Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:01:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  HAAALLLLEEEELLLUUUJJJAAAHHH!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: HAAALLLLEEEELLLUUUJJJAAAHHH!!!  (Read 9071 times)
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« on: September 12, 2003, 01:48:06 AM »

It's always a blessing when someone comes to Christ, but it's even more of a blessing when that someone is one of your own!  Last night my 5 year old daughter came to know Christ as her Savior!  Hallelujah!!!

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Royo

I love Jesus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2003, 02:03:31 AM »

Oh Allinall, what a great day of joy this is for you.
The angels in heaven are singing at this news, and I am singing praises to our Father also.
Praise be to God.

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2003, 02:17:00 AM »

Thank you my friend!

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2003, 04:43:32 AM »

It's always a blessing when someone comes to Christ, but it's even more of a blessing when that someone is one of your own!  Last night my 5 year old daughter came to know Christ as her Savior!  Hallelujah!!!

Thanks for the good news

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN!!!!!!!

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2003, 06:55:51 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Allinall,

All the Glory goes to Almighty God. I pray that God will continue to bless you and your family. Thanks for sharing your joy with us. Good news like this encourages all of God's children.

KEEP LOOKING UP!

In Christ,
Tom

IrishAngel
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2003, 07:15:10 AM »

Glory!  Cheesy

"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them. (Mark 10:13-16 NIV)
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2003, 11:56:51 PM »

Just by way of update...

Ever since Courtney accepted Jesus as her Savior, I've been talking to her about the two requirements Jesus has for her to obey: to tell others and to be baptized.  She's deathly afraid of water, so the baptism is something that God will have to work on her heart towards.  Happily, she is very submissive - not to my advice or leading, but to God's.  How can I say this?  I told her that Jesus wants her to obey, and that Jesus commands her to tell others of what He has done for her.  I came over to the children's church this morning to get her for the invitation - an act I advised, but she determined she was wanting to do.  I asked her if she wanted to do this.  She said, through fearful tears, that she did.  I asked her again right then with the same response.  Namely, I don't want her obeying what she thinks daddy wants, but obeying what God wants.  On the way over to the church, I asked her if she just wanted to tell the pastor and have him tell everyone.  She said "No.  That's not what God wants me to do.  Pastor's already saved, so I need to tell them that I got saved."  I teared up!  From the mouths of babes...amen?

Royo

I love Jesus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2003, 11:26:17 PM »

Again, praise the Lord.
It always amazes me how He sometimes uses a child to put us in our place, or teach us.
As a lifelong bachelor, I consider you truly blesssed.
She must be such a joy in your life.

Blessings on you and your family.  Roy.

Saved_4ever
Gold Member

A KJV bible believing Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2003, 01:35:35 AM »

Well that is quite a blessing to you all.  I can only pray that my 2 year old will accept Jesus in due time.  I imagine it must be quite difficult to see your own children not accept Christ as LORD and savior.  I think he's on the right track though.  I only have him 50% of the time but I do my best with him.  It's quite a treat to ask him "what do we do before we eat?" (I make sure to include my self in there no this for you but that for me) and then seeing him clasp his hands and babble incoherently and then eat.  I have as of late been asking him about the Amen to which he looks at me and smiles and says amen in that 23 month old voice.  Sometimes he says aami (short a sound) because his aunts name is Ami.  

It's pretty cute and encouraging at the same time.

God bless,
Jason

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2003, 01:55:33 AM »

Royo,

I do indeed feel blessed brother.  I do indeed.   Smiley

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2003, 02:02:32 AM »

Saved,

I agree!  In praying with my daughters before bed, I used to have them repeat after me, as sort of a training tool.  I'd thank God for the food we'd eaten that day, for the rest we were to get, for family and such things, and for help in obeying Him as well as for needs of others.  This worked fairly well, until one day I just told them that I would pray, then they would pray.  My 2 year old daughter Caity would pray.  Ya know what was so sweet about it?  She'd pray "Dear Jesus, tank you for dis day, tank you for woving me, help me obey, help me be safe..." and then she'd tell Him all about her day in a similar but much less understandable mumble!

They soak up what we teach them, both good and bad.  You may only have a little time with your son, but your focus is right.  That pans out more than I think we realize - case in point!  God is gracious brother.

AAAAmember

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2003, 09:15:49 AM »

Is five years old an age where a child could accept Christianity as their own personal religion?  Or is it an age where the child simply wants to make their parents happy so they say "I'm saved" just to earn praise?

Not to criticize...I'm just making a point.  Wouldn't it be more rewarding if your daughter had come to her own decision to accept Christ?

~AAAA
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2003, 09:43:11 AM »

Someone has to tell, or teach, the one who doesn't know, A4.  Otherwise, how are they going to know?   Especially, if it's one of your own children!!??

I think All was careful to mention that it was uncoerced.

Children just naturally want to come to know Jesus.  They instinctively know that this world is a terrible and evil place(just ask all the aborted babies).  

AllinAll, would it be possible to get a different picture of yourself??

Roll Eyes
Jabez

Fisher of Men

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2003, 09:58:53 AM »

I heard a story once,and i cant seem to find it now,so ill do my best to tell it in short..

There was a mom and a 5 year old girl at a baseball game whatching her son play.As they were sitting in the bleachers,a storm was brewing out in the distance.The wind started to pick up,and blew through the ball feild.The mom noticed her little girl with a smile on her face and asked what was going on,the little girl said,do you smell that?The mom answered no what is it?The girl said it is Jesus,i remember his smell from when he held me when i was sick.Needless to say the moms eyes welled up with tears as she hugged her daughter,for she remembered when she almost lost her girl 2 years before.

Well thats the basic story,i know i didnt do it justice,so if someone knows the story could you please post it?Thanks

Psalm 118:8  1 John 4:1-3
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2003, 10:06:31 AM »

Is five years old an age where a child could accept Christianity as their own personal religion?  Or is it an age where the child simply wants to make their parents happy so they say "I'm saved" just to earn praise?

Not to criticize...I'm just making a point.  Wouldn't it be more rewarding if your daughter had come to her own decision to accept Christ?

~aaaa

aaaa,

This is a new low for you and certainly not a place or time to make "oh great darkness - void - nothing points". This would be a perfect example of why everyone needs an "ignore button" for you. aaaa, this is a precious family time you should have left alone.  I thought about deleting your post, but it's a picture of you with your horns showing, a graphic example of who you really are. Please don't respond to this post.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the