the shoulder, then back onto the road. [The Bush camp spin that he was driving too slowly is simply a lie.] Bush failed a road sobriety test and blew a .10 blood alcohol, plead guilty, and was fined and had his driver's license suspended. His spokesman says that he had drunk "several beers" at a local bar before the arrest. Bush was 30 at the time. He now says that he stopped drinking when he turned 40 because it was a problem.

http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm#drunk

three independent sources close to the Bush family report that Governor Bush was arrested in 1972 for cocaine possession, and taken to Harris County Jail, but avoided jail or formal charges through an informal diversion plan involving community service with Project P.U.L.L., an inner city Houston program for troubled youths at the Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center in Houston's dirt-poor Third Ward. reporter Bill Minutaglio, writes that the year of community service was arranged by the Governor's father, ex-president Bush, after he caught Bush Jr. driving drunk.)
Similarities to Clinton:
Bush has essentially admitted that he used cocaine in his Clintonesque, carefully worded partial denials. He won't deny using cocaine or marijuana, though under persistent questioning he said that he hadn't used cocaine in the last 7 years. Most newspapers report that he denies using cocaine since 1974, but that's not exactly true.

It's important because he wants hard sanctions on people who make similar "mistakes" in their "youth".

Sammy I must agre... I Found out alot of stuff I did not want to hear about the prez this year.  so everyone.  get this.. the prez is not a christian!  he was caught on "film"praying with a hundred other people to an OWL! to an IDAL no less.   Think about it.!  
(Sorry so sloppy.)

God is like so KEWL!
Corinne
John 3:16  Read it!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2003, 05:58:02 AM »

The lights are on but no ones home huh sammy?

Why don't you do a little research on the people who pass the laws of the land and come back and talk to me.

Oklahoma Howdy to Saved_4ever,

I think the lights are dim, or we could be talking with one of those anarchists, dog eat dog, law of the jungle types. It's real funny how loud they holler when they are the victim of a crime covered by one of those laws they don't feel should exist.

Funny example: A John wants to make a police report about paying for something he didn't get from a prostitute.

You wouldn't believe how often crazy stuff like this happens. You just ask them if they would like to sign a sworn statement that they conspired to commit a crime.  Grin

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2003, 01:03:57 PM »

Female President?

Hillary Clinton goes to a primary school to talk about the world.
After her talk she offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand, and the Senator asks him what his name is.

"Billy"

"And what is your question, Billy?"

"I have three questions.  First - whatever happened to your medical health care plan;  second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office; and third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?"

Just then the bell rings for recess.  Hillary Clinton informs the
kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay where were we?  Oh, that's right its question time. Who has a question?"

A different little boy puts his hand up;  Hillary points him out and asks him what his name is.

"Steve"

"And what is your question, Steve?"

"I have five questions.  First - whatever happened to your medical health care plan;  second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office; third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House; fourth - why did the bell go 20 minutes early; and fifth - what happened to Billy?" Grin Grin Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2003, 04:09:36 PM »

Back here in Europe there is an old saying that describes that dollars make good coffee coins and petty cash

The cold, hard truth is revealing as the dollar is losing all it has, as it's being hollowed out by GBW & the gang.

GO USA !  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: May 20, 2003, 04:10:22 PM by twobombs » Logged

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2003, 08:24:51 PM »

Back here in Europe there is an old saying that describes that dollars make good coffee coins and petty cash

The cold, hard truth is revealing as the dollar is losing all it has, as it's being hollowed out by GBW & the gang.

GO USA !  Roll Eyes

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA  Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Drake

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2003, 08:55:58 PM »

Female President?

After her talk she offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand, and the Senator asks him what his name is.

"Billy"

"I have three questions.  First - whatever happened to your medical health care plan;  second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office; and third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?"

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay where were we?  Oh, that's right its question time. Who has a question?"

A different little boy puts his hand up;  Hillary points him out and asks him what his name is.

"Steve"

"I have five questions.  First - whatever happened to your medical health care plan;  second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office; third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House; fourth - why did the bell go 20 minutes early; and fifth - what happened to Billy?" Grin Grin Grin

That was funny, i am going to borrow this if you don't mind Wink
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2003, 09:01:01 PM »

Female President?

"Billy"

"Steve"

That was funny, i am going to borrow this if you don't mind Wink

Pass it on  Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the