Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:11:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Answered Prayer (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  YES!!!!! my son is out of iraq
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: YES!!!!! my son is out of iraq  (Read 3061 times)
musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2003, 11:01:38 PM »

I've watched and waited, prayed and cried, been scared and laughed, slept with one eye open during the war, didn't sleep for a few days at all in the beginning.  I can't tell you all the emotions that have went thru this body. the word says to pray with out ceasing......I don't see how anyone can stop when they know their child is in a war.
      FINALLY my son is back in the states. He arrived this morning in Calf. Will have a 4 day pass, go back to work for a few days and then come home for a 30 day leave. I AM SO very very thankful. He come home in one piece. Lord its so good to hear his voice on the phone. We did get to talk a few times while he was in iraq, but the delay of the satillite phone always made him sound dragged down......it was hard to say if he was happy or depressed. He's been promoted to Lance Corpral, and recieved his combat metal.  
    THANK YOU JESUS, for hearing a million prayers on my son's behalf.  From those here and all over this state. Continue to keep him safe I give you all the glory and honor for my son safety and protection. PRAISE YOU JESUS.

ON another note, I didn't have time to post it in the prayer needs. But God also brought another answer to prayer to our home this week end. My oldest boy (diff than the one mentioned ubove) had a fight with his wife, she had him arrestest on stupid charges of stealing thier car. Anyway it was all very very nerve wracking........the DA after filling and even had him served with "tampering" charges, a felony, he is alraedy on probation that would have caused the judge to revoke bond and have sent him to jail for the other charges first then he'd still had to face charges for stealing his own car, DA decided against it after all and dropped them. thank you Lord. This family can not take anymore pressure and God has saved us. His marriage is suffering still but at least its not jail, or prison he is facing anymore.

musicllover
rafter

I give up all controversy with God He is right!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2003, 07:36:57 AM »

Praise the Lord. I am glad your son is back in the states. Just don't let up on your prayers. This place is only a safe haven for God only Knows how long..... Again Thank you Jesus. Smiley

Be anxious for nothing, but in all things, through prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, make your requests know unto God.
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2003, 08:10:09 PM »

Praise the Lord. I am glad your son is back in the states. Just don't let up on your prayers. This place is only a safe haven for God only Knows how long..... Again Thank you Jesus. Smiley
That is wonderful. May all the sons and daughters come home soon.

Support your local Christian.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the