Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:43:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286777 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  This board
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: This board  (Read 1519 times)
musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2003, 01:34:09 AM »

Please keep this board in your prayers, not sure what the deal is with some member toward me but anyway Pray please. For this board, with the stuff in Alabama, everything Christian is under attack.
thanks
blessings

musicllover
Elijah

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2003, 12:54:55 AM »

Hi musicllover im new to this board and i agree with you.
I was just reading the abdomination of desolation thread and the language they used towards you is unaccptable on a christian forum.
I thought this board was for biblical discussion and fellowship among christians, Maybe i was wrong.

Im praying for you ,Take care
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2003, 08:55:30 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Elijah and Musiclover,

As brothers and sisters in Christ, we all need to pray for each other and encourage each other. This is an evil world, but this life is short and nothing in comparison to the Glory that will be in JESUS FOR ETERNITY.

The Bible makes it clear that Christians will have their trials, troubles, and persecutions here. Christians Unite has a specific purpose of fellowship between Christians, but it is not immune from the problems of the world. The peace and quiet here goes up and down, much like real life. However, there is a core of strength and sweetness here who are Christians. It is nice when that core grows and fellowship grows.

It is amazing how much good is done here, despite the efforts of those who are here to disrupt or destroy the good. If you subtract the trolls and those here for evil, it's also amazing that over 500 people of various faiths and denominations are getting what Christians Unite is really for, fellowship. Yes, we have varying disagreements from time to time, but the fellowship is still there.

There will come a time on this earth when Christians will have trials and be persecuted like no other time. Maybe that time is approaching. Our fellowship with Christ and each other will become more and more dear.

In Christ,
Tom

Elijah

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2003, 09:27:15 AM »

As brothers and sisters in Christ, we all need to pray for each other and encourage each other. This is an evil world, but this life is short and nothing in comparison to the Glory that will be in JESUS FOR ETERNITY.

The Bible makes it clear that Christians will have their trials, troubles, and persecutions here. Christians Unite has a specific purpose of fellowship between Christians, but it is not immune from the problems of the world. The peace and quiet here goes up and down, much like real life. However, there is a core of strength and sweetness here who are Christians. It is nice when that core grows and fellowship grows.

It is amazing how much good is done here, despite the efforts of those who are here to disrupt or destroy the good. If you subtract the trolls and those here for evil, it's also amazing that over 500 people of various faiths and denominations are getting what Christians Unite is really for, fellowship. Yes, we have varying disagreements from time to time, but the fellowship is still there.

There will come a time on this earth when Christians will have trials and be persecuted like no other time. Maybe that time is approaching. Our fellowship with Christ and each other will become more and more dear.

In Christ,
Tom

Well said
dalfrath

Jesus Never Fails.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2003, 09:44:09 AM »

Yes, I agree in prayer that the board may be a source of blessing and encouragement to you.

(Gal 5:22)  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

(Gal 5:23)  Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

dalfrath.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2003, 09:48:15 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Dalfrath,

I missed getting to welcome you to Christians Unite. Welcome, I hope you enjoy Christians Unite, and have good fellowship here.

In Christ,
Tom

Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2003, 11:21:39 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Elijah and Musiclover,

In Christ,
Tom

Amen, BEP.

Musiclover, hang in there. It's rough sometimes, but like BEP said, there is a core of sweetness and good here, too. Blessings to you!

Royo

I love Jesus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2003, 12:02:51 AM »

Though I myself am new here, I have to agree with Tom.
This is a great place that gives us the opportunity to fellowship with one another in love.
Yes, I too have seen responses that are not Christlike; but I have seen more that are loving and caring, and bring me great joy.
In 25 years I have been involved in, or visited many churches.
And in those you also see gosiping, name calling, etc, by some of it's members. Sad, but reallity. But there are always those who are seeking true fellowship. I see the same here, and consider myself blessed that God guided me to this forum.
I have always been a bit of a loner, and yet desire Christian fellowship.
I am almost 51 years old, and have never married. (my choice, which God has honored). And so fellowship means maybe more to me than someone who has a wife and family.
So I thank God for this forum and it's Godly men and women.
Is our God great, or what?
Your brother in Christ our Lord. Roy.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2003, 11:08:00 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Brother Royo,

You will find a wide variety of special, interesting, and unique Christians here. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. I think that our fellowship together tends to build on strengths and make us want to work on the weaknesses. I am positive that God is working here.

In Christ,
Tom

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the